All Comments on 'Deployed, Tattooed, Transformed Ch. 03'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incoherent

The story is an incoherent mess. Regardless of whether you agree with what the main character did, I can't conceive of someone who could behave as he did both in Chapter 1 and 3, without some pretty major life incident rewriting his entire personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Difficult

This is a tough story in that the wife did have sex with another man, got pregnant, and although not well spelled out, he fathered the child. The husband comes back and has to deal with the results.

This is really not a wimp story but a difficult issue that, with another child, being in the military and actually really loving his wife who did a one-time transgression, it is well written and a reasonable ending happened. Keep writing!

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yeah, the weakest writers use the Lobotomy RAAC trope, where issues aren't actually solved in a sane manner, but instead characters get personality transplants that would usually be the result of someone taking a drill bit to their temples. The characters interaction reveals that the characters reconciled because the memories and the emotional impact of the events were quite simply scooped out of their skulls.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Feel Sorry For The Kid... She Has Two Really Shitty Parents

What the fuck with the dad that his show of affection is a handshake with a 13 year old daughter. Then when he finds out that she may know he doesn't even do that, and just walks past her. Later he marks all over the house with the "stigmata" of the birth of Paul Jr. including the bedroom door of the daughter. And then leaves (abandons) the daughter without speaking to her and cowardly just goes of to Germany without discussing what the fuck happened.

The mother we already know what she did to Janice with the conspiracy and making her a part of the conspiracy. But at least the shittiness of what the mother did came out of her trying to keep the family together, being between a rock and a hard place. Not excusing it at all, but his shittiness was deliberate and utterly cold.

She is going to grow up to be one cold detached human being causing lots of heartache to herself and the men she comes into contact with.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lost

You lost this story completely. This is.not real life. You take a child that will forever remind you of your wife's cheating. A child that will resemble his mousey, little father? No man would do that, or even keep the wife after the cheating. She is beneath contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The character Paul came off as quite the martinet. When he got home and discovered that his wife had had another man’s baby, he defaced the walls in his house and went back to Europe, abandoning his wife AND DAUGHTER!! What a fucking coward. Yeah, he could command troops, send young men into battle, possibly to be killed, but he couldn’t face his own wife’s failure. And to make matters worse, he decided to make his young daughter shoulder some of the blame. Jeez, what a turd. Just based on the “Paul” character, a line officer with such little respect for his own child, I could never give this story more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Point Missed

Of the comments I have read (mostly negative) you have all missed the point. Love is the main point, without it Paul would not have done anything with Jane or Janice. And because of that love could see the necessity of having Paul Jr accepted into the family for the healing of Jane and Janice. Paul will accept Paul Jr as his own not only because he carries his name but because of the love he has for his wife and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A new saying

Pretentious virtuism. You must hate the armed forces. Is that why you emasculated ,cuckolded and let him live happily ever after raising the child of the man she cuckolded him with?

Sophistry indeed,certainly not sophistication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NEVER HAPPEN

As a retired Major who believes I am an honorable man with integrity, me and this asshat are 2 different Majors. Maybe it's the age difference or different wars but we are polar opposites.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Really?

In the words of the late Robin Williams, "Well you fucked up on that one. Hung there at the edge and then you just went right over."

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I must be in the minority.

I liked it. There is reality in that story. He saw what had to be done for the good of his family and he did it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I believe he had a better wife as a result.

He was man enough to forgive. Some readers will never understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

QuintiusQuintiusabout 4 years ago
Conflicted on this one

While I liked the beginning of the story and felt that the MC's shock and hurt was well portrayed, I have a lot of issues with the way the author decided to conclude it. On the good side, I appreciated that Paul was mostly concerned about his daughter Janice and her state of mind. He knew he and his wife had caused her some major damage and he sought to correct it when he was made aware of it... Which he should have done on his own months before. Regardless of his temporary deadbeat Dad act, he wanted to make things right with Janice and he did what he was able to in order to help her realize she hadn't technically done anything wrong and he appreciated that what she'd done was in order to try to protect him.

The real problem with this lies with Jane, Paul's wife, and their reconciliation. The problem is, why? OK, Paul still loves her but other than that and the fact that she's Janice's mother, what reason does he really have to stay with this woman? Every confession she makes just displays how monstrously selfish she actually is. Everything she did was motivated by guilt, fear, shame, and self-interest. She never thought once about what was best for Paul, Janice, or even the baby. Hell, the only person she seemed to think about at any time during the story besides herself was the fucking suicidal asshole she fucked!

So in the end we've got a wreck of a marriage that Paul decides to keep together... just because. Jane "atones" by getting a tattoo out of a feeling of shame which he never asked her to get, trying to fuck him more, and... what, attempting to divorce him first before talking to him? She couldn't even do right by her children. And why did she say she put the baby up for adoption when all she really did was dump him on her one-night-stand's doorstep? I could see where Paul was concerned leaving the spawn with a suicidal, wife-fucking jackass, and that Jane's behavior towards it would affect his daughter's mindset, but to accept it as his and agree to raise him? Put the kid up for adoption for real, for Christ's sake! You honestly think Jane is a good candidate to raise the bastard the way she is right now? Also, it galls me that she named the bastard after her husband. She had to know right after the birth that it wasn't his kid, yet she goes ahead and names him Paul Jr.

So, yeah, in the end I didn't agree with the way this story went. Jane's a psychotic narcissist and candidate for one of the worst mothers of the year. There was no real reason to accept her back. Everything Paul did centered around making Janice feel better but how's he going to feel in three or four years when she goes off to college and he's alone in a house with his self-involved wife and her bastard, the constant nagging reminder of her faithlessness? Not enough time and effort was made to show the readers why their marriage worked or why it was even worth saving. Not a good ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again.

Stan needs to get what's coming to him.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Thank you

As a veteran I do appreciate this good story

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"It wasn't the sex that was transformative. The sex was wonderful and it was so good to have Jane by myself"

before she runs off to fuck another man again you pathetic cuck, your daughter now knows that "real" men dont do shit when their wives cheat

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She still got off lightly IMHO.

Yours is one path an equally likely path is Jane kicked to the curb.

Your end ruined your story, chapters 1 & 2 got a score of 5 & 4 respectively, chapter 3 gets a 2 out 5 as does the overall story. Such is life.

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
I wish...

I wish he would have gotten revenge. As a veteran, I witnessed way too many wives cheating while their husbands were deployed, on TDY, or at sea. It does go both ways though. I saw a lot of guys getting hookers in various liberty ports. I always tell new personnel to wait until after the military to get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolute definition of a cuckold!!

Raises another’s child happily..if this is what the men in the military are capable of.. no doubt their spouses fuck freely when they are deployed..

Cos the spouses and their lovers know that nothing is gonna happen to them.. and even if she gets preggo.. the cuck soldier will ‘man up’ and look after the child..

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I love a good story and the way you turned the responsibility to whom it belonged. Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Something that occurs to me

This was a nice read, quite enjoyable. Thank-you very much.

However....

How could Jane get back Paul Jr? Even if Maj. Paul is the father of record, Stan via a DNA test, can show he is the father of the child. Since Jane gave up the child, and presumably signed paperwork in doing this, (in chp.1 it was stated that Jane gave the baby up for adoption, so would there not be paperwork involved?), then there would be no legal footing to remove child from Stan.

Yes, Stan was depressed and suicidal, but he could have gotten over it and having a son could very well have turned him around. If, as Paul seems to believe, that Stan was faking it just to score with Jane or other women, (though their is no evidence of that in this story), that would not preclude him from being the child's father/guardian.

Just a thought

Still a good story

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Absolutely gross RAAC...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, our rough, tough, General Milleyesque Major uses bluster to try to cover up accepting being a full fledged cuck. Great lesson for the daughter...you can fuck around and get away with it.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Scored this previously 2/5 and commented.

I stand by those comments. You turned a good story into Cuck drivel

Now scores 1/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Plus l’m happy to see you stopped writing here. Thank God!!!!

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Great story. Ignore the cuck comments. Any honest person will admit that in the right circumstances Everyone is prone to temptation or making a huge error in judgment. That is far different from a conscious, deliberate decision to betray their spouse.

I rarely score stories but in this case I did, five stars.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I agree with Wargamer and others who rated this as a cuck story. Pretty disgusting. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, the function of men in society is to be the support systems for sluts and their bastards./sarc/ REAL MEN hold women accountable and do not tolerate the behavior of women like the wife character in this story. Our "tough" military guy is just the usual cliche - a weak, needy, LW cuck husband character. And, for the idiots here, "forgiveness" does NOT imply reconciliation. The correct thing to do is to divorce the slut and let her keep her bastard. That way, Jane gets to enjoy the "new family" her slutting created, and Janice gets taught the right lesson - don't be a slut because adultery has devastating consequences.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 - This is a sad loveless relationship and pure military crap.

There is no emotion, caring or feeling in this story.

It is like someone is reading a script.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A very good story about an honorable man, a gullible but loving wife who made a ton of mistakes due to her "affair", and a loving daughter. There was no cuck persona at all, just a deep hurt that he finally faced up to when his wife made the most difficult decision of facing him alone in a foreign country. A sorrowful circumstance with a pitiful wife, a well meaning daughter, and decisions made by a true man. Shame on all you creatures who called him a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What ruined it was not the reconciliation. If he can't do better than a woman that mentally dysfunctional and emotionally driven to acts of ignorance, well, that's his choice. But it was WAY too preachy and sanctimonious. I suspect the upbringing of the faux Paul, Jr. will be rife with discord, embarrassment, probably drugs and or alcohol. Once the kids are grown and gone I also expect the marriage to finally implode. Jane is too stupid to keep herself from getting pregnant, for a pity fuck? No condom, no morning after pill? Apparently she was trying to get pregnant at this time in their lives, and the husband wasn't part of the decision and the process? And how does she explain not telling friends, family, and her husband, that she was pregnant, when she finally gives birth to her husband's baby. Guess Jane isn't the only person here who isn't thinking.

A good plot idea. A weak execution. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh, was going well and then took a terrible turn. He too quickly forgives, forgets, and decides to raise the child of his wife's betrayal. She cheated on him while he was still in the states, she didn't have the excuse of being lonely because her husband was gone for so long. She also immediately conspired with her daughter to hide it, never even thinking of being honest to him about her cheating. I find it difficult to believe she cheated and didn't use a condom when she was obviously not on a contraceptive. How drunk did she get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is rhe VERY definition of a cuckold.

He is married. His wife gets pregnant by another man. He knows about it. And chooses to stay married to the lying whore. And then...happily and proudly raises the bastard as his own son?

Sorry you dumbasses who proclaim the MC isn't a cock? THAT is exactly what he is.

And this story is fucking nonsense.

No way a major in the army is accepting this deception and amount of lying from his wife.

He's divorcing her skanky stupid ass as soon as he possibly can.

Way to write a farcical fantasy. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! The major is a major cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story started off well but descended into one of utter drivel. No way would a mand bring up another mans child with his whore of a wife and a lying misguided daughter.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

I know this shit is rampant here but it still makes me cringe to point out that he made HIMSELF a literal cuckold by demanding to raise his wife's bastard child. Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL, really? He shrugs off his wife's infidelity, _which happened while he was still there_, and then demands that they all raise her bastard child together... Interesting and terrible story.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

The ultimate cuck, the baby even named after him. Femdom agitprop— Jeez!

TJBJTJBJ11 months ago

Isn’t this the best outcome for all involved irl?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Not what a soldier would do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story - it looks like everything turned out for the best. The author probably deserves better though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am so please the author has this caring attitude. We must remember we are not built all the same. Sorry to say, I am a one and done person and feel the author is a total nutter.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Just seems rushed and too easy to resolve some major issues. Blech

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous