Desert Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, some local peasants approached from town. They offered their assistance, and after some effort, together they managed to free the horses. The king asked the peasants to carry the unconscious merchant to the inn and to reassure the innkeeper that he would pay for the merchant's care. There was no one in town who knew how to care for an injured horse, so the king led the horses up the mountain. The animals were exhausted, and the climb was long and difficult; but eventually, they arrived at his shelter, where he lit a fire to warm them.

Then, to his utter surprise, once again, the cave changed into a sumptuous bedchamber. It was even more richly decorated than the last; but beneath its magnificent canopy, instead of a bed, there was a complex, strangely fashioned piece of furniture. It consisted of four elaborately padded and decorated seats, three of which were arranged side by side in a shallow arc. The fourth seat was located directly in front, facing them, and was slightly raised and tilted moderately backward. Attached to its front legs were two braces that angled outward, and, mounted on the end of each, there was a single padded stirrup.

He turned and regarded the horses. Slowly they transformed into three voluptuous blue skinned succubi, who, by flapping their enormous black wings, rose into the air, and hovered before him. Like Ariadne on the night of his first encounter, they were clad in black boudoir ensembles.

"I am Arial," said one of them, "and these are my sisters, Daphne and Venus. We are daughters of Mother Bat. You have passed her second test, and she has sent us to reward you with another night of sexual bliss."

Gesturing with her hands, Arial caused the king's body to rise into the air and his clothes to slide onto the floor. By pushing her hands forward, she guided him under the canopy, deposited him on the raised seat, and pushed him backward so that he was reclining. Then, with a quick gesture, she opened his legs and guided his feet into the stirrups.

The succubi floated forward and settled themselves on the remaining chairs; Daphne on his right, Venus on his left, and Arial in the middle. Daphne deftly took his right testicle into her mouth, Venus did the same with his left, and Arial clamped her lips around his glans. Giggling happily, the three sisters kissed, licked, and sucked his genitals repeatedly.

After a few moments, they disengaged from him, removed their gloves, and, changed places. Arial playfully rubbed his right testicle with her nose. Daphne wrapped her lips around his left testicle and sucked it lovingly. Venus masturbated him with one hand and dipped the middle finger of the other into a nearby bottle of lubricant. She reached between his buttocks and the seat, found his anus, pushed her middle finger into his rectum as far as it would go, and twisted slowly. Then she fellated him vigorously. The king groaned with pleasure and thrust his hips against her face. His penis grew rock hard and began to leap inside her mouth.

Suddenly, a stream of semen burst out of his meatus and onto the her tongue. Giggling happily, Venus swallowed, removed his penis from her mouth, and angled it toward Arial, who received a second spurt on her face, and then toward Daphne, who received another. As the throbbing of his shaft subsided, the sisters kissed and licked sperm off of each other's faces.

The king's chest was heaving and his body was covered in perspiration. The succubi lifted themselves into the air and descended onto the carpet. From a nightstand, they retrieved fresh towels, a bowl of water, and a ceramic bottle of scented oil. Arial dipped one of the towels into the water and mopped up the excess semen that had fallen onto the king's legs and abdomen. Venus and Daphne washed the perspiration from his body. When they finished, they poured oil onto their hands and massaged his chest, abdomen, arms, and legs. Then Ariel, motioning with her hands, lifted him and turned him over, and the sisters rubbed his buttocks and the muscles on his back. Ariel righted his body, placed him upon the tilted seat, and guided his feet back into the stirrups. From beneath one of her wings, she produced a sweet-smelling flower.

"This is a phallus blossom," she said. "It grows on the side of a remote mountain known only to us. It has the power to regenerate your semen. Open your mouth, my love." The king did as she asked. Grasping the flower's anther, Ariel shook a few grains of pollen onto his tongue. Then she materialized a goblet of wine and instructed him to drink. The king complied and quickly was seized with desire. His penis swelled, hardened, and stood upright. He grasped Ariel, pulled off her loincloth, and lowered her onto his hips. Then he pushed his penis into her and thrust repeatedly until she underwent a massive orgasm. When she regained her breath, he ravished Daphne and Venus likewise.

After hours of repeated lovemaking, the king fell into a deep sleep. When he awoke, he found himself once again alone in his cave.

∫∫∫∫∫

Many years passed. The king's hair turned white and his face wrinkled, but, nevertheless, he retained a youthful vitality and, whenever possible, practiced his martial skills.

One day, in need of money, the king decided to sell his most recent carvings in the town market. Gathering them into a large satchel, he picked up a wooden bench and walked down the mountain and into the town. Over the years, the attitude of the townsfolk toward him had evolved from fear to surliness, then from surliness to acceptance, and finally, from acceptance to friendliness. As he made his way to the town square, he was greeted cordially. He found an unoccupied place in the market, set up his bench, and arrayed his carvings upon it. As the sun rose higher, from time to time, people stopped to admire his work, and a few made purchases.

Just before noon, the king heard a commotion. A young man had run out of the forest via the town road and into the marketplace. The elders quickly were summoned, and when the boy regained his breath, he announced that a massive army of turbaned warriors had emerged from the western desert and was sweeping through the countryside. Each time they had subdued a town, they had made each resident choose between being beheaded or accepting their religion, which recognized only one god. Many who tried to repel the invaders were killed, and, when the towns capitulated, many more were beheaded. Farms and fields were laid waste, and towns, burned to the ground.

People in the marketplace began to scream. No one knew what to do. Everyone fled for their lives. Everyone but one.

The White King picked up his staff, turned toward the forest, and smiled. He had for so many years been a stranger in a strange land; now, he was at home and in his element; for the king loved nothing more than a good fight. Often, throughout his lonely exile, he had longed for the thrill of battle. But each time, he had reminded himself of the terrible consequences that might befall him should he defy Mother Bat. But now, he had no doubt, whatever killing he might do would be to the good, for he would be defending his neighbors and countrymen.

What a fickle and hapless creature is man! When the townsfolk realized that the king was not running away, they stopped their headlong flight and returned to the market. They marveled at the king's transformation, for he had changed from an impoverished hermit into a leader of men. So potent was his charism that when he began to issue orders, they obeyed without question.

The messenger had been running for two days and two nights. The king estimated that he had no more than a day and a half to prepare the town's defenses. Stripping off his shirt, he picked up a shovel and began to dig a trench. A dozen men joined him. The king explained the necessity of building a barrier to horses that would encircle the whole town. Watching carefully, he selected the most able among them and put him in charge.

Next, he gathered the remaining men and directed them to go into the forest, harvest whatever straight, slender hardwood trees they could find, and turn them into lances by sharpening their ends. Each man was to be armed with a lance and a knife, ax, or sickle. Those who had served in the army and possessed swords would become commanders. He divided the men into squadrons and assigned them to their respective officers.

The king turned his attention to the women. He scrutinized their faces in order to identify potential leaders. He selected one of them and instructed her to choose a sufficient number of women to shepherd all of the children, lead them into the forest, and encamp them in some place where they could not easily be found. He told the older children to cut branches from the trees nearby, to take a position in the rear of the group, and to brush away everyone's footprints and dispose of any other indicators of their passage.

He told the remaining women to arm themselves with kitchen knives and clubs, which they were to fashion out of any available wood. He counseled them to identify any of their family's possessions that might readily be set afire, remove them from their homes, and hide them far away from any buildings. With the time remaining, he instructed, they should feed everyone a substantial meal and set aside as many containers of drinking water as possible.

Dawn broke on the second day. The king inspected all of the town's defenses, ensured that his instructions had been followed, and spoke to each of the commanders, outlining for them how the coming battle was likely to unfold and what they should do in response. Then he took up his staff once more, climbed onto the roof of the tallest building, sat down, rested as much as he was able, and waited. He did not have to wait for long.

The earth began to shake, and from the direction of the previous town, the thunder of hooves was heard. The king saw panic rising in the people's faces again. So he began to sing his favorite war song. After a few repetitions, the men joined him, and before long, the entire town was singing. It bolstered their courage and enabled them to steel themselves for battle.

A large cloud of dust issued from the forest, and from within it, hundreds of mounted warriors emerged and galloped toward the town. The king had explained that their seeming helplessness would be the townsfolk's best defense; for the advancing soldiers were likely to be overconfident. They would be careless, and that would make them vulnerable. On they came, screaming their war cries. Suddenly, they saw the pit that had been dug in their path. The soldiers in the first rank attempted to rein in their horses, but the horses in the second rank kept pressing forward. One by one, the rows of soldiers recognized the trap that had been set for them, but one by one, they failed to stop their horses in time. The hapless animals stumbled, broke their legs, and piled upon one another, throwing their riders onto the ground; and from behind the nearest buildings, the defenders poured out and began to slaughter them.

The king leaped onto the street and ran toward the townsmen. Taking a position in their midst, he swung his staff right and left, knocking down turbaned soldiers who then quickly were dispatched by the men of the town. The horses' flailing hooves crushed the skulls of many soldiers. It became difficult for the attackers to get past the trench in order to engage the townspeople. In the meantime, the defenders thrust at them with their homemade lances, killing many.

Back and forth the battle raged. The invaders would cross the trench and push the defenders into town; but the king would rally the men and push the attackers back across the battle line. For every townsman that fell, a dozen turbaned warriors perished.

At last, after many hours of fighting, the general of the invading army signaled his trumpeter to sound retreat. And the monotheists, badly beaten, turned and ran back up the road.

The king dispatched runners to neighboring towns. The runners explained the defensive strategy that had won the day. Town by town, the countrymen stood against the attacking army and defeated them. Eventually, the monotheists aborted their invasion and disappeared back into the desert.

∫∫∫∫∫

The town at the foot of the White King's mountain erupted in raucous celebration. There was dancing and much consumption of fermented cider. The townspeople gathered around the king. The men pummeled him on the back and shook his hand; the women kissed him. A contingent of elders approached and declared that they wanted him to become the town's mayor. But the king warded off all such accolades with a smile and a wave of his hand. He knew the pitfalls of power; how it tempts and corrupts. He didn't want it any more. He permitted himself the luxury of one drink, gratefully accepted a freshly baked loaf of bread from one of the women, and wearily trudged up the mountain and into his cave. Then he lit a fire and consumed the bread. A good day. It had been a good day, indeed.

The interior of the cave transformed itself into a magnificent bedchamber. Never in his long tenure as king had he seen so splendid and opulent a place. At its center was a gem-studded bed with sheets and pillow cases of the finest satins. Incense burned in brass dishes suspended by gold chains from wrought fixtures on the walls, and chandeliers filled with candles lit the room.

Standing by the bed, awaiting him, were seven blue skinned, black clad succubi, their wings neatly folded against their backs, their long tails waving sinuously. Arial, Daphne, and Venus approached and kissed him warmly. Ariadne led him by the hand and introduced her three remaining sisters, Magdalena, Marianne, and Artemis.

Then Mother Bat materialized before him and presented him with a sword of the finest Damascus steel in a carved, gilded scabbard.

"You, oh king, have passed all three of the tests with which I challenged you. Today, you have conducted yourself honorably and, through your leadership and valor, have preserved many lives. The gods are pleased. We have awarded you this palace, which is perched on a limestone cliff far to the south of your former kingdom, where you may live out your life in comfort, served by these, your seven granddaughters."

The king was dumbfounded. He had presumed that, upon his being banished by Mother Bat, his daughter's newborn babies would have been killed by vengeful kings whom he had wronged. Overcome with joy, the king sank to his knees and thanked the goddess.

"And now," she said, "enjoy a night of sexual bliss such as you have never imagined." And the seven succubi, giggling in anticipation, seized him, removed his clothes, and deposited him on the bed.

Hani and Ghayda

For many reasons, travel in the desert regions of northern Africa is hazardous. Lions inhabit the scrub lands and leopards prowl the oases; raiders attack caravans that ply the Darb el-Hadar trade route; and religious fanatics who live on our western border kidnap women. So whenever members of the royal family leave the safety of the palace, Grandfather sends a cohort of soldiers with them.

Some years ago, my cousin Hani, who had just completed his warrior training, and my cousin Ghayda, who was about to enter the harīm, were, in accordance with our traditions, sent to Thebes in order to pray at the mighty Nile River. Hani was an innocent boy who had always been shy with women. We used to tease him mercilessly just to see his face turn red.

On a bright spring day, Hani and Ghayda departed al-Khajirah bound for Thebes. Ghayda rode in an opulent litter that was carried by for stout slaves, and Hani rode a war horse. They were accompanied by a contingent of 12 soldiers. The warriors wore leather sandals and lightweight leather armor, and each carried a sword and a spear. As the company approached Thebes, the dunes decreased in height and eventually spilled out onto fertile land that led to a road, upon which they continued their march toward the Nile.

Suddenly, a party of twenty raiders burst out of a nearby forest and raced down upon the travelers. The soldiers spread out and engaged them in furious combat. The slaves that had been carrying Ghayda's litter dropped it and ran off, spilling her out onto the grass. Swiftly, Hani dismounted and rushed to her side. Weaving between the combatants, Hani led his cousin into the forest. As they fled, the sounds of battle diminished and gradually were replaced by the buzzing of insects and the chirping of birds.

They searched in vain for shelter. As the hours passed, they feared that they might never discover the way back, so Ghayda tore strips from her abaya and tied them to branches along the way. By the time the sun had set, they were cold and hungry.

After struggling through many leagues of dense vegetation, they came upon a moonlit clearing that was elegantly decorated with flowering shrubs and fountains. In its center stood a large structure that resembled a top. As they drew nearer, they discovered that the building was actually a gigantic wasps nest. It smelled sweet, and on closer inspection, it proved to be constructed from honey pastries that were stacked side by side and atop each other like bricks. Driven by hunger, Ghayda broke off a piece of the doorframe and consumed it .

Suddenly, a powerful female voice rang out into the night.

"Who are you to eat of my home?" it asked.

Ghayda jumped back and clung to her cousin. For a moment they were silent. Then, Hani said, "We respectfully seek the protection of this household."

"Ah," said the voice. "I am surprised. Many who come here have no manners at all and are quickly sent away. But you are polite." The voice was silent for a long time. Ghayda had an eerie feeling that they were being closely scrutinized. Just then, the door swung open. "Enter," said the voice.

Passing through the portal, Hani and Ghayda encountered two reclining leopards who were guarding the entrance of a large chamber. The leopards fixed their eyes upon them but allowed them to pass.

They emerged in a cavernous room that was made entirely of natural materials. An army of wasps was busy cleaning the walls, and countless ants were grooming the carpet of grass. At the center of the chamber was a huge cypress tree whose branches spread out and supported the roof. Around its trunk was an ebony staircase that spiraled upward.

In the midst of the palace, a brook cascaded through three pools which were laden with fish. Suspended from the ceiling were slim hemp ropes that bore slate trays with white tallow candles, which bathed the palace in light. On tables and bookcases distributed throughout, there were stone bowls in which savory herbs and spices were smoldering, suffusing the cavernous chamber with intoxicating vapors.

Through one doorway, they saw a bathing chamber with a blue swimming pool; through another, a kitchen with a large granite oven and shelves stocked with food. In the kitchen, three honey badgers were preparing the evening meal; and in the palace, duiker antelopes were ferrying clay plates and fennec foxes were setting the table.

There was a deep thrumming coming from somewhere above, and as Hani and Ghayda looked up, they beheld a nubile woman descending through the air. Her skin was colored dark bronze and her hair, bright yellow. Attached to her back were two pairs of diaphanous wings that were beating rapidly. Except for a yellow loincloth, she was naked.

The woman alighted on the grass and folded the wings into her body. "I am the wasp queen," she said, "and this is my palace. Mother Cobra has given me dominion over this forest, and all of its inhabitants are my children. She charged me to protect them from humans, for your species can be unnaturally cruel." She circled around them, her delicate feet making no sound, her eyes piercing and knowing. "Who are you? Why have you entered my forest?" she asked.

1...45678...12