Deployment Correspondence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't buy anything, but we gave those guys a nice thrill. Afterwards, we went out to her car and we agreed that we needed to masturbate for each other. It was so hot leaning back in her passenger seat bringing myself to an orgasm as Cindy did the same thing right next to me.

I have to go find my vibrator now. I love you so much Tony. I miss you more than you will ever know.

Your loving, horny, exhibitionist wife,

Karen

_ _ _ _ _

June 29

At sea, North Atlantic

My dearest gorgeous Karen,

We had mail call today. I received your letters from June 15th and 21st. I started reading them in the wardroom, but they were so hot I was getting a hard-on. I had to stop because I couldn't be walking around the ship tented out.

My body was aching to read your letters and I finally had some time to go back to my stateroom. My roommates might have come back at any moment so I couldn't jack myself off, but your description of our last evening had me rock hard. Writing about your first anal nearly had me cumming. I know my boxers were damp with pre-cum. Both my roommates were on watch after dinner so I came to the room and jacked myself off to your letters. Actually, I didn't even get all the way through the first one before I shot my wad into my cum rag.

Your descriptions are so good. I can see you in my mind. It is also so very cool getting your view of our sex. I would tell you about life on ship, but it is pretty boring. Well, not boring, but it is the same routine day after day. Wake up, hold quarters with my sailors, sign a bunch of paperwork, learn about driving the ship, get PQS signed off, stand watches, inspect stuff. I do enjoy learning new things.

Being at sea is always different. Sometimes the water is so blue. Sometimes it is grey. Each day is different.

I have to go stand watch now. I'll write when I get back.

_ _ _ _ _

While I was on watch, I found out that we are going to have some interesting ports of call. I can't tell you about them yet because ship's movements are classified until after the fact.

While on watch I was trying to think up something sexy to write to you. It is so hard to think of anything not related to what you are doing at that instant. If your mind wanders, bad things can happen. Walking down to my stateroom I thought about that time we went up to First Landing and slept on the beach. It was chilly so we were in the sleeping bag. I remember making love with you on top of me. You know how much I love to eat your pussy, but it was chilly. We fell asleep with me in your pussy that time too. I love sleeping like that. You are so warm and cuddly.

Well, my dearest wife. I need to get some sleep. I'll put this in the mail and hopefully you'll get it soon.

Your loving and sex-starved husband,

Tony

_ _ _ _ _

June 30

Virginia Beach

My handsome hunk of a husband,

I got my first letter from you today! It is the one from June 16th. I will send out a pair of my wettest panties for you tomorrow morning.

I have to tell you about yesterday. Cindy and I went to brunch at the O-Club. We met a lady named Maureen whose husband is on the carrier. Maureen is this tall buxom redhead. We're talking big boobs! I felt completely inadequate next to her with my small titties.

Maureen invited us over to her house for the afternoon. She has an in-ground pool and Cindy and I thought it would be nice to be able to sunbathe without getting sand on us. We went home and changed into our tiny bikinis and Cindy picked me up.

Tony, you should see their house! It is gorgeous. Their backyard is all about the pool. You'd love it. No grass to cut!

So Cindy parks in the drive and Maureen meets us at the door wearing her white bikini. Her bikini was barely covering her nipples! They were hard and pointing out from her bikini! I was so jealous of her boobs. They look like a Playboy Bunny's boobs. You could tell that she had a substantial muff under her bikini bottom. Talk about strategically placed pieces of cloth! I think most men would have had an instant hard-on.

She invited us out to her pool. I noticed that although the yard was fenced in, all the surrounding houses had a clear view of the pool from second floor windows. I started getting wet thinking about how many peeping toms might watch us sunbathing on the deck.

Maureen brought us out some white wine and hors d'oeuvres. She was telling us how glad she was that she met us. She and her husband have only been in the Norfolk area for two months. They came here from San Diego. She said a department head on the carrier. Does that sound right?

She told us that she was looking for wing-girls. Maureen said how Cindy and I were wing-girls for each other and she would love to be part of our set that looked out for one another. Then Maureen told us some of the crazy things that her and her wing-girl Bobbi did in San Diego. Nude beach, being exhibitionists, teasing guys. Cindy and I were in! Maureen sounds like she will fit in perfectly with us. We told her some of our escapades and she loves us already.

I asked Maureen about the chances of there being peeping toms in some of those windows and she said she was sure that she was getting checked out all the time. That was arousing and of course it made me wet. I told the girls that and they agreed. Maureen suggested we go topless. Cindy and I didn't have to be told twice. The three of us lost our tops and I could imagine the men in all those windows beating their meat at the sight of us.

Maureen said how she loved our small titties. Cindy said how envious she was of Maureen's rack.

"Honey, these things are a pain. Yes, they get me out of a lot of traffic tickets and my husband loves them, but I can't remember the last time a man looked me in the eyes when he talked to me. All they want to do is look down here."

I commented on how she looked like a Playboy model. She said just once she would like to be appreciated for being Maureen rather than Maureen with the big boobs. She said she was so jealous of our breasts. They were the perfect size. That made me feel a lot better about myself and I told her.

Since Maureen is a redhead, she spent most of the time under an umbrella. When the sun got lower in the sky and we had had a couple of glasses of wine she suggested we go swimming. And by swimming, she meant skinny dipping. She pulled the bows on her bikini bottom and exposed her "fire bush" as she called it. I told her that I was jealous of her muff. I think I am going to grow mine out. I'll need to get a new thong, but Maureen's bush is so sexy. If you don't like it we can always shave me back to where it is now.

Skinny dipping with Maureen was so sexy. Feeling the water on my most intimate parts would have made me wet, but I was already in the water. I wondered how many men were watching us and I got out of the water to walk around the edge of the pool.

Maureen asked, "Teasing all our fans?"

"You bet!"

She smiled, "I think I am going to love being your wing-girl."

I jumped in and Cindy climbed out. Then Maureen got out and chased her around the edge of the pool, those huge boobs bouncing up and down. They both jumped in. Cindy said it was so fun teasing guys we couldn't see. Maureen said it was fun, but running around hurt her boobs.

So I need to tell you that Maureen's breasts really do look like a Playboy Bunny's. She has these lovely quarter-sized areolas and nipples that when they get hard look like the knobs on your father's stereo. She's probably in her early thirties and her boobs have this ever so slight sag that makes her nipples turn upward. I know you would love them and no, I wouldn't be mad at you. You can look at them all you want.

Maureen got out of the pool and walked around the edge a little to make sure all our fans got a good view of her. She told us that the idea that a bunch of men might be looking at her naked body got her hot. Cindy and I agreed. Maureen said she was going to lie down and play with herself. That sounded great to us, so there was the three of us in the gathering twilight diddling ourselves for an unseen audience. All three of us were groaning as we made ourselves cum and I think hearing the others groan made it that much hotter. When we were done, Maureen brought out some sandwiches and we lounged around naked while we ate.

Then Maureen asked us what our sexual orientation was. I said that I wasn't a lesbian. That I loved penises. Cindy agreed with me. Maureen said that she was bi meaning she likes sex with men and women. She sounds like you when she describes peoples' sex parts. Cock and pussy. Cindy said she didn't like those terms.

Maureen started petting her pubes. "Of course this is a pussy. You can pet me just like a cat. Cock is a great description of a guy walking around with a hard-on. Just like a rooster in a barnyard."

Cindy and I agreed that we could use those words.

She asked if maybe next time we would let her eat us out. Cindy said sure. I said I would let her know. When we left she kissed us both on the mouth. I wasn't sure how I would feel about kissing a woman like that, but it was actually quite nice. I felt electricity go through me like I get when I'm kissing you.

I think hanging out with Maureen is going to be very cool. I need to think about how I feel about women. I think I wouldn't mind her eating me. I mean a tongue on my clit is a tongue on my clit. I need to think about putting my mouth on her. What do you think?

Your loving, questioning wife.

Karen

_ _ _ _ _

July 1

At sea, Eastern Atlantic

My dearest Karen,

I received your letter of June 18th today, the one where you write about going to the beach and teasing the three old guys. I think Cindy is telling Clint about your adventures because he asked me if you had told me about some of the crazy things you two are doing.

The image of you in that tiny bikini is etched into my mind. Perhaps you can send me a picture or two. I don't have any quite like that. I love the way that thong just barely holds your pussy lips. I can usually just discern your slit. I love the fact that there is only that thin little string in your butt crack. Your asshole is oh so pretty. Yes, I did put my tongue in there during our last night. Right now I want to put my tongue everywhere on your body.

In ten days we are going to have a port call (July 11-15). I hope to call you during that time.

Your loving and blue-balled husband,

Tony

_ _ _ _ _

July 5

Virginia Beach

My dearest handsome husband,

Maureen had us over to her house again. Of course we ended up by the pool. The wine flowed again and we were soon skinny dipping for the neighbors.

I was leaning against the edge of the pool and Cindy was standing waist deep in the shallow end. Maureen walked over to Cindy and asked her if she could suck on her nipples. Cindy looked a little surprised, but said sure. Maureen knelt before her and started sucking first one nipple and then the next. I could tell Cindy was getting into it. She had her eyes closed and I thought I heard a whimper come from her mouth. Maureen just kept sucking. Back and forth between Cindy lovely little breasts. I started wanting her on my nipples.

She must have read my mind, "Karen, if you want some of this, I'll be right over."

"Okay," was all I could say.

About a minute later Maureen came over and knelt in front of me. "Have you ever had another woman play with your breasts?"

I just shook my head. I felt her breasts on my legs as she very gently took my nipple into her mouth. I heard myself groan. I suppose because she has breasts, she knew just what to do with mine. Maybe when you come home we can have her teach you. The way she suckled me had my sex tingling. I heard myself groan again and Maureen placed her fingers on my labia. Cindy came over and sat on the deck next to me and began stroking my hair.

Maureen asked me to sit on the edge of the pool and spread my legs. I laid back and Maureen was lapping at my slit. I have to say that the woman has an incredibly talented tongue. You are good Tony, don't get me wrong, but Maureen is fabulous. It is probably because she has a clit and vagina and knows what feels good. When you get home, we're inviting her over so she can give you lessons. Cindy started sucking my nipples and oh my god! I have never cum so hard and so long in all my life. I felt like a pool of jello when they were done with me.

We are going to have so much fun when you get home!

Your loving wife,

Karen

_ _ _ _ _

July 12

Virginia Beach

My dearest handsome husband,

I bought a slightly larger thong so I can grow out my pubes and have a muff. The stubble is a little itchy right now, but hopefully in a couple of days it will get better.

Cindy and I are officially Maureen's wing-girls. Yesterday, we went to the beach.

Cindy was driving the convertible with the top down. On our way she hit a bump and Maureen groaned. I turned around and asked her "What was the matter?" She said nothing was the matter. She had a butt plug in and every time we hit a bump, the butt plug moved in her ass.

Cindy started aiming for bumps! It was so funny.

I asked Maureen why she was wearing a butt plug and she said she intended to find a nice guy to fuck her ass. What she wanted was a gay or bi guy. We went hunting for the section of the beach where the gay guys hang out. I didn't know there was such a section. Well, we found it. These guys are quite proud of what they have. It didn't matter how big or small they are, all the men wore these tiny thongs. They leave nothing to the imagination. Half the time their shafts were out of their thongs. They didn't mind having an erection either. Erections all over the place! I saw two guys with pretty nice erections and they pierced the head of their dicks! There was a ring through it! Ouch! That must have been painful. Maureen said that was a thing in the gay community. They called those piercings Prince Alberts. Learned something new.

We put our blanket down in the midst of all these men. Penises hanging out everywhere. The sight of them had me dripping wet. It was funny, because all these guys figured we were lesbians and they started chatting us up. Maureen told us there was no way a cop would give us shit with all this male flesh exposed. She took off her top and asked one studly guy to put sunscreen on her. Cindy and I did the same thing. These guys were very nice to us. It was funny listening to them talk about other guys like just like us gals do.

One guy critiqued our suits for us. I explained how I wanted to grow out my bush and he didn't think it was a good idea. He was all for no hair except on one's head and maximum skin exposure. He loved Cindy's string thong. They compared how their assholes were exposed. It was hilarious.

Another guy came over and said that Cindy needed a butt plug to complete the look. They started chatting about it and before I knew it, Cindy was bent over and this guy was lubing up her butt and putting this butt plug into her ass. He said he had one for me, but I said I needed to think about it.

About two hours later, he came back and asked me if I wanted one. I asked Cindy how it was working for her and she said it was kind of a cool feeling. So I said 'what the hell.' I didn't have a thong on. It was a bigger bikini that covered my expanding muff and my ass. I pulled it off and I was completely naked on the beach in front of all these guys. I know a lot of them weren't interested in me sexually, but it was still a turn on. The butt plug guy had me go on my hands and knees on a blanket while he inserted it into my ass. He encouraged me to walk around to see how it felt, so I walked through the blankets of guys completely naked. Several commented on my plug. I guess it has some jewels on it. When I got back I told the guy that I liked it and if I could I keep it in until we left.

He laughed, "Honey, that is my present to you. I hope it brings you great pleasure."

I put my bottom back on and gave the guy a kiss on the cheek. He giggled.

Maureen went around chatting up all the men and brought a guy over to our blanket. They talked about several things and finally she invited him back to her house at the end of the day. We would go over and get him when we were leaving.

We got to talking about why Maureen preferred gay or bi guys to have anal with. Her argument was that they really knew what they were doing around an asshole. I suppose that made perfect sense. Cindy asked her if she thought that was cheating on her husband. Maureen said, that as long as she didn't have a cock in her pussy, she didn't think she was cheating.

Tony, just so you know, I don't agree with Maureen's philosophy. The only penis that goes in any of my holes is yours.

We stayed at the beach until about five or so. Maureen found her guy and he followed us to her house. She wanted her wing-girls to be in her bedroom when this guy fucked her ass.

As soon as we got to her house, Maureen got naked. He must have been bi because he wanted to play with her boobs. Maureen asked Cindy if she could eat her pussy while she was getting fucked, so Cindy laid down on the bed for her. Maureen volunteered to get the guy hard with a blow job and he didn't have to be asked twice.

I should tell you about Henry, that's his name. He was in excellent shape, six-pack abs, muscular shoulders, and a toned ass. His entire body was clean shaven. His penis was about the same size as yours. I think you are probably average sized given what I saw on the beach today.

Maureen sucked him hard then swallowed his entire shaft. He was enjoying that let me tell you!

Then he told Maureen to get on her knees. She positioned herself over Cindy's pussy and started going to town on her. Henry, took the lube and pulled the butt plug out of Maureen's ass. I came over to look closer. Henry was quite the professor and he explained exactly what he was doing. He probed with his fingers around making sure her asshole was ready to accept his penis. He shoved three fingers in and moved them around a little. It didn't take long before he thought she was ready.

By now, both Maureen and Cindy were groaning. Maureen had her hand on her clit and Henry had his condom-clad penis at her asshole. He very slowly pressed himself in and it was very cool watching Maureen take his length. I thought I should get into the action a bit, so I went and started sucking on Cindy's nipples. She wasn't expecting it and she jumped when I latched on. I was perpendicular to Cindy and she reached out and pulled the string on my thong. She started rubbing my clit. Every once in a while she would reach further back and press on my plug.

By now Henry had Maureen's full attention and she was no longer focused on Cindy's clit. I reached over and started rubbing it. It was quite cool stimulating each other. I really liked sucking on Cindy's little titties. I can see why you like sucking on mine.

I looked over and Henry had started fucking Maureen quite hard. It wasn't quite pounding, but I wouldn't call it gentle either. She had raised up onto her hands and knees. Her breasts were like two pendulums swinging back and forth with each thrust. Someone was whimpering. I think it was Maureen, but it could have been me because Cindy had me ready to cum.

Perhaps it was Cindy because she was the first to cum. I knew because she stopped rubbing me and her back arched. I put my finger to her opening and her pelvic muscles were contracting. I guess that was my first experience making another woman have an orgasm.