Being the Hole for the Party

Story Info
A frathouse slut's stream of thought during a rager.
850 words
4.37
42.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neal19
Neal19
86 Followers

Music was blaring just on the other side of the bathroom door, but my attention was fixed exclusively on the monster cock pumping in and out of my cunt, the strong hands gripping my hips, and the sensation of cum dripping down my left leg, pooling at the panties which had been pulled down to my ankles hours earlier. I wished they'd move me to a couch somewhere, anywhere I could rest my legs at all, but here I was, bent over the bathroom sink, taking what was, by my count, my twenty-third load of the night. I'd given up the Sisyphean task of counting how many orgasms I'd had, and simply had to be held up but my body's user as orgasmic tremors wracked my body.

Looking up from the sink, I saw myself in the bathroom mirror. Red lipstick smeared on my pale skin, my dark hair and round tits bouncing with every thrust into me. I looked into my own eyes and saw my exhaustion, my pathetic lack of agency. I saw my satisfaction, my bliss. The young man behind me wasn't looking at the mirror, he was looking straight at my ass, presumably watching his member slide into my well used cunt, or perhaps sizing up the tight, cum leaking sphincter of my asshole, evaluating if it was worth squeezing himself into my tightest of holes.

My grip on the bathroom sink also tightened and I watched with satisfaction and relief as his face screwed up with delight, and following a swift increase of pace, he spewed his contents inside of me, his shaft convulsing to fill my overflowing pussy with another load of hot, thick cream. He pulled out with a beautiful squelching noise and opened the door before I had a chance to thank him and the muffled music from the party outside filled the bathroom. The man who had just fucked me walked out and another walked in, an upperclassman who'd invited me to the party. Whispering into my ear, I nodded my assent, and he slung me over his shoulder. He walked me through the party, and I felt a few groping hands on my tits and ass before the upperclassman carried me upstairs and into a bedroom.

My prayers had been answered.

He tossed me onto the large bed, my shaking legs spreading, allowing him entrance to my holes as thanks. He wordlessly unzipped his fly and freed his cock before mounting me, shoving himself into my well lubricated cunt. I could feel his mushroom head pressing against my deepest walls and I willed him to fuck me deeper as I gasped from his entry. My vision swam as he took my right breast in his hand and massaged my nipple, while taking me with his entire length. My body couldn't withstand another orgasm, it simply couldn't, yet all the same I could feel the telltale sparks along the trail his cock made in me, the hot button of pleasure of my nipple. When he pulled his cum-soaked cock out of me and pressed gently, yet firmly into my all-too-willing ass, the electricity rose, and like a bolt, struck me, and my eyes rolled back into my head, the last image before I passed out being him smiling to himself as he bottomed out his cock into my bowels.

I sank in and out of consciousness, waking up briefly just as orgasms sent me spiraling back into the void. My dreams were beautiful, full of tentacles and dildos and creatures filling up my crevices with their fluids. I dreamt of a demon and an angel filling me up at both ends before coming to and finding the demon and angel were both simple humans, content on feeling my flesh contract around their meat rather than fighting for my soul. I dreamt an alien was probing my backdoor with cold medical tools before discovering a man with a thick cock had simply lubed up my tight sphincter in order to cram himself into me, and was now riding me with abandon, the cool gel squelching noisily as my flesh yielded to his invasion.

I woke up on my back, head dangling off the bed, throat full of meat, balls slapping against my face as an impressive cock used my throat like a fleshlight. Any gag response I'd once had was long gone, all that remained was the fight for oxygen as this mans desire to unload his cum in me blocked my airways. He thrust all of himself into me and I saw his balls tighten in his scrotum and felt muscles in his cock pulse as he poured load after load straight past my mouth and down my throat, splashing against the back of my esophagus. He pulled out and I breathed a gasp of air, two gasps, three, before another, thankfully smaller, softer cock replaced his, and I was forced to breath through my nose as I nourished the new man to full mast so he could better fuck my throat.

This was all I knew, and I loved it.

Neal19
Neal19
86 Followers