All Comments on 'Deployed, Tattooed, Transformed Ch. 02'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm.

Still not sure how the hell a good old fashioned Handshake is anything special. Never met a soldier (in their right mind at least) who failed to adore his baby girl, no matter if she was 13 or 53. No chump handshake would be good enough for the apple of my eye, nothing less than the world on a silver platter would do.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 14 years ago
sorry

this story was written by a robot. it doesn't touch me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh, my god!

what have I done to my family, especially my daughter! I am such an evil, unfeeling bastard father! I gotta go do something for my Janice. even my poor wife, who feels so, so utterly ashamed --- that she tatooed herself for me!!! --- she has sufffered so much due to my arrogance, pride, YEAH, just stupid man pride! she's just a poor innocent victim! okay, she had a kid by some other man, a very, very, very bad man... but she and my little girl din't have to suffer like this, taking all kinds of medication, simply because of my pride had been hurt!!! <p>

author, why do you write like that, with the guy using so many exclamantion marks? oh, yes, why his proclivity for "magic markers"? when he's not happy, he behaves like a little 4 year-old boy: he takes out is magic markers and starts writing on white walls or any thing he gets his hand on! this is too hilarious!!!

anon606anon606over 14 years ago
Too light a touch

When I described the difference in emotional awareness between men and women to my daughter, I told her that a woman is like dolphin in the sea of emotion.<br>

<br>

A dolphin is aware of every eddy, every warm volume, and every cold one. She sees by echos and communicates with pressures.<br>

<br>

A man is in a boat.<br>

<br>

The sea pushes a guy about, waves lift and drop him. He feels the turbulence with the tiller. He can learn the temperature if he thinks to drop his hand past the surface. It can toss him, bend his course beyond his correction, even capsize him. He sails the same sea, but he's just not that into it.<br>

<br>

One of the comments I read was from a woman left cold, saying "this story was written by a robot."<br>

<br>

As a man with grown daughters, I recognize the Major's experience, and understand the depth of the daughter's handshake's meaning. The absence of emotional description communicates the protagonist's disconnection. As a reader, I am loathe to suggest ham-handedness or even inelegance. However, younger and especially female readers who are less practiced in empathy may need a more brutal treatment.<br>

<br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

This is a fantastic story. It is well written and thought out. It is deeply tale with numerous twists and turns. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
for a so call leader of men,so far you suck

first thing you ran away like a coward.wife not a social worker,why would she become a whore to save a kook.hubby and wife need mental health along with daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
male pride

male pride, give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
male pride

male pride, give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
youareawimp

wimp

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Excellent!

A fine ,sad,story. I await the next chapter. Thank you.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Still an okay story.

But what the hell have you done to the husband? He accepts that his wife handed out a 'Mercy Fuck' and then gets back with her? Well it takes all sorts I guess. But I can't see this ending happily for anyone. But if your intention is to reconcile this couple and become a happy loving family again then you are a braver person than I could ever be. I don't know about the rest of male population on this site but I would not get together again with the wife. Even at the exspense of the daughter. But it's your story and you should write it as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Definitely a cut above

Well written, twists and turns, an interesting character, definitely not your average s*ck n' f*ck story. Where it goes, now, however, will be interesting. Will they remain together? Will there be a sexual angle? A reconciliation followed by another fall? Some of the other reviewers, crude as they were, had a point; your character risks losing all validity or authenticity if he thinks in circles until the family is back together more by inertia than anything else. If you arrive at a conclusion that makes sense, it may or may not please readers on this site but your character will remain true to himself. I've enjoyed this and will follow it, but you have some decisions to make. I look forward to the results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I've known many men like this.....

and will wait for the next and supposedly final chapter. His train of thought about his daughter is dead-on. This does not mean that the marriage will continue, just that it will most likely continue until his daughter leaves the nest. This kind of man will not jeopardize his daughter for his wife's mistake, but make no hasty decisions that he is a wimp. He most certainly is not! I doubt that they will remain together after the daughter leaves, but that will be addressed in the final installment. If I were in his position, I would make the family unit as stable as possible, but refrain from sexual intimacy except as a normal biological function of release. Cold, but her deception was complete and involving an immature child in the decision making just added to the betrayal of the total family. I predict that the brother will become an integral part of the family until his daughter leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Possibly a great story

...but too much psycho babble.

Take care of the daughter, dump the wife. A mouth and cunt can be found attached to a much more caring woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it so far

Two things were brought to my mind while reading this. First while having served in the armed forces, I can relate to the sensation of lonliness: Every deployed person goes through the same ritual of becoming a 'short timer', counting the days until you return: "75 days and a wake up!!" The author very succintly pointed out that the reason for the lonliness is because there is someone waiting just as excitedly for your return. After your exuberant reunion and all the beautiful passions are sated, you later find out that your "significant other" has not been honest and true (while you were putting your life on the line no less!). Add to this her infidelity was concealed and complacated with the daughters knowledge... Brings me to my second point and although I can't remember the entire poem, it is titled "The Man In The Glass" and it refers to the way a man must live his life in such a way as to be able to face himself everyday in the mirror. Looking into the mirror and living with his wifes betayal, and looking into the mirror and living with his daughters betrayal, will definately result in two very different emotions. The daughter shouldn't have been placed in a situation she is too young to deal with. BTW, I loved the metaphor of the dolphin and the man in the boat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

At least now someone is thinking about the 'big picture'.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting and well-written story

especially for a first-time writer. We should be supporting this future contributor rather than writing negative things based on the fact that some aspect of his story does not correspond to how we feel that "real" man would react. A story becomes more interesting when you recognize that there are many possible behaviours in life, and not just one correct one... Thanks for making a significant contribution and take the emotional reaction of your readers as proof that you are doing a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Solid Work

Please keep going as you are nicely highlighting one stress from the extended deployments of our nation's protectors. Such family stresses also remind us to limit our foreign efforts to those really necessary (For example: Why Kosovo, especially these many years later?).

Very solid work showing respect for our troups also. I think and hope that this brave soldier can still find love and understanding enough to recognize his wife's love and value for him and rebuild the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Depressing

The only resolution is the one that Paul provides. Anything else is unsatisfactory. She had an affair so she must become subservient to her husband, is that it? What a steaming pile of SHIT! A marriage is the union of two people in an equal partnership. If one claims to be the boss, he (or she) needs their head examined.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
I "was" in your corner..............

<p>I guess where you going with this story isn't my cup of tea.</p>

<p>When you started having the main character <i>rationalize</i> his wife getting her tattoo to remind herself of her brief affair was now somehow the same as when he tried to honor fallen comrades with his tattoos, it started your story down a path that quite a few veterans aren't going to like. You took what often is seen by them as an "honorable" act and assigned a "dishonorable" one to it and tried to say it <i>could</i> carry the same connotation with it.</p>

<p>Then your the story also turned and decided to throw the burden of the affair squarely and only on the lap of "Stan" instead of between the two of them, his wife and Stan. The wife knew what she did when she did it, she chose to <i>comfort</i> Stan while his divorce was going on with her body, and later she was the one who made the decision to try to have her body flooded with her husbands semen two days after her sleeping with Stan, to hide what she did. But only "Stan" gets the blame for her actions.</p>

<p>But having him <i>pretend</i> that after his wife cheated on him and both of them (his wife and his daughter) conspired to keep from him his wife giving birth to another man's child while married to him, was now somehow mostly "his" fault because of how he reacted to it, dude you killed your own story. Well that's as far as I can see it. You turned the victim of the first part of the story into the person who is now viewed by you as now somehow wronging his adulterous wife and their conspiring daughter by refusing to accept that she just "had" to give away her child by another man to protect him? Nice twist???</p?

<p>You might not agree with me, but only you can see all the votes. After they are all tallied is the score above 50%? Or at least 25%? If it was atleast 75% you'd have a "H" rating for the story. So I'm just trying to offer a reason why that might be.</p>

<p>And I tried not to let this bother me, but you really persist in time line errors. I just hope you submitted all of this before you caught them, but:</p>

<p>- Deployed for 18 months</p>

<p>- Returned only to find out that the child was born 6 months before his return.</p>

<p>- That mean's his wife carried the child for 10 months (women are pregnant for 40 weeks not 36). 10 months plus 6 months is <b><i>16 months</i></b> which means that she would have been pregnant 2 months "after" he left. Otherwise the child would have had to had been born 8 months before his return. </p>

<p>Another question: <i><b>"Why are you only focusing on the wife and daughter?"</b></i> He had a large party for his return, there were a lot of friends and family there, yet not one of them wondered why the wife was pregnant for so long and yet had no new child to show the husband? None of them wondered why he didn't ask about the child? And better yet for six months none of them noticed the <i><b>lack</b></i> of a child both in the families life and for his home coming?</p>

<p>Really?? Not one of them?? Not even the neighbors??</p>

<p>I'm not opposed to reconciliation stories, but only when they make sense or the author builds a reason for them to be back together. But so far you build every reason for them to divorce (cheated on her husband, tried to conceal it, gave the child up for adoption, roped the daughter into her deception, etc) an not a single reason for them to get back together, save for making the husband believe some kind of twisted logic that somehow after finding out all the hows and whys, that only Stan is at fault for seducing his wife (you know that mousy unassuming man) who took advantage of her because he talked about killing himself instead of wanting to be divorced and this action also somehow forced his wife to get their daughter to think of the plan to deceive him. Now only him and Stan are the evil people and the wife and daughter are now the victims?? Wow, just wow.</p>

<p>That is not the <i>reasoning</i> behind a character or a way to build a reconciliation. Not when you turn the clearly defined victim into being viewed as having wronged others by his <b><i>inactivity</i></b> and being <i>unaware</i> of a situation so that he could have fixed it before it turned into adultry.</p>

<p>I had added you to my list as an author to follow, but I think I'm not going to anymore. I really no longer have an interest in where this story is going. =[</p>

-Risq

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
story is good, but

<p>I read the first chapter, it went off to a flying start, but this chapter left me unsatisfied. Few questions like – where was <i>Stan Cramer</i> during the birth of the child? He knew that Jane got pregnant by him? Did he try killing himself again? Was is his way of getting into Jane’s pants?</p>

<p>Janice’s behavior for a 14 year old girl was too <b>Mature</b> I mean, read this

– <i> “It was Janice who suggested we not say anything to you until we saw the baby, until we knew it was ours.” </i> this has to do with baby’s hair and eyes color, right?</p>

<p>About the <i>handshake</i> thing – Everyone have their own way of expressing their love and affection. Also, the <i> male pride / male ego </i> is getting too cliché in loving wife stories.<p />

<p>So far the story is good and I’ve a feeling that this couple are going to be back (I know it’s hard) Well, I’m interested to read the next chapter so don’t let us wait.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glorious Warrior! enough already

Why Don't you End it early. When Janice shows up have soldier boy pull out his gun and shoot them both, Janice and Jane. Claim it was do to the stress of being wounded.

In this day and age of instant communication, solider boy is a bone head not to know if his wife is preggers. As for salvaging the marriage if this little bump is causing you sleepless nights, jeez wait tell the nightmares start to show up. The only one to help solider boy will be his best bud Jane! Oh yeah he kicked her out.

The military life is a good placed to hide, yet even that life is going to change. In the end the Military won't accept him, because he is always placing the blame on someone else.

Hey tell duffus. Marriage is good and bad. For wife the bad is solider boy is off to play warrior and he doesn't keep her in the loop. The good is having a good bud to pickup after as she will pick up after him.

As for the tatoo! Say what you will, remembering the dead! Ha! It is survivors guilt! It is the deep shame that solider boy made it back and the poor peckerheads didn't.

You'd better end the story with some realization that solider boy is as much as fault as they are. Why? He's married. Marriage is the Good! The Bad! It is all the same ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An interesting story

This is an interesting story and very realistic in terms of the character's reaction. I think another chapter is required

to bring the story to a successful conclusion.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
I don't know but for a woman to adopt out a child

when she is married???Hey there are laws against that. But the (writer?) seems to have diherra of the heart and forgot that one small item. Did she put him down as the father..I know hospitals are funny like that and do it anyway if the woman is married...Your story stinks Don't write another one...Nyminus

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nicely done

You write well, although some more editing to catch typo's would help. Your story is interesting and sufficiently complex to make the reader want to know how it turns out. It is much more of a "realistic" type of story than many might imagine.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next part.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Keep On Writing

I have been enjoying your story and Do Not, let your critics sway you one way or another. I'm glad your sharing your talent and time with us and sharing this story. You need polishing, but hell who amongst us doesn't. As for a Man's motivation and how he feels. Well I am certainly glad he is not a cold hearted cold son of a bitch. What your writing about is a man's man. Anyway I could go on for hours, but you discribe a man from an era when he took care of his own and recoginized what he had done and not done for himself and those in his life. The fact he walked away at first, without a word and just hid shows that his world had crumbled around him and all he thought was in flames. The revenge and damage inflicted with walking away without talking is more damaging than one can even imagine to those on the receiving end. It plays with there minds and souls and is a slow strangling type of revenge that eats its targets.

Really do not know how you will finish in one chapter, but maybe it will be a long one. Go where you want and tell your tale and let those critics go torture their own souls.

As for a handshake with a daughter. Well I have raised two very bright and emotionally stable daughters. We do hug and share love you's. But we also have ways of communicating and saying it is all right without such displays. Their mother was not a one to show her love in hugs and kisses after the kids got old enough. She tried, but it had more to do with her parents and how she was raised, not todays society. So for women and daughters who believe this is not possible let me say. If you had a relationship and love with a caring father, you do have ways of sharing with overt hugs etc.

As for the daughter taking over for the mother. In other words the child becoming the parent and vice versa. Seen this happen too much. Especially in damaged families where there was great trauma, or abuse or addictions to be dealt with. It happens, it is sad, but it happens more than anyone would really like to know or admit too.

Again Thank You for your story and look forward to the next installment of your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
come on!

im sorry, but this story is crap! yea, the emotional aspects were pretty good and the characters seem to developed decently, but the way they are acting seems retarded. she gives her suicidal coworker a mercy fuck? was she hit on head? lose all sense of logic? how the fuck could she think that wouldnt affect her marriage? yea, the kid is having some difficulties dealing with the aftermath, but should she be forgiven just because shes a kid? i mean, when i was 14 i wasnt as retarded as that girl. but then, girls are crazy, so can you expect? haha. now, back to the story, i just dont see how they can make it work when she fucked up so bad, can any of you? this isnt about male pride, at least not totally, its about respect, loyalty, decency, etc.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Obviously a Major Wimp!

Stop NOW! Do not continue this miserable wimp out. Un Fucking Believable! Why do so many women (or non-men) believe that just because the hubby is a Life Taking/Army/Military/SEAL/Karate/KungFu/Judo expert/private eye or cop he can't be a pussy and a wimp? Although well written (which gets you 25), this story is headed south fast and is leaving a bad taste in my brain. Normal men sign the divorce papers and get on with life, this putz can't even jack himself off because he is so needy and co-dependent. You are insulting the American Armed services by having Major Pussy pretending to be an officer and a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written

but I'm having trouble with the logic. sounds like he's going to have the wife bring her bastard son into their relationship? hell, give the bastard to his father. Wife is obviously mentally retarded to fall for such a line of crap from her coworker. Not to mention letting her young daughter shoulder all the responsibility of her fuck up. Daughter needs to be with her father and reassured that none of this is her fault. Wife should probably be sent to live with her lover and bastard child, not sure I could forgive any of this. She also needs to go into counseling to see what the fuck is wrong with her brain to let all this happen the way it did. Maybe something can be saved of the marriage? As others have remarked what happened to all his so called friends and neighbors, are they all a part of the cover up? How did none of his friends and family ask/let him know about the pregnancy? Looking forward to the rest of this story

sophist801sophist801over 14 years agoAuthor
A brief note

This was a difficult story to write having been relayed to me through a form of consultation with a friend-of-a-friend. It is a true story that many will have difficulty understanding but then real life is often unexplainable.

Also, I do not have a military background nor have I lived in Germany. It is the emotions we go through and how we resolve these deep gut-wrenching personal conflicts that had always been of interest to me.

I do appreciate comments.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow what a story

but completly wrong here. this no blog for true stories of adults, no of kiddies in adult bodies who have never grown up. this is a place where you write erotic stories for enjoyment. as nice some find you write this is absolutely as irresponsible as the actions of your characters here. you are not aloud to write this. who may find it ? the now 15 year old or maybe if it was away back the now 18 year old who never saw his mother ? so plain said your an asshole all over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stinker

Your foundation rots. 9 months + 6 months = 15, not eighteen months. Wifey is a liar and Hubby is stupid.

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
waste of good talent

I give this a "25" simply because it's well (well, sort of) written. But I don't know who you talked w/ about this matter, but I find it difficult to believe that an Army officer would have put up w/ this crap. He was betrayed by both his wife & his daughter. What total crap that he would bring them back to him, thus setting himself up for the same betrayal again. And don't say it couldn't happen; she fell for a bullshit story once. And the daughter, at age 14, obviously she doesn't have adult judgment, but to even suggest that they betray him is egregious; and the mother should have shot it down immediately. So, they both betrayed him. Sign the divorce papers, move on

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Even if you say its true I too have a few problems

<p>Like a poster below, one problem I had is that too many people seem be aware the wife was pregnant, but no one seemed to be concerned that there wasn't any child present by the time the husband came home.</p>

<p>Also the daughter, if you think about it, would have had to been between 12 or 13 depending on where her birthday fell. If you go worst case she was 12, so the wife went to and involved a 12 year old child in her decision, and it was the child who came up with the plan on how to deceive her father. A daughter who was the apple of her fathers eye wouldn't do that.</p>

<p>But the last part that really doesn't make sense was the plan by this child to give away her baby brother if he wasn't her fathers. Children aren't capable of that type or level of clinical decisions. There is no way that a child would only be scarred that her father left her, but before that happened helped give her baby brother away and was laughing and having fun with her father as soon as he came home like her brother didn't matter to anyone. That's very cold for any child to decide to do and for a mother to accept and believe is a great plan from a 12 year old.</p>

<p>I really find it hard to believe that any parent would be so lost they went their 12 year old child for a way to fix the mess they created and between them they thought this was a great idea, and no one in their life (Family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc) question why the wife was pregnant and they never heard anything else about the child.</p>

<p>Nothing about the story really feels believable</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting feedback.

Of either of these two people were related to me.. if they were my family, i would not hesitate for a minute to cut their throats and drop them in a ditch.. I would do anything I could to get them out of the daughter's life. Neither of them thought about anyone but themselves, and they both abused and fucked over the daughter... they're simple horrible people, and certainly shouldn't be raising any kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My problem?

It seems the tattoo meant far too much to everyone involved and the newborn baby far too little. I have trouble being married to a woman that will give up her baby for adoption when she does not absolutely have to do so. We will learn the baby really is his, but that really should make little, if any, difference. All the other damning facts remain. Lies, cheating and giving up a child are far too horrible to accept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't be Too Quick to Judge Readers

Well written - displaying emotions which could have very been driven by the circumstance and his mindset.<P>

Lets let this unfold before the stoning begins as there is no real direction to be offended by thus far.<P>

With Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THIS MARRIAGE COULD NEVER BE A PARTNERSHIP

This wife is too stupid and psychotic to be left alone for extended periods or be allowed matches or sharp objects. Mercy fucks for some greaseball that cons her with a line about his supposed depression, needs 13 year old kid's advice on how to handle HER/THE MOTHER'S/THE ADULT'S UNWANTED pregnancy, gives away baby to suicidal lothario, needs a branding on her to remind her of what character is (more appropriate and liked to have seen the tatoo on her twat, "PROPERTY OF US ARMY"). She needs a baby sitter more than a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nonsense

try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written.. good story

Not great....

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Interesting, well written

But the characterization is not very good or consitent! The protagonist is a leader of men who leaves his wife and daughter without any discussion????

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Confused, and incredulous

This story is getting to me. It is a compelling drama. But, it is also leaving me confused and incredulous. The hubby and wife were married for 15 years or so. They have only one child. The wife and hubby are fertile, and sexually active with each other. Presumably, they used some sort of birth control? Was it the pill, or something similar? If so, did it simply fail? Was it condoms? If so, did he not concern himself with them not using one in Oct. 08? If she knew she could get pregnant, why did she have unprotected sex with her co-worker? I get that she liked the guy, and was genuinely worried about him committing suicide, etc. I can buy that she was there for him and things went too far-I dont' agree with it, but I can buy it for the story.

Why didn't she get an abortion, or take the morning after pill? Presumably, hubby and wife didn't want more kids-they must be at least mid-30's, had one kid early, and must not have wanted another. I would think she would have aborted early. Maybe she couldn't do that (religious, the chance it was hubby's, etc.).

How did she think she could keep this from hubby? Word would have gotten out.

How could she lay this on her daughter? Okay, she was an emotional wreck, and had to talk to someone, but keep it secret-and daughter would know eventually. But, wtf?

And, the timeline has changed to this affair occurring when hubby was still home-which doesn't comport to the timeline of 18 months deployment (he would have left the summer of 2008, or thereabouts). That detail frustrates me a bit. I can adjust the timeline in my head, though, and accept it-which explains why the wife thought hubby might be the father. So, compelling, and emotional, but the irregularities are irritating.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent writing

A psycho thriller? Well, maybe not. However it seems the person hurt the most at this point is the daughter who has taken all the blame herself for the cover-up and for her father leaving. Very well thought out and written.

Ch. 3 here I come.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 11 years ago
Couple of small issues

First, as a former soldier, as it sounds you may have been, you should be aware that it is impossible for anyone in the continental U.S. to bring nor prosecute any suit against a foreign deployed solder (sailor, airman, marine, coast guardsman) under the provisions of the Soldiers and Sailors Civil Relief Act. Secondly, come on: fraulein, not frauline. Yes, I know how it SOUNDS and Americans by and large will mispronounce it given its proper spelling, but...

Additionally, it's not only commissioned officers who are allowed to live on the economy. I did as a buck sergeant when I was in Germany myself. Yes, you have to have command permission, but it can be done even in the larger cities where there is reasonable base housing available.

Other than that, it's a reasonably nice read and the characters are very well representative of the entire "Jodie" syndrome of which all soldiers are aware. It's an unfortunate part and parcel of the young people who put themselves in harm's way for America that those closest to them frequently stab those heroes in the back while the heroes bleed and suffer for the complacent "left behind".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PhD

Stands for "piled higher and deeper."This is what this sorry tale is. Cheating wife (in the worse way) while husband deployed in a killing zone. Well, at least both of them got screwed (but hers was more fun than his).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BULLSHIT STORY

Cheating slut..let's forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Husband is a real loser

What faggot wimp. If he was really in the military and his wife was a cheating cunt, then he would have been fucking every pussy he could find. Total bullshit. No man would stand for this kind of betrayal.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 11 years ago
Total crap

I had to push myself to even vote for this. How was the husband a Major. Someone who thought like that would be bringing those under his command home in body bags. I could not trust him to lead a cub scout troop.

Divorce the skank and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forget the tattoo

Forget the marriage. He left. She could file for divorce and get it without his signature, given the circumstances. And he seems pretty dumb for a Major.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You know that he's a wimp if he "seeks to understand".

The only thing that he needs to understand is that she cheated. Seeking to find her reasons for cheating is delay reaction because doesn't matter what her reasons were. He's a soldier for crying out loud, how can he not know why she cheated. All that matters is that she cheated, and he has to decide to forgive her or divorce her. Hanging around to drag out hell for everyone involved is reprehensible, and using the bullshit excuse of "seeking to understand" is cowardice. The husband is a wimp and a coward un-befitting a man, let alone a soldier.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Interesting

Ok the trivial, puissant means powerful, pissant means a person of no consequence.

That his wife gave the infant up for adoption speaks volumes for her willing atonement. What greater thing can a woman do? I do like the way this is going, in that your protagonist appreciates that blood matters, and children matter even more. So dare I predict that he will have the strength to feel his wife's pain and know it is even greater than his pain, and forgive?

Chilley

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
Very disappointed with this chapter

He takes off for Germany to escape her unforgivable betrayal. She follows and he let's her bring her used pussy and mouth down on him? No. Don't even let her in the door. So it's cold and she showed up unannounced and expects access? ? "You made the trip for nothing Jane. Take your passport, used pussy, your stupid tattoo and go back where you came from! Verstehen?"

Everyone now has problems because Jane is stupid. SHE needs to go away. And involving her daughter in this gross deceit? Even more outrageous.

You got 3 and 4 stars for the previous chapters. I gave a single star for this one. More than it deserved. Now to see if MAJ Wimp can dig into his 'ruck sac' (sic) and find his balls.

And the word you were looking for is 'secret' - not 'secrete'.

I do like your writing and know that your skills have developed greatly since this offering.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
dumb story

so a mother lets a 14 year old make decisions for her, how were they going to explain not telling him she was pregnant. If the baby turnout to look like him he would find out after he was born, he could have got leave to come home for the birth but would have been denied that chance, just a pretty dumb story. TK

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Jane is an irredeemable bitch

She is a cheating slut that is too stupid to use protection, loads her teen daughter with her sin while trying to hide it from her husband and what about the fuckwad Stan?

Where is his retribution?

She still working with the fucker?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Stupid bitch falls for a "line" and gets pregnant! So far the ass-hole that seduced her skates! She's stupid for trying to be "the comforter"! WHAT A CROCK!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Get in touch anon

Get in touch with me. I would like to discuss your eloquent and well thought out point of view in person some time.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More cuck shit

And if you’re going to write about the Army do some research

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It's easier to understand this when you remember that it's written for obese, worthless cunts, by the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Point Seldom Discussed

An illicit pregnancy touches so many people. How can a mother include her 14-year-old daughter in keeping a secret of this magnitude from the husband/father. Then putting up the child for adoption must have destroyed her sense of security and self worth. No, their marriage doesn't stand a chance of being reconciled. When her coworker talked of suicide, he just wanted a "pity fuck". Jane should have volunteered to load the gun for him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

This chapter is a huge let down. Mercy fuck, yeah sure. One time and the cheating bastard fires the magic bullet and she gets pregnant. He welcomes her back without any consequences? Doesn't ring true at all.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Male Ego?

What the fuck is up with this denigrating canard?

Seriously, it's a ridiculous and strange trope in LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way

to emasculate,excuse,shift blame and use someone from the armed forces as a temp[late.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Dumb

bitch got played. Only mitigating circumstance for the daughter is her age. Stan has to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wasn't just the daughter

How many co-conspirators did Jane have to keep this from him. Afterall she lived near their family and friends. None of their parents knew of their impending grandchild? Had a well attended welcome home party and nobody spilled the beans? Seems a bit improbable.

Agree with Bebob about the male pride / ego trope. As I read it I seriously considered stopping right there and dropping a 1 bomb. Not scoring just yet, let it play out .

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Shakes his daughters hand?

This can describe only a real a hole. Girl needs to get away from them asap

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Holding her letter and the divorce papers in my hand I quickly located another black magic marker in the bottom of my ruck sac (same magic marker?) and wrote across the divorce papers. "June 16, 2009. Can't hide from it but can't live with something I don't understand. No divorce until resolved. Paul." Then I sent the papers back to Jane. It was my first real attempt to understand and seek a solution.

You misspelled "cuck"

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Never

Never RAAC. Especially if the slut got pregnant.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
I CANNOT stand the terms 'male ego' or 'male pride'.

They are a rationalisation intended to attribute the thoughts and stance that a man might display in these kind of circumstances, to some kind of testosterone fueled sulk, or neanderthal, thoughtless, out of touch anger.

The truth is that every time I have seen this written, the protagonist has only reacted from the standpoint of somebody who has been wronged.

These terms are seemingly only ever used by someone who wants to justify their actions in a mostly defenceless position.

Many wronged women have reacted exactly the same way, or much worse. How is it not just 'female ego' or 'female pride' when this occurs?

The fact that this author uses the phrase male pride to cover the man's inner thoughts indicates to me that the author is out of touch with how one might really feel, when it's clearly a case of a 'human' sense of right, wrong, betrayal, sense of loss, etc etc.

This telegraphs the intent by the author.... along with many other descriptive passages in this story, for reconciliation.

This led me to look at the author's catalogue, and you can see from the themes and bylines that this is the direction and stance that the author will always promote.

To the author...

Not my cup of tea. You can keep it. I hope other readers enjoy your works but I am out.

I have agreed with some RAAC outcomes over the years, but not in this case. It's the old 'one and done' for me, I don't need to read any more of your work.

I won't vote you down, I'll just abstain.

You can blame my male pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. Including the rancid feminist "male pride" trope loses a star.

2. The "blame shifting" loses a star.

3. The tattoo discussion was pointless and loses a star.

4. The RAAC loses a star.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This is already on the way to being a pathetic RAAC, what a colossal letdown. Such a good start to the story and now it just fucked. Turned into Cuck drivel

Originally scored this 4/5 in the past, but never left a comment.

Now it scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Janice can go to school on base or attend a German school on the economy."

.

So Janice speaks German does she?

.

Hubby’s reaction is pure science fiction. Unrealistic. Not the leaving….but telling slut and daughter to come to Germany to live. Big time cuck move.

.

2 **

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Of all the cliche reasons a wife cheats in LW stories one of the ones I hate the most is the "depressed" friend/co-worker.

How exactly do you go from spending extra time with a friend so that he doesn't commit suicide to letting him stick his penis inside you???

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

So Our Hero really loves his daughter? The jerk snubs her and cuts off all communication with her, leaving her to take the responsibility for everything to the point of getting seriously depressed, and he then unilaterally decides she has to leave her friends and familiar home area to cone to a German city? This idiot has zero understanding of teenage girls and essentially zero understanding of human beings. Even though he is the victim of betrayal, he is an ass.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

Did she realize that the only people who would see her tattoo on the back of her neck would be the ones doing her doggy style?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Never once has this soldier considered that the PMJ tattoo is more of a mori for the baby she had to give up rather than to reaffirm her commitment to him? It's the only logical reason I can come up with to why she would name the bastard after someone who wasn't the father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

The first was dumb but this actually managed to be worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous