All Comments on 'Descent into Adultery and S/M'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Apparently not satisfied with intricate accounts of cuckholding....

....now we have the denigration of the psychiatric profession as we have a shrink recommend cheating. Ah huh. B'bye....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad it started sty him kicking her slut ass out

Between her sister and her icant decide which woman is more awful.

I only hope her husband finds the brains to burn the bitch thoughly and her so called master too.

You tagged it as reluctance. Did I miss that part in the story she seems to have taken to cheating pretty easily. Just a stupid slut who's sorry she got caught.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Begins well . . .

. . . let's see where it goes. There seems to be an honesty to your lead character. Many, most more than likely, will excoriate you and your story, but you can ignore the ranters. Married women with lovers is my most enjoyable theme, but I think the S&M indicators you are showing provide a quite valid reason for "infidelity". It can be very difficult for a loving married couple to give each other the special thrills attendant to a dominant - submissive relationship. Since sex is not by any measure 100 percent of a succesful married life, the Ds relationship of the sexuality of a couple is likely to spill into daily activity. One fix for that is getting your sexual dominance from an outside lover. Works for me.

Good start to your story, I hope you keep it going.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Crap again !!!

Why cant these guys move this shit to fetish/group sex ?!! PPPs comment was enough for me . uno starro !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mongo837

Open your fucking eyes, you dimwit moron. This story is under FETISH category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
True enough.

The story started off in the LW category but was changed to Fetish. That is a good thing. It is where is belongs as does the writer. I hope the writer keeps their stories in the Fetish or BDSM category. So I can avoid them in the future.

1 star.

Fran26Fran26over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to all who took the time to write comments and those who may in the future.

As a new writer, it is by reading those comments that maybe my writings will improve.

Fran

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great start.. Very erotic

Love the guilt and then the fantastic sexuality of the main character. Then there is the wonderfully intriguing character of her sister, the psychologist/slut On the one hand the sister is incredibly practical and her practicalness makes both of them extremely hot, hot, hot, yet the doctor/sister also points out all the little mistakes the protagonist makes along the way. Brilliant yet simple tension throughout. Great start.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
What the fuck

Something is wrong here Part two seems like part three. Part two must be missing. DESCENT into ABSURDITY! I guess someone will correct this. God damn that Steve Jobs...always fucking around with my enjoyment... He keeps trying to clean up my iPad. Damn you Jobs!

Fran26Fran26over 13 years agoAuthor
Part two

I did make a mistake in numbering this, Part two is missing. but it has been submitted and I hope approved soon

Fran26

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Believable story

with too many grammar and spelling problems. A rewrite to clean it up and have some fun with the "details" would be great.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHECKING ON THE GRASS NEXT DOOR

is going to lead to the door. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So - wrong category

And so implausible that it made me laugh. Not even a good editor saves this poor offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Fetish?

Knowing she was a cheating wife at the beginning shows that this is in the wrong place. No matter, bad is bad. Fucking cunt.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the ass wipe on LIT that always gives a 1 after insulting the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Terrible writing, horrible cunt leads... Enough said about this garbage.....

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

Only for the real idiots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!!!hot!!!Hot!!!

This is what erotica is all about. It exists in a morality free zone. If you're a prude just go away.

One of the things I have learned in the last 50 years is that women are whores. They have a huge capacity for sex and are much more carnal than society would prefer, or pretend. This raises fear in men's hearts because we like to think we are the animals. But women are harder hearted and tougher than we men.

So beware the woman running with no throttle!

R.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

For the first time, I read that lit. "It exists in a morality free zone." exists in a different zone than in reality! What shocked me most, however, is that there are readers who believe that there is a morality-free zone. Dear unknown commentator, it is precisely our society that is sick of the fact that there are idiots who believe that there are zones where morality does not count. And that, in turn, is used by other idiots as an opportunity to put it into practice. Like some young people who play shooting games on the PC and believe you can kill without remorse and then try to do so in reality. A young offender actually said when he was questioned by the police: I wanted to see how it is with dying! So much for "morality free zone"!

But now to the story. In your story you mention the sister of the protagonist as a clinical psychologist. She gives her sister advice that makes your hair stand on end! She even asks her to break the marriage and thinks that is perfectly fine. I can only tell you that any licensing agency for the activity of a psychologist would immediately take this sister out of circulation if she knew about it. But, it's your fantasy. Nevertheless, your story shows again how important open communication is in a partnership. That's what I liked about your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous