Desert Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They arrived home only to find that the palace had been burned to the ground. In utter despair, they decided to slit their wrists. But as they were drawing their daggers, an immense black honey bear ambled out of the woods. Taking his appearance as a sign from the gods, the women followed him. Eventually he emerged in a clearing in the midst of which was a large tree. Hanging from one of the branches was a gigantic beehive.

"The women kneeled at the foot of the tree and entreated the bees to help them. When Mother Bee heard their story, she took pity on them and allowed them to eat their fill of honey. Then, so that, thenceforth, they would be capable of defending themselves, she endowed them with warrior skills. To honor the bear who had led them to safety, the women chose it as their totem animal. They arrayed themselves in bear masks and attached bear claws made of steel to their hands.

"They have the power to heal you."

The witch rose from the bed, poured his semen into a wide-mouthed bottle, sealed it, and handed it to him. Then, with a wave of her hand, she rematerialized his sword and returned it to him.

"In the next valley to the south, there is a land that is inhabited by giant animals. There, you will find Mother Bee." He bowed and thanked her. Then he turned, walked out of her chambers, through the cave entrance, and into the sunlight.

∫∫∫∫∫

It was late afternoon when he entered the bee mother's valley. Immediately, he heard the thrumming of an active beehive. Following the sound, he pushed through the undergrowth and eventually emerged in a clearing that contained a gigantic tree. Hanging from one of its limbs was a huge beehive that was being tended by giant bees. Suddenly, a colossal mantis emerged from the bushes and advanced upon the hive. The bees attacked it, but their stings were unable to penetrate the mantis's chitin armor. The blond boy drew his sword and lopped off one of the mantis's legs, which caused it to tumble onto its side, exposing its vulnerable throat. Evading the mantis's snapping mandibles, the boy drove his sword into the animal's neck. It shuddered, collapsed, and died. The bees surrounded him and fixed their compound eyes upon him. In order to signal submission, he sheathed his sword, lowered his head, and kneeled in the grass. The sea of bees parted, and, from the hive, the bee mother emerged.

"I am Mother Bee," she said. "Have you brought me an offering?" The boy rose and uncorked the ceramic bottle. Mother Bee extended her proboscis into it and drank. Then she bent her abdomen, bringing her tail forward, and positioned her sting in front of his face. He understood and obeyed. Opening his jaws, he allowed her venom to drip into his mouth. A most terrible pain mounted swiftly in his throat and spread quickly throughout his body. He felt as if he were afire. His throat swelled. Tears and perspiration poured down his face. With great effort, he managed to remain upright. But eventually, consciousness drained away from him, and he collapsed.

Dimly, he felt a cooling breeze running over his face and heard the droning of hundreds of wings. He opened his eyes and discovered to his astonishment that he was rushing through the air high above the treetops. Looking up, he saw that Mother Bee was cradling him in her legs. At last, she descended and placed him on the ground outside a mountain cave.

"The bear women eat nothing but honey," she said. "It is the source of their power. They will seduce you, and, after you have fallen asleep, they will attempt to kill you; but my venom will protect you." She placed one of her forelegs on his head and gave him her blessing. Then she rose into the air and, accompanied by her protective host, flew back to the valley of giants.

∫∫∫∫∫

The blond boy turned and approached the entrance of the cave. It was blocked by a gigantic marble door, upon which were carved framed panels that depicted erotic scenes of women performing the most exquisite carnal delights upon their men. To the right of the doorway there was a tall oaken frame from which a bronze gong had been suspended. Hanging by its side was a bronze hammer. The boy removed the hammer from its hook and struck the gong three times. When its reverberations subsided, he waited patiently for a response. None came. He tried a second time, and then a third. Nothing.

He probed the portal's sides, searching for a hidden mechanism that might open the door. He found none. Stepping backward, he noticed that throughout the scenes that had been carved into the marble, there was a stairway that ascended diagonally from right to left. It seemed to him that a moderately athletic man or woman could ascend the stairs by using its steps as a sequence of handholds.

Leaping upward, he obtained a grip on the first step, and by pulling himself, hand over hand, from one tread to another, quickly reached the top of the door. There, tucked into the face of the mountain, was a stout lever. When he pulled it, the door slid silently sideways into an excavated pocket. He dropped to the ground and stepped inside the cave. The door slid closed behind him.

He scanned the interior. Never had he seen such a sumptuous chamber. The walls were lined with mahogany panels embedded in ebony frames. The north wall, from floor to ceiling, was occupied by a carved mahogany bookcase that contained hundreds of books and scrolls. Oil lamps perched on sculpted bronze fixtures were mounted at regular intervals along the walls. Sections of the paneling were covered in fabulous tapestries. Spices and incense smoldered in carved gilded dishes that were distributed on the tables. Gleaming tabletops sat upon finely carved wooden skirts and legs that were made of teak, ebony, and oak. Thickly upholstered chairs, divans, and loveseats were arrayed on fine Persian carpets that sat in front of large marble fireplaces. In the center of the room stood a long dining table surrounded by four plush chairs. On the south wall, a door opened upon a hallway that led to a massive kitchen, a large pantry, and a chamber that housed an underground spring. On the east wall, an ornately carved and decorated staircase led upward and through a doorway that was set in an ebony portal.

The blond boy mounted the stairs, and found that they led to an enormous boudoir, as beautifully appointed as the great room from which he had just emerged. At the center of the room was a circular bed, big enough to sleep as many as four or five people. Its bedclothes were made of the finest silks and linens. Above it was an opulent canopy, from whose frame colorful tapestries were suspended. Supporting the mattress was a stout iron frame to which a lattice of steel springs had been riveted. Oddly, the mattress seemed to be pierced at the center by an ebony post. As he drew nearer, he realized that it was a large, circumcised penis made of polished black marble. Draped along its base was a pair of commensurately large marble testicles. The shaft of the penis curved realistically, making the whole affair look like a huge erection.

The blond boy sat on the edge of a velvet footstool and thought. "The honey bear women will seduce you," Mother Bee had said. "And, after you have fallen asleep, they will attempt to kill you." As he explored the cave, he had been pondering how he could coax the bear women into pleasuring him repeatedly, without being helplessly unarmed when they attacked. Abruptly, he stood and walked toward the bed. He removed his scabbard and hid it between the springs and the mattress, with the handle of the sword outermost. He climbed onto the bed, lay on his back, and practiced reaching over the side and drawing the sword. Satisfied, he rose, walked down the stairs, and crossed the entrance chamber. On the wall to the right of the door was another lever, similar to the one that he had found outside. He pulled it, and the door slid open. Squinting in the light of the setting sun, he stepped outside. The door slid shut behind him.

Suddenly he heard the sound of breaking branches. He sat down and leaned against the door. Feigning exhaustion and delirium, he allowed his head to droop to the side, half closed his eyes, and breathed heavily.

Out of the undergrowth stepped a spectacular nubile woman who was brandishing a spear. Her face was partially concealed behind a mask that looked like the snout and upper face of a black bear. Slung low on her hips were a pair of tight fitting black leggings. Her feet were protected by laced leather sandals. Surrounding her right ankle were three gold rings. Her hands, arms, and shoulders were covered in a form-hugging black blouse that surrounded and enhanced her naked breasts. Strapped to each wrist was a gauntlet from which five steel bear claws projected forward over her hand.

Following her closely was a tall woman with a robust body, who was carrying a large piece of honeycomb that was filled to the brim with honey. She was dressed identically to the first woman, except that her mask and clothing were gray. Her hands, too, were surmounted by a formidable set of steel claws.

The last to emerge was a curvaceous woman arrayed in a similar bear ensemble that was dark brown in color, who also was carrying a large chunk of honeycomb.

Upon catching sight of him, the brown and gray bear women dropped their burdens and each drew a sword from a scabbard that she had strapped across her back. With their sister, they ran silently and swiftly to the hillside and surrounded the blond boy. "I seek the protection of this household," he said weakly. After a moment's hesitation, the gray bear woman reached into a pouch strapped to her belt and threw a handful of blue pollen into his face. Immediately, he fell into a deep slumber.

∫∫∫∫∫

When he awakened, he found himself lying on the circular bed. He shifted over the edge and slowly stood upright. Across the boudoir, there were three tall mirrors, each set in a carved frame that pivoted on a wooden base. Standing before one of them, he discovered that he had been washed assiduously from head to toe and dressed in fine clothing. Systematically, he surveyed the room. The sisters' weapons and bear claws were hanging on a wall near the canopy. Crossing to the bed, he lifted the edge of the mattress and found, to his great relief, that his own sword was still in place.

From the great chamber below, he heard laughter and conversation and the bustle of an evening meal; but the talking and laughter ceased when he descended the staircase. Seated at the dining table were the honey bear women. They had removed their warrior clothes, bathed, and changed into comfortable eveningwear. Each woman was dressed in a scant bejeweled halter, a long split skirt, and a diaphanous abaya, all dyed in her thematic color; black, gray, or dark brown accordingly.

The gray bear woman spoke first. "Welcome, stranger," she said. "I believe introductions are in order. I am Ursula. These are my sisters, Baubella and Plionarcta." She indicated the black and brown-clad women, respectively. "And by what name should we call you?" Something about the bear women made him think that it would be unwise to lie to them. So he told them his surname and given name, but withheld his ancestral appellations because such formalisms were not used by common people.

"Come; you must be famished," said Ursula. Her sisters smiled and indicated the chair at the foot of the table. Nodding in acknowledgement, the blond boy smiled back and sat down. There ensued a lively dialog during which the bear women served him and the blond boy ate. They enquired about his history; he responded politely, careful not to reveal too much. They recounted their own story; he listened attentively. Nothing in their manner betrayed their burning animosity toward men. The blond boy concluded that he was being subjected to a well-honed presentation with which they had disarmed many others before him so that they would be caught unawares when the women sprang their trap.

In the meantime, he surreptitiously surveyed his surroundings. He noticed that, in general, there were three of everything. There were three fireplaces, three Persian rugs, three desks and chairs, and three loveseats. On the breakfront by the table sat three sets of crystal goblets, three formal dinner plates, and three sets of bowls, saucers, and salad dishes. In the dovetailed drawers lay three sets of cutlery, three sets of napkins and placemats, and three trivets. And in the bedchamber, he recalled, stood three armoires, three floor-length mirrors, and three dressing tables, each with a stool and a triple-paned mirror. But only one bed.

The evening passed pleasantly. The women plied him with roast venison, fresh fruits and vegetables, baked delicacies, and wine; but they, themselves, ate only honey. After dinner, they settled themselves on furniture that was arranged around one of the fireplaces. Plionarcta lit a taper in the flame of an oil lamp and ignited the cordwood that had carefully been stacked on the grating. The fire burned steadily, engulfing them in a comfortable warmth, its sporadic crackling punctuating their conversation.

∫∫∫∫∫

Eventually, they fell silent, and after a few moments, Baubella stood, took him by the hand, and led him up the stairs and into the boudoir. Bustling around the room, she lit votive candles that bathed the chamber in soft, low light, and ignited incense that filled the room with an intoxicating scent. She seated herself at her dressing table, dabbed perfume behind her ears and between her breasts, and brushed and arranged her hair. Then she stood and faced him. Smiling sweetly, she untied the bow of her abaya and let it slide onto the floor. Slowly, she reached behind her, unbuckled her halter, and dropped it, too, onto the carpet. Then she unbuckled her skirt and let it fall, revealing a black loincloth that hugged her hips and covered her genitals.

She opened a drawer in her armoire, removed her black bear mask, and secured it on her face. Then she walked toward him, placed her palms on his chest, and slowly pushed him backward onto the bed. Working attentively, she removed his clothing and indicated that he should sit on the mattress, facing the doorway. When he had done so, she sat behind him. By opening her legs widely, she was able to draw her warm body tightly against his back. Then she wrapped her arms around his chest and kissed him on the nape of his neck and the backs of his ears. Sliding her hands down his abdomen, she cupped one hand under his testicles and gently caressed them and wrapped the other around his shaft and stroked it. The blond boy's body shuddered in delight; his breath deepened; and his penis grew rock hard.

She reached onto one of the night tables and picked up a bottle of scented oil. Dipping her fingers into it, she spread lubricant onto his penis and testicles. She pulled him backward slightly and rubbed the remaining oil onto his perineum, all the way back to his rectum. Then she pushed him forward again, wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and continued to masturbate him.

Ursula and Plionarcta emerged from the darkened staircase, sat down at their dressing tables, perfumed their bodies, and brushed their hair. Then, they, too, rose to face him, stripped, and donned their bear masks. They approached the bed, kneeled on the mattress, and caressed their naked breasts. The blond boy's penis began to jump.

Plionarcta smiled warmly at him. Then she turned toward the black marble monolith, opened her mouth, and closed it slowly around the glans. Wrapping her hands around the shaft, she moaned happily and proceeded to fellate the huge penis. After a few strokes, she paused, shut her eyes, and pushed her head downward, trying to reach the testicles with her lips. Of necessity, this forced the penis partly into her throat. She gagged a little and pulled her mouth upward and away from the sculpture.

Ursula had been rubbing her clitoris as she watched. Smiling at her sister, she stood, moved to the opposite side of the sculpture, and removed her loincloth. Then, with her middle and index fingers, she spread open her labia and seated the glans between them. Placing her hands on her hips, she pushed her body downward. With great effort, and by descending slowly, she managed to get the entire shaft inside her. She opened her mouth wide in amazement and bounced slowly up and down, softly whimpering with pleasure.

Through her hand, Baubella felt the boy's penis spasm, and she quickly alerted her sisters. Ursula disengaged herself from the marble penis. The two women shifted toward the blond boy and crouched on the mattress, their mouths wide open. Baubella directed the boy's penis upward and outward just as it began to spout. Thick semen dribbled out and slid down his shaft and onto his testicles. Ursula and Plionarcta laughed happily, pressed their faces against his groin, and lapped up the warm liquid.

Suddenly, they sat bolt upright, a look of astonishment on their faces. "Oh! Oh! What is this?" cried Ursula. She lowered her head again, sucked up more of the semen, and licked her lips. Greatly excited, she seized one of the votive candles and brought it close to the boy's groin. The three sisters looked at the semen intently; for it was not white; instead, its color was a warm, soft, yellow that glistened like gold in the candlelight.

Plionarcta looked at Ursula and exclaimed, "Sister, is it possible? Could it really be?"

"Yes!" said Ursula. "There is no doubt. His semen is pure honey!"

∫∫∫∫∫

The women withdrew to the edge of the bed and regarded him with awe. Timidly, Plionarcta asked, "Are you a god?"

Suddenly, Mother Bee's voice echoed in the boy's mind. "My venom will protect you," she had said. Now he realized the meaning of her words. Thinking quickly, he spoke. "Mother Bee has been watching over you these many years and is pleased with your devotion. She cast a spell upon me that transformed my body and sent me to you as a reward. She commands you to honor her by drinking my semen continually until the sun rises."

The blond boy stacked pillows near the edge of the bed, reclined with his head propped against them, and opened his thighs. The bear women responded by kneeling in a semicircle around him. Then Ursula lay down prone upon the mattress with her face between his legs. She grasped his penis, lifted it carefully, lowered her head, and sucked his testicles. Once again, the blond boy's body was suffused with an electric thrill, every bit as exciting as the one he had experienced with the forest witch. Ursula's mouth strayed slowly up the underside of his shaft, kissing, licking, and sucking, while she cooed with affection. She pushed her free hand between his buttocks and the mattress and pressed her middle finger into his anus. Clamping her lips around his glans, she slid her mouth downward over his shaft and simultaneously twisted her finger inside him. The boy gasped in astonishment and pleasure. Ursula repeated the delight, over and over again, until his penis shuddered and poured honey onto her palate. Ursula disengaged from him, turned, and opened her mouth so that her sisters could see the honey glistening on her tongue.

Baubella disengaged from the blond boy, shifted around his body, and joined her sisters. Then Baubella and Plionarcta removed their loincloths and kissed each other passionately. Baubella reclined upon the mattress. Plionarcta spread open her sister's legs, lowered her head between her thighs, and licked her rosebud.

Laughing happily, Ursula disengaged from the boy and lay upon her back behind Plionarcta. She wriggled forward until her face was under her sister's pubis and proceeded to suck her clitoris. The blond boy stroked his penis and watched. The sisters thrust and moaned and sucked and screamed until they had mutual orgasms. Then they lay upon their backs, breathing heavily.