Deployed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She laughed and I walked over and kissed her. She kissed me back and I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts letting them fall to her feet. I pushed her back on the couch, slid her panties to the side and licked and fingered her until she came."

"After Mandy came out of her orgasmic stuper she was upset with herself and crying. She was saying that she cheated on Mike, she'd made it for a year and on the last day she cheated. I told her we wouldn't tell anyone. No one needed to be hurt by it. Why did you tell Mike, Mandy? He didn't need to know."

"I love Mike. That's why I told him. I made a terrible mistake but I respect him enough to admit it to him and take responsibility for it. We love each other and it's killing me knowing that I've caused him pain. I can't believe I made it a whole year doing everything I could to remain faithful and screwed everything up on the last night."

Tori walked to the door turned and yelled at Allison "That was your last chance, bitch. You've got a thing for ruining women's marriages and I'm done with your cheating. Don't come back to MY HOUSE tonight. You can come by and get all your shit tomorrow and take it to your mom's." She then walked out and slammed my door.

Everyone that was left in the house was crying by this point. I offered to get Allison an Uber and she paced by the window waiting for it to arrive.

"I'm so sorry Mike. I really do have a weakness for married women. I helped Mandy avoid guys trying to get her to bed for six months and then when I got her alone I couldn't stop myself. She's so beautiful you know..."

When the Uber showed up Allison practically ran out to it. That left Mandy and I alone with two sleeping kids.

I stood in front of Amanda taking both of her hands in mine and looked into her eyes. She wasn't the only one who could tell what the other was thinking. In her eyes I saw that she was very scared, her eyes pleading with me to forgive her. She truly loved me and I her.

Mandy was also looking into my eyes as well and she saw the first hint of my decision to forgive her begin to form. That made her smile that smile that melts any hardness from my heart. We definitely were soulmates because I saw that once she knew she was forgiven she wanted only one thing. To show her man how much she loved him.

We went to bed and she begged to be punished for letting someone lick 'my' pussy. I gave her ten smacks on her raised ass and then fucked that same ass. She enjoyed every 'punishment' I came up with. I even tied her to the bed and made her lick my ass and afterwards she just smiled and said "I love the taste of my man." My wife never did mind doing dirty things to please me and after a year away she was eager to show me that.

In the end, I had my wife back and the kids had their mom back. As far as forgiving her, well what red blooded American male hasn't fantasized about their wife having sex with another woman? I told her that if she ever did anything like that again I would get to watch. She loudly made it clear that was never going to happen. I only hope the kids don't repeat what Mommy said to Daddy.

12