Depraved 02

Story Info
A girl goons to Blacked porn on her roommate's bed.
2.2k words
4.52
7.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains racial slurs and leans heavily into the Queen of Spades kink.

I had only my panties and pink toe socks on. Well, I say my panties and my socks, but they weren't mine. No, they were Julia's. They were hers and they were dirty, fetched from the hamper after she'd used them for her morning workout. I had hours to myself, all alone on her bed. Her bedsheets weren't changed either, and they smelled like her. I had sniffed them before laying down, smelled her lingering intimacy on them. I was still enamored with her divine scent, even months after first smelling Julia.

I had porn playing loudly--a scene from Blacked. Adriana Chechik was servicing three cocks and my eyes were glued to the scene, my hand already stuffed into the dirty panties. I could feel the fabric pressing against my asshole, kissing it like I knew it kissed hers. My fingers rubbed slowly over my swollen clit, my palm grinding into my bush. I placed my black nine-inch dildo off to the side as I licked my lips.

Adriana was on her knees, sucking a big black cock, in her nude and black-colored lingerie. She hadn't even taken her cuban stockings off as her velvety lips enveloped the monster rod. Her tongue and lips slicked the member, her right hand tugging on another dick. I watched her hand carefully, matching the pace of her rhythm against my wet folds. A dirty, noisy moan escaped my lips as I flicked my clit, my toes curling and spreading inside Julia's nasty, dirty socks. I could feel the sweat-soaked fabric teasing my feet in all the right places that made me squirm, the smell of her disgusting socks slowly driving me insane in tandem with the scene unfolding before me.

The camera had closed in on Adriana as she bobbed her head back and forth on the black cock. Her saliva was coating it from helmet to hairy base as she kept her hands down at her sides, eyes looking directly into the bull's. It reached the back of her throat as she took it slowly into her maw, and then she peeled herself back and off, leaving behind a string of drool before she turned to the second cock and took that one into her mouth.

I was going crazy, my fingers were dancing over my cunt. I could feel my juices wetting her stinky thong, my pucker winking and adding my scent to the underwear. My free hand was at my thigh, squeezing the supple flesh gently, fingertips tracing long highways on the sensitive inner flesh as I closed my eyes. The lingering scent wafting off her socks would occasionally rise and travel to my nose, and every time it did I shuddered. The strong yet faint odor flooded my nostrils with her smell--the smell of her gross, sweaty feet. I was intoxicated, on her odor and on the scene as I opened my eyes and focused on the porn. I was gooning and all I could think about was how much I wanted to be in Chechik's place right now, on my knees and having my way with three delicious chocolate cocks. My pussy was drooling and I could feel the moistness on the panties. I lifted my finger away, leaving myself unattended for a moment as I sniffed myself, catching a trace of Julia's cunt on my fingers, left there from the fabric when it caressed her lips. I returned my fingers underneath the hem of her panties and continued masturbating.

As the pretty pornstar moved from cock to cock, she moaned, gagging on each member as they took turns inside her mouth. She paused for a moment, holding between her dainty fingers as she gasped for air. I could see the strings of her saliva in her mouth, on his cock. I thought about what it would smell like, taste like. I rolled my hips into my hand, sliding my fingers deep into my cunt. I moaned together with Adriana as I looked on, the light of the screen bleeding onto me, a bright outline reflecting on the rim of my glasses. She was gagging on his big dick, the sloppy mouthing making a mess on him, and making a mess of me as I touched faster. My hand was rutting against my pussy, two fingers soaked in my nectar and sliding inside me. I found my fingers brushing up on my lips, and I knew I would do anything to have that cock in my mouth, the same as her. Could I suck his cock better? Would she touch her pussy to watching me lather his pole like a whore?

Long, thick ropes of her saliva dripped from her mouth and his member as she blew him, and I wanted to be beneath them, catching the mess in my mouth. The other two niggers were stroking their cocks behind them, out of focus. She was ignoring them for now, but I kept my eyes on them just as much, darting from dick to dick, letting my spit drip into my fingers before I quickly retreated back into my panties. The narrative was simple. She was a bored wife, who wanted to live out her fantasies of fucking a black bull. And who could blame her? I'd fantasized the same thing. But now she was surrendering to three of them, and I could see in her eyes that she was going insane in anticipation of getting fucked mindless. I was going insane waiting for it to happen. The leader commanded her to get on the bed, doggy-style. We were both excited as they all got into position to take turns with her.

I had to edge during the brief intermission, and that's when I said to hell with it, and took Julia's panties off. I held them to my nose, ignoring the large stain on the front, instead pressing the backside firmly to my nose so I could whiff our asses. The musky, tangy scent made me shiver, and I came then and there. My pussy felt hot as I shuddered, hot like my breath on the thong as I sniffed and moaned audibly. But this orgasm was only the beginning. The real scene was just starting as I shifted to a more comfortable position. I pulled my legs in closer to better get a passing whiff of those wretched toe socks. They looked too pretty to give off such a rancid stench, but one look at the stained, disgusting soles would betray all appearances. The socks were like me: nasty, dirty, rotten.

Adriana was on all fours, preparing their dicks one at a time. She was ordered to bend over, and as the first black cock slid inside her pussy, she opened her mouth in bliss, releasing moan after moan, just for me. I took another deep whiff of the panties, scraping my tongue over the fabric to taste her butthole. The delicious flavor was predominantly Julia's, but I could also detect a hint of myself on them, and as I used my soaked fingers to tap on my petals harshly, I cried out in pleasure. Another man laid down in front of the brunette, and offered his rod to her. Chechik gripped him by the base, wrapping her hot, warm maw around him.

She sucked him nice and slow, sliding her hand up and down his length as the dick slid back and forth into her pretty pussy. The black pole was glistening as her spit painted his length, and as I pushed my fingers deep into my cunt down to the knuckle, my cum gushed and pooled under me in a sloppy mess. I was inhaling fiercely and nearly chewing on the panties, my eyes glued to the screen. Behind her, the second bull swapped in, pushing his darker dick inside her whorish depths. She began to suck on those black nuts, pulling and sucking on them. I'm sure the smell was strong on them as her nostrils flared, sniffing his orbs and rod.

The scene and I continued like this for some minutes until the first nigger came back into the scene. He took his place at her mouth, and him and his friend began to spitroast her. My pussy shuddered and quivered as I watched her gag on the big black cock, begging them for more with her slut-fueled whines. I couldn't help myself, shoving my fingers deep, pounding my wet cunt. I stuffed Julia's panties into my mouth to muffle my deep, guttural moans of pleasure as I had another toe-curling orgasm. My feet hurt from how hard I clenched my toes as my pussy gripped my fingers, my juices leaking past them. My face felt hot and red as I could feel sweat dripping from my armpits, and under my tits and ass crack.

I spit her panties out of my mouth, and took my fingers out of my sopping cunt. The scene transitioned again, and the three black bulls were preparing to take her asshole. Her character was unsure that she would be able to take such girthy members, but I knew Adriana could easily open up her greedy pucker and devour them. I peeled my socks off, and I pressed them to my nose. I used one to tie the other around my head, creating a mask from the pink toe socks. The strong, pungent odor was thick and muggy, and burned my nostrils with every whiff. My eyes were beginning to water by the time I took my fourth breath, but I loved every inhale and huff. I reinserted my fingers into my naughty pussy and began rubbing my clit with my other hand now that it was freed.

It had become dark now, the light that was barely leaking through the curtains had vanished and the ever-present halo of light from the screen was the only thing that illuminated my naked body, to reveal the glistening sheen of sweat. Everything about me smelled, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

They had removed the stockings that were barely covering her legs anyway, and the first black dick pushed into her asshole. As I predicted, it sunk into her donut, readily accepting him without resistance. All Adriana could do was cry in pleasure as the rod sensually fucked her anus, her noises kept in check by the pillar in her mouth. I lost track of time watching the hypnotic rhythm of the pumping member, and my eyes were glazing over as I edged myself silly this time around. My excitement spiked as the leader pulled her on top, revealing that he was also going to fuck her. He thrust his cock into her hairy cunt, while his friend resumed inside her asshole. Her eyes widened as her loud mewls rang in my ears. She encouraged them to fuck her slowly at first, while I took my soaked fingers away.

I reached off to the side, my hand searching frantically for my toy until my fingertips brushed against the black silicone. The large, black dildo that was about the same size as the three nigger cocks onscreen was in my hand, and after I slobbered the head and smeared the slop over the shaft, I positioned it against my aching pussy. I felt a modest sting as my pussy struggled to accept such a thick dick, but my wetness and the spit lube helped. I was dizzy, I could barely see what was happening in the porno anymore as I wildly pounded my fuckhole.

All three cocks were inside Adriana now as she bobbed back and forth, whining indiscernibly in the ultimate fulfillment of her black fantasy. I held the toy with both hands by the nuts, my feet in the air as I sank against the pillows. My tongue thrashed and lashed wildly against the coarse sock-mask, tasting the sour flavor as I pistoned my cunt. I didn't care that it hurt so good, I wanted to rape my cunt with a big black cock, squirting around the toy dick. I was a proper porn-addicted gooner, hazy inside a dreamlike trance as my half-lidded eyes watched those girthy dicks jerk off over her body. The black helmets belched, spilling ropes of pearly white cum onto her face and cunt. I ripped the cock out of me, shaking as a throaty roar rose up from my chest and spilled out against the socks, my quivering pussy erupting a jet of girlcum.

The screen faded to black as I laid there, marinating in my sweat and cum for some time. I pulled the socks off my face, breathing clean air once more until I could catch my breath. Eventually, I managed to lift myself up, cleaning up the mess I'd made. Before taking my bath, I made sure to throw her gross toe socks into my sock drawer--a smelly souvenir and a wonderful new sex toy. As I relaxed inside the hot bath, staring at my black-polished toenails peeking out of the water, I heard Julia come home. I couldn't help but smile, knowing she would never know what I'd done.