Desert Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Passionate romance.
1.4k words
4.13
968
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magariz
Magariz
1 Followers

Taking a break from the constant work of being deployed, we decided to take an overnight trip. After a long bus ride, we finally arrive at our hotel. A beautiful and lavish place right on the beach. We check in and head up to our room to drop off our bags, taking the elevator all the way up only a few stories from the top. We finally arrive at our room, beautiful and simple with a balcony overlooking the ocean.

We set our bags down and before I can even think, you walk over to me staring me in the eyes. Jumping on me, wrapping your arms and legs around me as you kiss me deeply. Our lips locked and tongues dancing across each other, I carry you over to the bed. Breaking the kiss and standing up only to give us a moment to frantically remove our clothes.

Our clothes being tossed blindly until there is nothing left. I drop to my knees, toss your legs over my shoulders, and bury my face between your thighs. My lips latch onto yours as my tongue slides between them. Your legs lock around my head with your feet crossed on my back. One hand above your hand gripping the sheets while the other grabs my head. My tongue dancing between your lips tasting every bit of you as I moan from how great you taste. My arms reaching up and grabbing your breasts, gripping and squeezing them.

Finally, in the privacy of our room we have no need to hold back anymore. Moans of ecstasy filling the air as my tongue dances between your hungry lips. Soaking wet, I devour you. As you begin to tremble, my arms squeeze your legs tightly against my head. Your breasts fill my hands as I squeeze them tightly. Both your hands now grasping my head as your cries of pleasure fill the room.

Gazing up at you, watching your abs tremble and tighten, chest rising and falling erratically, and your beautiful breasts enveloped by my hands. Your voice quivering as your entire body shakes as an overwhelming orgasm erases any thought from your mind. I continue to lick and kiss until your body goes limp. Leaving you panting heavily.

I stand up grinning, proud of what I have done. My eyes tracing every gorgeous inch of your body as you lay before me trying to catch your breath. Admiring the beauty that lay before me, all your hard work showing in your toned arms, flat stomach, and strong legs. Your eyes lock with mine, craving more. Slowly you sit up, not breaking eye contact. Before I can react, you reach out and grab my arm. Pulling me to the bed and flipping me on my back. You climb on top, straddling me and using your arms on my chest to brace yourself. Biting your lip as you grind against my rock hard shaft.

Making me moan as your soft wet lips slide against me. Your lips glide against me effortlessly from how wet we both are. You rock your hips just a bit farther forward before sliding back and impaling yourself on me. Rocking slowly, enjoying every inch of me. Your hands grasping at my chest, fingers tangled in my chest hair, and nails digging into my skin. You close your eyes and tilt your head back, moaning every time you rock back. My eyes going back and forth to watching your hips rocking on me and your ample breasts. I reach my hands up to your breasts, massaging them and playing with your nipples.

Slowly you reach up with one hand grabbing mine. You pull it away from your breast before locking your fingers with mine then doing the same with my other. You lean forward and pin my hands above my head as you begin riding me hard. You slip your feet under my thighs helping you slam into me over and over. Every time you slam down it sends shivers of pleasure through me. Moaning uncontrollably and unable to free my hands. I close my eyes and tilt my head, trying to hold back as much as I can.

Feeling myself swollen and pulsing inside you. You feel my muscles tense as I try hold myself back. Letting go of my hands, you grab the back of my neck and lean in to kiss me deep. Riding and rocking your hips as much as you possibly can, I begin to moan uncontrollably as my whole body goes tense.

Suddenly, you slide off me and shove me back onto the bed. You slip off the bed and reach out, your hand grabbing my shaft as you begin stroking. After tossing your hair aside you lean forward and wrap your lips around my soft head. My hands immediately reach down and grab the sheets as I moan deeply. Your tongue dances around my shaft and head as your lips and hand work up and down my shaft. Your hand releases me for a moment as your lips slide down taking as much of me as you can. Your tongue firmly sliding down my shaft. You stop after going as far as you can, holding it there still sucking and sliding your tongue around, having taken most of me in.

Your hands slide under my ass, grabbing it firmly. Lips sliding back up my shaft, focusing on my head while still sliding up and down my shaft. Throbbing and swelling, I begin to twitch every time your tongue rubs against my tip. Moaning heavily, I attempt to reach out and barely say "careful...". Your hand quickly slides out from under my ass, grabs my hand and shove it under me. Your eyes gazing up at me as your other hand does the same. Shifting your head from side to side you continue sliding your lips up and down, tongue dancing firmly against my tip.

Forcefully I moan and erupt, watching my abs tighten and spasm. With every pulse erupting from me your lips slide down me, swallowing each time. I collapse, exhausted and drained struggling to catch my breath. Your lip lock firmly around me as they slide back up ever so slowly, sending shivers through me. Making sure you take every last drop.

You walk off leaving me to recover. Grabbing a glass of water and heading out to the balcony. Feeling free as the warm sun shining down on your bare perfectly tan skin. Your skin tingling from the warmth of the sun. You're leaning over the railing drinking your water, breasts barely covered by the railing. I sneak up behind you. Pressing myself against you and my hand tangling in your hair as I pull slightly. I slowly slide myself inside you and my other hand grabs your hip. Thrusting slowly into you while pulling your hair back slowly.

Diving into you over and over as my eyes wander down your back, your arms braced on the railing. The view from our high balcony just as incredible as you. My eyes continue to wander down until reaching your beautiful round ass, watching myself thrust into you over and over. Each thrust getting faster and more forceful, your ass shaking with every slam. Feeling me reach deep inside as your body tries to accept my girth. Moaning as I slam into you hard and fast. Your breasts shaking from the force and your hands gripping the railing.

My hand gripping your hip tightly and slamming you against me as I drive into you. Moaning, I keep pace thrusting hard as I begin to swell inside you. You try leaning your head forward, unable as I still have a grasp on your hair. Waves crashing over you as your hands grip the railing tightly. Your body shaking as another orgasm rips through you. Your walls trembling against me, squeezing me tighter. Your erratic moans enticing me. Gasping for air as you attempt to catch your breath.

You lean back making me release your hair, pressing your back against my chest. Your head tilted against my chin. My hands reaching around and massaging your breasts. I begin moaning softly into your ear. Your hand reaches up resting your palm against my cheek. With a forceful thrust I explode. Erupting deep inside you. With each slow deep thrust shooting more. Finally, empty but unable to let you go I just wrap my arms around you as the sun bears down on us. You wrap your arms over mine and rest your head against me.

Magariz
Magariz
1 Followers