Desert Gas Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill continued milking Cory's prostate from the inside with his finger, and the young man produced more and more fluids to be smeared on his nipples and eaten by Bill. The volume of fluids grew more and more, becoming cloudy and thicker.

Cory was on the verge of orgasm, and he tried contracting his Kegel muscles to cum, but to no luck.

With his finger inside Cory, Bill's actions gave him much more pleasure than using a vibrator.

Cory moaned with each pressing of Bill's finger to his prostate and produced more and more juices.

"Ready for fun?" asked Bill.

"Ye-a-a-ah..." said Cory, half-speaking, and half-moaning through his panting breath.

Bill pulled out his finger and swiftly pushed his large dick all the way down into Cory.

Cory screamed loudly from sharp, piercing pain. A few seconds later, that pain subsided, and his entire body contracted in sweet spasms. Those contractions started from Cory's prostate and radiated to his anus, squeezing Bill's dick. They continued to Cory's scrotum and testicles and to his penis, sending a hot wave down to its tip.

A large volume of thick, slightly chunky white fluids slowly leaked from Cory's penis, dropping on the bed sheet. Cory moaned and grunted, grabbing them with his hands, smearing them on his chest and belly, and eating them.

Cory was so horny that he couldn't control himself. He growled, moaned, yelled loud, kicked the air, and smeared more and more of his fluids onto his body while Bill continued pounding him hard from his rear.

Each push of Bill's penis produced the next portion of Cory's semen, and his entire front side was already glistening like a pearl.

The potent smell of Cory's secretions aroused both men even more, adding to Cory's pleasure.

Unlike a regular orgasm originating from the penis, the one experienced by Cory seemed to last forever and kept Cory's juices tasty and enjoyable for him to eat.

Bill kept pounding Cory, and the latter continued feeling orgasmic sensations with Bill's pushes into him.

A few minutes later, Bill pushed his dick all the way down into Cory and pulled the boy's butt to himself with his hands to go even deeper.

Cory felt contractions of Bill's belly behind him and pulsations of Bill's dick inside his body. Then intense but soft pulses of Bill's cum banged his prostate and went down into Cory's guts.

Both men growled and moaned loud for a couple minutes and then relaxed, staying connected with each other through Cory's rear end.

Bill pulled his limp penis from Cory, grunted, and said, "Good."

Cory sat on the bed with the aroused penis still very horny.

He kneeled on the floor and licked all his fluids from the bed sheets, which hadn't been absorbed.

Suddenly Cory asked tremblingly, "Bill, can I cum into you?"

"Sure," said Bill smiling, and took a doggy position on the edge of the bed.

Cory didn't wait and swiftly pushed his dick into Bill's rear entrance.

"Ouch!" yelled Bill, "You forgot to lubricate me," but Cory didn't listen to him and pounded him hard with all his strength.

In a couple of minutes, Cory grunted and ejected a powerful cumshot into Bill.

The latter moaned, accepting it with pleasure. Cory stayed inside Bill for a couple of minutes until his arousal vanished.

Both men lay on the bed in relaxation, and Bill asked Cory, "How did you like it?"

"Great!" said Cory, "I have never experienced anything like that."

"Do you still care about those words describing our fun?"

"Nah," said Cory, "they are just words and nothing else. You respect me, and I respect you, and we enjoy our fun. So, screw those words!"

"You are a good boy, Cory, and I'm happy with you too. Do you want to practice more tomorrow?"

"Sure!" answered Cory with enthusiasm. "This place is not as boring as I had expected."

"Ok," said Bill. "You are a good friend. See you tomorrow night."

Cory was totally exhausted and skipped a shower. Being still naked, he walked limp legs to his room and lay on his bed face up with hands under his head.

Cory didn't care that he was naked and smeared with cum with the door open ajar and chances of the other man possibly looking at him. He had a close friend now sharing his ideas and wasn't afraid of anything anymore.

Cory sniffed the air enjoying his own smell, smiled, and instantly fell asleep, being so happy for the first time in his life.

To be continued...

***

Thanks to the VE Malcy for help with editing and improving this story.

Jeff Height