Desert Gas Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill moaned loudly, and Cory felt as Bill's muscles contracted several times, squeezing his penis.

Cory pulled his penis partially out without leaving Bill's body and pushed again. With each push, Bill moaned louder and louder.

Bill asked, "Have you ever played with your testicles when you masturbated?"

"Uh-huh," mumbled Cory.

"Can you do the same with mine? Rub them and squeeze very gently. You should know how to do it without pain. But don't touch my penis."

Cory did what Bill asked him. Moving his dick out of Bill, Cory slightly squeezed Bill's testicles and the root of his penis under them. Then he pushed his dick fully in and repeated the process over and over.

Cory's huge belly obscured his view and made it hard to reach Bill's privates with his hand, but the young guy did everything he could to give his partner pleasure.

When Cory entered Bill as deep as possible and squeezed his testicles again, Bill's perineal muscles contracted, and he moaned with enjoyment.

Cory was still a virgin and never had any girlfriend because of his fat body and mental complications in relationships with the opposite gender. However, he often daydreamed about sex with a nice affectionate girl and hated anything homosexual.

At that moment, he realized he was not a virgin anymore, and he was gay fucking an old man.

But should I care? Thought Cory. It's so damn good.

Cory raised the speed and intensity of his pounding more and more, continuing to massage Bill's scrotum and perineum. He felt his own imminent orgasm approaching until he couldn't hold it anymore.

Cory grunted loudly, pulling Bill's butt hard with his hands and thrusting his dick all the way down into his partner. He felt a strong contraction starting deep in his crotch, then bursting with cum into Bill.

Those contractions repeated over and over again, pumping more and more fluids into his partner.

Bill felt Cory's orgasm, and it triggered his own. The old man growled and grunted several times. His perineum contracted uncontrollably, squeezing his prostate and pumping fluids through his penis. A large volume slowly leaked from the tip, splashing down, and forming a thick white puddle in the bowl under him.

When their mutual orgasm ended, Cory extracted his penis and put on his shorts, feeling shame about what just happened.

Bill stood straight, rubbing his testicles, and pressing his perineum several times, milking more fluids into the bowl. Then he grabbed the remaining juices from his glans with his finger, licked it, and said, "Good."

Bill put on his robe, keeping it ajar, and sat at the kitchen table, placing the bowl with his fluids on it.

"How did you like it?" asked Bill.

"Ahem," produced Cory with the feeling of embarrassment, adding nothing else.

"Yeah, I understand that," said Bill. "That's normal, as you are now in the refractory period after sex. But don't worry too much. It wouldn't last more than ten to fifteen minutes in young men like you.

"The benefit of the prostate orgasm I just had is that it doesn't have a refractory period. So, I'm still horny and would like to continue having fun. But I realize you are tired, and you need some rest."

"I'm not sure if I want to do it again," said Cory with a sense of shame. "It's all wrong. Sex must be between a man and a woman, and what we just did was a perversion," mumbled he with a blushing face.

Bill laughed, saying, "People made a big deal out of sex and everything associated with it. They were much more open-minded in ancient Rome and Greece. But later, they hid it from the public and each other during the Medieval Ages, turning it almost into a taboo. I wonder how they even survived, considering sex as something dirty to avoid.

"They created stereotypes and labels like gay, lesbian, pervert, and so on, turning them into bad words.

"Even the simple word fuck for the act of sex is profanity, not accepted in a good society. So, we have only a politically correct phrase to have sex or the word intercourse acceptable mostly in medical texts only."

"I wish it was so simple," said Cory sighing.

Bill continued, "It is simple. There is nothing special about sex. Compare it with other basic bodily functions like eating or sleeping. It's just human mentality and personal perception of sexual activities."

"God gave humans their bodies with multiple organs for particular purposes including genitals."

"Humans found ways to enjoy the world through those organs. For example, delicious food - through their mouth; its smell - with the nose; nice flowers - with eyes; music - through ears, and so on."

"Also, they found a way to enjoy interactions with each other through genitals or just playing solo with their body. So, what's the difference with music and food?"

"I wouldn't mind enjoying reality through my genitals and don't care what terms the other people might use for my actions. They might call them masturbation, wanking, pegging, gay activities, orgies, perversions, and similar terms depending on other participants and circumstances."

"I simply don't care about them unless I'm trying to commit something illegal. And sure, I would stay away from it, as I know the limits."

Cory listened to Bill's speech, contemplating his words, and saying nothing. Lots of musings were churning and swirling in his mind, turning everything, he had learned so far upside down.

"Do you agree with me, Cory?" asked Bill.

Cory shrugged, and after a half-minute pause, he said slowly and very quietly, "I don't know."

Bill waved his hand to the chair, saying, "Have a seat and let's enjoy the donuts I brought."

Both men grabbed donuts and started eating them.

Bill broke his own into two halves and asked Cory holding half in his hand, "Have you ever tasted your cum?"

"No," said Cory shyly. "Why are you asking?"

"Why not? It's another pleasure the man can get from his own or his partner's body. Also, lots of hormones and vitamins in it gives you health benefits."

Cory said, "I wanted to try it whenever I was horny. But it always looked gross after orgasm. So, I dump it after that."

"Ok, Cory. I understand that, and it's because of the same refractory period. But since a prostate orgasm doesn't have it, you would enjoy sperm right after milking it."

Saying those words, Bill dipped his half-donut into the fluids in the bowl and ate a piece, obviously enjoying its taste.

"Umm, so good," he said. "Would you like to try?" asked Bill offering Cory the second half of his donut.

Looking at Bill's supper and listening to him, Cory got horny again. So, with some hesitation, he grabbed a piece of the donut, dipped it into Bill's juices, put it into his mouth, and chewed.

The dough with cum had a soft mushy texture and a slightly salty taste with a subtle hint of musk.

Surprisingly, it was creamy and tasty with a delicious balance of sweetness, saltiness, and smell, arousing Cory's body, and mind. However, lots of thoughts recoiled in Cory's head.

Gross, yuck, pervert... But is it really? It's so damn good. Fuck those words. I want more...

Without hesitation, Cory dipped the second piece of donut into Bill's cream and ate it with pleasure.

Within a minute, they ate one donut and shared another, finishing with "sauce" produced by Bill until the bowl was dry.

Cory got very horny, and they repeated the process, from Bill's prostate massage to penetration into Bill, his sissygasm, and enjoying his juices with more donuts.

Suddenly Bill asked, "Have you ever had a prostate orgasm?"

After some hesitation, Cory confessed, "I tried by stimulating myself with my finger in my anus and grinding my perineum on the towel roll. That was pleasant. But I could never achieve an orgasm or even come close to it."

"Ok. You can try this," said Bill, walking to his bedroom and bringing a glossy white carton box without any label.

"What's that?" asked Cory.

"Open it and look."

Cory opened the box and saw a black anal vibrator packed in clear plastic. Another small plastic bag there had a USB cable and paper instructions.

"It's a gift for you," said Bill. "Don't worry. It's clean and never used. I have two of those, one that I'm using and another spare in the storage. So, this is brand new, and it's yours now. Enjoy."

"Thank you," said Cory with a blushing face. Suddenly he felt very sleepy and told Bill, yawning, "I'm tired and want my bed. Good night."

"Good night, Cory. Hope you enjoyed this night, and we can continue tomorrow."

Cory shrugged and walked to his bedroom, saying nothing. He was exhausted. So, he placed the box with the vibrator on his nightstand, doffed his clothes, and instantly fell asleep, laying naked on the bed without covering his body.

The following day Cory slept until ten as his shift was going to start at 2 pm. He got up, took a shower, and ate breakfast.

Memories from the last night made Cory very horny. Lots of precum fluids were sipping from his penis when he walked bottomless in the apartment wearing his vast T-shirt.

Cory grabbed those fluids with his finger placing them into his mouth and enjoying their taste. It made him even hornier, and he was eager to try Bill's gift.

The device was black, made of silicone, and had the shape of a "T" turned upside-down. Its longer part was about five inches and ended with an inch-and-half thick head reminding penis glans.

The shaft was thinner, with the base in the shape of an ellipse. It prevented the device from getting lost in the guts of its user.

Cory took the vibrator out of its box and pressed a button on the bottom. Luckily, the battery was fully charged. The device vibrated with quiet humming and glowing blue light on its base.

Cory touched its tip with his finger and sensed tickling.

He pressed the button again, and the speed and intensity of the vibrations raised.

The following press increased power even further. Cory tried all modes cycling through them until the device finally stopped and turned off.

Half of the modes were simple vibrations of different intensities, while the second half included pulsations with various speeds and frequencies.

Cory smeared the tip and the shaft of the vibrator with lube given to him by Bill and laid on his left side, pressing his knees to his chest. He saw that pose in porn and knew it should make any insertion into his body easier.

Cory reached his anus with his right index and tried pushing some lube inside.

The sphincter muscles instinctively resisted penetration. Cory slightly massaged them, applying more and more pressure with lube until he could push his index half-inch deep.

When muscles relaxed enough, Cory turned on the vibrator with the lowest power and pressed its tip to his anus.

The sensation was slightly tickling and sweet, radiating to Cory's nipples, making them hard with erection. Cory pinched and massaged them with his left hand increasing his arousal.

He turned the vibrator up and down, slightly rotating it and trying to penetrate it deeper into himself until finally, its head slid into the rectum behind the sphincter.

Cory felt an urge to pee but instantly realized it wouldn't happen. It was just a sensation in his body, but his bladder was blocked.

He bent forward and saw a large drop of fluid formed on his penis tip.

Cory grabbed that drop with his index and smeared it onto his nipples, massaging and pinching them hard.

It increased Cory's arousal, and another drop of fluid soon formed. So, he repeated the whole process over and over again.

Cory raised the speed of vibrations and pushed the device into his body down to its base. His sphincter tightly squeezed the thinner part of the device's shaft holding it in that position deep inside.

With the shape of the shaft thinner to the base, the device moved deeper into the body by itself, stopping only at the end when Cory squeezed his anal muscles stronger.

Those motions were sweet and stimulating.

Cory tried several pulsating modes until he found one stimulating most intensively.

More fluid leaked from Cory's penis, and he continued smearing it onto his nipples and eating the rest.

Cory enjoyed the taste of his juices and wanted to milk more and more of them. He came very close to orgasm even though he didn't touch his semi-erect penis and felt that orgasm wouldn't be originated from it.

When Cory was close to his happy ending, he sensed slight pain and fatigue inside, and the flow of his fluids stopped.

He wanted to continue his play but to no luck.

Cory got up, walked to the bathroom, pulled out the device, and turned it off before cleaning it with soap and water.

Cory felt slight dull pain deep in his body under his scrotum, and suddenly his penis became rock-hard while he was standing under the shower.

He grabbed his glans, and after several powerful strokes with his wet hand, he ejected a giant cumshot down the drain releasing his tensions.

Leaving the shower, Cory felt fatigued, with emptiness in his body. But overall, he was happy with his experience, even without getting to that sissygasm he was trying to achieve.

"Hi, Bill," said Cory with a happy face as he came into the store at two to replace Bill.

"Hi, Cory. How are you? Did you try my gift?" asked Bill with a kind smile as no customers were around.

"Yeah. It's cool. But I couldn't cum with my prostate as you did," said Cory, "It turned painful in the end."

"Don't worry. You'll learn how to get it. You just need some practice with vibrator. It's much easier to get it with a live partner for the first time. By the way, that's how I got it when I was your age."

"Were you gay?" asked Cory.

"Whew! Let's forget that bad word."

"My older friend demonstrated his prostate play by fingering himself and suggested to me to try it together. So, I agreed and didn't regret it so far. It just opened another side of my sexual life."

Cory was silently contemplating for a minute and suddenly asked, "Can you give it to me? I know you have ED. Would it be hard for you?"

"No problem," said Bill. "I can make my penis work again with Viagra if you want us to play that way. I just don't use meds when I don't need an erection. And playing solo or being on the receiving side doesn't need it."

"So, let's try," said Cory more firmly as Bill left for his time off.

When Cory was left alone, he thought, bad, bad! This is all wrong, and I'm turning gay and perverted...

But then he recalled Bill's words and thought, what's wrong with that, and who cares? It was good with that rubber dick. So, it should be even better with a real penis.

At least it wouldn't kill me for one time, and fuck those words "gay," "pervert," and so on. They are nothing more than just words. I shouldn't care about them if it's all so damn good.

Cory looked forward to his night's play with Bill and stayed horny the entire day. Juices were slowly seeping from him, and he ate them with his finger while no customers were in the store.

When finally, Cory's shift ended, and he came to the living quarters, he found Bill lying on the sofa wearing his robe ajar and watching porn.

His huge dick was standing erect, and his glans was wet, glistening with precum fluids. Bill's own vibrator hummed in his anus at the lowest speed stimulating him from the inside and keeping him aroused.

"Ready for fun?" asked Bill looking at Cory, and the latter eagerly said, "Sure!" doffing all his clothes.

"Do you want a shower?" asked Bill. "Hygiene is first, after all."

"Ok," said Cory with slight disappointment, walking to the bathroom.

When he finished, he exited, still wet, wearing a large towel around his shoulders and nothing else.

"Let me wipe you down," said Bill and rubbed Cory's back and chest with the towel, moving it down to his privates.

Bill lifted Cory's skin folds on the chest, wiping under them and massaging his nipples. Then he wiped his testicles, slightly rubbing them together with Cory's butt and thoroughly wiping out his anal area.

Cory felt slightly uncomfortable with another man touching him. But those touches were gentle, and Bill was kindly smiling all the time. So, finally, Cory gave up his shyness.

"Let's go to my room," said Bill, inviting Cory, and both men walked through the door.

Cory saw multiple pictures of pretty girls and couples hanging on the walls. They were all very erotic, with people posing naked or slightly covered with clothes or fabric.

But there were no genitals or nipples exposed directly and no sex scenes. So, none of those pictures could be called explicit while coming very close to that threshold.

The shelf over Bill's bed had several dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, penis rings, and other devices bought from the adult store.

The wall at the door had a large mirror reflecting everything on the bed.

Bill opened his bed to reveal fresh, snow-white sheets, smiled kindly to Cory, and asked, "Ready?" looking at him.

Cory glanced at Bill's huge erect dick and suddenly felt fear and hesitation, thinking about what would happen.

Is THAT going inside of me? Thought Cory. It's going to hurt, and I'll be damn gay. Gay! That's bad. I don't want to be gay, and it's all wrong.

But it's so damn pleasant. Screw those words, and I'm already gay from yesterday anyway. Also, Bill wouldn't tell anybody, and I wouldn't tell either. So, why not try at least one time now? I can always quit and reject later...

Bill saw those hesitations on Cory's face but said nothing, patiently waiting for Cory's decision.

Cory slowly sat on the bed, and Bill said, "Lay on your right side with knees to your chest, so you can see yourself in the mirror. That should allow you better control of your body and make it easier for me to help you with that."

Bill climbed on the bed and laid behind Cory, pressing his belly to Cory's back in a spooning position.

"Now we need to lubricate ourselves," said Bill. "Unlike a vagina, the anus is very dry, and lubrication is a key for success," and generously smeared his hard cock with lube.

Bill put more lube on his middle finger and said to Cory, "Bend your left leg with your knee up. I'll lubricate your entrance." After Cory complied, Bill touched his anus and smeared it with circular motions.

Bill grabbed more lube and pressed his finger directly to Cory's entrance trying to go inside.

Cory's muscles contracted instinctively, preventing Bill's penetration.

"Relax, boy," said Bill gently, pressing his finger slightly harder.

Cory tried to relax as much as he could and felt Bill's finger moving into his body, tickling him inside.

It was pleasant, but nevertheless, Cory experienced periodic contractions out of his control trying to push Bill's finger out.

When that happened, Bill paused motions of his finger and gently rubbed Cory's testicles and perineum with his other hand. That helped Cory to relax more, and his penis popped up hard like a bone.

Finally, Bill's finger slid all the way in and touched Cory's prostate.

Cory felt it like a jolt of energy going from the depth of his body and radiating to his nipples, penis, and bladder.

Corry suddenly wanted to pee, but he couldn't produce any drop of urine. Instead, a large droplet of clear thick fluid formed on Cory's penis tip.

Bill noticed that and grabbed the drop with his finger. He already knew that Cory had very sensitive nipples. So, he smeared that fluid onto them, sending chills through Cory's entire body and making him produce even more fluids.

Bill licked his finger from Cory's fluids and said, "Good rich taste with lots of testosterone. You are the man!"

Cory grunted but said nothing. Nevertheless, he was happy with Bill's compliment.