Descent into Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His partner in my mouth withdrew enough for me to pant, "Thank-you, Master," before he slipped it back home in my throat once again cutting off my breathing. I felt his cock swell deep inside and knew he was preparing to cum. The feeling was no longer revolting to me, but instead, exhilarating. I prepared to be the cum bucket for this man, wherever he blasted off.

He then grabbed me by the hair and fucked my tender throat hard, his balls slamming into my chin with each thrust. When he could take it no more, he withdrew the head into my mouth and the salty, musty flavour of is cum enveloped my senses.

"What do you say?" he asked while pulling my head up by my hair.

"Thank-you, Master," I responded meekly. Their conditioning was indeed taking firm hold

I must have passed out because the next thing I knew, I was at the apartment door where it had all begun. I was naked as a jaybird but for the locked chastity device on my penis. By the grace of God, my day bag was beside me. I looked around the dim hallway and wondered if I had been seen by anyone else as I quickly dressed and headed for the exit. At the bottom of my bag, I found a card. A hand-written title announcing itself 'Oral' had the number thirty-one beside it while a category marked 'Anal' had the number thirty-five. 'Gang Bang King,' was written below that. Had sixty some odd men deposited cum on me over the weekend? The other side bore just an embossed phone number.

As I sat in the cab for the voyage home, I stared at the card with the number on it. No matter how I told myself that I didn't want to, I knew I'd have to call that number again.

12