All Comments on 'Descent into Depravity'

by Quinn_Masserian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

wirklich geile story,

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 2 years ago

Oh My Goodness!!!! That was very hot!!!! I will have to get my poppers out and read this again and again!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 2 years ago

Love this story only wish it was me. How special to take that much cum. I really want to be you baby.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

i wonder if he goes back for more?

Quinn_MasserianQuinn_Masserianover 2 years agoAuthor

I planned this as a serial. Chapter 2 will be coming out shortly.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

That was really fkn hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the next day, he gets a link sent to him, so he can watch the last 48 hrs from the mens point of view.

More chapters please, I love wanking and cumming to forced sex stories.

pepperjacket1pepperjacket1over 2 years ago

WOW, Just WOW, had me cummin in my boxers loads, and wished i had a man here now, would let him do whatever he wanted. Been way too long since i had a cock in my mouth and arse together with cum dripping everywhere, and me having to clean up before the wife got home, one night, my breath smelt so badly of cum, and she kissed me as she walked in, i thought she was bound to know what had happened, but never said anything. But yes please, cum tie me up and fuck me for hours on end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, so well written I felt I was there with him. Got me rock hard and stroking. I need that treatment, Jen using my throat and ass, shooting their cum into me. Now to read Chapter 2…

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

What a lucky cum bucket.My guess is the newly broken in faggot called the very next day. Probably never even washed the cum off before going back.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not much. Anyone who thinks that stuff is an essential part of sex is not my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_Masserian@Quinn_Masserian
I was born and raised in small town Western Canada. After a wholesome upbringing, I discovered I had a wholey unwholesome streak that I learned to indulge through story, the results of which are published herein. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoyed wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES