Desert Gas Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory did what the angel asked him, not even realizing he was dreaming.

The angel bowed over Cory, gently rubbing his nipples and testicles with their tiny hands before grabbing Cory's dick with their mouth.

"So yummy," said the angel rubbing Cory's frenulum with their tongue and slurping juices from him.

The angel's touch was affectionate and very pleasant. Cory enjoyed it, begging them to do it more and more.

Cory felt his arousal going up and up, and suddenly he exploded with cum. However, he realized the angel had just vanished, and his cum shot to the void.

Cory woke up and saw he had a wet dream with a long cumshot stretching along his bed.

"Dammit!" swore Cory wanting to grab sheets and throw them into the washer. But he realized he didn't have time to do it as it was fifteen minutes before the store closure, and Bill should come soon.

So, Cory turned on a ceiling fan to dry up wet sheets and took a quick shower. Then he put on his T-shirt with baggy running shorts commando and grabbed a Snickers bar he had brought.

"Hi, Cory. How are you?" asked Bill entering the living room and sniffing the air. "So nice smell," he said, winking and added, "very masculine."

"Hungry? Here are some hotdogs and donuts for you. Enjoy."

Bill put Cory's food on the kitchen table and went to the fridge to grab a beer. He drank the entire can in one and then walked to the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Bill exited the shower wearing a black robe, slightly ajar and exposing his privates.

Cory looked at him with curiosity and noticed Bill's hairy chest and a large limp circumcised penis with huge testicles. Bill was thoroughly shaved there, leaving only a neat triangle of short pubic hair.

"Do you mind?" asked Bill waving his hand towards his nakedness under the robe. "It's sweltering," he added, fanning his body with the sides of his cloth.

"No," quietly said Cory shrugging but continuing watching Bill.

Bill grabbed another beer and sat on the sofa, placing his feet on the coffee table. His robe lay on him casually, exposing the majority of the front part of his body.

Bill sipped the beer, turned on the TV, switched it to Chromecast, and using his cell phone, cast a video from the internal memory of his cellphone.

The video had high quality and showed a group of dancing girls with striptease under nice romantic music. Parts of dance were more and more explicit until dancers started displaying themselves in all glory, hiding nothing from their beautiful bodies.

The camera focused on their breasts, nipples, pussies, and butts with the apparent intention of creating arousal in the spectators.

A few other clips were also erotic dances, and Bill switched to hardcore porn. He sipped beer, slowly rubbing his testicles and underneath them with his hand.

Cory saw a large drop of precum forming on Bill's penis, hanging without an erection.

When the drop was ready to fall, Bill grabbed it with his index, placed it into his mouth, and enjoyed its taste by slowly sucking it.

"Have you ever tried beer with your juices?" asked Bill, winking. "Try it. It's delicious," and sipped another small gulp of beer from his can.

Observing Bill's actions, Cory became very horny. His penis popped up, making a bulge on his shorts.

Cory produced mock yawning, saying, "I'm going to bed to be ready for my shift tomorrow. Have a good night."

"Good night," said Bill with a kind smile, and Cory retired to his room, locking its door with the deadbolt.

Cory couldn't hold himself anymore. He doffed his shorts and started squeezing his glans with his hand and massaging his balls. Soon he squirted a giant cumshot on the towel, folded it, and went to bed with relief, instantly falling asleep.

Early next morning, Cory got up, completed his morning routines, ate breakfast with coffee and leftover donuts, and walked down to the store where Bill had already waited.

Job duties were straightforward, and Cory quickly mastered them under the directions received from Bill.

The gas pumps were automatic with self-service and didn't require much attention unless customers wanted to pay with cash inside the store.

During nighttime after store closing, they ran unattended in card-only mode.

The register operation was also easy, with all merchandise being scanned with bar codes.

Brewing coffee, taking out the trash, refilling the hotdog grill, and keeping the store clean were evident and self-explanatory.

In a couple of hours, Bill said to Cory, "Good job. Are you ready to work by yourself? I'll switch with you at two o'clock."

Cory nodded, and Bill told him, "Good luck. Please give me a call if you need any help," leaving to the living quarters.

Cory was left alone running the store and helping customers.

It was pretty slow as many drivers stopped just for gas, purchased with credit cards at the pumps, and didn't come inside the store. So, Cory instantly got bored, having no live soul in front of him.

During one of the especially slow periods late morning, Cory walked outside the store to pick up trash around it. Finding none, he was quickly forced inside by the extreme heat from the brutal desert sun.

Cory loitered inside the store for another twenty minutes and, having no customers around, decided to play some games on his cell phone.

Jessica explicitly banned such activity. But how would she find out? thought Cory.

Cory realized he had left his phone in his bedroom in the morning.

So, looking around to ensure no customers were in the parking lot or at the pumps, he quickly walked upstairs to reach his room for the phone.

Standing at the living room entrance, Cory saw the TV on with a porn scene.

A young Thai ladyboy in a tight black corset and black stockings was having sex with a big sinewy man in his forties. The young penetrated the latter from his rear door.

The man lay naked on the bed holding his thighs with hands spreading them wide and giving the ladyboy access to his anus.

The ladyboy looked like a lovely Asian girl in her twenties with a thin-featured female face, hands, breasts, and general body shape. The only difference with a girl was his large dick pounding a big guy under him.

The dick drove down to the balls and back out with smacking noises, and both partners were quietly moaning.

Cory didn't see the entire clip. He arrived just before the culmination when the ladyboy slammed his penis deep into the guy and pumped his cum down his guts.

The ladyboy's scrotum and crotch pulsated, sending cum into his partner. The latter was also cumming with thick white chunky fluids slowly flowing from his penis tip.

It looked like the ladyboy's cum was transferred through the man's body and dripped from his cock.

The ladyboy caught the man's fluids with his palm and ate them with a look of pleasure on his face.

Bill was sitting naked on the sofa watching. His feet were on the coffee table, and he held his legs in the "M" position spreading them wide. His anus was covered with something in the shape of an ellipse with blinking blue light producing a quiet humming noise.

Bill's limp penis was hanging over a large shallow ceramic bowl lying on the floor. His eyes were half-closed, and his scrotum had slow rhythmic pulsations coming through his crotch from the device inserted into Bill's anus.

A few seconds later, pulsations became stronger and stronger, involving more and more of Bill's muscles around his pelvis and belly.

Thick white fluids flowed from Bill's genitals, splashing into the bowl. It wasn't a regular cumshot with squirting sperm from the penis under pressure. It was more of a slow but very intensive orgasm with massive ejaculation.

Bill moaned, totally ignoring his surroundings, and more and more fluids leaked from him, forming a puddle in the bowl.

Cory was standing in a stupor, quietly watching Bill's orgasm, afraid to bother him and ruin it.

Cory became horny with his penis making a bulge in his shorts.

When Bill finally stopped cumming, he turned his head to Cory smiling and saying, "Hi. What's up?"

Cory said with a hoarse voice, "Sorry for bothering you. I need to grab my phone," and walked towards his room.

"No problem," said Bill, "this place is so boring that watching a TV and playing with your body are the only activities to entertain yourself.

"By the way, the type of orgasm you just witnessed is named a sissygasm or prostate orgasm. It's longer and much more intensive than a regular one. But you need to master it before enjoying it. I suggest you give it a try sometime."

"Did you just say the word sissy?" asked Cory.

Bill nodded and explained, "Typically, that orgasm is associated with sissies or gay males in receiving roles. But it can be enjoyed by any man as it's produced by the prostate deep in the male body."

Suddenly the bell rang on the first floor showing a customer entering the store. So, Cory quickly grabbed his cell phone and ran downstairs to continue his work.

The rest of Cory's shift was routine, having nothing interesting. However, he was daydreaming about the prostate orgasm shown to him by Bill.

After some contemplation, Cory realized that he had tried many times to achieve that "sissygasm" by stimulating his prostate through the perineum or inserting his finger into his own anus. But that goal was always very elusive without any luck from his efforts.

At two in the afternoon, Bill arrived to replace Cory at work.

Cory grabbed some free food and coffee and went upstairs. He stripped off all his clothes, took a shower, ate, lay naked on his bed, and read some erotic stories in text format found on the Internet via his cell phone.

Reading erotic stories was the only type of entertainment available over the slow Wi-Fi service in the building. Nevertheless, it kept Cory excited, and he looked forward to Bill's arrival later, intending to ask him more about sissygasms.

After closing the store at ten, Bill brought free food and shared it with Cory. They sat at the kitchen table and ate together.

"Let's get to know each other better," suggested Bill smiling. "You already know my name. I'm sixty-two and retired from a government job in Pasadena.

"Why do you live at this God-forsaken place?" asked Cory with curiosity.

"My wife left me after I developed problems with erection a few years ago, and my children are all grown up. They are all living in Seattle with their own spouses and kids. So, nothing was holding me at the rental apartment in Pasadena."

"Why wouldn't you move to Seattle? It's a big city with lots of fun, and you would be close to your kids and their families."

"Seattle? Whew! Constant rain and grey sky three hundred days a year?" said Bill raising his voice. "No, God forbid! It's better to stay in California."

"But why is this place in the middle of nowhere? Is Pasadena so bad?"

"It's not bad, but expensive. And I have absolutely no reason to stay there as I have already retired.

"Here, I make money living for free and having health insurance. I'm waiting for my sixty-fifth birthday to get Medicare. Then I plan to buy a house somewhere in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico, where prices are lower.

"And why are YOU at this place?" asked Bill. "You are young, and wouldn't you like to get an education, have friends, and fun in a big city?"

Cory never had a father and didn't even know who he was. Relationships with his stepfather and stepbrothers were just coexistence, not a family. And Cory was never close with his sister, who acted like a whore having tons of boyfriends and spending most of her time at nightclubs until she got pregnant.

Bill's attitude to Cory was so friendly and his inquiries about Cory's life so sincere that suddenly Cory opened up to Bill.

Cory told about his family, lack of goals, and finally, about the incident with the valedictorian at graduation.

After that incident, Cory lost friendships even with the friends that he had so far.

His best friend Dick posted the graduation pictures on Facebook with all their classmates' names. Cory's name was written there as Sissy.

One day Cory met Dick and asked about that issue.

Dick laughed at Cory's face saying, "You publicly admitted you are a sissy. So, why can't I post that public information on a public website?"

"Dick, could you please remove it from there?" politely asked Cory with a quiet voice.

Dick laughed again, answering, "By the way, my name is Richard, and I don't want you to call me Dick anymore. So, go and fuck yourself, dickhead!"

Bill said, "Poor boy, Cory. They scared you with jail and then humiliated you. It's sad you didn't fight back and gave up.

"With a good lawyer, the jury could make a 'Not guilty' verdict in your favor. They could dismiss your case in court because you were verbally abused by Don in public and had the rights for self-defense. "

"And even in the worst-case scenario, the judge could have given you just probation instead of real jail time."

Cory sighed, saying, "I wish I knew that. I was just scared to death."

"Also, they totally misunderstood the word sissy," added Bill. Even if the man is gay, it won't make him a sissy just because of that fact.

"Can you tell the big guy from the porn you saw today that he is a sissy just because he was in the receiving position?" continued Bill.

"Oh, no!" said Cory.

"Why?"

"Because he is highly masculine. And the term sissy applies only to males with feminine bodies and feminine mentality."

"You are right, Cory," said Bill. "That guy just had fun with a ladyboy, who gave him the pleasure of anal sex. But it hadn't turned him into a woman or hinted at any feminization.

"So, don't worry. You are not a sissy with your manly mind, and nobody should care how you play with yourself, your partners, or who they are."

Suddenly Bill winked at Cory with a sly smile and asked, "Do you believe I'm a sissy?"

Cory shook his head and said, "No. Why are you asking?"

"As you saw in the middle of the day, I enjoy milking my prostate and receiving an orgasm from that. By the way, playing solo with a vibrator is very sweet, and one day you should try it yourself. But doing it with a partner is much better. Have you ever tried?"

"No," said Cory with fear. "I'm not gay and don't want sex with a man."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not going to screw you, and I'm asking you for a favor if YOU can enter me and give me prostate pleasure. It would feel good for you too."

"But wouldn't I be gay anyway after that?"

Bill laughed, saying, "Gay, straight, lesbian, sissy, wanker, slut, and many other similar words. Initially, they were created to describe people engaged in particular activities. But then those words became labels placed on people to brand them with those activities and humiliate them.

"By the way, do you know that more than ninety percent of men masturbate?"

"No, as nobody speaks about it publicly."

"Do you think it would be true if we call somebody a wanker?"

"Possibly," said Cory contemplating, "but that would be abusive."

"Exactly," said Bill. "Everybody is a wanker, which is a bad word, but nobody admits it. So, what would be the difference between direct naming two men or two women having sex with each other?

"The phenomenon exists, giving them pleasure and happiness, but the word for it is denied. So, the word is nothing more than a cliché."

"But think out of the box, Cory. Who would care about something happening between two people if it were pleasant for both, making them happy? Should they tell the entire world about their fun with each other, or even mind they can be called any of those bad words if it stays between them?

"Umm," mumbled Cory, thoughtfully rubbing his chin without expressing any opinion.

Bill continued, "Let's have some fun together, making it pleasant for both, and do not talk or think in terms of bad words.

"What else can we do at this boring place to make it more interesting?"

Cory said hesitantly, "What exactly do I need to do?"

"I see; you are walking commando in your shorts, and you are already aroused. So, just doff them and lubricate yourself and me," said Bill tossing his robe to the chair and staying completely naked.

He walked to his room and brought a tube of lubricant, waiting for Cory to undress.

Cory dropped his shorts, standing before Bill with his tiny dick erect. But he kept his T-shirt on, as he was shy of his upper body with a big belly and folds of fat.

Bill gave Cory some lube and bent over the sofa, placing his head on the pillow, spreading his feet wide on the floor, and opening his buttocks with his hands.

Cory looked closely at Bill's backside as he had never seen anybody's naked butt so closely before. It was slightly covered with short hairs, and Bill's large limp dick was hanging under his huge, shaved testicles.

A small drop of clear precum fluid was hanging on the tip of the penis, slowly growing more and more in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Bill's anus was tightly closed and had no hair amid a pink area surrounding it.

"Can you apply that lube on your penis and my entrance? Please do it generously," asked Bill. "As more lube, as better."

Cory smeared lube on his dick, massaging his rough glans and making it softer. Then he grabbed some lube with his middle finger and rubbed around Bill's anus without entering it.

"Can you apply more and go inside?" asked Bill.

"But..." said Cory hesitantly without finishing his phrase.

"Oh, don't worry about hygiene. It's already clean after the shower, and the rectum is also clean inside, unless nature calls."

Cory grabbed more lube on his finger and hesitantly touched Bill's entrance.

Bill moved his butt towards Cory and said, "Don't be afraid. Go inside and smear it."

Cory slightly pushed his finger down and entered Bill for about a half inch.

Bill slightly moaned, saying, "Further."

Cory pulled his finger out and then pushed it down again, slightly deeper that time. He felt as Bill's muscles contracted a couple of times, squeezing his finger inside and then relaxing.

Cory continued pushing and pulling his finger until it got pretty dry. So, he applied more lube and resumed the process until he felt void, and his finger slid all the way down to Bill's body.

Bill moaned with pleasure and asked, "Do you feel a small bump inside me on the anterior side of my intestine?"

"Yes. What's that?"

"That's my prostate. Can you gently rub it, but without pressing hard? Apply pressure similar as if you were playing with your own testicles."

Cory grunted in response to that suggestion.

"Don't be shy," said Bill, "I masturbate, you masturbate, and I know it just because you are a normal young unmarried man. So, relax, boy, and let's have as much fun as possible."

Cory nodded even if Bill didn't see it and started gentle circular motions with his finger around Bill's prostate.

Bill moaned several times with pleasure, and a large drop of fluid formed on his penis tip, ready to fall on the floor.

"Cory, can you grab the bowl on the coffee table and put it under my dick? I want to collect all my juices to enjoy them later."

Cory was curious how Bill would enjoy his cum but said nothing. He just did what Bill asked him as a drop of Bill's fluid fell to the bowl.

Cory continued massaging Bill's prostate, milking more and more fluids out of him, dripping into the bowl.

"Are you ready for big fun?" asked Bill.

"Ye-ah-h," said Cory with a trembling voice.

"So, take out your finger and go with your dick into me."

Cory was so horny that he did it without any hesitation. He pressed the tip of his penis to Bill's entrance and swiftly pushed down.

His cock slid inside almost without resistance as the sphincter was already relaxed and well-lubricated. Cory entered Bill balls-deep and pulled Bill's butt to himself with his hands to go even deeper.