Depraved Desires

Story Info
Alice teases her dad and goes one step too far.
23.5k words
4.5
77.9k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==========

CHAPTER I

==========

When Alice asked her father if she could stay a couple of weeks at his place, he didn't flinch. She was his pride and joy, and since the moment his now ex-wife took her with him, solitude was his biggest friend.

The perks of being alone were easily supplanted by her warm touch, big eyes, soft lips, and an endless tease in how she walked as if she was dancing in front of him.

"How they grow up so fast," he said to his neighbor the day before her arrival, looking at her pictures on social media from a weeklong holiday in Greece, bikini suit, and boys surrounding her.

And she was only 21, but he noticed how her body changed during this forced absence between the two of them, and Steve couldn't ignore the sting of jealousy from the guys touching his daughter's body, but he put it all down as being pent-up.

He spent the day of Alice's arrival cleaning and tidying up the space. He had the whole thing planned, and they could go and visit her favorite water park, go on some new rides, and maybe even go camping, just like before. In his chest, a loud and robust thump from his heart as he remembered her mother in his arms for the first time. He looked up at the phone; her hair was just the same but wilder, and her bikini pictures were a damn temptation.

"She's your daughter, Steve, for fuck sake," he said out loud, trying to stop his member from growing, and changed into more restrictive underwear. The last thing he wanted was to look like a pervert next to his daughter - he knew if he fucked up this time, he would never see her again.

And he needed her. He needed to taste her scent of almond shampoo and her sweet voice like a melody. Steve was humming as he got changed, tucking his endowment into his compression shorts, and pressing against its hardness. "Shit, I'm leaking already," and he kept looking at his daughter's internet presence and couldn't stop wondering if those men at her side were fucking her.

"The only good thing I made in this world," he said to himself while sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for his volume to go down, and had to stop scrolling. It was not only his daughter's pictures but her friends too, all young women in the prime of their life, happy, celebrating and enjoying their bodies in tight skimpy swimsuits. And to think you used to like older women, but now look at you, drooling like a perv - they are old enough to be your daughters. He slapped his cock, enjoying the sudden pain as a punishment for his depravity.

The doorbell echoed in the walls, and he cursed, getting his cargo shorts on and throwing a t-shirt on top of him, loose enough to hide his shame.

"Alice?"

Steve's voice cracked, and the 45-year-old navy officer almost shed a tear.

"It's me, Dad," she said, her lips turning into a gorgeous smile, and she dropped her bags on the floor, ready to jump into her father's generous chest.

He opened his arms and let her come in, just like before. "Oh, it's been too long, Alice." But this time, she was a woman. Fully grown. Her large breasts laid heavy against Steve's hard-working body, both hands on his pecs, and a sense of coming home.

"It's so good to be back," she whispered, inhaling the memories of the past. As they broke the embrace, their eyes locked, and she realized how much she missed her dad. How much she missed his strong arms that made her feel so protected.

"Come, get in, let me take those bags," and she watched his biceps curl as he grabbed her heavy bag and put it over his back as if it was weightless. But Alice's eyes also went further down, enjoying his surprisingly toned legs and what lay between them.

Her bedroom was just like she had left it, and she landed on her bed, face down, muscular thighs showing as her dress floated. "I missed this so much," she said, grabbing her plush bear. "Hello, Dr. Bear," she said, and Steve's memory didn't match the image in front of him. She was quick in turning around, but her thighs were on display, even when she tried to pull the dress down.

"I'm so glad you are home, Alice."

Alice was very different from the girl she once was, and Steve did all he could to avoid thinking of her as a "woman" - she was his daughter, after all. He even asked God for a way to become pure of heart and thought and dedicated the following days to ignoring any hint of sexuality that Alice might transpire. But then, there were little things, like Alice watching a reality show, lying on the couch on her stomach, happily mesmerized by shirtless torsos on the screen. And Steve couldn't help but notice how her dress was short, and it was just the right way up, her long and curvy legs, the hem of the dress ending up just before that sinful line below her butt cheeks.

He sat next to her, trying to make conversation, eyes focused on the screen, but then she would move and adjust her position. He sat on the big chair next to her, and then Alice's dress rolled up just an inch, but enough to reveal her panties.

Eyes on the screen, Steve pretended he saw nothing.

"How's Uni?" he asked, cocking his head to her and delightfully watching her combing her hair with her fingers, just like her mother would.

"It's so so. Surviving, I guess."

"Surviving?" Steve was surprised by the statement. "But you always had such good grades."

She smiled at him and sat down on the couch instead. Steve had to control himself to avoid looking at her long legs and what lay between them. "It's tough. But I'm making my way through." She crossed her leg and faced Steve directly. "But how are you, dad? Still single?"

The question came unannounced, causing Steve to shiver involuntarily. "Uh... yes, still single."

"Don't be awkward about it, dad. You can tell me. I bet you have a girlfriend."

He shifted uncomfortably on the big chair, trying to understand if that was some sort of trap. His ex-wife was known for being a manipulative bitch, and for a moment, he wondered if his daughter's visit was all about that.

"No, no one at the moment."

The dark green couch was faint under his daughter's bright light. All he could see were her legs, and as his eyes moved up, her large breasts were under a layer of fabric. She wasn't wearing any bra, but she was still young enough so, even large and heavy, her breasts could almost stand on their own, unsupported.

"Oh, that's a shame. I bet you got plenty of women after you."

"Why would you say that? Your mother left me, didn't she?"

The smile diluted off her face as she uncrossed her legs. "I didn't mean that, dad. But you are in amazing shape, you don't dwindle around in the navy, that's for sure."

The compliment was heavier than it looked, and Steve felt the blood rushing to his cheeks and groin. That was a dangerous terrain, and he wanted to avoid falling into the traps of sensuality.

"Navy is a hard school. To stop is to die."

"You still run?"

Steve breathed a little easier now. "Yes, every day. It's like medicine to me."

"I'm sorry if mom left you. And I'm sorry if I went with her."

Her eyes were big and friendly, and somehow, Steve could see something else in them, something that made his spine react. She was, in every sense, a fully grown woman. She was sorry mother had left him, but why she never said anything? Why was she back now?

"It's not like I was the best father in the world, wasn't it? More time away overseas than here, with you. I missed the best years of your life, Alice."

"Don't say that." She put a lock of hair behind her ear, "I missed you, that's true, but I don't blame you. You were busy making a life for us. For mum and me."

"But you did go with her. And it's ok. I'm happy that you are finally here."

"Me too, dad," she stood up and wrapped her arms around Steve's neck. "I'm so happy to be here."

Steve controlled himself, barely, wrapping his big arms around her sweet frame and letting that sweet almond softness ingrain in his brain. "Do you want to go to that water park? I recall you loved it."

"I mean, we can," she said, breaking the embrace, her nipples hardened, showing so easily underneath her dress, "but I know you never enjoyed it that much."

He shrugged. "Anything to see you happy."

She kissed him, "I think it's time for bed now. I'll call Melissa. It will be fun."

===========

CHAPTER II

===========

Fun was not what Steve thought of the water park. Despite being a warm day, his daughter called more than just Melissa. A group of ten showed up, a mix between boys and girls, all in their twenties. Secretly, Steve wished this could be a day for the two of them, but alas, he had to share his daughter with her friends.

He kept it to himself until Melissa, an energetic 23-year-old with medium size breasts and ginger hair, sat next to him. The chlorine scent was all over her and hit Steve like a wave as she wrung her hair.

"It's nice of you to have come today, but why are you not in the pool?" Her voice was one octave lower than he had expected.

"You kids have fun. I'm on watch duty."

"Nonsense. You brought your swimming shorts and all. You must try this water slide," she said, pointing to a twisting nightmare of tubes.

Steve sighed, fearing this might be the case. "You go and have fun. I'm -"

"Hey, stop it," she said, "come on, the sun is so good."

And Steve thought, why not? He looked at Alice, jumping on the pool, alive and happy, an energy only matched by how her swimsuit could hold her tits in place. He was glad he brought a pair of speedos and his swimming shorts on top; otherwise, things would go weirdly wrong.

"Fine, don't mind the old guy then," he laughed, removing his shirt. The effect he wanted to have on Melissa, he had it on Alice, a sudden "wow" whispered so low, but he could still hear it. Or has he imagined it?

His hairy chest came to view - he could be missing a six-pack, but surely he didn't miss firm pecs and a body to die for. Melissa ran her eyes on his throbbing muscles and became red. "Come, follow me," and she grabbed his hand, pushing him towards the slides. Steve looked back to see Alice biting her lower lip while one of the boys in the group grabbed her.

The group tore down Steve's walls, and he enjoyed the afternoon. It was difficult to see his daughter in the hands of that guy, a jock that had written the word "cheater" all over his forehead. He was pretty, cocky, and stupid.

But, to compensate, Melissa didn't let go of him, and he found himself trapped between her and the pool wall every now and again, and he had to retrain himself before grabbing her and fucking that little pussy of hers.

Alice swam nearby, taking him on another ride, showing her curvy body to him, making his cock grow despite all the efforts to avoid her sexuality.

As the afternoon sun settled in, so did he lay on the towel in the middle of the group. Several of them kept asking him questions about the navy, and he found himself telling them stories of years past. He was afraid to become an old bore, but they proved him wrong.

In the end, Mellissa passed her hands over his chest and whispered they needed to repeat that.

===========

CHAPTER III

===========

Steve tried to keep himself busy, but that morning he noticed his daughter's panties lying on the bathroom floor. He picked them up, ready to toss them into the laundry basket, but something stopped him. He couldn't help himself from sniffing them, and as he did, so did his cock grow. He put them in the laundry and hopped into the shower, using only cold water to wash away his sins. As he dried himself off, Alice opened the bathroom door, unaware her father was there.

"Oh, sorry i -"

"I'll be off in a second," he said immediately, bringing the towel to cover his private parts.

"I'm so sorry," she said again, not taking her eyes off him. "You should have locked the door." Her red lips became swollen with desire.

Water was dripping down onto the floor, and his large feet, toned legs, and sinful chest were all on display. He felt his cock growing and thanked god for the towel to be large enough. "I'll be out in a second, sunshine."

Sunshine.

"Yes, Dad," she said in return, taking a few more seconds to leave the bathroom. Steve wrapped the towel around his erection and left the toilet, shouting she could go in. He entered his room, breathing rapidly, and punched the wall, containing a scream louder than anything he had met so far in his life. No matter how many years of training, nothing had prepared him for this - for the desire his daughter had in her eyes as she contemplated his naked body. The same look Melissa had a hunger, a need, a necessity for a man like Steve.

"Fuck!" he ended up shouting in a whisper, throwing the towel to a corner, inflating his chest, and taking a look in that mirror that saw him fucking countless women. If only he knew, he would have fucked so many more. "Not bad for a 45-year-old fucker," he said, a smirk on his lips and a hardening cock between his legs. He remembered the words of one of his mates, guys with big cocks would never get old, and he had to agree with him. Even in the pool, with his speedos beneath his swim shorts, Melissa could tell he was packing. He saw it in her eyes, in her cheeks getting red, in the way she was smiling at him more flirtatious than before. The same way his daughter just behaved with a false shyness.

He threw his cargo shorts on and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Alice joined him, and he sucked his breath in, seeing her in an even shorter dress, heels, and no bra. It was almost like she was tempting him.

"You can't think about your daughter this way," he warned himself, turning to start making the pancakes, and ignoring the voluptuous body of Alice.

"Sorry about this morning, Dad," she said, "I didn't know you were showering."

"It's ok. Sorry if you had to see me like that." He tried a laugh, but it came out wrong.

"I saw you shirtless in the pool, so no biggie. You are in amazing shape."

"You think?" Somehow, Steve was finding it difficult to focus on the pancakes at hand.

"Oh, for sure. Even Melissa commented, dad. She really digs you."

He gasped. "Melissa?"

"Don't you tell me you didn't notice her all over you yesterday? She doesn't shut up about you."

Steve smiled, flipping the pancakes, and sensing his blood running faster. "What is she saying? Just out of curiosity."

A healthy laugh from Alice made his heart pump faster. "She loves hairy chests like yours."

"Ah, but I'm too old for her. She's what, twenty-one?"

"She's twenty-three, dad. And age is just a number, after all."

"You say that because you're young. Get to my age, and you'll cringe about this."

She stayed silent for a few seconds, playing with her hair, and lowered the cleavage of her dress, making sure her breasts were on display as much as possible between a dad and daughter relationship. "You're single now. Are you telling me if Melissa showed up in your bedroom, you would shove her away?"

He plated another pancake and put some more dough in the pan. His breathing was heavier. His chest was tighter.

"If Melissa - "

"Yes, dad. What would you do?"

"What's the context? I -"

"She's naked."

"Jesus, Alice. I can't comment on that, she's your friend, and I'm your father." And, still, his cock was pressing against the stove, held by a thigh jockstrap below loose cargo shorts and a checkered shirt, all to conceal his secret desires.

"Why not? It's fun to see you embarrassed."

"You little devil," he said, a smile in his voice, and he put those pancakes on the table, stopping in midair as he noticed Alice's cleavage.

"And why are you making pancakes? I put up so much weight, dad. It's not fair."

He tried to speak but instead just placed the plate on the table, and sat down. He was almost sweating - what was Alice trying to do?

"You're fine like that. Eat up."

"Don't you think I'm fat?" she asked, oozing the maple syrup and licking her fingers after.

"Do you think that? As long as you're happy, I don't care. And you're not fat. You have a gorgeous body."

"You think?"

He hummed his answer, eating his breakfast, trying not to stare at his daughter's breasts. "Are you going out?"

"Yes, Melissa, James, and Mark."

"Is James your boyfriend?"

Her eyes glowed for a moment. "How do you know?"

"The way you guys were yesterday. He looks like a nice bloke."

She went red in the face. "He's alright, I guess."

Steve wanted to ask several questions, but none came out of his mouth. Better to be kept in ignorance than to know his daughter was fucking with other men. Jealousy, yes, but he had to accept she was no longer his. She was a grown-up woman, able to make her own choices.

"He's lucky. He better treat you right. If not, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, and you just need to tell me."

"Oh, dad, I assure you, he is treating me right." She finished her plate and took it to the sink, and kissed her dad goodbye. "What do you think of this dress? A little too much?"

Steve observed her figure, a short dress in heels. He wanted to tell her if it was back in his youth, his mother would call her a slut.

"You look fantastic," he said, pressing against his cock.

"Love you, daddy. See you tonight," she shouted when a car honked from the street.

===========

CHAPTER IV

===========

Steve was watching a game when she got home. He heard the door and stayed on the couch as the game reached a critical point. Alice sat next to him, kissed him on the cheek, and handed him a beer from the fridge.

He muttered a "thank you" and kept his eyes on the game, but now he was starting to get distracted by Alice's presence next to him.

"Are we winning?" she asked, and his chest burst into flames as her hand brushed on his naked triceps.

"We are not," he said between his teeth, eyes back on the screen. Her perfume was sweet but not innocent. Her legs were smooth, her heels tempting, and she leaned against his shirtless torso.

He drank the beer in one go, and Alice went to get him another, brushing the cold can against his skin.

"Thanks, sunshine," Steve said, and Alice rested her head on his shoulder. Steve avoided making brusque movements, but every now and again, he wanted to punch the television. "Fuck!" he shouted when the other team scored yet another goal. "Sorry, sunshine," he said, "didn't mean to startle you," while she went to get him another beer.

He took it without thinking, and Alice placed his arm around her back, nestling against his chest. A warm fuzzy feeling was growing in Steve's chest, and he was now losing interest in the game.

"You ok, sunshine?"

She shook her head. "I had a fight with James."

Steve looked at her, not knowing what to say. "Did he hurt you?"

"What? No, daddy. He wants to move things too quickly for my taste."

The father gulped. "Move things too quickly?" She was leaning against him, her body lying on the couch, her legs against her belly, her thighs exposed by the shortness of her dress. "Jesus, Steve, stop looking at her," he shouted inside his head.

"He wants to have sex, but I don't think I'm ready."

"Ok."

"Do you think I should? He said he'll break up with me if I don't."

A sudden fury inside Steve's soul grew. "The motherfucker. I'll break every bone in his body if he does that." His hands were two fists, hard as rocks, determined to pulverize the dumb jock.

"No, dad. Don't. But... I'm so confused. I want to have sex, but I don't feel he's the right choice, you know?"

But Steve had no clue.

"Was mum your first?"

"That was so many years ago, sunshine. Let's talk about you and leave my past behind."

"Why?"

"Because you are telling me about James. It's all up to you, your pace, your decision."

"James was telling me he has blue balls, he can barely walk sometimes, that I tease him too much." She lifted her head, eyes searching for her dad's, and Steve noticed her dress showing a little more of her, more skin exposed. What a terrifying thought ran through his head.