Fantasy Under the Falls

Story Info
Cassandra pulled away enough to look up at John.
1.1k words
4.22
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra gazed out the window of her office just as she had done so often lately. She was oblivious to the beauty of the changing season which was happening all around her as she "drifted off" once again. She did not see the trees still full; the leaves splattered with colors of green, yellow, and red. She did not sense the cool breeze blowing all around her. Cassandra drifted far away from the world around her to a place she visited often. A place filled with passion. As she reached her destination, her eyes fell upon a tall handsome man standing near a tiny path leading into a forest so lush and green it nearly took her breath away.

Cassandra looked around capturing the beauty of moment. The sight was breathtaking. Mountains could be seen from nearly every direction. The forest in front of her was so inviting yet dark and mysterious. The road nearby was deserted. Her eyes finally rested on the purpose for her long journey. John stood before her in his tight blue jeans, white t-shirt, and boots. His bedroom brown eyes inviting her to come closer. As she walked nearer, his beautiful smile lit up the sky. Cassandra's heart fluttered, her breathing became more rapid, her body began to respond, and she was trembling with desire. It seemed to take forever to get to him, as if she were walking in slow motion. As she approached, John reached out his arms and pulled her to him. They embraced and both felt the passion rising quickly within their minds and bodies. They held on tightly to one another enjoying every single moment. Cassandra pulled away enough to look up at John.

Their eyes and lips were drawn together at exactly the same moment. Desire and passion exploded as they gazed into one another's eyes. Their lips touched lightly at first building into a deep passionate kiss. John's tongue lightly licked Cassandra's lips then quickly slid inside her eager mouth. Cassandra moaned as their tongues met. She must pull away now or they would never make it to their destination. Breathless, Cassandra broke free of John's embrace and smiled up at him. "You grab the picnic basket, baby." Cassandra said as she reached for the blanket. John smiled back at her and said, "Yeah, I can't wait to get you back in those woods". John picked up the basket in one hand and took Cassandra's hand in his other hand as they hurried off down the path leading into the forest.

They stopped occasionally along the path to kiss and caress one another then resumed their journey. Minutes later they reached a clearing. Off to the left was the most exquisite waterfall one could imagine. In front of them and to the right they were surrounded by trees. The only opening to the rest of the world was the small little path that had led them to this most perfect spot. Cassandra spread the blanket down on the ground near the waterfall. The air was damp with moisture from the falls. John placed the basket down on the blanket.

John sat down looking up at Cassandra and slowly pulled off his boots. Cassandra kicked off her shoes and moved toward him. John pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply. His hands cupped her face as they kissed. He stroked her face with the back of his hand. Cassandra kissed his fingers as they passed near her wet lips. Smiling they once again parted slowing down the pace. Cassandra turned to the basket and began to spread out the contents. They filled their plates and with eyes locked began to feed each other. John placed a strawberry in Cassandra's mouth. She sucked his fingers as he removed them from her mouth. Cassandra fed John fruit and he licked and sucked her fingers. A hunger began to rise within both of them that the food they had brought was not satisfying. Cassandra looked at the waterfall and grinned very mischievously. She stood up and reached for John. She ran off toward the waterfall giggling with John close behind.

"What was she planning?", he thought to himself. There was a small opening behind the falls and Cassandra made her way for it. She kept looking back at John to make sure he was following her. How could he not follow her? She was the most desirable exciting woman he had ever met. Finally they both made it to the small opening behind the waterfall. Cassandra turned to John and smiled. She began slowly stripping. Removing her blouse to reveal her firm round breasts. John smiled enjoying the view. She unzipped her blue jeans and let them drop to the ground. Cassandra's naked body glistened in the daylight. She moved toward John. He smiled at her approvingly. Her hands began to eagerly remove his clothing. Within minutes, they were locked in a hot embrace. Their bare skin was moist from the water in the air. John moved around to Cassandra's back. He began kissing her neck and back. His hands moving around to touch her breasts.

His fingers cupped her breasts as he gently rubbed her nipples. Cassandra's nipples hardened under his tender touch. She moaned as she responded to his touch. She was throbbing with desire and was so wet and hot she could hardly stand it. John moved his hands down her body and pulled her tight against him. She could feel him against her. It was apparent that he wanted her. He slid his fingers inside her, and she moaned with pleasure.

She moved her body tight against his begging him to enter her. She longed to feel him inside her. In one smooth motion, John positioned himself and slowly entered Cassandra until he was completely inside her. "She is so very hot and wet," John thought as he thrust deep inside her. Their bodies moved in perfect rhythm. Moving faster and faster bringing them both closer and closer to ecstasy. The moisture from the water fall was mixing with the perspiration created from the raging fire burning deep inside them.

They were dripping wet and ready to explode. Their bodies continued to move faster and faster until both climaxed. The air was filled with moans of pleasure and sounds of passion. Cassandra moved round to face John and kissed him deeply and passionately. John moved Cassandra back and leaned her against the wall of rock behind them and kissed her so hard she could barely breathe. Both exhausted from the passionate love making held onto each other enjoying the after glow. Picking up their clothes they slowly returned to the blanket. Without dressing, they lay down and Cassandra curled up in John's arms. They lay entwined both completely satisfied.

Cassandra smiled as she was jolted back to reality. "One day," she said to herself, "one day!".