Deployment Correspondence Pt. 01

Story Info
A series of letters between a deployed naval officer & his wife.
10.8k words
4.27
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A series of letters between a deployed naval officer and his wife.

This correspondence takes place in the eighties. Times, language, and culture were different then. One significant difference was that we didn't have instantaneous communication. People ended up writing a lot of letters. This is an edited selection of letters between a deployed naval officer and his wife. This story goes out to our sea services deployed around the world keeping everyone safe.

_ _ _ _ _

June 15

Virginia Beach

My dearest, darling husband,

I just sat on the beach at First Landing State Park and watched your ship sail through the channel. I can't believe that you will be gone from me for at least six months. I sat against a tree and cried my eyes out. I watched the sun set to my left as I watched your ship sail off into the Atlantic to my right. I have never felt so helpless in all my life.

As I lay there with my toes in the sand and the twilight gathering around me, I thought about last night and my moisture started flowing, drenching my panties. I really enjoyed cuddling with you, feeling your warm skin touching mine. Running my fingers through your chest hair. Have I told you how much I love your chest hair? When it brushes against my nipples it sends shivers down my spine.

I thought about how you teased me. When you kissed my lips oh so gently. When you ran the tip of your tongue over my lips and then down to my earlobe you gave me goosebumps. Feeling your lips softly caressing my neck started my juice machine running. When you licked your way down my chest I couldn't wait to feel your mouth on my nipples. And then you didn't touch them! You circled around and around my breasts moving ever closer. Then you stopped before you got there and starting on the other one! How many times did you do that to me? You had me so horny I wanted to scream. I needed you to fuck me right then, but you kept teasing me! I hope you didn't mind when I grabbed your head and placed your mouth on my nipple, but I couldn't take it anymore. And still you teased me! You gently mouthed my nipple to make it moist then you breathed on me. More goosebumps! Holy shit! You moved to my other breast and did it again! And again! And again! I thought I was going to explode.

But you weren't done, you slid down my stomach and I was getting worked up thinking about your tongue in my slit. And you passed right by! You went up to my foot and sucked on my toes. Slowly working your way down my leg. Little licks and kisses. I could feel you getting close to my sex and the juices started flowing even more with anticipation. You moved between my vagina and my anus and licked up all my moisture. I knew you would finally get to my clitoris.

And then you did it again! I wanted to scream at you, but I didn't want to miss a single moment. Down to my other foot. I thought I was going to die right there. Never have I wanted something so badly as I wanted you licking me right then. More teasing as you slowly licked from my toes to my crotch. I thought, this time he'll lick me where I ached to me licked. But instead you circled my all my delicate folds. I felt you grasp my little bush in your teeth and pull the hairs. Just outside of my labia you moved. Then I felt your tongue on my asshole. It felt like someone had placed an electric wire there as a jolt went up my spine. Did you actually put your tongue into my ass? It felt like it. You had never done that before. When you come back from deployment, you need to do it again. God that was hot!

Finally, you moved to my sex, thrusting your tongue into my opening. You parted my labia as your tongue moved to my clit. I thought that finally, you would begin to release the tension. AND THEN YOU STOPPED! Holy shit Tony! I think you breathed on my clit, but never touched it. The tension became unbearable and I grasped your hair, pressing your mouth onto my clit. And still you teased me!

Just so you know, as I am writing this I have brought myself to two orgasms. Our sheets are wet with my juices. Something to think about as you stroke that wonderful penis of yours on the ship.

Finally, you started licking me in earnest. I was so ready for an orgasm. You reached up and started gently twisting my nipple, pleasure radiating outward. You pressed your fingers into my opening and started fiddling around. Then it started. Warmth and pleasure began pulsing from my crotch. I could feel my muscles clenching your fingers. You continued licking my clit sending wave after wave of electricity up my spine. A multitude of colors exploding in my mind. Your fingers pinching my nipple, sending more explosive pleasure through my body. The release caused me to lose my breath. My brain went on sensation overload. My clit became so sensitive I grabbed your hair, pushing your head from my sex, but your fingers deep inside me continued flicking. I arched my back to move away, and yet the onslaught continued. I couldn't catch my breath to speak. I couldn't even moan. Wave after wave of pleasure broke over my body. I was dimly conscious that my body was shaking, trembling, quaking. My entire consciousness was focused on my clit, my nipple, and whatever you were doing in my vagina.

I felt your fingers come out of me, but suddenly you filled me with your thickness. I could feel myself squeezing you as you pressed into my most intimate of places. Your pubic mound must have started striking my clit because I felt fireworks go off with every strike. I felt like a complete rag doll. You placed my ankles on your shoulders and started driving deep into my vagina. Twice you hit my cervix sending a surge of pain and pleasure through my body.

When you told me you were cumming I felt your hot sperm explode into me. My own orgasm had never stopped and my mind was focused on your shaft pounding deep into my vagina. You must have reached the breaking point because you stopped and rolled off of me. You cuddled up next to me, holding me as my orgasm continued for several moments more. I don't know how long you had me cumming, but it seem like it lasted forever.

Sometime later that evening I wanted to sleep with you in my vagina, so I took your penis into my mouth and got you hard. I was tempted to bring you to an orgasm, but I knew you needed your sleep. As soon as you were hard, I straddled you and put you into me. I slept on your chest with you deep inside me. I glad I don't weigh enough to bother you when we sleep like that. I cuddled up on your chest. My ear was to your chest and I could hear your heart beating. I felt your breath on the top of my head.

When the alarm clock went off I wanted you to have one more orgasm before you left. Taking your Karen-flavored penis into my mouth made me wet all over again. I knew I had to be quick so I focused on all your sensitive parts to get you to maximum hardness. Then I worked on my deep throating because I know you would love for me to do that, but I still gag. It's really hard, no pun intended. I tried the humming trick that my sister told me about, but that didn't work so well. When you came into my mouth I was surprised at the volume, but you were that wonderfully sweet and salty combination that I love.

I'm going to close for now. While I proofread this, I'm going to play with myself.

Your oh so loving wife,

Karen

_ _ _ _ _

June 16

Western Atlantic off the Virginia Capes

My dearest Karen,

I can't believe my ship has sailed and I won't see you for another six months. I was in charge of the sea and anchor detail and from my position on the forecastle I used my binoculars to scan the beach at First Landing. I thought I saw you up against a tree.

As all days at sea are, this first one has been busy. I had the Evening Watch on deck so I haven't had a chance to write to you all day. It is now about 0030. I don't have much time to write as I need to get some sleep. It won't be long before I hear "Reveille! Reveille! Reveille! All hands heave out and trice up. Now reveille!" As a junior officer I have to get up. No sleeping in for me.

I just wanted to let you know how amazing last night was. I loved making you have orgasm after orgasm. I know you think your breasts are small, but they are the perfect size -- as the French say, they fit in a champagne glass! I absolutely love them. I love the feel of your nipples in my mouth. I wish I had something with the scent of your pussy on it. Would you mind terribly getting a pair of your panties completely wet and sending them to me?

In the middle of the night you sucked me and made me hard. It was so erotic sleeping with my cock in your pussy. I could feel your breath on my chest hairs. Then this morning, just when I didn't think I had time you sucked me into an amazing orgasm. You took me all the way into your throat! What an incredible feeling.

I really need to sleep, but I will fall asleep thinking about your body lying on top of mine; my cock deep in your warm, wet pussy.

Your loving husband,

Tony

_ _ _ _ _

June 18

Virginia Beach

My dearest, darling husband,

I have to tell you about today because I know this will make you so hard. It was nice and hot. Cindy called and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. I put on that tiny white bikini you bought me. The one that barely covers anything. I had a cover-up and when Cindy saw what I was wearing, she went back inside and put on her tiny bikini. I don't know if you want to tell Clint. I don't know how he feels about Cindy showing herself like we did.

We put the top down on the car and drove to the beach. The breeze made my nipples hard. When we got to the beach we both decided we didn't need the cover-up and so we walked to the sand wearing our flip-flops and those tiny bikinis.

We decided we wanted to avoid the young studs so we looked around a bit. We settled on a spot near a group of three older couples. I'm pretty sure the men were some old salts. We spread out our blanket about ten yards from them, and then ran to the water to activate our nipples. I made sure my lady lips could be seen through the white, almost see-through bikini fabric. When we got back to the blanket, I could tell we had the attention of the three gents. I purposely bent down at the waist with my ass facing them so they could get a good look at my assets. I slathered up Cindy and she slathered up me. I thought I heard one of them moan when she put the sunscreen on my nearly naked ass. I suppose with the exception of just that one little string running up my butt crack I was completely naked. You can see my little butt hole when I bend over.

We both laid down with our asses facing the men. I spread my legs so they could get a good view. I have to say that knowing they were looking at me had me wet. I hope I was glistening for them.

It one point Cindy got up on her hands and knees and we heard another groan. One of the women must have thrown some drink at the groaner because there was a bit of a commotion. Cindy looked at me with her wicked smile, knowing we were tormenting these old guys.

About every 15 minutes or so I would flip. I always made sure they could look up between my legs. You know how I look in my white thong. My labia are pretty much there for the world to look at. I could feel the moisture flowing down my ass crack. I so much wanted to rub my clit. I decided to casually show some nipple. I undid the tie at my neck and put the strings on top of my bikini covered boobs. After about 15 minutes I sat up and of course my top fell forward. All three old salts got a nice look at my boobs. Of course I acted surprised and embarrassed. I wasn't. It was hot letting them see me.

I should tell you that two of the three women in that group were pretty hot. Their swimsuits were respectable, but one laid down and undid her top to avoid a tan line. When Cindy and I got up to go for a swim, all three women came down with us. I was expecting them to give us a 'don't tease our husbands' talk, but instead they wanted to talk about how brave we were to wear such skimpy bikinis. One lady, her name was Linda, asked me where I got mine and if they had a size for her. I assured her that they did.

The other pretty woman was named Sally and they dared each other to lie down topless in front of the men. The heavy-set third woman, Mary, thought that would be hilarious. Cindy and I said we would join in with them. So the five of us went back to the blankets all nipped out, sat down facing the men, and we all pulled our tops off at the same time. You should have seen the faces on those three old guys. I thought they were going to have heart attacks right there. Then we just casually laid down like it was no big deal.

When we left, Linda and I exchanged phone numbers so we could do it again some time.

When I got home the first thing I had to do we get out my vibrator and make myself cum. Anyway, I hope that little story gets you hard.

Your loving wife,

Karen

_ _ _ _ _

June 21

Virginia Beach

My dearest, darling husband,

I miss you so much and it hasn't even been a week yet. I don't know when you will receive this. Last night I really needed to feel you next to me, but that wasn't going to happen. I remembered when you took my ass cherry. I can't remember how many months we had been married, but I do remember Jean telling me and Cindy about having anal sex with her husband. It sounded exciting the way she described it and she gave us pretty explicit instructions. I remember getting out my vibrator and lubing up my asshole to get it ready to accept something large like your penis. I did that for like three days in a row while you are at work. On the day I planned on making love to you with my ass, I did that about four times, once right after dinner. That night I remember so well. I had you lie down on the bed and I sucked you to get you as hard as possible. Writing this I can still smell how good your pubes smell and what your cum tastes like. Yes, my sex is wet right now!

Do you remember what I did next? I climbed on top of you and I'm sure you thought we were going to have straight sex. I told you that you had trust me and to lie still. I lubed up your shaft and placed it at my anus. I very slowly started pressing down on you and when you slipped past my sphincter you figured out what I was doing. I very slowly moved up and down on you to get you all the way into my ass. After a couple of minutes I had you all the way in. Then I started slowing fucking you with my ass. The sensation of your thickness moving inside me was amazing. I remember you wanted to start thrusting up into to me, but I told you to be still and you were. Moving you up and down in my ass was exquisite. After several minutes, I started moving ever so faster, trying different motions. I think the one I love the best is when I grind on you, dragging your penis through my anus so that my clit rubs against your pubes. You grabbed my nipples and I remember asking you to pull them hard.

You had some serious staying power and when I started cumming I couldn't keep up the motion. I remember asking you to keep fucking me and you were so gentle. When you came in my ass I could feel your hot seed deep inside me.

Just so you know, I have lubed up my vibrator and I am going to fuck my ass tonight. It won't be the same as having you deep inside me, but it will release all this pent up tension in my body.

I love you so much Tony. Please stay safe for me. I can't wait until you hold me in your arms again and I have you in one of my holes.

Your loving, horny, ass-fucking wife,

Karen

_ _ _ _ _

June 26

At sea, Northwest Atlantic

My dearest Karen,

We still haven't had a mail call, but we will join the carrier battle group tomorrow. When we do, we will start having regular mail delivery. The first part of this deployment has been difficult for the crew since we have a lot of first timers, including me. Getting used to four to six hours of sleep a night isn't easy. The worst is when you have the mid-watch (0000-0400). You go to sleep, and then get up to stand your watch, then go back to sleep for a couple more hours.

Usually when I hit the rack I am so exhausted I immediately fall asleep. Yesterday, I had trouble falling asleep and I thought jacking myself off would help. I thought about how you love to "ride my face" with that luscious pussy of yours. I thought about your pussy being right above my face.

Have I told you how much I love your pussy? I love those delicate lips that extend past your main labia and look like a Georgia O'Keefe painting. Your little button of a clit and your little strip of pubes. I think about your taste and smell. Once I get that picture in my brain, it doesn't take me long to cum. I have an old rag of a t-shirt that I cum into so I don't mess up the sheets.

Your most loving, exhausted, and horny husband,

Tony

_ _ _ _ _

June 27

Virginia Beach

My dearest, handsome husband,

I still haven't received anything from you. I'm sure letters are slow to transit from your ship. I am missing you so much. Cindy and I went to the beach again yesterday and teased another group of old men.

When we got home, we got very naughty. We put on our mini-skirts. I wore the yellow one with the pleats. I wore that thin tube top and Cindy put on a halter. Of course we didn't wear anything underneath. It is an amazing feeling having air being able to circulate around my sex. We went to the Lynnhaven Mall and very subtly started flashing guys. Cindy and I went to a very low drinking fountain and pointed our butts at a group of old guys. She said they definitely checked us out as we bent over. I found that if I spread my legs when I bend over, they will get a good view of my crotch.

One of the biggest rushes was when we went to the women's section of Thalhimers. There was a man sitting outside the changing rooms. His wife was in a changing room trying something on. I selected the room directly across from him so he could see in when I opened the door. I tried a mini-skirt on and opened the door so Cindy could see. She said that it wasn't the right color. So I took it off with the door open and he got to see my slit. Cindy came back with another skirt and I opened the door completely naked this time. I just held the door open so he could see all of me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We did that about three times until his wife finally came out and they went away. I was dripping! He looked over his shoulder at me looking over the top of the door and I threw him a kiss. That got a smile.

Cindy was pretty bold too. We went to the shoe store and she asked one of the male clerks to help her with some shoes. When she sat down on a seat and the man had one of those seats with a place to put your foot up on. The man slid one of those in front of her. Cindy put her foot up and made sure he could see her slit. She had him get about four different shoes and had him put them on her foot each time.

I decided that I wanted some of that action and asked one of his colleagues to help me. He was a geeky guy and it was so hot spreading my legs for him so he got a good look at my naked crotch. He immediately got a hard-on and I'm pretty sure he came in his pants at one point. I hitched up my skirt so there wasn't anything in the way of his view. Of course this whole time my nipples were aching to be free of my tube top. I told him that I enjoyed having him look at me and I reached up and pinched my nipples for him. I think that's when he creamed his jeans.

Talking with Cindy afterwards she said she asked her guy to touch her lady lips. When he touched her she said, 'No, put your finger in me.' Here she was having some guy finger fuck her in the mall! She said he kept going for at least a minute. When he was done he licked his finger.