Descent into Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us lay in the room like we were frozen in time, delightedly working each other up into a frenzy with each of us giving pleasure to two other men. The air in the room was full of the sounds of men enjoying themselves amid the coital pile that we had created.

He proceeded to push Petey forward so he could shove his cock down my throat then back into my lover's ass several times, in and out of our hungry holes, making all of us squeal and moan in delight and building tension.

The client whipped his cock out of his ass and into my mouth for the last time, saying through halting breaths, "I'm... gonna... CUM!" On sounding of the last word, I felt the strong spasming of his prong as he began to pump his load into my mouth and proceeded to use my throat as his own, personal cum dump. Visions swam in front of my face as my endorphin flow widened under the stimulation.

I loved the taste of his semen and felt the strong spurts of thick goo flowing from the tip of his remarkable phallus into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed quickly to keep up with the tremendous flow. I finally lost the battle against the flow of thick, white liquid, and it began to leak out of my mouth to run over my lower face.

He pulled out of my mouth and gazed down with a crooked smile and noticed cum dripping down my chin. His smile changed wickedly. Then, he grabbed Petey's hips and pulled him off my prong, frustrating me further. He placed us face to face. "Lick his chin clean," he commanded with a smile and then sat back to watch the action as Petey began his task.

"That is so hot," I heard him say in his deep, acid-washed-gravel voice as he redonned his clothing in preparation to leave.

After he walked out, Master opened the door then he and the Stranger strolled in. Master walked to Petey and demanded his leash and cuffed him. Petey submissively complied as the Stranger cuffed me and took my leash. They then lead us both back out and into the hallway.

"You wouldn't believe the deal I just worked for some time with him!" he growled to the Stranger as he jerked his thumb over his shoulder, indicating Petey. He chuckled in his throaty way. Master turned on his heel and strolled away with Petey. I was worried as I watched his cuffed and submissive figure disappear into the maze of corridors that made up the house. I wanted to ask if I would see him again, but kept my mouth shut.

When Master and Petey had disappeared into the ancillary of the house, the Stranger turned and looked at me with the aplomb of a starving man being handed a twelve-ounce steak. I even noted a drop of saliva beginning to form at the corner of his mouth. Instantly, I knew what he wanted, and what was going to happen.

I looked up into his face as he put his meaty hands on my shoulders, urging me to fall to my knees. I looked up into the almost manic look in his eyes as my knees buckled and my body sank lower. I assumed the position on my knees, undoing the belt and closure system on his slacks as his grin broadened.

I eased his pants over his hips, dropped them to the floor, looked up at him and smiled. I then hooked my thumbs into the elastic of his boxers and began to slide them down as well. I slid them don his legs to meet the same fate as his trousers in the floor. Looking up I came face to face with his massive manhood and stopped, mesmerized by his magnificent man meat.

He put his hand on he back of my head easing me forward. "Suck it," he rasped and eagerly slipped his wonderous prong between my lips. I parted my jaws and allowed him to continue into my watering mouth. "Oh, yeah!" he enthused. "You like that, don't you, you little whore!" he rasped as he plunged his prong in and out of my mouth.

"Yes Sir," I responded as his cock allowed me. He pressed into my willing, wet throat temporarily cutting off my breathing. When he withdrew from my throat, I panted and gulped for air before he'd ease forward and close my passage again.

When he was finished thoroughly fucking my throat and finally pulled his iron hard rod from my mouth, a questioning complaining note rose from my vocal chords. He smiled, put his hands under my arms, stood me up, turned me around and pinned me against the wall. Pulling on my leash with one hand and placing the other in my hip to steady me, he slipped his glorious prick into my open ass. I gasped audibly as I felt him entering my rabbit hole.

"You're the one who particularly likes a good fucking, aren't you, Cunt" he asked in a rough voice as he pushed on and finished fully penetrating me.

"Yes, Sir," I replied breathlessly and submissively, unknowingly tripping a switch deep within him. He went wild and began to buck back and forth, driving in and out of my ass. He was relentlessly pulling my leash and pushing on my hip to position my body just right for his savage ramming.

My breath came hard and fast as he pounded me like I had never been pounded before. I was gasping and groaning, moaning and squealing as he used my ass for his pleasure, pounding in and out like a locomotive piston.

Just when I thought he couldn't pound me any harder, or get any faster, he shifted gears, increased tempo and really began to plough. My vision was swimming as the shockwaves of his fucking erased any trace of sensibility within my being temporarily. I was now in my element. Reduced to just a mere slut of a whore being used hard and loving every second of it.

He was growling loudly, and his perspiration was raining down on my back when his body began to seize, telling me that the end was near, and he was going to cum very soon. As this thought thrilled through my mind, he shoved in deep and groaned loudly, pulling on my leash and my hip. His cock spasmed as he began to fill me with is delicious, hot creamy load pumping hard and violently propelling his semen deep inside me as I screamed my own pleasure into the wall he had me pinned to.

When he was finished draining his balls deep inside me, I was weak as a kitten. He turned me around again and gave me a rough and toothy grin. "You are fucking awesome, kid," he said as I heard him speak for the first time. "You're gonna go far." With that, he put his palms on my shoulders, beseeching me with his eyes. I sank to my knees in front of him and he proceeded to make me lick and suck the last of his cum out of his relieved nuts.

I looked up at him and smiled sweetly as I completed my delightful task. "Thank you, Sir," I said as I allowed a drop or so of his milky white cum to linger on my lips, tantalizing him.

He grinned in his satisfaction as he stood me up and readied me for viewing. He opened the narrow door for me, helped me into the gallery and watched my ass as I began to walk to the front of the tiny room. I could feel his eyes upon me and began to exaggerate the swing in my hips, looking back over my shoulder to gauge his reaction. His slack jawed expression told me all I needed to know, and I smiled at the sight.

The partition slid up and I was alone before the glass displaying my wares as the customers gawked and walked by, pointing and talking amongst themselves. I did notice two imposing looking women pointing at me and whispering to each other, cackling after each comment. One was a tall, stacked woman with platinum blonde hair. From my vantage point, I could see that she was wearing a white bustier with black accents, white garter belt, white thong, white stockings, and white leather knee high boots.

The other was an oriental woman with a dragon tattoo curling up her right arm from wrist to shoulder. She wore a mirror image of her friend's outfit. Where the blonde woman had white, she was in black. The effect was quite striking and made them stand out from the crowd.

The narrow door opened again, and I climbed out of the viewing booth into the rms of the grinning Stranger. He took my leash and led me back to the curtained staging area and sat with me, waiting for my number to be called. The burley men finally came for me when the Stranger stood up. "I'll take it," he growled, and the other men backed off. He took me to the stage then sidled off into the wings.

"Isn't that cute?" I thought. "He's got a crush on me!" Quivering at the thought as the curtain rose. I stood in the blinding spotlight again as the bidding war for use of my body began anew.

"One of our premium packages up for bids now. I'll start the bidding at four hundred," he hawked. "Do I hear four-fifty. Four fifty, do I have five hundred? Five hundred, five-fifty, six hundred. Six hundred, going once, going twice. Six-fifty. Six-fifty going once, going twice, sold for six-hundred-fifty dollars," he said rapping his gavel down and making the sale final.

The Stranger was there to take my leash and lead me to the buyers. The same two imposing women were there smiling and joking. He grinned wide as the larger breasted of the pair explained what they wanted to do. "So long as yous dames pay up, yous do what ya want with 'im," the Stranger growled as he handed over my leash to them thus giving over complete control of my life to them for the next hour or so. As I glanced from one to the other, I shuddered to think of what was about to happen.

He led the way to a door, opened it and admitted the three of us. I entered and immediately cringed. Inside, the room had been set up for BDSM fun replete with dim, flickering electric torchlight. To my left, there was a leather strap bed replete with rings for securement points set into the posts. In the centre of the room was a large, imposing "X" cross with several evenly spaced holes along the limbs for securing a slave to, and a large hole cut where the two limbs cross. Along the left wall was a table with various hand torture implements set on it.

His only comment through his wicked smile was he closed the door was, "Have fun!" As soon as the catch clicked, both women turned to look at me predatorily, then circled with the grace of alligators in the water and closed on their prey as their heads filled with visions of what they were about do to me. I found the lascivious light in their eyes to be quite unnerving. I couldn't help but noticing that the oriental woman had donned a thick, black strap-on and shuddered to think about the terrors she wanted to put me through with it. Apparently, my feeling was not as hidden as I would've hoped. Their eyes narrowed and their toothy grins widened as they closed the final steps and took hold of both of my arms.

"Oh, we're going to have lots of fun with you," the Oriental woman giggled as they led me to the rear left corner of the room. They stood me facing the cross, pushed my arms up the spokes of the device secured my wrists tightly to them.

The Oriental woman stalked around to my face and took my chin between two fingers as her friend finished securing my ankles. "I am a Mistress Sue," she stated sweetly in a heavy oriental accent. "This is a my partner, a Mistress Sherri," she said indicating the other woman.

Sheri kneaded the cheeks of my ass. "Oh, we are gonna have so much fun with you," she whispered into my ear as she slapped my rump, making me jump. "Responsive too!" she delighted.

"Get the whips, Sherri," demanded Sue in a low voice. "I want a to cheddy his ass, first" she finished. Sherri giggled as she skipped over to the bench and selected the leather weapons. She returned and handed one to Mistress Sue. Both began a slow, well-practiced figure eight motion with the strands splaying out in the air.

Mistress Sue leaned in close. "Just a relax. You will begin to enjoy this," she instructed seductively. As the tips of their multistrand whips began to contact my ass. The pain hit me like a glass wall. I clenched my teeth and my body tensed under the assault.

Mistress Sue strolled around in front of me when they were satisfied with the colour of my ass. I felt like it was on fire. She took my jaw between her fingers, aimed my face at hers and held it there. "You willa not cum until you are given permission. Do you understand?" she smiled sweetly and softly but ever so menacingly just inches from my face.

Mistress Sherri had crept around the cross and crouched down. She now began to pull my cock and balls through a hole cut where the two limbs crossed. Mouthing my cock head and slowly running her hands up and down, jerking my shaft, she excited and edged me further, watching with gleeful eyes as my prong responded to her wonderful attentions. I was being pulled headlong toward the edge of the precipice, but I was also determined to obey my orders. I called on all my reserves of control to stay just side of this edge of losing it.

While Mistress Sherri was busy stimulating my phallus, Mistress Sue stepped behind me to indulge her own fantasies. She took my hips in her hand and put the head of her plastic prong to my gaping ass and pressed easily inside me. "Ooh, I'm a like that," titillated Mistress Sue as she slid home deep in my ass.

I moaned in pleasure and relaxed as Sue began fucking me. Her hip action was excellent, like she had been granted an honorary Y chromosome and her hands were very smooth and silky on my hips. She could fuck better than a lot of men and I was now in her more than capable hands.

Sherri waited patiently, not moving, with the head of my cock between her warm, wet lips. She was gauging my condition and sexual tension with her sensitive mouth. Suddenly she pulled off and simply said, "Stop!" Sue stopped instantly and sild out of my now starving ass. I groaned in displeasure but dared not openly complain. They laughed as the stood back to give me a few minutes to cool off before coming at me to edge me further. They rinsed and repeated this a few more times. I don't know the exact number because by this time in the engagement, I was too busy being lost in an endorphin storm.

By the time they were finished and untied me from the buck I was delirious within the sensation and weak as a kitten. I fell into their arms and was now powerless to prevent anything they had in store. They dragged me over to the bed and lay my squirming figure down at the edge with my ass resting on the rail and feet on the floor.

Mistress Sue stepped up and pushed my legs open as she got between my legs and spread them wide. Pressing her prong deep inside me, she began her magnificent hip action again. Her hand had replaced Mistress Sherri's mouth on my cock as she smiled down on me.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sherri clambered onto the bed and knelt low over my face with her fingers sweeping her panties aside. "I want that tongue that I've heard so much about," she said in a husky voice. "Work your magic on my pussy!" she demanded as her twat touched down on my face.

My tongue flickered out into her soaking wet pussy as her scent flooded my senses. I tasted her sweet juices as my tongue dipped inside her sweet hole and up her slot to flicker over her tightening clitty. This woman loved having an experienced tongue laid to her pussy and was not shy about expressing it.

Occasionally, when I got close to cumming through the incredible prostate massage I was receiving, Mistress Sue would stop and let me breathe. I thought my balls were going to turn indigo coloured from being edged and denied so much this evening.

The Stranger opened the door and took my leash in his hand. Putting his arm under my shoulders he helped me up and out of the room. We walked back to the staging area where he sat me down to recover. As I sat there with my chest heaving, I wondered how much worse this line of work could get. I was about to find out.

Again, I was put in the small viewing room to be looked over by potential buyers before the bidding started. The auctioneer managed to garner six-hundred seventy-five dollars for my services, the high bid of the night.

The stranger handed my collar to what looked like a very sweet and innocent looking girl. I was confused and quips like, "Isn't it a school night?" and, "Do your parents know where you are?" running through my head, though I dared not voice them.

"Does he eat pussy?" I heard her enquired as my leash was handed to her.

"Yes," replied the Stranger earnestly. "He's a fully functional unit." I began to wonder how he knew so much about me as I witnessed a tremor of pleasure run through her body. I thought I knew what I would be expected to do and actually relished the thought. Little did I know what she really had in store.

The Stranger showed us our room and opened the door. The four-poster bed had been specially prepared with ropes secured to the posts to secure a submissive, such as myself. I was, as of yet, unaware of the electrical upgrades that had been made to this room.

She pulled her Hitachi out of her bag, plugged it into the wall and then turned and smiled sweetly. "Are you ready for this?" she asked. I grinned and stayed silent because I really had no idea.

She sat in the bed and assembled a chastity device around my prong. I grew more concerned when I noticed curious little wires running in and out of it. I grew more concerned watching her go about her task but said nothing. My place was not to question, but to perform.

She then smiled sweetly up into my eyes. "All snug and comfy?" she asked with honey dripping from her voice as she shook my package with her delicate fingers, exciting me further.

She then proceeded to lie me down on the bed, face down, and secured me spreadeagle to it with four stout ropes. I felt quite vulnerable in front of this woman as she stood up. Her smile suddenly began to change. Her eyes narrowed as she pulled a little black fob out of her bag, like one that might be used for locking and unlocking a car door at distance. An evil look had crept into this sweet girl's eyes, and I cringed.

She raised her had and made a show out of pressing one of the buttons in it. The intense pain of the electric shock running through my cock made me scream out in pain and my body to contort and flail in its bonds. I lay there, limp with my legs spread wide open, my chest heaving in and out, gasping for breath. I was moaning, and groaning in agony with my eyes shut tightly, almost welling tears. Even after the energy had ceased to flow, the pain persisted.

She began to giggle and laugh as she watched my bouncing body and listened to my screams. "Who the fuck IS this, the Bitch of Belsen?" I thought as my body recovered from dancing in the current for her amusement.

"I just love to see a man's body reacting like that!" she smiled wickedly. Out of the corner of my eye, I honestly thought I saw a devil's horns and tail grow out of her, but I'm pretty sure those were just hallucinations brought on by the electric shock.

Her slender thumb activated the switch again to the same effect. She watched me jump and struggle in my bonds with great glee, her giggling and laughter growing more and more maniacal by the minute. I was caught like a fly in a spiderweb. I had no choice but to endure the torture administered by this sadistic, little ball breaker.

"I love to see your body do that," she clapped and squealed in unholy excitement as she pushed the button again and again, making me jump and eliciting more laughter and joy from this fiendish little creature. I watched her hand flip under her skirt and into her panties where her fingers got busy in her twat. She was genuinely getting off on this!

Her cries and moans of ecstasy coupled with the heavy scent of her musk in the room told me that she exploded into her first orgasm. I thought, "Thank God! Now, she'll let me go. She has to have SOME mercy!" But relief was not to come.

I felt the mattress move but was in no shape to tell what she was doing after the ordeal I had just faced. The pain bounced and reverberated around my system, wreaking havoc on my cognitive and critical thinking abilities.