Descent into Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the mask off and ran his finger down my torso before walking over to another door and opening it. A whole new crowd of men began to emerge from it with my master standing in front of them and sounding like a carnival barker. "Step right up!" he encouraged. "Who will be the first to fuck his ass and who will be the first to fuck his face?" I witnessed a man walk up to my Master and lay money in his hand. Master magnanimously raised his hand and bid the man enter and have his way with either and/ or both of us.

He entered the room looking directly at me as he strode to my face and dopped the head of his throbbing prong into my mouth and began to ease it in and out. I sucked and nibbled his wonderful cock as he pressed it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Suddenly, a second individual wrapped his arms around my legs and steadily pressed into my gaping ass. I groaned loudly as he slid into me, bringing approving murmurs from my assaulters.

Moans and groans emanating from my partner told me that I was not alone in the torture we were facing, being suspended and helpless as we were. He was being fucked just as hard and was guzzling as much cum as I was. That knowledge only made the whole experience hotter.

Hands on my hips ensured that I didn't move too far, and the cock lodged deep in my throat pinned me at the front. Between the two of them, I was anchored like a boat as they both draught deep and roughly took their pleasure from me.

Petey's throat elicited high pitched squeals and moans when he was allowed, telling me he was enjoying the treatment he was undergoing. The sound would suddenly be cut off as the next man inserted his dick into his throat and cut off Petey's breathing temporarily.

Pounding hard in their own orifice, each man was quickly approaching the point of no return. I had grown accustomed to submissively letting a customer do as he pleased with me, and this time would be no different. The man in my mouth drew out of my throat and lay the head of his cock across my tongue. His fingers fidgeting in my hair told me that he was about to cum, and he wanted me to taste his sperm. He exploded across my tongue, and once again I tasted the musty flavour and swallowed what seemed like gallons of semen as he came on my face and in my mouth, much to the elation and applause of his fellows.

The two men uncoupled from me after I was awash with their cum and both headed wordlessly toward the door only to be replaced by another pair. I glanced at my new friend to see him hanging limply from the ropes, cum dribbling off his chin and out of his ass as he spun slowly from his suspension.

Two more men strode toward me to take control of my body in much the same manor that the last two had. I hadn't yet finished recovering when the man at my face plunged his steel hard prick through my mouth and down my throat.

This treatment went on for what seemed like hours before Master walked in and released us from our bonds once again. He and the Stranger took up our leashes in hand and headed out the door with the two of us in tow.

They took us outside and hustled the two of us into the back of a van. My hair stood on end as we headed away from the brothel. I had never been taken out of it to do anything, and I was nervous here on my first time. When the vehicle stopped, they blindfolded then led us out. I was bent over something cold, and my wrists were handcuffed underneath it. They took the blindfold off us and, much to my horror, found that we were chained down and about to be pimped out in a public restroom. Petey had been chained to a fixture not far away so I could see what was happening to him. We were arranged in front of a mirror so that we could each watch our own debauchery as well as the others, and so could the customers who were fucking us.

Master placed the mask on my face once again. Then, through the dreamlike state, I once again heard his familiar, carnival barker cry pimping his wares. I heard the vague sounds of money changing hands, then the sounds of bare feet on tile. We watched them approaching us from behind in the mirror. Mine looked upon my bent over form like a starving man would look at a steak. Ravenous with lust he approached, almost slathering as he cast his eyes over the meal to come. I watched in the mirror as he took my hips into his work hardened hands and proceeded to position himself behind me.

Glancing over at Petey, he had his head turned to the side and his man was busy shoving his cock in and out of his mouth and down his throat. His eyes were closed, and a look of pure bliss graced his face.

As he fit the bulbous head of his hard cock into my ass, he began asking questions and making statements. "Just a dirty, little whore aren't you boy?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied submissively as he continued to fit his bulk into my pouting asshole. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled up to arch my back as he pressed his prong right to the hilt, deep inside me. I groaned like the little bitch I had become.

"Filthy little slut! You like getting fucked in a public bathroom?" Petey's partner asked him coyly.

"Y-yes S-sir," Petey huffed as his man began to slam his cock in and out of his tender ass as the sound echoed around the tiled room,

"Cute, little ass on you, Boy," my man mentioned mentioned as he slapped my ass cheek a few times to watch the shockwaves spread out and mingle with the ones he was creating with his hips.

"Th-thank y-you, s-sir," I moaned as the reverberating vibrations overwhelmed me, dissolving my senses into sensation

He pounded in and out for a few minutes more before he began to stiffen. I knew the telltale signs by now and excitedly looked forward to feeling him emptying his balls deep inside me. The heat flush hit me as I felt his cum flooding my colon. He groaned and shoved his prong deep inside me and sprayed semen throughout my ass. The warm sensations from his emanations caused me to moan long and loud in the pleasure he was bringing me.

When he was finished, he pulled out and said, "Quality piece of ass!" as he slapped my globes again and departed.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered.

As that pair was walking out the door, another was walking in. "Oh, don't you look scrumptious!" my new friend giggled in a high-pitched voice as he approached then stroked my ass making me quiver. "And very responsive," he observed with a leering grin. "Don't you two feel like a filthy, dirty whores?" he asked. "I mean, it takes a real slut to be offered for sale in a public bathroom." he observed.

"Yes, Sir," Petey and I replied submissively and simultaneously.

"'Yes, Sir,' what?" he snapped suddenly.

"Yes, Sir, I feel like a filthy dirty whore being chained to a sink in a public bathroom and made available for fucking for a dollar amount," I admitted.

"I'm a slut for your use, Sir," I heard Petey' slightly muffled voice say. 'I love being a filthy whore!" There was a note in his voice that told all present that what he said was absolutely true. It thrilled him to have his ass pimped out like this.

"And you love it," my man sneered as he took my hips between his hands and prepared to plant his prong deep inside my well used ass. Deep inside, I knew he was right.

Petey's new back door man wasn't really a talker. He marched up behind his prey, gripped his hips and plunged his prong in nuts deep in Petey's ass, sending the lad to the Promised Land, moaning, groaning, and squealing all the way. I heard every note of his pleasure as he went through the throes of ecstasy.

My new guy slid into my rump, full length in one glorious motion. I felt my body relax and experienced the familiar sensation of the air being pushed out of my lungs. Suddenly, my knees buckled underneath me. If I hadn't been secured to the sink, I would surely have fallen down. He bent forward and ran his fingers through my hair before grabbing and jerking my head up to arch my back. He hoisted me up, clamped one hand to my hip and slowly began to ride in and out of my ass, brushing my prostate ever so gently and making my chastity device leak precum like a Mississippi flood once again.

He built up speed until he was pounding in and out of my ass sending shockwaves coursing throughout my body. His groans and growls mixed with my own whorish noises continued to echo around the chamber as he fucked me harder and harder.

His body stiffened and his grip on me became more desperate as the inevitable approached. I felt his whole body begin to strain as his reserves of control began to run out. "I'm... gonna... cum!" he growled as he began to pour his sweet semen into my twitching ass. I moaned as the heat radiated through my body and limbs, then collapsed on the sink fixture.

I could hear my partner in chains moaning and squealing as he fully enjoyed what his man w as doing to him. I glanced over and witnessed the look of bliss on the boy's face. He was a born slut just waiting for someone to make money from.

Our Master and the Stranger stood just outside the door the whole time and chuckled as he pimped our mouths and asses out to a never-ending line of horny men, one or two at a time. By the time he released me from the sink, I was weak as a kitten and leaned on him heavily for support. The Stranger collected Petey from his pedestal, and Petey leaned into him for support as well. They put his arms around us and we began to walk.

I don't remember falling asleep but, when I awoke late the next afternoon, I awoke in Master's bed with Petey lying beside me. Something felt different at my crotch. Looking down, I noticed that the chastity device had been removed. For as long as Master wanted, I was a free-range cock. The afternoon sun was streaming in the window as he began to stir from his sleep.

Petey's sleepy eyes looked up at me and focused. "Good morning," he said with a slow, very cute smile forming at the corners of his mouth. I was enthralled immediately and moved in to kiss his warm lips. When the pair of us came up for air, he looked me dreamily in the eyes and slowly, seductively drew his tongue across his lips as he slid his hands down my slim body and grasped my half-hard prong.

"Oh, good morning!" I smiled emphatically as I felt his fingers curl around my prick. I stretched out to give him more room to move as he bent his head to my crotch and kissed the head of my rapidly erecting dick.

I closed my eyes and put my hand on his head, moaned softly and spread my legs to give him opportunity for better positioning. He took the hint and crawled between my legs while looking up into my eyes with a mirthful expression before dropping his sweet, hot mouth over the head of my prong and engulfing me in his talented mouth. He was so good! I'm pretty sure he could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch if given half the chance.

I lay back and groaned as Petey worked his sexual spell, dulling my senses with the sensations he was creating inside me as he sucked my pecker to full, iron stiff erection with the fervour and joy of a man possessed. His hand moved over the soft skin stretched so quickly that it was just a blur as his head bobbed up and down in time with it, coaxing me to release the milky white fluid he craved. The final moments were excruciating as I felt my body draw up in preparation to bust loose inside his exquisitely talented mouth, but it was not to be.

I groaned loudly in protest as he ground to a halt, ruining my orgasm. The happy and horny sounds emitted from his body only aroused me further and made by balls bluer. My hands fell to his head as his expert tongue and hot mouth teased my prong into his hungry mouth, then stopped altogether and pulled off, leaving me frustrated.

When my body began to relax, he slowed his pace and sucked the last few drops from my slit. I shuddered and moaned with closed as he began to move up my twitching body. He carefully placed a knee on one side of my head while sliding the other to the other side. I opened my eyes to see his passion crazed peepers peering down at me. He was aiming his throbbing cock head toward my lips. I smiled up at him and parted my jaws to permit him entry. I wanted to return the favour for the magnificent blowjob he had just bestowed upon me. A grin lit his face as he pressed onward and inward.

I brought my hands up to his ass and pressed his wang through my mouth to exhilaratingly brush the back of my throat as he pressed slowly in and out. He sure was one horny little slut!

He enjoyed my wet and willing mouth for a while, making himself harder and harder before he withdrew, smiled down upon my quivering form before beginning to roll me over.

As I was following his unspoken directions, I noticed a small, red blinking light in the mirror on the headboard that told me that someone was, as usual, recording our actions. This was something that I had grown accustomed to during my time in the House, so it didn't bother me. I don't think it bothered Petey much either that we were to be the stars of a twink film.

Positioning himself behind me, putting his hands under my hips and beginning to press and pull my ass into position before shuffling closer between my legs and pressing his rock-hard cock to my hungry, quivering hole. My head dropped and I moaned as he caused the most wonderful stream of sensation beginning to course through me.

He began to press forward, and I felt his prong begin to slide home as I pressed I back on him, craving his entry. Slipping in, I felt that soft pop deep inside me that told both of us he had penetrated. I moaned loud and long as he slithered the rest of the way inside my hot hole, and gasped as I felt his hips press against my quaking ass then heard his grunting as he rooted my gaping and tender ass.

"Cream inside me, Petey! Cum in my ass!" I begged, "Please? It's so hungry for it!"

He smiled down on me, gripped my hips tighter and undulated his hips back and forth faster, plunging ever harder in and out of my wet, little hole as I rocked back and forth against him in opposing cadence. I groaned as the sensations grew stronger and began to reverberate around my system, reducing me to a moaning, pre-cumming mess.

Abruptly he stiffened and a frozen moan formed on his lips. I felt his first long, hot spurt of cum sally forth into my starving ass and squealed as the heat began to spread through me. Again and again, I felt his beautiful prong pulsating as it released his liquid cargo deep inside me.

He was just rolling off me when Master opened our door and strolled in followed by the Stranger. Master smiled wickedly at the pair of us as we lay with chests heaving, recuperated from our latest tryst. "You two made a lot of money last night," he said as he smiled at us. "Your little asses are my assets and will make me more tonight!" he gloated as he rose. "It's Saturday night."

They clipped the leashes onto our collars and led us off the bed and into the. Reaching in, Master turned on the water before turning to us and removing our collars. He then bid us to enter the stall with a sweep of his hand. I had learned and now did as I was told. It seemed that Petey did it naturally as his body obeyed his lover. Entering the stall, I felt his thick fingers sweep up my quivering ass. "So responsive," he chuckled as he entered and closed the plexiglass door.

I heard Petey groan and realized that the man I had seen had joined us. He was a complete little slut, and I knew he would love what was coming his way. I smiled as this knowledge percolated through my endorphin-idled brain.

Master stood under the water for a moment. "Wash me," he commanded. I sprang to task and began to wash him all over while listening to Petey endure a spanking from his dance partner. He rinsed then stood his tall frame in front of us then put his hands on my shoulders and applied pressure. I smiled as I looked up at him while I sank to my knees. It didn't take a calculus scholar to figure out what he wanted. The bulbous head of his giant prong now danced in front of my face like a flesh born sugarplum, and I lost track of everything else.

Meanwhile, the stranger had removed his towel and was bearing down on Petey, who licked his lips as the stranger bore down on him. Taking Petey by the hips in his large, meaty hands, he spun his victim around to face the wall, the lascivious look on his face belaying his intentions. He was already iron stiff and fisted his cock to find Petey's sweet meat hole.

"Go ahead, dive in," smiled my master with his hand on my head. "He's pre-primed!" His hand slipped around the back of my head and urged my lips forward. Mesmerized as I was by the swaying motion of his cock, I found I could not resist. My jaws parted as he pressed the tip just inside my wet and willing mouth.

"Yeah?" grunted the stranger quizzically as he grabbed Petey's hair and arching his back before plunging his gorgeous male member into Petey's soft ass. Petey responded by groaning in pleasure and bucking his ass back on the stranger's cock.

I tried to slip more than just his cock head inside my mouth, but his fist balled in my hair stopped me cold. "Eager, are you?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes, Master," I responded submissively as he held me fast before him.

"Good," he responded as he tucked his hardening shaft into my waiting and wanting mouth and began to pump in and out of my soft throat. "You like that, don't you Cunt?" I opened my eyes, nodded and blinked slowly in an affirmative response then closed them again to lovingly concentrate on my duly appointed task.

The Stranger pulled out of a squealing Petey momentarily, turned him around and put his muscular arms under Petey's thin thighs and lifted him, spread legged above his prong before plunging in again, igniting Petey's squeals anew as he drove his prong deep, then almost all the way out to slam home again. "Oh, he's good and hot!" growled the stranger as he continued to manhandle his twink.

Master was harder than a rock when he slowly withdrew from my mouth. My eyes opened and I gazed up into his crooked smile. He began to pull on my hair, encouraging me to stand up. I complied and stood up under the pressure. He led me over to one of the plexiglass walls, putting my face forward to face the partition then letting go. He slid his hands down my now wet body as I quivered under his touch. His hands reached my hips and stopped. Then, he sidled closer behind me. I knew by now exactly what he wanted and arched my back before I felt the head of his prong nudging my quivering hole.

When I had the opportunity to glance over again, the Stranger had forced Petey to his hands and knees on the floor, and was industriously banging the squealing, struggling form beneath him. He grabbed both of Petey's wrists and hauled his arms behind his back, completing his subjugation and fucking even harder.

Taking both of my wrists in one of his paws, Master held my hands against the plexiglass and above my head while he gripped my hip in the other hand and slowly penetrated me. I closed my eyes again and felt the submissive sensations began in my body anew. He pressed inward slowly until we both felt the soft, popping feeling deep inside me. I moaned, knowing I was his little bitch as he pushed his immense prong deeper and deeper.

"You have become quite the awesome little fuck, Cunt," he grinned as he began to circulate his hips, thrusting in and out of my ass.

"Th-thank y-you, S-sir." I huffed as he smiled and began to increase his tempo. He slid his other hand to my hips and gripped, holding me exactly where he wanted me as he continued to hammer in and out making my uncaged cock leak precum all over the inside of the shower stall.

Petey had been dragged under the spray of the shower head and knocked to his knees to continue. Lathering his man and paying special attention to his still hard prick. They rinsed and the man looked down at the prey before him on his knees and began to mount Petey's face. He closed his eyes as the Stranger plunged his dong between his lips.