All Comments on 'Depraved Desires'

by lovelesspulchritude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another newbe who thinks extremely long boring stories is the way to go. Not only is the content unrealistic the storyline is as old as Moses. Boring and banal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell is this drivel? You know nothing about the military, clearly never talked to a woman other than cam girls, have you even had sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not all canons are dicks. The previous one however most certainly is. I however am capable of controlling myself and wanting a real story that just happens to have sex in it, as many others do. There was a absolutley nothing wrong with your story. I quite liked it, and hope you continue with him bringing his sister and other family back into the fold. It is hardly hour fault that some lime the first poster only require a couple paragraphs and a few 'fucks', 'pussys', and 'cums', before they have to grab a tissue. Please continue.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, name calling and general mistreatment of his daughter and her friend. Not worth the time to read this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent read. Please continue!

jbaby1500jbaby1500over 1 year ago

I’m not new to this site and I will say I liked the story, and for those saying it’s unrealistic, I would like to remind them we read to get away from reality. Keep doing you and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a difficult read in the way it's written. Bit of confusion as to which branch of the military he is serving in. Is it army or navy ? All around ... a bit over the top.

The basis of a good story line is there but it needs a re-work. Too much happening all at once. Maybe break it out into a series of stories with a slow burn ?

Consider the source though. I have no writing ability at all. I'm hardly one to offer constructive criticism.

Spinner_of_tailsSpinner_of_tailsover 1 year ago

Wow. I thoroughly enjoyed the slow build up. A really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure sign of a fledgling author's mistake... turning a hot I/T premise into a vehicle for a harem-mode bore-fest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous