Descent into Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, a multihued dildo hove into my partially pain obscured vision. She grabbed a fistful of hair and lifted my limp and unresisting head, her limp and thoroughly cowed slut. "Open up!" she commanded in a dark voice. I was in the presence of evil, and I knew it. Instant compliance was her reward. I would have done or said anything to stop the shocks at that point. I was truly hers to command now.

She grabbed my head to position me and then planted her prong in my mouth. "Oh, you look great with my cock in your mouth!" she cried, clapping her hands on my head with glee as she wormed it into my throat, temporarily cutting off my breathing. She left it there until the blackness was beginning to encompass my vision and I was in danger of passing out.

She pulled it out of my throat and parked it in my mouth, laughing and giggling at my spasmodic motions and listened to me sputter, pant and gasp for breath. My vision quickly cleared as oxygenated blood returned to my brain. Casting my eyes up, I witnessed the evil joy she was experiencing written all over her face.

She giggled and laughed with genuine mirth as she continued cutting off my breath again and again, withdrawing each time just before I blacked out and then listening to me gasp and pant for air when she let me breath and watch my body spasm, laughing most diabolically the entire time. The sadistic bitch got all excited over it. Her hand headed to her panties to touch her twat for a second time.

When her high-pitched moans and groans indicated that she had experienced her second auto-orgasm of the encounter, she moved around aft of me, placed her smooth, delicate hands on my hips and planted her dildo deep in my relaxed and ready ass. I was completely unprepared for her next trick.

My asshole suddenly felt like it was on fire as she activated her electric prong. My body spasmed and squirmed as I screamed my agony to the wall. She threw back her head and laughed into the air as she witnessed the contortionist positions my body went into when electrified. "Oh, that's beautiful!" she squeaked with joy as she probed the inner reaches of my bowel with her horrific she-prong.

The contrast between pleasure and pain quite stark as she continued to alternately electrocute and fuck me. As my body would jump and I would cry out, she would laugh and clap louder, really loving what she could do to me.

I guess she figured I'd had enough when she slid her weapon out of my quivering asshole. With a sweet and innocent look on her face she untied me from the bonds that held me. I immediately collapsed on the bed.

"Aww," she pouted, exaggerating with her bottom lip. "We're just getting started!" she chortled as she began to turn me over on my back. I was in no shape to argue with her, so I meekly and submissively complied.

Once on my back, she climbed between my legs and spread them out to grant her more room for her maneuvers.

Shuffling closer to me, she fed her prick back into my gaping asshole and pressed easily all the way inside me until her hips touched my ass. Lying down over my inert body, she started to get comfortable taking me missionary style. That's when she touched the button again, sending my body into spasmodic jerks and continued to laugh perversely.

She kept her cock in my ass as her hands busied themselves dismantling her chastity device and removing it from my cock. I breathed a silent sigh of relief as she slid the parts from my not-so-private anymore, parts.

After she had her dick restraint removed, she grabbed my balls and pulled them up for a look, "Ooh, those are gonna be nice and blue, Baby!"

She laughed at my dick size the moment it emerged from her chastity device, but her eyes betrayed her true feelings. My seven inches is no embarrassment to me as I read her body language. I knew she couldn't wait to wrap her lips around it.

"Oh, look at that tiny, little dick!" she squealed in halting tones as my prong emerged from her device, thus entering the next phase of her torture. However, her eyes were first to reveal her true feelings to me. "It's so small," she tried to insult as I witnessed a tiny drop of saliva gathering at the corner of her mouth. "It's almost not worth sucking," she lied as she slid her cock out of my ass and bent down to suck my cock into her mouth in one fluid motion. I was instantly rock-hard again.

When she slid my dick out of her mouth, she grasped it in her slender hand and used it as a handle to drive her plastic prick back into my ass. She slid her hands slowly down my soaked prick, and then back up, slowly jerking me off, exciting and tantalizing me further. After all the edging that I had tolerated earlier in the evening with no opportunity for relief, this was excruciating torture.

"Oh, getting full, are we?" she giggled and smiled wickedly, looking down and squeezing my blue and swollen balls as she continued torturing me. Once my body was quivering and quaking under her hands, she easily slipped her prong back up my fuck hole to treat me as her meat puppet. If I did something that pleased her, she would lavish love on my prong with her hands and take me right to the brink before cruelly backing off. If I did something that displeased her, it was Bell Telephone Hour up my ass. Mind you, that could happen according to her barbaric whims, too. It was a crapshoot.

She began to increase her tempo while paying close attention to my condition. She took her hands off my prong altogether and began to fuck me faster. "You like that, boi? Like having your ass dominated and pegged by a strong woman?" she questioned as she shocked me again just to watch my body involuntarily dance on her dick and listen to my cry of pain.

"Yes, Mistress," I groaned submissively as her excellent hip action propelled her prosthetic penis in and out of my accepting ass.

"You fucking little beta-boi tool!" she giggled as she shifted into high gear, pegging my jumping ass and pressed the buttons on the remote like she was playing a piano. She laughed in maniacal delight as she watched my body jerk and spasm involuntarily and my moans and groans of pain as I endured the torture.

When her time was almost up, she got up, straightened her clothes put her equipment in her shoulder bag and prepared to leave. She smiled. "You're good!" she complimented. "I will speak with your Master about purchasing you. I've been looking for a new, full time pain puppet who can take what I dish out," she mentioned sweetly. I was scare-roused by the thought as the door closed behind her, leaving me alone in the room once again with sore, blue balls and no relief.

The Stranger walked in, took my leash and helped me off the bed after my ordeal with little Suzie Electric. "She's a real bitch," he commented in his acid washed voice as if he had previous contact with her, "a true sadist."

He led me through the maze of corridors that made up this part of the house. My head was so fuzzy that I didn't even try to guess where we were. Exiting out the last tunnel, I saw the familiar shape of Master standing to one side and the form of Petey kneeling before a wall with curious holes cut in it with his lips wrapped around a nice, juicy dong. Petey looked blissful, just another cum bucket in his element. As my mind began to clear, I recognized that we were on the business side of the gory holes.

"I don't ever want to be taken away from you again," I whispered to Petey as I was dropped beside him and slipped my lips over the prong that had appeared like magic. "Bad things happen then." He smiled back at me as he went delightedly about his work.

After sucking many cocks side by side, Master and the Stranger gathered our leashes and led us to a room where there were several other collared slaves were already kneeling on comfortable beds. Petey and I were led in and placed in the same position on beds that were adjacent to one another. I looked over at my partner, Petey, wondering what was to come next. He noticed my wandering eyes and winked at me. Somehow, I felt reassured.

A door opened and men began to flood through the open portal. They chose their sluts and moved in. We were no exception. A large man looked into my face as he grasped my thin hips and lifted, placing me on my back about halfway down the bed.

I glanced toward Petey. He already had his lips locked on the cock of the man who stood with him, his eyes closed and a look of pure bliss on his face. His partner had his hands on Petey's hair, and his eyes closed, undulating his hips as Petey wove his sexual spell on him. Moans and groans from the rest of the room bespoke of the pleasure the other boys were giving and receiving from the men who had paid good money to use them.

My man was naked when he crawled onto the bed and covered my face with his crotch. He swept his hands up my arms and held them over my head and his glorious dick swam into view. My mouth began to water in response as I parted my lips and he parked his prick in my mouth for a moment, allowing me to lick, suck and kiss. He groaned as I worked on him, and felt his fingertips begin touching my hair then working their way into it as he pressed his prong deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I was whimpering in expectation by the time he brushed the back of my throat and cut off my breathing for the first time. "He groaned as his cock pushed its way onto my wet and willing throat. He withdrew and I moaned as the air escaped from my lungs. After allowing me to gulp back a few breaths, his cock began advancing, restricting my breath once again.

There were the sounds of moaning and groaning, squealing and grunting sounds filling the air of the room with sexual sound as the men did as they wanted with their rented toy boys. Occasionally, one or another would be called back to the door, would either leave the room, or more money would change hands and they would rejoin the fracas in progress, their hard ons waving in front of them at various angles as they returned to their prey.

Petey had been turned over onto his hands and knees. He now had a muscular man gripping his hips and ploughing his huge headed shaft in and out of his little lovers gorgeously puckered ass while another knelt in front of him with and drove his thick, heavily veined meat down Petey's wet and inviting throat on each thrust. The little, down man squealed with delight as his throat was cleared and he was allowed once again to breathe and sound.

As I watched, the man fucking his throat stiffened and thrust into Petey's mouth, moaning loudly as he buried his bone. His main vein began to pulsate, and I knew instantly that he was cumming a giant load down Petey's relaxed throat. Beads of the viscous fluid seeped out the corners of his mouth as he tried desperately to swallow faster. It ran down and off his chin and onto the sheets. My own wang got harder still viewing this display.

The john behind him witnessed the spectacle firsthand. His muscles suddenly appeared to seize as he groaned and held his breath, preparing to flood Petey with the sticky, white semen he craved. The muscles in his arms suddenly bulged, and his fingers dug into their purchase. His hips thrust hard one last time as Petey's eyes flew open in surprise and pleasure.

Here was a little slut truly in his element. His back was arched, and a huge smile adorned his face while his mouth bobbed up and down as he tried to swallow the huge load directed into his face and throat and almost succeeded. I watched a white line began to form as surplus cum dribbled out of the corner of his mouth and down his chin.

Another man who was wandering toward my bed, paying close attention to Petey's spasming body. "Oh, that is so hot!" breathed the trick to my rear, slamming into me with manic energy suddenly blew his load deep inside me. I moaned in whorish delight as the warm feeling of cum began to spread through me once again.

"Oh, you like that, don't you!" he asked. In a husky, breathless voice. "Cum for me, little Slut! Cum for me!"

Relief at last! "Oh, yes, Sir!" I said emphatically as I felt the heat of his cream penetrate and permeate my system. I groaned as my own cock seemed to self- activate and began to spray cum all over the sheets as I experienced the first of many no-hands orgasms I would experience at the hands of these men.

"I just made this cock suckin', little whore cum for me!" he crowed as he raised his hands above in head in triumph and a cheer rang out from the other men in the room as I lay beneath him quivering and quaking under the flood of semen now invading my body. I was moaning and groaning, conquered and vanquished, his to do what he willed with.

Bending to kiss me lightly between the shoulder blades, he slid his schlong out of my open and dripping ass. "Thank you, my boi. You are a wonderful lay, worth every penny!" he gushed and took his leave of me.

I w as in the midst of recuperation and regenerating when two men took me under the arms and helped me over to the next bed where Petey was performing. They set me down on my knees to watch him giving his current customer one of his exquisite, expert blow jobs. I knelt like a dog with a cookie on its nose, waiting for a command.

The visitor had a fistful of Petey's hair and was industriously plunging his beautiful prong in and out of his whore's mouth like a rocket on rails. I could tell by outward sign that he was preparing to cum, the only question left was were. Suddenly, he jerked his cock out of Petey's mouth, fist pumped a few times before his prong convulsed and spat cum all over the smaller man's face and chest. A cheer erupted from the men who had been watching this debacle.

Petey closed his eyes as the white fluid began landing on his skin, keeping his mouth open and extending his tongue. This client's balls were very full, and streamed thick, white cum all over Petey's face and tongue. He was vibrating with excitement as each shot struck home. He tucked the head of his cock between Petey's lips as the pulsations began to die down and let the boi finish draining his massive balls.

I felt a push between my shoulder blades and heard a gruff voice behind me say, "Lick it off him, Cunt," and noticed as many pairs of eyes turned in my direction. I grinned into Petey's eyes beneath the glaze covering that he wore, extended my tongue and gently began to clean the layer of semen from him. He moaned and sighed as I went about my work.

When I was finished, many hands grabbed Petey and turned him over to lie supine on the bed. These same hands came for me and sat my dripping ass down above his hungry mouth. "You know what to do," a rough voice said. Immediately, I felt Petey's oh so agile tongue go to work.

One of the men started the gang bang on Petey when he could no longer take the action in front of him and stepped between Petey's open legs. The man shifted between and sidled to his cum dumps crotch. He stopped and spread his slut's legs wide open and plugged his prick into the wide-open cunt that lay in between.

I felt the breath forced out of his lungs between the cheeks of my ass as he licked and slurped the semen out of my body. I closed my eyes and moaned like the little slut I knew I was. Another client, who had noticed my mouth was lonely, sauntered toward me and gently touched my shoulder. I opened my lust-laden eyes and smiled at him as he slid his hands to my jawline and passionately took his pleasure from my willing lips. I was swooning when we finally surfaced for air.

He pressed on the back of my head, urging my face down toward his crotch. It wasn't rocket appliance question to figure out what he wanted. I complied willingly and immediately, being the good little slut that I was, dropping my head under his pressure and let him guide me toward his mouth-watering cock. As I approached, I parted my lips and settled over the head of his dick. He pressed on my head urging me to take more, a request I happily granted as he snaked his way in to brush the back of my throat.

By breathing was ragged and intermittent as I felt the motion in Petey's body as he expertly rimmed and cleaned me. I knew he was being fucked good and hard, and smiled. My head was being expertly manhandled as he was forcing his rich endowment in and out of my hot, wet throat.

His fingers gripped my head and he stiffened as his prong danced in my mouth. Abruptly, he whipped his prong out of my mouth to fist pump a few times before his quivering cock began to disgorge and started showering my face with thick, hot, white splooge. I felt it hitting and splashing on my nose and cheeks and opened my mouth while extending my tongue trying to catch some of the delicious goo.

When his sighs belay the fact that he had finished cumming on my face, I felt it running and dripping all over my skin. I was hauled off Petey before being put face to face with him. "Let the other slut lick him clean!" yelled a voice from the crowd. I felt Petey's warm, soft tongue touching me and gently cleaning the hot, white cum off my face, much to the pleasure and excitement of the crowd. Hands were brushing me that I couldn't see because of my closed eyes. Fingers trailed over the smooth skin of my back over my ass and down my legs making me jump and quiver.

When my face was no longer dripping with semen, Petey flipped onto his back and wormed under my hips to carefully clean my cock as well. I felt a hand apply pressure to my upper back, starting me on my way down on my new friend. I knew what they wanted to see and gave it to them. I leaned forwards and engulfed his cock into my rouged and slightly swollen lips. Instantly I felt another gloriously large cock being fitted into my gaping asshole and pushed inside me. I felt Petey's pleasure through my wang as he watched the personal porn show that was being put on right above his face as we continued to sixty-nine.

The orgy of bodies and cum lasted for most of the rest of the night. I woke up entangled in cuddly embrace with my new friend, Petey and the rest of the bois in similar states spread around the room. I got up and got dressed, then steeled myself to meet the light of day.

I arrived home late in the morning to find my parents waiting for me in the living room. "Will you come in here a moment," came my dad's voice with an odd edge to it. I changed course to obey my father.

"Okay, Dad," I responded, trying to play the role of the good son.

I entered the room to find both of them intently staring at me with pics of my weekend escapades in front of them spread out on the coffee table. The manilla envelope they had come in was face up on the table beside them. I instantly recognized the distinct scrawl of my crafty master.

Dad was furious. "What the fuck is THIS all about?" he growled as he swept his hand over the photos. "Just what kind of sick and depraved shit have you been getting into?" He jumped to his feet in exasperation, ran his finger through his thinning hair and began to pace. "Didn't we teach you better than this?" he continued to rave. "Do you understand what this is going to do to my reputation?" He stiffly stalked off into the house ranting about my immorality, how my indiscression was going to mess up his life and how this was going to make them pariahs of the neighbourhood. He returned to the living room, walking stiffly as though on wooden legs. "How could you do something this depraved and stupid?" he asked rhetorically as he stalked away again, this time disappearing into his downstairs domain.

Mom rolled her eyes. This gave her a chance to direct some questions at me. She wasn't angry in the least. Quite to the contrary, she was curious! She looked over the photos as I sat awkwardly by. "Is this what you like, Dear?" she asked in a soothing voice. "It's okay, we all like different things," she noted with a unnerving smile. A sudden shiver ran down my spine when my mind ran the permutations of that comment.