All Comments on 'The Guy Who Came in From the Cold Ch. 01'

by sobresaliente

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up

I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
tims

more. and in his mouth please

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Please continue

I think you rushed this a little. You could accentuate more Rory's shame and humiliation at being topped by a work-mate - an a subordinate at that. I mean, you told us who they are, but I don't know how Rory feels.

Because I'm fundamentally NOT gay, my favorite gay porn focuses on the supposed shame and disgrace that are threatened if I suck somebody's cock. Maybe Dewayne could taunt Rory more, threaten to involve another co-worker - ad then follow through.

The few stories I've posted are full of humiliation and degradation.

DonaldElliott11

sobresalientesobresalienteover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks to readers who posted comments about my first chapter. This is my first venture into writing erotica so I can understand how the story may feel a little bumpy. I really appreciate the feedback and will take it into consideration in the chapters to come.

sobresalientesobresalienteover 5 years agoAuthor
Title Change

Good evening. Thanks to readers for the comments. I will be continuing the story under a new title "(The) Guy Who Came in From the Cold" to better reflect the genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous