Depravity's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said it with such fervor and conviction that I smiled and felt myself reassured of that fear. I crawled towards the end of the bed, closer to him, and inhaled his scent delightedly.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

I grinned up at him, flexing my teeth so that those razors in my mouth grew longer. "Silly Master. I don't have one. You made me and you haven't given me one yet."

He grimaced. "Right. Are you like Vika? Do you- Ah. Damn it. Okay, let's try asking this way. What do you remember, love?"

I tilted my head and curled up on the end of the bed. "I remember waking up in your arms and there were swirling mists and I appeared here. And then I remember the hunger and you feeding me and so much pleasure. I love how you feed me."

No! No, there's more! Years of more if you'd just listen! I frowned and shook my head and tried to refocus. It helped when I looked back on my Master and I smiled again, while he watched with a tilt to his head. "You're still in there," he said softly. "I can see the struggle. Is there a little voice in your head fighting with you? Does it feel like a puzzle tickling at the back of your mind, like if you think hard enough you can remember something else?"

Yes! Tell him yes!

I didn't really want to, but I also didn't want to lie to my Master. "Yes, sir."

He beamed and I smiled with him, delighted that my answer pleased him. "I'm glad. Whatever he did didn't manage to destroy you like the others. Alright, I can bring you back and I think I know how, but we can't right now. Whenever the little voice bothers you, I want you to tell it that we'll remember soon, but right now we have other problems, okay?"

"Okay," I said it and nodded, while that small voice said it with me and fell quiet.

"Good girl." I purred when he said that and he smiled. "For right now, what kind of name would you like, little one?"

"I want you to give me a name, Master."

He considered that, nodding. "I suppose you would want that, wouldn't you?" Slowly, he seemed to grin as he considered it. "And I do too, actually. The thought makes me happier than I would have ever expected it to. Let's see. What to call you, little atrocity." He said it playfully and I thrilled to the sound in his voice, smiling up at him. "Something playful, even pet like, though not in a degrading way. Oh, and with a face like that, it has to be something beautiful, for sure." He watched me as he spoke, flirting with me, and I grinned, grabbing one of the pillows to cuddle it and watch while he spoke and paced. "Let me think."

"And it has to be something he likes too," I interrupted.

He turned. "Oh? And who do you mean?"

I pointed at the blackness swirling beneath his skin, under his bare arm. "Him."

His brow furrowed and he looked at his arm before shock lit up his eyes. "You can see him?"

"Of course I can. He's like me and he helped you make me, too. Does he talk to you?" I asked it abruptly, unsure where the knowledge came from that the other creature might have a voice and might be able to speak, but suddenly certain of it.

For a long while my maker stared at me and then he seemed to change. I leaned forward with eager excitement, watching the creature beneath his flesh roil and rise as if active. He seemed to glow with its black power, like an angel, and when he opened his mouth, black smoke poured from his lips, smoke that made me salivate at the thought of kissing him and swallowing it. "Yes, he does speak." It even sounded different, like a soft snarl that made my pussy open up for him to feed me, made me want to bow to my Master. And then he giggled and it sounded just like mine.

But then he seemed to exhale, letting loose one last breath full of smoke, before that darkness beneath the surface settled back to its calmer shifting. But I had seen the god he could become now and I knew that god could be powerful, so much so that it took my breath away. That god could level a city if it was allowed to waken to full potential. I stared up at him, adoring and filled with awe. "That was magnificent."

He smiled shyly and almost seemed embarrassed. "Thank you, love. And we like the name Mira. What do you think?"

I leapt up to his arms and buried my nose in his chest where the scent would cover me, so that he laughed. "I love it!" And then I grinned up at him. "Master, will you give me a command? It makes smoke when you do."

————

Lucius

I had learned a long time ago how to speak varying levels of crazy, thanks to Depravity and other demons, and Mira was actually probably the most sane of them, besides the fact that she couldn't remember anything before being turned. Oh, to any other vampire, she would sound volatile, as I fast learned, but that gave me relief.

If they suspected the truth, I knew they would fear her and that worried me.

But it helped that there was still something broken or missing from her. It set the stage to make her sound vulnerable, which would protect her. I only wished I knew what, exactly, had been taken from her. What was more, she seemed conflicted in her sanity, as if it was an unstable thing, and I couldn't initially figure out what helped her have clarity. I had hopes that in a few more days when Sadra, Levi, and Vika arrived, they could help me find some answers. They had turned out easy enough to get hold of and they'd arrive at my home within a few nights. Which gave me time to get to know little Mira for myself, get to know what all she could see and how often each of her two hungers needed feeding, especially since one of them required a bit more private tending than the other. I ceased thinking of her in terms of a payment and started to think in terms of a strange offspring, instead, so that I could better logic out what Depravity had created.

What I didn't expect about these days was how much joy she would give me, how much basic pleasure it would give me to have her by my side and talking with me. At first, each conversation was a riddle. Since she couldn't remember anything before waking, she couldn't remember what all was unusual in her sight. I started to unravel pieces of it right from the beginning, right after I realized she could see Depravity inside of me.

"Alright, I'll give you a command." I gently eased her away from me, staring down at her still naked form. I had clothes for her, but I didn't bring it up just yet because she didn't even seem to be aware of the fact that they were missing. "Let's see." I opened my mouth to tell her to kneel, remembering how she had seemed to like my dominance before, but then immediately flinched from it. Now that I was outside the throes of her magic and such desperate arousal, I couldn't give that command, I suddenly realized. Even though I knew she would probably enjoy it, I couldn't make the words come because they sounded too close to another voice from my past. Kneel, little lion. "Give me a kiss, Mira," I commanded instead.

She laughed and lifted in my arms, pressing her lips up to meet mine, and I gasped when she did. Her magic rose up with her desire, apparently tethered to it, if I had to take a guess. Because she moaned and that tug of lust rushed through my body, made me grasp the back of her head in a rough hold so that I could deepen it. I thrust my tongue between her lips, remembering the feeling of thrusting it between her nether lips as well. It took my breath away with how sinful her kiss was, even while she so innocently ignored her own state of undress.

As soon as I escaped her hold enough to draw breath, I said, "Stop." And she did, pulling back down to stare up at me with those eyes that adored me. "Christo." She smiled wickedly up at me and I tapped her nose. "Naughty thing."

Your past is going to cause you problems, you know. She was born from me. She'll crave the kinds of things Astarte said, but Astarte didn't speak them the right way. It will help her think if you give it to her, help her be more clear.

The thought made my stomach churn, but I ignored Depravity for the moment. "Now, what did you see when I gave you a command? Describe it to me."

She answered instantly, easily. "It's smoke that comes out of your mouth and it makes tendrils to make me obey."

This type of shit was going to be dead useful. "We call that the Compulsion. You see, vampires have a thirst for blood, and when we're newly born that thirst can obliterate our thoughts, make us kill too much. We'd lose our food supply. So the Compulsion makes sure a little newborn like you obeys an older Sire like me."

She laughed. "Or you could make me get down on my knees like you were playing with me before and-"

Bloody hell. I tapped her mouth and shook my head playfully. "Alright, it can be used for fun times and we'll try it sometime, but not right now." Fun times. They had been torturous times for me. Her entire appearance wanted to play and play so rough. She had arched to my light little spanks, loving them. Even her eyes swirled black with sinful desires and I was the only creature who knew she was something different, the only creature who had a chance of figuring her out. "For right now, I would like to get to know each other. Let's go for a walk together."

Please, Lucius. Please, you're not listening to me. You have to play with her.

I ignored Depravity's plea again, though it gave me pause to hear him begging like that. He seemed concerned, but it was a silly thing. Maybe later. I'll try, okay, but that's hard for me.

She followed me when I guided her from my room, seeming delighted to do so, and it was actually kind of nice to have her memory loss. I had heard other vampires speak of changing a newborn and oftentimes this was a thing of abduction like Mira. There were questions that came with those, where the newborn would feel the ties of their mortal life and wonder about their human families. Eventually a sorrow would sink in, from my understanding, a sadness where the vampire would realize the punishment of immortality and thirsts. And finally, like any creature suffering the stages of loss, they would accept. Even Doubt's payment had spoken of sadness, too.

Mira laughed in the face of that punishment and ignored all of it. She asked none of those questions, instead looking around herself in wonder when I led her through my house. "Will you show me more of this later, too?"

"Of course I will. Come on. I'd like to show you 'The Garden'."

When I led her outside, she looked at the ground curiously, ignoring the fact that she was still naked. Interesting, that. There seemed a type of innocence to her that made me more curious by the second. It was sweet how easily she could look at me with sexual insinuation, with not a single blush on her ageless cheeks, but I wondered how she would fare with company. Especially vampire company. "It's so beautiful," she whispered softly.

"This... isn't the garden. This is just some dead ground." I watched her curiously, wishing I had access to a spell equivalent of a mind meld just so I could see whatever it was that she saw. Because it was clear that whatever she saw was not land where nothing grew. "Mira," I said thoughtfully. "Can you tell me where it stops being pretty for you? Can you tell me where it doesn't look like magic anymore?"

"Yeah, it's easy. It's that line way down there, where the gate is. The fairies dance and protect us even a little past the iron bars and then they stop. And there's all kinds of symbols that dance over the ground, like the blackest smoke with fiery red in the center."

I'll. Be. Damned. She could see the Compulsion and the desecration of demonic magic. This was insanely fun. "I'm glad you like it. This wasn't what I wanted to show you though. Come to the back."

She grinned when I took her around the house and she ran forward with a happy yelp while I smiled. True, my land wasn't exactly exciting, unless you were Mira, but fortunately I had entered a day and age where humans created synthetic substitutes for everything. There wasn't anything else to do when I lived forever and had been waiting for a pact payment to come of age, so I had taken to the hobby of creating a garden where one wouldn't grow. Seamless astro turf made something even softer than grass to walk on and there were flower beds with black rocks instead of dirt. Large artificial flowers were planted in those secure beds, blacks and whites and reds and grays in their colors. A gargoyle fountain even stood in the center. It was all very theatrically vampire, something straight out of a movie, as a running joke that made Depravity and I both giggle together. Humans had already made such an entertaining stereotype for our kind so who was I to wreck that?

"It's amazing! It's like a princess garden and with all the fairy lights here too." I tilted my head when she suddenly opened her mouth in an odd motion, and worked to swallow a little. She made a clacking sound with her teeth and shook her head with a frown.

Bad little vampire for being thirsty and not saying anything to you. Play with her. Please, Lucius, I mean it. It won't give her her memories back, but she needs it. It will help her. Depravity's sudden speak up made me want to groan.

He wasn't going to shut the fuck up until I did play, until I satisfied both of them. I suddenly realized that I had been so focused on what she seemed to crave for that I hadn't been paying enough attention to the demon inside of me. And now that I noticed it... God, it was lucky I had made it this long without him trying to possess me for playtime with her. However her scent affected me, it was affecting him far worse.

Fine. I'll do it, but only a little and only gently.

He whimpered, actually whimpered, with his desire at the thought. "Come here, Mira." I went and sat on the garden bench while she obeyed, clearly enjoying the sight of Compulsion weaving around her. She stood before me and watched me with a wicked, flirtatious little smirk.

"Yes, Master?"

In answer, I pulled her onto my lap and positioned her over my knee so that her ass was lifted up. "Your mouth is dry." I let Depravity curl through my veins and unleashed him, just a little. My palm struck her ass, lightly, just enough to cause the slightest pain.

Her reaction was instant and beautiful. She arched on my lap with a sexual cry, her hands grasping my leg so that I flexed and chuckled, stroking the flesh I had struck. Depravity moaned with pleasure, a sound that made my eyes go wide with just how much delight he could give when he felt affection for his playmate. "Yes, my mouth is dry!" And she didn't fight, didn't resist me. She curved for more of it.

Please! Please, let me play!

He had never begged me and yet now he had done it thrice in one night. Holy hell. I slapped her ass again and both of them gave twin cries of ecstasy. "Bad girl. You tell your Sire when you're thirsty." Easy, D. She's not a creature for you to punish. She was innocent.

I know! I swear I do, please! She needs me, I promise!

Strangely, I believed him. "I'm sorry!" Mira whined and lifted, her whole body contorting in the most tantalizing way possible.

I let Depravity loose, just a little more, let him curl up to the surface so that his smoke poured from my lips and his guttural voice spoke from my tongue. "Are you? Daddy wants to help you and feed you, but he can't always tell when you need it if you don't let him know." He struck slightly harder than I had, but she jolted with even more pleasure. "You have to be good and ask for it, understood?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, I understand." She was writhing, lifting her hips in a dance.

He laughed above her, his voice dark and playful. But not violent. No, he wasn't the deranged version that I knew from before that would kill and torture. He was something far softer, far more pleasurable.

Loving Depravity. Oh, this was new and delightful. We groaned together when he thrust his fingers inside of her pussy and she squealed in bliss, her silky folds drenched and ready, so ready. "I don't know if I believe you, but you do seem to enjoy some discipline. What if I just keep spanking you a little while, just to make sure?" I could feel my palm slap gently against her flesh to fuel her with more pleasure and now I couldn't tell if it was him or me who wanted this more.

Say one thing for him, the creature he created was beautiful and insane, yes, but there was still something left of her and it was the first romantic chance I'd ever had. "Oh, yes, Master. You should do that." Her voice was a purr and her toes lifted, this previously innocent girl.

"I'm glad you think so." Guttural demon and calm vampire fought in my breath and she lifted to both. I spanked her again, loving it, and then did it again. There were no horrors of the past in my thoughts, no sickening feelings of doing something cruel. No, this was beautiful in a way. It was a game with a lesson of reassurance in it. It was a way to sate the erotic desire, the strange need that both creatures with me seemed to crave, even while I could nurture her undeserved thirst. I moaned and slapped her again to feel the way her flesh heated.

"Oh, yes! Harder, please." I growled and did it, and she only gave me happier cries. "It's so good... it's so good..." And her voice was changing too, turning both calmer and more controlled. "Please!"

"Please, what? Please, you want me to stop?" I slapped her lower thigh, where it would hurt just a little more, just a delicious bit more.

"No! No, please keep going! Please, tell me what to do, so I can see more of the magic! Please, spank me more!" Depravity whimpered again, as if her cries hurt him with the pleasure they gave him.

"I would love to, baby, but you waited and didn't tell me how thirsty you were, so now you need to feed and we just can't keep going for the moment." The demon in me begged and pleaded, as if he were on his knees for me to give him more.

And she sobbed miserably. "I'm sorry. I'll tell you from now on, I really will!"

"Oh, I'm sure you will. Stand up." She whimpered and obeyed, her legs shaking, but not with pain. I smiled down at her while I stood and stripped, so that we would be naked together in the garden, and her eyes snapped to that impossible length between my legs. It made my smile broaden with warmth because it was nice to have someone look at that part of me with pleasurable intent in their eyes, for a change. I had to force myself to ignore that for the moment, however, and sat back down instead, fisting my cock while she watched and whimpered. "Come here and kneel between my legs."

Hope lit her eyes when I pointed at the ground in front of me and she whined while she obeyed, looking up to watch where I stroked myself. But I gave her a different command, instead of the one she so clearly hoped for. I cradled the back of her head and gently guided her lips to my inner thigh, instead of the cock she gazed at with such arousal. "Do you feel it, the blood pulsing just beneath the surface there?"

In response, she lifted her head and sighed, with her eyes closed and her fangs lengthened. "Yes. I can smell it and taste it on your skin."

I watched her flick her tongue over that vein and stroked her head. "Good. Drink, little one. Slake your thirsts."

She moaned and then obeyed, her teeth puncturing the flesh to find that erotic vein beneath. I shuddered to the feel, delighting in the way my blood flowed to give my creation sustenance. Her throat worked with great pulls and I growled at the hot pleasure it gave me, stroking my cock above her head. "Gently, Mira, gently. Take your time and enjoy the taste of blood filling your mouth. You're not a starving little street vampire. You're a highborn with a powerful Sire. Control yourself and sip at your leisure. We're in no hurry and there is always enough blood for you." I moaned when her next draw was a teasing pull, my eyes fluttering closed with the pleasure. "Good girl. Take care to not spill any, to not let droplets fall. We're not messy vampires, either. We're civilized and we don't drool blood like savage animals." She wrapped her arm up around my thigh to pull me closer and I smiled to the caress, enjoying the feel of her sipping, nice and easy as if she had all the time in the world. In world of the Dark Court she did, actually. My name and power had earned me enough of a status that their politics left me the fuck alone to my own devices. Every so often, I made an appearance out of respects to vampires even older that me and that was it.

1...678910...19