Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing daytime hours so he had had a fair bit of recovery, but I could still feel him languidly resting in my blood. For a few seconds he didn't answer and I was terrified, but the scent of his spawn suffering seemed to rouse him enough. She didn't do anything except give me such a confused and pleading look that it hurt my chest. Your instincts are telling you what to do.

Oh, I'm pretty sure they're not telling me shit. Because all of my instincts were saying to take her and claim her, to fuck her so hard I would never forget it.

That's it. She needs your sex.

For a moment I was stunned and couldn't even answer him, but then I managed. Great, D. I would, except, you know, someone - not naming names or anything, but some jackass - endowed me with the actual cock from hell, so how do you want me to do that?

He giggled insanely, sleepily. She can take it. Do it or I will.

I winced. Fuck, I didn't want that. Okay, she was partially a vampire at least. Maybe I could do this in a gentle enough way that even when I tore her, she wouldn't feel much pain, and then Depravity would see that it wouldn't work. He truly seemed to care for the suffering of the girl laying on my bed, this poor creature who was bonded to me.

"Please," she whispered again. "It's like a hole that won't close. It hurts so bad. I'm so empty."

"Okay." I whispered it, cooed it. "It's okay. Just hold on and I'll help you. We'll figure this out together. Can you stand up?"

Her head fell weakly to the side and I took that as a no. My senses were reeling because, on the vampire side, she smelled sated with blood, but there was some other part that the demon sensed. It was almost like... if one could stop a vampire right in that moment before they turned, trap them there. It was a stasis of a kind, as if some part of her was trying to awaken, and couldn't, because I was failing as a Sire. "Okay, love. It's okay. Just relax and don't be afraid." I hated using Compulsion like that, but I didn't want her to suffer. I lifted her dress gently, maneuvering her awkwardly to pull it over her head. She was so weak that it was terrifying, so I hurried and undressed her until she was naked before me.

She was beautiful. Pure and untouched, but with that sensual grace of my sinful race. It was the strangest, most surreal blend of two dualities that were never meant to exist together. Innocence, but with the swirling black eyes of a demon. Sweetness, but with a smile that salivated for blood and something else. I kissed up her body, both dying to see her in the throes of pleasure and unwilling to harm her. But another whimper from her made me continue.

I started with one nipple and closed my lips around the peak to suck and tease it. The response was instant and it made me groan. She arched beneath me, her body spasming with need so hot that it was unlike anything I'd ever felt. It was so... desperate. "Oh, yes! More, please, please! More." She begged so sweetly too.

But I couldn't focus on any of that because the scent of her suddenly jacked up into something impossible for me to ignore. It was like a magic that she controlled and it affected my desire, made me need, made me growl.

I stood only to impatiently take off my own clothes while she stared up into my eyes and made me suffer just from the raw desire she held in them, the hunger. She opened her mouth and lifted weakly on the bed while I watched, her hands trailing down her body, while she whimpered and bared her fangs. I snapped at the sight and dove for her pussy, burying my face between her thighs, so that she squealed with the sudden bliss from my lips meeting her nether ones.

I had eaten females out in many different ways for many different reasons. I had eaten my Mistress out of fear of pain and need for her blood. I had eaten others in response to Depravity's attentions. I had eaten to give pleasure where I could not physically fuck my partner. But now, with her?

It was like a religion. I thrust my tongue inside of her and instantly made a raw sound against her. She was drenched and the lips of her sex quivered under my tongue. That heady scent was everything and I was free to inhale it with every breath I took in between flicks of my tongue, was free to let it rule me. And holy hell, it did. It ruled me like the blood hunger took hold in me, so that when I lifted my face, I could feel the smoky haze turning my eyes black as endless pits, could feel my fangs lengthening, though I didn't thirst for blood. It was amazing, and the taste! Oh, like milk and honey after years of wandering in the desert... She opened around my tongue and when I fitted my fingers inside of her, she managed to give those weak little writhing motions and cried out so desperately that it was like a song. But what was more amazing was how her previously virginal pussy widened, quivering open, for the second finger and the third... and then the fourth. I scissored and spread and that hot channel adapted, as if it was a natural thing for whatever she was.

"Okay, this next part might hurt, but I'm going to try. Trust me, okay?" I whispered it up at her while I drew my hand away and met her eyes again, only to inhale sharply.

She didn't answer because she couldn't. She was a maddened thing above me, a starved animal that lifted her head and snapped her teeth, only to fall back again and hiss with weakness. There was no more thought left in those eyes, no light either. They were like mine, except the black smoke had overtaken all of hers, where my own eyes always had at least tiny flecks of white. "Christo." I crawled up her body, terrified of losing her, of failing when I had never had the chance of having a fledgling.

It's okay. She's okay, but suffering. Just work slowly and she'll take it.

It was strange to have Depravity calm me, but it made me take a breath, made me gently kiss her forehead. "Open up for me." I made it a command, in the voice of Compulsion, and her body shuddered as if there was an effect. She was more than wet enough too, with cum staining my black bedding. I spread her thighs open and jacked myself a little, enjoying the touch when I didn't give myself a lot of sexual attention anymore. But the look of it in my hand made me afraid again.

The self control that was so strong from my Mistress' cruelty only barely stood up to her magical scent, but it did. In the end, the only thing that made me try was Depravity's threat to do it himself. I didn't think he would intentionally harm her because he had a twisted form of affection for his creations, but he played really rough. So, I took a deep breath and pressed myself to her entrance.

The growl that left me was guttural, demonic, because as soon as I pressed just a little, it was already the best sensation I had ever felt. The little creature beneath me shouted, cried, and squealed, endless sounds of hunger. She managed to grasp my wrists where I held myself over her, with my hands on either side of her head. And finally she could speak again. "Yes! More!"

I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to because whatever magic she was spinning gripped me and held me slave over her. I pressed inside of her slowly, so fucking slowly, but with every torturous bit she widened even farther, her pussy adjusting impossibly to take even me. "Holy fuck." Depravity cackled with his sick glee and I groaned and she arched, trying to get more even while I held her back. I wasn't sure how she was adjusting like this, but I didn't want to go too fast and hurt her.

"No! More! I need it, please God, I need it... I'm so hungry, so empty..."

"Patience," I answered in a growl, even while I didn't want to follow my own command at fucking all. How long had it been since I'd had sex without blood as the lubricant, without ripping the tender flesh open and feeling the results on my cock? How long had it been since I'd gotten this basic pleasure of being able to fuck? I couldn't think of a time since Astarte's hell. It was heavenly, like silk sliding over such a sensitive area, like the softest touch stroking me, gripping me...

Slowly. I forced myself and it took everything I had, but I did it, staring down into her maddened black eyes and inhaling the smell of satanic lust that permeated from her pores. But finally, an age later, I could go no farther.

She squealed again, and this time it was satisfied. Her cunt tightened like a vice around me, so that I choked in shock. It held me in place, ensuring I wouldn't leave that orifice that worked on me like a mouth. I couldn't move inside of her and, even if I could find a way to reach orgasm, I knew her body wouldn't let me finish until she was fed. Because oh, she was certainly feeding in the strangest way. That well of demonic magic inside of me was being pulled from and she closed her eyes as if in ecstasy, every breath leaving her as a gasp of need. She drank of it in the same way that a vampire would drink from the vein. And even while I watched her, there was a visible change. Strength flooded back into her body, her cheeks turned sensually flushed, her hair darkened until it was black as her eyes and then it grew into something unrivaled in beauty, her lips seemed to become fuller and they turned a glittering pale pink in color. What was more, her breasts became larger even while they seemed to tighten so that the result was two perfectly perky, round handfuls. I looked down because I could feel her thighs changing, but couldn't see the end results. Every line disappeared from her face, every asymmetrical flaw that all creatures had was smoothed over into something so sexually perfect that it was terrifying, even while an ageless innocence seemed to pronounce itself in her features as well.

Depravity sang happily through my blood and he cooed, deranged and loving. Finally, her drinking of my magic ceased and the velvet vice locking my cock in place relaxed and she opened her eyes, ones that were filled with black smoke. Her lips curved upwards and her fangs were still elongated, still glistening in a sight that sensually teased.

She giggled and it sounded so much like the demon inside of me, with the exact same insane cadence, that it made me moan. What have you created?

Depravity didn't answer because he was too gleeful, more so than I had ever seen him, and that was scary in itself. But then I couldn't think about it anymore because she wrapped her arms around my neck and every movement was designed to tease me, to call to my lust. She lifted, begging me. "More, please."

I couldn't resist. Whatever magic she possessed swept me in its tide and I pulled out of her only to thrust back inside her. She gasped in satisfaction, a delighted bell like sound, and lifted to meet my rhythm. "More!"

————

More. Such a terrible word for the underworld. For the vampire, the word went with the endless thirst for blood. We could glut ourselves, drain hundreds of corpses, and still the thirst would beg "more". The demons were even worse. They were more emotion than sentient beings, as I had learned well, and they were driven by specific natures that ruled them. Whatever that nature may be, it was always accompanied by the thought of "more".

Too much was never enough. The oceans could turn to blood and it would never satisfy a single vampire. I knew this, had lived with that fact for millennia and come to accept it as all damned souls must. And yet, when she demanded, I could not stop, even knowing that she was likely no different. Her magic was powerful in the way that any abomination was strong, by the sheer horror that it was something that shouldn't exist. It consumed me and I felt that yearning for "more" to my darkest depths.

"Yes." I growled it, working her, still amazed that I was able to. "More. Always." And I did, wondering how I had ever thought my sex with Astarte was the most I had in me.

Because it wasn't. I lowered my mouth to feed at her lips, on her cries, and she gave them to me willingly, scoring my back with nails that were nothing like Astarte's claws. These drew my blood like Mistress, but it was like they were coated in a drug to fuel me with more pleasure. The bite of pain only intensified the bliss of her pussy milking me. She met me stroke for stroke, lifting like she had been reborn to take me, to feed from me. When her body tightened around mine and she shouted in ecstasy, I trembled with the effort of holding back, hissing with it. But I refused to let it end that fast, not when I had waited for this for so long, not when I had never thought to have it again.

"Roll over. Get on your hands and knees and put your face down." I bit the words out when I pulled away, fisting my cock. At first she scrambled to obey, but then she got distracted with the sight of me stroking myself, her eyes glowing with mad lust and her lips parting. It was the Compulsion that ended up forcing her to obey, so that she turned anyway, still looking over her shoulder to see what she evidently liked very much. "Trust me, you'll like this better than watching me masturbate, lovely demoness." Depravity sang through my body and I slapped her ass, one quick strike that made her squeal with glee.

"Oh, yes, yes! Harder, please!"

I obliged, my eyes filling with the blackness while the demon in me thrilled to hear the begging. "Have you noticed that you're forced to obey me?" It left my lips when I pressed back inside of her, the words pulled from me in the throes of silky pleasure. "I could command you to anything at all, little fledgling."

Her moans and pleas rose back to cries and increased in volume. "Oh, yes, sir. I like it, sir."

Bloody hell. So did I. I loved the thought of using the Compulsion to command her in the bedroom, though not at all in the way Astarte did it. No, I craved it in far more erotic ways, a blend of the demon in my blood and the nurturing of being a vampire Sire. I didn't know how it all worked yet, didn't even know what creature I was fucking with such fervor and feeling. But already, I imagined commanding her back against my bed with her legs spread wide, pictured myself kneeling above her while she looked up with such hunger, imagined telling her to open up for me so I could see her gaping. Would I be able to see that previously virgin cunt widen to take me? Would she moan in hot need with every spasm as she yawned wide?

"Fuck." The thought threw me over the edge and I realized I had one hand in her hair, controlling her, and the other gripped her waist, with my claws pierced into her flesh, and she was keening like an animal to my roughness. I snarled above her and hissed with the orgasm that shot through me, pumping her full of hot seed while she cried with bliss.

"Thank you, sir." She whimpered even while she still twitched around me from her own orgasm. She collapsed under me and I pulled away to lay beside her, stunned with everything that had just changed in one night. Almost automatically, I stroked her hair where she lay with her face in my pillows.

"That was..." I couldn't think of a word. "Are you still hungry, love?"

She turned her head to look at me and her eyes were settled to a vampire's yellow instead of the mad swirl of black. "No. No, thank you."

She looked exhausted again, actually, and I had to consider that whatever awakening had just happened might work like a vampire's. "Thirsty?" Her eyes fluttered closed and she shook her head. "Alright. You don't have to stay like that anymore, sweetheart. Come here and cuddle."

Sleepily, she obeyed me, nestling into my arms. I covered us up and held her safe while she fell back to exhaustion. But there was one thought bothering me. I knew what happened to the pets Depravity created. They were never again mentally stable, never whole. He shattered them and replaced their sanity with his sin. Had he done the same thing to his creation, to my creation? When she woke again, what mentality would she be capable of displaying anymore? What personality would I be raising?

I worried, but for the time being, I stroked her lovingly and hummed until I slept beside her, protecting her through the terrible daylight. I only left when it was safely night again. She was still sound asleep and I was loathe to be away, but I needed answers on what creature I was to raise, ones better than the insane demon in my blood was giving me, so I went to invite some help from some old friends.

————

Lucius' Offspring

When I opened my eyes, I was still in the bed where my creator had fed me. It was a delightful thing too, covered in the smell of sex and him. I wanted to bathe in that scent, so I nuzzled my face in it, marking myself with him, my dark god.

Listen. You need to think clearly. It'll hurt to do it, but you need to make yourself.

I frowned at that voice, wondering what it was talking about. It seemed like the response to a riddle and if I thought in the right way, I could think of the answer.

But then I got distracted with the sight of the little black fairies that seemed to dance around me. They guarded me and protected me, I knew, and they spun through the air like little pinwheels. On the walls, there were symbols painted. Well, they were kind of painted, but they looked like symbols of smoke hanging in the air, powerful symbols and those protected me, too, I knew. They had a smell, like the scent of heaven and when I inhaled deeper, it made me smile even more happily.

No! Don't disappear. Think. You can do this. Remember.

Remember what? Remember the way my Master and creator had fed me in such a wonderful way? I nuzzled the blankets again, giggling, happy. I wanted to kneel at his feet and beg him for more of those slaps against my flesh that had made my skin feel like it was singing. I wanted to watch him give me more commands because when he did, I could see the words leave his lips like black tendrils that wrapped around me and made me obey him.

Goddamnit, if you can break through, you would understand how powerful you are. But you have to focus.

What was that voice and why wouldn't it leave me alone? Why wouldn't it let me just happily remember the way he had felt with such a huge cock stuffing me so full that it was heavenly? What did it want me to focus on? I frowned because I thought there was something it wanted me to think of, something that would cause me pain and make me scared again.

Yes! Yes, fear is your friend and it will help you! It will bring you back!

Back? I giggled. Back from what? Where did the voice think I had gone? I'd been right here since I was born and all I cared about was that scent and its owner.

No! No, don't! You weren't just born! You have memories and a past and you need to remember it!

A past? I frowned, thinking, trying to push through an oppressive blackness. It was like trying to swim through molasses but little by little, I could see that there was a surface and something behind it and I just had to break through-

"You're awake."

The vision shattered and I looked up to see him and then sat up in his bed, naked and excited. My maker and Master and god. He wore jeans and a T-shirt and stood in the doorway, relaxed with one hand in his pocket. Beneath the flesh of his arms, I could see the appearance of that other black creature that swirled inside my Master, that wonderful thing that had helped make me. I giggled up at him, adoringly, and he shifted at the sound of it. "I could feel the moon and she told me to wake up," I answered with a grin. "Will you always feed me when I'm hungry?"

I couldn't help but ask, a little afraid. I still remembered that terrible emptiness, so complete it felt like I would die from it. It had been so hungry until he filled me up, made me whole. "Yes, love, anything you need at all is yours. Anything you want is yours."

1...56789...19