Descent into Debauchery Pt. 02

Story Info
Make out session on the couch gets hot and heavy.
2k words
4.43
40.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback always welcome and appreciated. Short synopsis of the story so far, Tom and Nicci are both extremely conservative virgin college students. They decide to live together to save money. This instantly causes issues for their innocence.)

*

Nicci was in shock. The events of this morning happened so fast, and yet they were so life changing. She wasn't sure how to process everything. Especially the climactic event that had stunned her so much that she was still on her hands and knees in the bathroom, butt naked, with sperm on her back and butt.

Masturbating for the first time was crazy enough as it was, but seeing a nude man for the first time, and even more so that it was her best friend since the age of ten. She was sure he hadn't intended to walk into the bathroom and spray his stuff all over her, but it happened. And three minutes later, she was still sitting there.

She wasn't stunned into immobility because of the craziness of the situation, actually quite the opposite. She wanted more. More orgasms, more of his, what had her friends called it, cum. She longed to just stare at Tom's shaft admiringly. She wanted to take it into her hand and study its every line. It was all she could think about.

Nicci had never seen a penis outside of biology class illustrations before. That meant that she had nothing to compare it to, but she couldn't imagine seeing one that made her as turned on as that one. Those thoughts made her feel extremely dirty, but she was finding that she really liked them. The made her private area feel warm and tingly.

Nicci tried to stop thinking about such things. But her current situation quickly reminded her of them. She thought that she should get up and shower the stuff off. But the idea of wasting Tom's cum felt like she was throwing away diamonds. She didn't know if she would get access to it again, especially after he stormed out of the apartment in embarrassment.

Truth be told, she worried she might never see Tom again, which would be a much greater tragedy. She pained for him to come back so they could talk about everything. They had been so close for so long. They were best friends long before they were a couple. She would rather swear off sex than risk losing that.

That thought brought her attention back to the cum on her butt again. She remembered overhearing some girls in one of her classes bragging about how great it tasted. Nicci tried hard to push the thought from her mind, but the harder she pushed, the more she thought about it.

What would be the harm? She thought. She knows it's not poisonous to eat, or else that girl in her class would be dead. But what about STDs? Came the objection in her mind. Nicci nearly laughed out loud at that thought. Tom was just as innocent and pure as she was.

She tried to come up with another objection, but nothing held water. So, she reached back and dabbed a drop off her but and started to move it to her mouth. At the last minute, she realized that she just dabbed someone else's bodily fluid off of her butt, and was about to eat it. The thought made her frown and nearly gag, but it was too late to stop her finger from entering her mouth.

Suddenly, the sweet slightly salty taste hit her taste buds and she instantly knew she needed more. Nicci quickly scooped it all up and swallowed every drop. Her heart sank when she realised she was out of his special treat. She wanted to feel disgusted at what she had done, but she couldn't bring herself to that.

Quite the contrary, she needed more. But how could she possibly convince Tom to give it to her. She knew she needed to soothe his embarrassment and resolve what happened before she could start working on him to explore these new desires. This required some thought. She jumped in the shower, quickly discovered the massage feature on the shower head, and after a few more orgasms actually started preparing for the conversation with Tom.

Tom was humiliated and terrified that he just ruined things with Nicci. He had to go back and apologize to her. He had to make things right. The problem was, he couldn't imagine talking to her after what he did. She probably hated him now. He knew getting an apartment together was a bad idea, why did he let her talk him into it.

He pictured her beautiful face in his mind and his chest ached for missing her. For the idea that he may lose her because of one act of stupidity. Her face in his mind was suddenly covered in his ejaculate. Feeling ashamed, Tom dropped his face, willing the image away.

But then he was seeing her bare breasts covered in cum. He felt even more ashamed that he was suddenly getting aroused again. He wondered what was wrong with him that he was turned on by that image. Then the sight of her back and butt streaked with white gooey stripes flashed into his mind. Tom closed his eyes and shook his head until the picture cleared.

Suddenly, Tom knew what he needed to do. He turned and marched back to the apartment, praying and hoping that she was still there.

When Tom reentered the apartment, Nicci was sitting on the couch watching tv. She immediately turned it off and sat up. Before she could speak, Tom dropped to his knees beside her and started blubbering out apologizes.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you. Please, please, please forgive me. Will you marry me?"

The final question threw Nicci completely off guard. "Marry you?"

"Yes, I thought that would be the only honorable thing to do after getting my... stuff... on you."

Nicci couldn't help but laugh. Tom felt crushed, and a little offended at the response. "Tom, I'm not going to marry you, at least not yet. We only officially started dating last year."

"But, we, I mean, we practically had sex. I mean, I know we should have gotten married first but..."

Nicci kissed him. Partially because she found him irresistibly adorable in that moment, but also to shut him up. At least, that was the original intent of the kiss. But this kiss seemed to have so much more weight behind it than any other kiss they had had. Granted there weren't many to choose from.

Their lips instinctively parted slightly. The kiss was both sensual and romantic. Her hands cupped his jaw line gingerly, while his went to her hair and upper back. Tom climbed up onto the couch beside her. The kiss grew more intense and erotic. Then he noticed how uncomfortably tight his pants were getting.

Tom pulled away and apologized again. Nicci was a little disappointed, but more irritated from the kisses termination. She had started to think that convincing Tom to progress things further was going to be easy.

"I'm sorry."

"Tom." Nicci said firmly. "It's ok. I wanted that kiss. Didn't that feel amazing?"

Tom looked down ashamed. "Yeah, but that means it's wrong, right?"

"Tom did you ever wonder if what our parents taught us about sex was a little overblown?" The look on his face told her he had not, and she was losing him with that question. "Stay with me. I'm not saying lets go have an orgy right now." Tom's eyes went wide. "Or ever." Nicci added, despite the idea appealing to her for the first time in her life.

"What are you saying?" Tom asked.

"OK. Taking kissing for example. Kissing isn't bad."

"But what if that leads to... You know what."

In her most endearing voice, Nicci said, "Tom, do you think our willpower is so weak that we can't kiss without having sex?"

Tom blushed and looked down, embarrassed that she actually talked about them having sex. "I guess you're right."

Nicci raised his chin with her finger so that he locked eyes with her. "Do you trust me?"

Tom nodded, but at that moment most of the blood in his body was diverting from his brain to his other head. So he would have agreed to just about anything. Nicci leaned in and kissed him again. A second into the kiss, and Tom engaged and was no longer an inactive participant in the activity.

It didn't take long for Nicci's tongue to tease his lips. That must have been the secret knock to get him to open his teeth, because then she felt his tongue begin a gentle duel with hers. Nicci pulled her tongue back as an invitation for Tom's to come in. The invitation was accepted, and the kiss took on a new passionate urgency.

Nicci's hands rubbed Tom's firm abs through his shirt. Tom combed the fingers of his left hand up through her blonde curls. His right hand slid up and down her upper back. Nicci could tell that he wanted to unhook her bra, but was too scared to even let his hand rest on the clasp.

Neither of them noticed as they went from vertical to horizontal on the couch. Their kisses explored each other's faces. Tom kissed down her right cheek and began gently nibbling on her neck. Nicci sucked on his earlobe. Her hot breath swirling into his ear canal. The sound of her increased respiration turned Tom on even more.

Tom's thigh naturally slid between her legs. Despite wearing thick jeans, Nicci could still feel his leg rubbing up and down against her crotch. She could also feel his massive erection through his pants, dry humping her thigh. They were both making a mess in their own underwear in their own unique ways.

The humping got gradually faster and more intense, as did their breathing. Nicci's hands slid around to Tom's clothed butt, she squeezed and groped it greedily. Tom's hand's begin moving up Nicci's smooth slim belly. Her shirt slid up slightly with the movement. Tom's hands curved around to the outside edges of Nicci's boobs.

He caressed and enjoyed their soft feel for several seconds. They were both so close to coming that they could hardly breathe. Tom's hands followed the curve of her breasts until he felt her hard nipples poking through her shirt. As if her nipples with the ignition switches, they both tensed and came together.

Nicci's mouth was opened in a silent scream as she couldn't breathe because the pleasure was so intense. In contrast, Tom grunted and groaned as he filled his pants with his cum. They both shook and spasmed as they were rocked by the most intense orgasms of their lives.

Tom finally collapsed onto Nicci's chest, his hands still groping her breasts through her shirt. They took several seconds to catch their breath. But then Tom realized what he had just done. He had cum on her again. At least it was caught by his pants this time, he thought.

But then the shame and guilt of their action rushed over him. He quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Nicci would have run after him, but she was still experiencing orgasmic aftershocks. When those finally subsided, she carefully sat up on the couch. She felt tingly all over as endorphins were still buzzing through her body.

Finally, getting her wits about her, she went to stand up and talk to Tom, but that was when she noticed the big stain on her thigh. Tom's cum had seeped through his pants and left a sticky residue on her jeans. Without thinking, Nicci stood and stripped them off. She sat back down and started licking the cum off of them. She thought it tasted even better fresh.

Once she had licked it clean, she noticed that her panties were completely drenched. She knew she was taking a risk as it was, having her pants off in the living room, but she secretly hoped that Tom would catch her doing what she did next. Nicci stood, peeled off the wet cotton material, and casually walked back to her bedroom. The cool air against her wet pelvis felt great, and not just in an erotic way.

To be continued.


sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers