All Comments on 'Deprived'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Then the goddess found herself in the gutter

With her suitcases around her. He had had enough as any man would have when treated worse than you'd treat your dog. He had been using his I-phone to video her actions and now sent that video to all her friends and family. She was forced to move far away as everybody was stunned at what a manipulative bitch she had become and wouldn't have anything to do with her. What? You thought that her actions had no consequences? You thought wrong. This was just complete and utter drivel. Even for fiction I had to laugh at how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete garbage

And posted in the WRONG category. Even if this guy is totally lacking in both pride and self respect there's no way he cleans her up after her black lover fucks her. He DOES have enough sense to avoid risking every disease known to man. A ridiculous story if ever there was one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"He would do anything"

So she shouldn't have been surprised when he drove the knife thru her heart and killed her.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Silly damned story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Nie komentuje opowiadań. Autor przedstawia swoje marzenia. To jest chore ale tacy ludzie tez istnieja. Ma autor chorą psychikę.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous