All Comments on 'Derek'

by Gingerinviteus

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Best thing about this whorewife and cuck story is that.it is very short. Then worst things are that it is a cuck and whorewife story, and the constantly changing tenses.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Everyone got fucked in this story, especially the husband: she fucked him and then her lawyers will fuck him and then the judge will fuck him.

In the end, he will end up broke, alone and bereft of everything but a tent so he can live under a bridge with the rest of the homeless.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

Sometimes, fantasies should stay in their own lonely World...

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Ah yes now the wife in your story doesn't need the husband anymore. She can get bigger and better men anytime anywhere she likes.im glad this fantasy/nightmare is your idea of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh, that story made my small penis so stiff. Quick story that made me cum quickly as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just a whore and wimp

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

TWO stories on the same day, totaling barely a single Lit page?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Interesting... Change the voice and POV. This style of writing is reminiscent of the old Compuserv 'hot chat'! Write to your audience and not to the other character in the story. It works much better.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Do you have to have a special diploma to understand this crap? Sorry, but I miss this diploma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stories like these are positive proof that Darwin was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Three stories, all in second person, three ratings of 1.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Stupid cuck shit.

Scores an automatic 1/5

Please go back to your day job.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
Keep working on it

I'm with Legio on this. The "You" this and "you" that was irritating. Why does she need what she did explain to her. She was there doing it.

One thing if you write another of these stories. The entire reasoning of doing it from the husband's or BF's point of view is to explain his range of emotions. That's the key to a great cuck story. Also include dialogue. Words can convey emotions more so than description sometimes.

Keep writing. And ignore the rude comments. I would suggest you moderate the comments and ditch all the bad ones.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 stars

Brillant work.

-26thNC Approved

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

You literally just sit there all day and throw shit together and post as much useless and badly written crap that you can.

We get it, you like the thought of sleeping with another man, thats fine, and you can still imply it through your writing but for the love of God put more effort into what you write than you do pushing out a Budweiser fart.

Sorry but if you have any writing talent, you arent showing it to us.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

That is not for me. But I know that some people have this fetish.

However, I find this story a little hollow emotionally. Wouldn't a loving wife go to her husband afterward to make sure he was dealing with it ok? Wouldn't she show him affection and assure him that she loved him and was still happy to meet his sexual needs?

I think adding their relationship to the story would make it much better.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago

Well done story, especially with POV of the husband. But not my thing. I feel sorry for the guy that thinks the best fuck he ever gave his wife was by another man.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

garbage in its worst smell...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't go for size queens. I fell for one once, and never again. You just can't trust them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I did not think, because the author did not think before they uploaded this either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Might be good therapy for Gingervitus, or just an exercise in self loathing. I have read enough of these stories to know when to skip to the comments, which I did here after 1 paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The depth (or lack of...) of commitment is apparent. They will be divorced within two years.

There used to be a reverence for the acts participated among husband and wife. Those were the days when Men roamed the world, not soybois. Women deferred and men abdicated, coordinating responsibility and succeeding as one.

Then came the femi-nazis and third wave socialized feministas. Women seeking grandeur and power beyond the proverbial bitch-in-heat. Males saw the power shift and also saw the lack of effort you needed to be successful in absconding such. They abandoned the testosterone for an orchidectomy and tit-implants, botox and ass-padding. Soyboi religion took off. Some males were sickened by the "new female" options and saw possible mates within the "alternative gender". -welcome to the 21st century.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think all woman in theory want to try a huge cock but most don’t like or can’t handle it . A old friend that truly was huge in every way scared many off or just a one off . He even younger was always more successful with older married with kids type . He fucked another friends mother who over heard the daughter and friends t as liking . One gave him a bj but refused to let him fuck her . An opportunity where she gave the signs and he took them . He showed up on a weekend when hubby was away on business , daughter away on vacation with friends and his friend at college. He set up a video that caught some not alway great angles but you aside from porn never heard a woman beg , scream and humiliate herself verbally like she did. Four loads later with her face , pussy and ass gaping open . At one point he told her if she wanted more d Scd he had to tongue bathe him from asshole up . She not only did it for ten minutes she rubbed his saliva soaked cock all over her face . He then stood up and slapped her face with his dick about ten times before he shoved her dirty panties in her mouth bent her over and totally destroyed her ass then came sll over her face . She was one of a few but everyone who knew laughed behind the kids and hubby’s back . At one of the yard parties he told a few to look at the kitchen window. He made like they were talking as he fingered her ass and pussy . Later he had her blow him than go kiss her hubby . He even told her he wasn’t washing his hand and was gonna smell like her all night . Sick real shit .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerinviteus@Gingerinviteus
All these stories are written about and for my very sexy wife. It might not actually happen, but it's fantastic to think and talk about it. Hope you enjoy...