Deployment Correspondence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Maureen press her head into the mattress and I could see goosebumps on her skin. Henry held both her hips and was driving hard into her ass. The rhythmic slap, slap, slap of skin on skin was hypnotizing. I realized Maureen was cumming too when I saw she was panting. Henry just kept pounding her.

Then he groaned and I knew he had cum into Maureen's ass. Of course he had a condom on so there wouldn't be anything leaking out like when you take my ass. Her body was quaking as her orgasm continued.

And then it was done. Henry got up and peeled off the condom. He wiped himself off, got dressed, and kissed each of us good bye. He really enjoyed seeing us naked. He said he would be happy to come back and help us any time.

Maureen turned to me, "Karen you didn't have an orgasm, did you?"

I shook my head. She laid me down on the bed and dropped down between my legs.

Cindy moved to my breasts. "Wing-girls gotta take care of each other."

I have to say it was really cool having Maureen and Cindy make me cum. I know orgasms are different for you guys. For us women, an orgasm radiates outward, sending pleasure throughout our bodies. I think it would be cool to be a guy for one day and know what your orgasm feels like, but only for one day. I love being a woman. I think our orgasms are the best.

Your loving wife,

Karen

P.S. The liaison from the base called to tell us that the ship had pulled into port and to expect a phone call tomorrow -- July 13th in the afternoon. I can't wait!

_ _ _ _ _

July 12

Marseille, France

My dearest Karen,

We pulled into Marseille yesterday. Ever since the Captain announced that we were going to Marseille, the sailors have been raving about San Tropez and all the "eyeball liberty". That's the sailors' term for watching naked women. We were required to tell them that for the French, it is no big deal to see a woman's naked breasts. That they needed to be civil and respectful and not be obvious when they were looking.

One young sailor raised his hand as I was telling them this, "Lieutenant are you saying we can't look?"

I shook my head, but before I could answer, a second class petty officer stood up and stuck his face right in the guy's chest. "You can look. You just don't look like this. You gotta be cool and not stare."

All the officers not on watch were invited to an evening at the home of the Naval Attaché. What a place! We wore our trop whites. Thank God we didn't have to wear our chokers. The food! The wine! The women! Karen, you would not have believed it. The event spread out from a large room out around the pool. There was a spread that had everything. I didn't know what half of it was, but I tried everything. There were about twenty different kinds of wine available. There was beer, but we all decided we would try to be like the French and drink wine.

I hope you won't be jealous, but there were some really beautiful women there. I don't think any of them wore a bra. There were nipples poking out from every dress. Most of them were showing a lot of leg as well.

I won't mention any names, but a couple of officers slipped off to a back room with a female companion. I had two beautiful women try to get me to retire with them, but I very politely declined.

By the end of the evening, there were four completely naked women skinny dipping and running around the pool. One came and sat on my lap trying to entice me to join her. She even took my hand and placed it on her breast. I started getting a serious hard-on and the young lady knew it. She wouldn't get off my lap. She was petting my face and kissing my cheek. Then she took my hand off her breast and put it between her legs. The moisture was flowing and I knew she was going to leave a wet spot on my white trousers.

The Attaché's wife, Mrs. Hogan, came to my rescue and asked if I could help her with something. When I stood up I had a serious tent in my trou. The young lady patted my bulge and Mrs. Hogan definitely noticed my state of arousal. She took my arm and led me away from the pool. She took me to the kitchen where she immediately proceeded to hit on me.

Mrs. Hogan is probably in her forties and is very curvy. A strikingly beautiful woman. We no sooner walked through the door than she put her arms around my neck and started kissing me, probing my mouth with her tongue. She was grinding her hips into my erection. She was all over me and I felt I had to be careful. This woman could destroy my career if I pissed her off. I decided that I would just suck face with her and let her grind away on me.

She started telling me how she wanted to suck my hard, young cock. How she wanted me to fuck her then fuck her some more. She had just taken my hand and I think she was going to lead me somewhere when we heard her husband calling for her. She told me to go off in some other direction while she went to her husband.

Now I was definitely caught between a rock and a hard place. Her husband -- a Navy Captain - could definitely ruin my career and his wife probably could too by saying I was rude to her. I found a bathroom and settled myself down. When I came out there was a van from the port that was taking folks back to the ship. I just headed right to the van hoping that Mrs. Hogan didn't see me.

This morning, Clint and I went into town and did some shopping. I have a couple of presents for you. Then we went to San Tropez to see what all the buzz was about. As far as the eye can see there is nearly naked flesh -- male and female. We walked on the beach and I have to tell you, the sailors are not wrong. There is some serious eyeball liberty. Breasts of every shape, size and age are there for the casual admirer to admire. The key word being casual. The women typically have a minimal bikini bottom. A lot of thongs. Even the men leave nothing to the imagination. They have their junk packed into these nut bags. I'm going to write one long letter and get it in the mail before we sail.

_ _ _ _ _

July 14

Marseille, France

My dearest Karen,

It was so good to talk to you yesterday. Thank you for understanding my situation and I think your solution of oral sex if Mrs. Hogan wants to have at me again is a good one. Thank you for being understanding. I think it is fine if you want to experiment with Cindy and Maureen. It sounds like we might have a lot of fun with them when the ship gets back.

Today is Bastille Day and we have been invited to a shindig that the French Navy is hosting just for us. I will hold off posting this letter until afterwards so I can tell you what happened.

_ _ _ _ _

July 15

Marseille, France

My dearest Karen, (P.S. So a warning. There is a weird part in this letter.)

What a party! The French sure do know how to have a good time. They didn't want us in uniform. The invitation said 'beach attire'. So you know what that meant! It was at this swanky hotel and they commandeered the pool and surrounding areas. There was an open bar and food galore. There were also about a hundred people. Mrs. Hogan spotted us as soon as we walked in. She was wearing what can only be called a minimalist bikini. She was in great shape and had a great shape! Her top barely covered her nipples. They were hard as a couple of pencil erasers. You could tell she had a nice bush through the thin swimsuit fabric.

She came over and gave each of us a hug and a kiss. She walked around introducing us to all the young ladies. The entire time she held my hand as if to signal that I was hers. Her husband came over and shook our hands. He was wearing one of those tiny man thongs and nothing else. It was smaller than a speedo. I actually felt overdressed wearing American-style swim trunks.

The wine flowed and soon there wasn't a lot of sobriety left. As the sobriety departed, so did the clothing. I noticed Captain Hogan in the pool with two topless young ladies. I felt a little safer when Mrs. Hogan lost her top and started running her fingers through my chest hair.

Mrs. Hogan is a brunette with just a touch of grey. She has an hourglass figure with ample hips and breasts. She is in pretty good shape too. There is a little extra flesh on her waist, but not a lot. Her skin was well tanned, not a tan line anywhere to be seen. Her yellow bikini bottom barely hid the fact that she had a full muff. Her breasts had a nice sag, but her areolas were relatively small and her erect nipples were about the size and thickness of the last section of your pinky.

She asked me to get into the pool with her and she pulled to the deep end. She swam ahead of me and rested on the edge of the pool. When I got close she handed me her bikini bottom and asked me to put it in my pocket. I grabbed the pool edge and when I called her Mrs. Hogan she asked me to call her Emily. Emily told me to hold on to the side of the pool and wrapped her legs around my waist, her hands behind my neck. I could feel her muff grinding into my stomach. She kissed me gently and told me all the things she wanted to do to me. I asked if it was alright if I just ate her pussy and not fuck her. She said she would judge that by the number of orgasms I gave her. I explained that you and I have an agreement that oral sex is OK. She thought that that was very enlightened of us.

She hung onto me and we sucked face for quite a while. She isn't as good a kisser as you are, but she's pretty good. You know I'm not a large breast man, but I have to say feeling her large breasts and pert nipples pressed against me was quite a turn on. Half the time she had her tongue shoved down my throat. The other half she had her face right next to mine as she stroked my erect cock. When I went to place my hands on her she told me to keep my hands on the side of the pool to keep us both above water.

After about a half hour I saw her husband leave with one of the now naked women. Emily said that we'll give them a couple minutes to get where they were going and then we would retire to her room. I found out that they each had their own room. This was something they planned.

We swam over to the shallow end and Emily just walked up the stairs. At the top she turned around so I could see her in all her glory. She had a full brown muff and I could see that her labia were pink and engorged. She led me to her suite and immediately had my trunks off. She pushed me onto the bed and began sucking me for all she was worth. Actually I wouldn't call it a blow job, it was more like a mouth fuck, a hard mouth fuck. She was pounding her mouth and then her throat with my cock.

She stopped for a moment and said, "Tell me when you are going to come."

She barely missed a beat and continued fucking me with her mouth. I placed my hands on her head and she reached up and swatted them away. Note to Tony -- Emily doesn't want me touch her head when she's giving head.

I could feel it coming so I let her know. She took her mouth off me and continued stroking. She had me pointed straight up and I shot a string of cum nearly straight up. It landed on my stomach and then Emily was back on my cock. Sucking and milking every last drop from me. Then she started licking the cum from my stomach.

When she was done she told me that I had one of the best ejaculations that she had seen. She thought it went at least three feet in the air. Personally, I think that is an exaggeration.

Then she rolled onto her back and pulled my head toward her crotch. I nestled in between her very silky thighs and went straight to work. I didn't think she wanted me to tease her like I tease you. She placed her feet on my back and spread her legs wide. Her muff juice was quite sweet. I started at her hole and ran my tongue up her slit. I would flick her clit a few times then slide back to her opening. Soon she was flowing quite a bit and I returned regularly to lap up her sweetness.

Emily told me to put my fingers in her vagina and I began to feel around inside. I was hoping I could find a wrinkly spot like yours. At first I couldn't find one, but I eventually found it. I looked up and Emily was pulling on both her nipples. She started groaning and soon she was cumming. Her body was shaking and her vagina was contracting on my fingers. I just kept going -- licking and rubbing. Eventually she started arching her back and finally she grabbed my head and held it away from her clit.

I placed my head on her pubes and she held my head there for quite a while. Eventually she got up and left the room. She was soon back with glasses of wine for us both. We laid back in bed as we drank the wine. I remember falling asleep with her head on my shoulder.

So now comes the weird part. I dreamt that first you were sucking me and then that you climbed on top of me and were fucking me. The dream was very vivid. As I eased back into consciousness, I realized that it wasn't a dream. Emily was riding me with my cock in her pussy. I must have shouted because Emily placed her hand over my mouth. My arms were tied to the top of the bed. I tried to move my legs and she had tied my ankles so that my legs were straight out.

She placed her mouth right next to my ear, "Now be a good boy and be quiet. If you don't, I have ways to keep you quiet."

I thought. What the fuck!

Emily was grinding her pelvis and I could feel my cock bending to her will. She had her head back and her breasts had a nice bounce to each movement. Then she was fucking me hard. At one point she put her feet on either side of my stomach and started doing squats on my cock. That didn't last long, but soon she was cumming. She forced herself to keep moving, her pussy pulsing on my cock. Her body started trembling and she fell forward onto my chest. I could feel her hot breath on me.

After several minutes, she started petting my face and kissing me. "Tony, please don't be mad at me. I had to fuck you and I knew you wouldn't let me."

"How did you get me like this?"

"I slipped you a sedative in your wine. I've been fucking you all night."

"What time is it?"

"I'm not sure. It's well past midnight."

"You've had me like this for three or four hours?"

"Yes. Probably more. You have been wonderful. I'm going to fuck you one more time now that you're awake. I want you to cum in my muff."

"I haven't cum in all this time?"

"Oh, at least twice. Then I had to get you hard again. After the last time it took quite a while. But that's why I love young men like you. Somehow you always get it up again."

Then she proceeded to mount me once again. Her hips became a fucking machine, constantly changing direction, now grinding on me, now pumping me. If this woman had been fucking me for three or four hours, no wonder she was in such good shape.

She must have fucked me for a good twenty minutes and she started cumming again. Her pussy was squeezing my cock with its regular contractions. Still she kept fucking me, working through her own sensitivity.

Then I felt it build and I thrust my hips upward into her, cumming in her pussy. She went into the up and down motion, her ass slapping into my thighs. We were both spent.

Emily collapsed onto my chest. "I know I forced this on you, but this has been one of the best nights of my life. If you want I will write to your wife and explain what I did."

"No. I will do that."

So my dearest Karen, there it is. A complete confession of what happened to me. I hope you will be able to find forgiveness in your heart. Essentially, I was raped. I certainly never gave my consent.

Your loving and exhausted husband,

Tony

To be continued ...