All Comments on 'Two Marines and a Soldier'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need a sequel

This was so freaking hot. Inconsistencies aside, I loved it. Did you three get together again? How did she react when you're u freed her??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice, but confusing names

Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it. However, I was confused by the names of the two Marines. Seems that one is Michael and the other is either Neil, Chris, or Tutor. The inconsistent usage made it a little hard for me to follow the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If more people would allow thamselves to be tied and stripped

there would be a lot fewer frustrated people around. Also it would make dating easier.

Nice story, by the way.

IB_SmokinIB_Smokinalmost 8 years ago
Part 2 maybe part 3

More adventures with these three characters please

AuntieSocial87AuntieSocial87over 8 years ago
amazing

Well written and hot. Keep writing!

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

The story is superb - had to come back and read it again. And the girl is definitely a keeper!

madam_noemadam_noeover 11 years ago
Pretty Good

Not bad at all! Pretty damn hot & well done. My only complaint would be that it jumped around in time so much, having only 3 lines per scene in some places made it a little jarring.

It was damn hot, very well done otherwise, and I would love to see this continued!

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
PS -

I stil gave you a 5 star rating for the good laugh!

RecHiker

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Interesting

I had to laugh as I read this story. Two badass Marines tie a female soldier to their bed so they can get to strip her and see her naked. hummmmmmmmmm! Chesty Puller would be proud of both Marines. LMFAO!!!

I still liked the story - BUT - It still only takes an ARMY of ONE!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous