Descent into Debauchery Pt. 03

Story Info
Extremely sheltered virgins continued sexploration.
2.6k words
4.52
31.3k
10

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback always welcome and appreciated. As with most of my stories, it is advised to read the previous chapters for context.)

***

Tom took a shower and waited in the bathroom until he was sure Nicci had gone to sleep. He could not believe he had ejaculated in his pants while making out with her. He felt like he had violated her, and broke all the rules their parents set out for them.

There was a part of him that hoped it would happen again. Making out on the couch followed by his eruption, was the greatest feeling he had ever experienced in his life. Even as he swore he would never do anything like that again before they were married, he also imagined how her breasts would feel. This time without the shirt and bra in his way.

Tom was about to put his clothes back on but then he remembered they were a mess. He had even managed to get some on his shirt. He looked at his towel and considered his options. He thought that Nicci was surely in bed by now, and he only needed to make it a short distance to his dresser in the living room. So, he decided to brave it.

Tom wrapped the towel around his waist, turned the light off, and peeked out the door. All dark. There was just enough light to navigate the hall. He tiptoed toward the living room, before turning left into the little kitchenette. He took another immediate left and stepped into the small laundry room connected to the kitchen.

Tom dumped his soiled clothes into his laundry basket and was about to leave when he heard footsteps. He quickly closed the laundry room door just in time as her heard the padding of bare feet on the tile floor enter the kitchen. He stood there and nearly held his breath, listening for what Nicci was doing. Tom heard the refrigerator door open, and then nothing.

He couldn't wait any longer. Tom cracked the door open just enough to peek out. The deep shadows kept him hidden well. Conversely, the fridge light illuminated Nicci in all of her glory. The pale light shone off her bare legs, and her shirt glowed with reflected light. Tom could feel himself growing again.

Nicci sighed and said, "Well, me staring isn't going to give us anything more than water to drink." She closed the door extinguishing most of the light in the room and leaving Tom's vision struggling to quickly adjust to the change.

He heard a cabinet door open, a plastic cup subtly scrape off the shelf, and then just as his eyes were finally starting to adjust, he was blinded by the light of the freezer opening. Nicci grabbed a handful of ice and plunked it into her cup. She closed the door blinding Tom again. Before his eyes could adjust to the darkness this time though, Nicci turned on the light right above the stove.

She turned the faucet on and filled her cup. Tom stood and awed at her beauty. Not only was her body exquisite, but her hair, forehead, eyes, nose , and lips took his breath away. He wondered how many times he had seen those features and not really seen her before. He, on some spiritual level knew that she was the only one he ever wanted to be with.

He knew that those lips were the only ones he ever wanted to kiss again. Those eyes he wanted to fall asleep staring into for the rest of his life. Those rock hard nipples poking through her shirt... That stopped his poetic ramblings dead in there tracks. Some part of his mind remembered hearing something about the cold making nipples hard. That was all he could focus on now.

Nicci stood there and drank her water slowly for a couple minutes, staring off into the distance. Then her hand absently began to rub her stomach. The motion caused her panties to play peekaboo beneath her shirt. Her hand slowly moved up her torso until her fingers brushed over her peaks. The sensation took her breath away and brought her back into the present moment.

Tom gasped from his hiding place as well, but thankfully she didn't hear him over her own. Apparently she also missed the sound of his towel hitting the floor. He couldn't remember if he purposely dropped it, or if his sudden intake of breath caused it to fall. All he knew was that he didn't have the heart to pick it up. He did find something in his hand, but it wasn't his towel.

Nicci glanced back down the hall towards the bathroom with a curious eye. Keeping her gaze down that way, she did something that Tom would have never expected. She pulled her t-shirt off over her head. Tom licked his lips as if he were preparing to suck those glorious nipples. His hand pumped away with a mind of its own.

Nicci dropped her shirt to the floor and reached her right hand into the crotch of her panties. She closed her eyes, letting her head drop back, and moaned in pleasure. Tom had to bite his lip to stifle his own response. Nicci's left hand then slid up her perfectly flat stomach before returning to its rightful place cupping her breast.

She gently groped and fondled her breast as the middle finger on her other hand toyed with her clit. When Nicci tugged on her nipple her labored breathing caught in her throat. This sight made Tom grip the door frame tight as he attempted to hold back another blast.

He knew he should stop, but his hand would not obey him. He knew he should look away, but he couldn't even blink. And then Nicci began to moan. Softly at first, but it gradually grew louder until she seemed to lose control.

Nicci grabbed her panties and ripped them off in one smooth motion. She leaned back against the counter top and propped her leg up on the sink in front of her. This gave Tom a perfect view of her spasming pussy as she began to cum. Tom couldn't hold it anymore and he began desperately searching for something to cum into and not make a mess.

He reached for the first thing he saw, which ended up being a pair of Nicci's panties from her laundry hamper. He collapsed back against the dryer and filled her silken material with his cum. At some point he had closed his eyes to ride out the exquisite pleasure.

Suddenly he felt light burning through his eyelids. The laundry room light had turned on. He opened his eyes to see Nicci standing in the door staring at him. She was still butt naked. Tom quickly tossed the panties back in the laundry basket.

"I can explain. This isn't what it looks like." Tom tried to explain what happened, but Nicci cut him off with a kiss. When she pulled away, he had no words.

Nicci took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. He was afraid where this was heading, but he couldn't stop himself. Honestly, he would have done anything she wanted in that moment. She sat cross legged on her bed, with her back against the headboard.

"Sit." Nicci said, gesturing to the bed in front of her. Tom silently obeyed. She held up her hands up and looked at them. She turned them over again and again. "Look, no hair on my palms."

Tom blushed as he knew what she was referring too. She took his hands in her own and turned them face up. "No hair there either." Then Tom's eyes got big when she reached down and fondled his balls. "There is a fair amount of hair here though." Tom instantly started growing again.

Nicci took his hands in her own again and brought them to her breasts. "No hair here though." Tom could have melted in that moment. The feel of her breasts was better than he could have ever imagined. His hands felt and explored them in every way he could find.

Nicci touched Tom's chest. She had always secretly admired his chest hair. But when she could now feel the muscle underneath for the first time, she felt herself getting a little wet. "Plenty of hair here though." She playfully tweaked his nipples. Not enough to hurt, just enough to give him the idea to return the favor, which he did. An involuntary moan escaped Nicci's throat.

Then she took one of his hands and brought it to her shaved lips. "No hair here. Do you like that?" Tom nodded dumbly. He now had a nipple in one hand, and her wet pussy in the other.

Headlights broke through the window as someone parked right outside. That broke the trance over Tom. He stood immediately. "We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong."

Nicci stood and took his his face in her hands. "No, no it's not. At some point we have to stop living by our parents rules and live by our own."

Tom thought about this for a second. Well, thought and stared at the ripe cantaloupes on her chest. Cantaloupes that he desperately wanted to check the firmness of again. But then he remembered something their parents drilled into them. "But what about STDs?"

Nicci couldn't help but laugh. She instantly regretted that decision when she saw the hurt look in his eyes. She leaned in and kissed him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just, think about it. You can only contract STDs from other people. We have never been with anyone."

Tom thought about that for a second, and then said, "It's still wrong to have sex before marriage." Nicci knew she wasn't going to win that battle tonight. No matter how badly she wanted to feel him inside her. "I mean, we shouldn't even be seeing each other like this right now."

Suddenly, Nicci had an idea. "Yes, but we have." The logic was lost on Tom in the moment. "We have seen each other butt naked, right?"

"Yeah?" Tom said unsure of where she was going.

"Well, if we never see each other naked again, or see each other naked a thousand more times, there is no erasing that image from our minds."

"OK?"

Nicci knew Tom was smarter than this, she just guessed that he wasn't thinking too clearly with a naked woman in front of him. And considering he was pointing straight at her right now, she knew where all of his blood flow was. "So, it doesn't matter if we see each other naked now. There is nothing left to hide.

Nicci saw a light go off behind Tom's eyes. It was subtle but it was there No doubt spurred on by what he really wanted more of, her. But then that fire began to die down a little. "But we shouldn't be touching each other or mastubating."

Nicci thought faster than she had ever in her life. "Tell me, what is the difference if I touch you here." She touched his arm. "Here." She lovingly touched his cheek. "Or here?" She wrapped her fingers around his shaft for the first time ever. The warm flesh in her hand turned her on more than anything she had ever experienced. She could tell it was turning him on more though.

This she could use. The more turned on he was, the less clearly he thought. Nicci gently tugged him a few times. It was easy as his shaft still had cum on it from earlier.

Tom felt wires crossing in his brain. Good was bad, right was wrong, yes was no. He knew what she was doing was wrong, but it felt so right. His morality somehow managed to win the fight though. "We can't." Was his simple reply. He currently did not have the brain power to formulate a reason why. He was simply talking out of years of repression.

Nicci retreated a little, but wasn't ready to give up. She removed her hand. "OK. So, we don't touch each other in those areas. We can still see each other and relieve these built up fluids in our bodies."

Tom was confused by this statement, so Nicci continued. "It's kind of like using the bathroom. That's a natural function where we eliminate excess fluids in our bodies. Masturbation is similar to that."

Tom blushed at her saying masturbation. It was a naughty word to him, and to hear her say it was even naughtier. "I guess that makes sense." But then another thought came to his mind. "Wait. I know guys have... those kinds of fluids. But women don't."

Nicci laughed. "We do, we just have a different kind of fluid." She took him by the hand and led him back to the bed. "Here, let me show you."

Nicci sat on the bed again with her legs spread leaning back against the headboard. Tom sat cross legged in front of her. Nicci looked up and down Tom's body, from his face to his erection and back. "I'm going to need you to join me in this."

"What?" Tom asked confused.

"This isn't just a free show." Nicci began rubbing her hands up and down her torso. She spread her legs wide open to him. Tom lost track of her words as he watched her hands move. His hand went to his shaft and he began to pump absentmindedly.

Nicci squeezed her breasts and then pulled her nipples. The slight pain made her stomach flip and her lips drip. One hand stayed at her nipple, while the other slid down until it reached her clit. She toyed with it for a minute, but quickly decided something. She wanted more. She couldn't get him to commit to more now, but she could push herself at least a little further now.

Nicci slid her fingers across her slit several times, getting them nice and wet, before sliding her middle finger in. The sight aroused Tom so much that he almost face planted into her pussy. He was only saved by his free hand planting into the mattress between them. Nicci nearly cursed his left hand for keeping his nose out of her.

That distraction didn't have a very long life though. Her finger sliding in and out was causing a much bigger distraction. As much as she wanted to stare at his handy work, she knew she needed to maintain eye contact with him. It was like mesmerising a snake. Keep your eyes locked so they don't get spooked.

Nicci felt her orgasm quickly swelling inside of her. It felt like a slight vibrating warmth starting in her sex, and growing to the rest of her body. She felt tingly and nearly paralyzed wherever that sensation reached. She felt it crawl over her nipples and tickle them in a most delightful way. The feeling even made her labored breath began to catch in her throat.

When she felt the sensation finally over take her body, she began convulsing violently as her orgasm ripped loose. She felt pleasure erupt from every pore of her sweaty skin. Nicci blacked out briefly and would swear she had an out of body experience as she saw from a third person perspective what happened next.

A fountain of her squirt blossomed out of her pussy and doused Tom's body. That seemed to release the ghost from his body, and he shot a massive load all over Nicci's breasts and belly. Two, three, four, five solid jets of white cream streaked across her torso.

The shot was bigger than she had ever seen him have before. It obviously took a lot out of him too, because he immediately fell over on the bed and passed out. Nicci wasn't too far behind him in blissful sleep.

To be continued.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers