Desert Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shut him down pretty quickly, and told him that if he pursued that line that he would be very embarrassed in court and would likely lose everything. So he backed off for now. We are very sorry for your loss, and if there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact us. Here's my card."

With that, Alex burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Cassie was also crying, but trying to hold it together for her kids. Becky had just arrived, and she ran up to Alex to comfort her best friend. Cassie stepped away to talk to the doctors about Michael. He was going to be fine, but it was going to be a long, difficult recovery. He had a major concussion, numerous broken bones, including a broken leg, a broken arm, several cracked ribs and numerous bruises. He was going to be in the hospital for several weeks, and then the difficult work of rehab would start.

******

A loud noise from the street jolted Cassie back from her daydream. Between Jack's insurance, the settlement from the accident, her own business, and their investments from the sale of Jack's company years ago, she and the kids were set for life, money-wise. As she drank some more wine Cassie slipped back into her daydream. Now she was thinking about Jack, and as she did she slipped one hand beneath the waistband of her bikini and the other started to play with her breasts. She and Jack had had an extremely active sex life, he had died more than a year ago, and she was horny.

"Oh Jack, I miss you so much. You could make me cum by just sucking my tits. Ohhh, I miss that so much. And the kids miss you too. Remember how we had to be so quiet so we wouldn't wake them when we fucked? The kids... they are great... 18 and young adults. You would be so proud of them for all they have accomplished."

At that same moment, her 'great' kids were in the kitchen, watching their mother finger herself through the sliding glass doors that led onto the patio. 18-year old Alex was bent over the table, naked, with her twin brother standing behind her, also naked, pounding her wet pussy with his thick dick.

"Oh god, Michael. That feels so good, you pounding my pussy. Can you feel how wet I am for you? Fuck me. Please fuck me, fuck me hard until you fill my pussy with your cum. And then think how good it will be when we tag-team mom. You filling her pussy with your dick and me sitting on her face so she can lick your cum out of my pussy. Oh my god Michael. That will be so hot. Cum in me! Make me cum on your dick! Yesss!"

As Alex fantasized about their mother, Michael moaned as his dick grew larger in his sister's pussy. Alex felt it as well, and moaned aloud as well.

"Finish me off, little brother. Fill your sister's pussy with your cum. You like the idea of us fucking mom. God, she is so hot, I can't wait to taste her and to see you fuck her. Oh yes, cum with me!"

Together, the siblings orgasmed, Michael filling his sister's pussy with stream after stream of semen, and Alex squeezing his dick, milking him until they both stopped shaking.

Michael pulled out and Alex kissed him with an unsatisfied hunger. She ground her hips against his, pressed her tits into his chest, and slipped her tongue into his mouth. They stood there for many minutes, kissing and grinding into each other.

"I love the way you fuck me, Michael. You fill me up so good, I never want it to end."

"I love you too, sis. You are by far the sexiest woman I know. I can't believe you can make me cum so hard, especially when you think up stuff like both of us taking mom. Are you serious about that? Do you think she will go along with something so outrageous?"

"Look at her, Michael. She's outside playing with herself. Dad's been gone for more than a year, and think about how often they had sex. I know they tried to keep quiet, but I know you heard them as often as I did. Mom is a beautiful, sexy woman who has needs just like we do. And who better to fulfill those needs than her two loving children?"

As they stood there watching their mom, Alex leaned back into Michael, her ass cheeks getting poked by his re-hardening dick. He reached around her to cup her tits in his hands, fondling them in a way that would soon lead her into another orgasm.

"God, I love the way you play with my body. You know the exact places that turn me on the most. I'm just sorry it took us so long to get intimate with each other."

Even though they were extremely close growing up, the siblings never had an intimate thought for each other until several months earlier. Christmas had led them to visit their grandparents and other family members in Minnesota -- their first trip since their dad was killed. Not wanting to be so alone during the holidays, and to help the kids celebrate their 18th birthdays, Cassie decided on the trip, and the kids were all for it.

It was awkward at first, with nobody sure what to say or how to react, but after a day or two, it was just like old times, with people laughing, teasing, joking -- things a close-knit family does. The cousins went ice-skating and ice fishing, and by the time they left, Cassie and her kids were feeling close to normal, even though there would always be an ache in their hearts for their dad.

Before they left Arizona, Cassie told her office manager not to call her for anything, so she could get some time totally away. She did as she was told, so upon arriving home there were several urgent messages for Cassie to answer. She quickly dealt with all but one, and she needed to talk to her kids about it.

"I have a chance to present at a very prestigious conference next week, but I will be gone for a week. Before I answer I wanted to discuss it with both of you."

"Mom, we're eighteen and old enough to take care of ourselves. We promise we won't have any wild parties or anything like that. You know our friends. None of us drink, none of us smoke, and none of us take any drugs. Besides, if we tried anything, you'd find out about it and there would be hell to pay. Neither of us wants to lose our scholarships, and neither of us wants to disappoint you. Just be sure we go grocery shopping before you leave so you don't have two starving teenagers here when you get home."

So Cassie made her plans, and a week later she was ready to go. She had a car coming to take her to the airport so the kids wouldn't have to worry about that. There was food in the fridge and extra money on the counter so they could splurge and get pizza or take-out if they wanted. She promised to call them when she got to her hotel, and then she was off.

The first two days went like any other for the twins. School, practice after school, dinner, homework and some time for TV. Then on day three, everything changed for them. Both had their afterschool practices cancelled, and because they were seniors and had no afternoon classes, they were able to go home just after noon. Alex made them both sandwiches, and they sat by the pool eating. When they were done, she asked Michael if he wanted to get some running in. He was almost back to normal in terms of his fitness, and didn't want to miss a day of running, so he agreed, and both hurried inside to change.

Michael was out front stretching when Alex joined him. Both were wearing t-shirts and running shorts, with Alex adding a sports bra. But her running shorts were the smallest pair Michael had ever seen his sister wear. They covered everything, but just barely, and made her long legs look even longer. Looking at her stretch, he realized how hot his sister was, and knew why all his friends tried to get him to fix up dates with her.

An 'are you okay' from Alex brought Michael back to his senses. He wanted to do ten miles at a comfortable pace, but Alex thought they should do five and see how his legs were doing, and then add the other five if everything was fine. She was always worrying about him, but Michael didn't mind. She had been with him for all his recovery and rehab, helping him learn to stand, walk, and finally run on his own. She was a great sister, so he agreed.

After the first five miles, he decided to cut their run short and head home. Not because he was hurting, but because he realized he could hardly run with the erection he had, brought on by watching Alex run with her tiny shorts. Her ass jiggled ever so slightly as she ran, and the thought of her long legs wrapped around him made his blood run straight to his dick.

When they got home they ended up in their basement gym, one their dad had put together. There was equipment for most everything, so the twins spent lots of time there, especially while Michael rehabbed. They cooled down and stretched again, and Michael noticed that Alex had a strange look on her face.

"Are you ok, sis?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I was thinking about doing one more exercise. How about a sit-up contest -- who can do more? Sound good?"

"Sure, but what does the winner get? It's always better to have a prize to work toward."

"The winner gets to have the loser do one thing, anything they want. But nothing dangerous or anything that will embarrass the loser. Game?"

It only took Michael seconds to agree, and told Alex she could start -- ladies first. She got out an exercise mat to lie on, stripped off her t-shirt, and got on the floor. Michael knelt to hold her feet, and Alex got started, while he counted.

'Alex really is pretty, Michael thought. 'Her green eyes really sparkle.'

"20...25...30..."

'And she certainly has a smoking hot body, with her flat stomach and her incredible boobs.'

"50...55...60..."

'Her legs are beautiful, so long, tanned and strong. No wonder she is so good at soccer.'

"75...80...85..."

'How have I not noticed how sexy and stunning she is? Just looking at her is giving me a hard-on.'

"91...92...93..."

At 93, Alex stopped and lay on the mat, breathing hard, trying to catch her breath.

"OK, little brother, top that!"

So the siblings traded places, and Alex counted out for her brother. He started slowly, knowing he had to beat her number, so he didn't want to get tired too quickly.

'Michael has really grown into a hunk. I wonder how I never really noticed him like this before?'

"30...35...40..."

'His weight training has really paid off. His upper body looks much stronger, and his abs are enough to make any girl's panties wet. Like mine.'

"65...70...75..."

'I can't believe I am getting wet at the thought of my brother. But he is hot, and I know my friends all want to date him.'

"90...95...100...101...102...103..."

With that, Michael collapsed back onto the mat, breathing hard and sweating harder, but he knew he had won the bet. Now if only Alex will go along with what he wanted.

"OK, Michael. You won, fair and square. What do you want me to do?"

"Something pretty easy, but it comes in two parts. First, I want you to kiss me."

"Kiss you? I kiss you all the time, goofy."

"I know, but I want you to kiss me, not like a brother, but like a boyfriend. And I want you naked when you do it."

A shocked look appeared on Alex's face, followed by a slight smile. But before she could say anything, Michael went on.

"I love you, Alex, and not just as brother/sister. You took such good care of me after the accident, doing things that mom just couldn't. She was so wrapped up in dad's funeral and grieving for him that she couldn't spare any for me. And I understand, she and dad loved each other so much she was just devastated by everything.

"But when I was totally out of it, you were there, by my bed, talking to me, holding my hand, loving me. Those times you gave me sponge baths and you took extra time washing me. I knew what you were doing; even though I couldn't talk to tell you how great it felt, you knew anyway. Helping me through my rehab, by my side each time I made another breakthrough, made me love you even more. And today, watching you run and do the sit-ups, I finally realized how smoking hot you are. And I am willing to risk everything to love you."

When Michael finished, Alex said nothing. But she stood up, put her hands on the hem of her sports bra, and lifted it up and off. Smiling, she then put her hands to her waist and pushed her shorts and panties down and off. She stood there, totally naked, in front of her brother who just proclaimed his love for her. And she stood there, loving him back. She stepped toward him, grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts.

"Squeeze them, Michael. Play with my tits. Suck my nipples, and feel them get harder in your mouth. And think of how good it will feel when you fuck my tits later."

Michael was almost in shock, as this was the response he was hoping for, but not the response he was expecting. His sister felt the same way as he did! Plus she was offering her body to him. Suddenly, he felt her hands on the waistband of his shorts, and soon they were around his ankles, along with his underwear. Alex hugged him, their naked bodies rubbing against each other, and kissed him deeply. After what seemed like an eternity, she broke the kiss and whispered in his ear,

"I hope that was the kiss you wanted. I've wanted to make love to you for months, but didn't know how to tell you. And now I can. But for my first time -- our first time -- I want you in my bed. I love you, Michael, and I want you to make love to my body. Anything you want, any position you want, as many times as you want, I am yours now and forever. So take me upstairs and fuck me with your big dick."

Alex hurried to her bedroom, with Michael close behind. He stopped to make sure the doors were locked, and then joined Alex in her room. He found her laying on her bed, still naked, with her long legs spread for him. He joined her, his eyes never leaving the sight before him.

"What are you staring at?"

"You. I don't ever want to forget this moment, no matter what happens to us in the future."

Smiling, Alex then bent her knees and spread her thighs as wide as she could, opening herself up fully for her brother.

"Here's another moment for you to remember. But Michael, I want you -- no, need you -- in me right now. Please make me a woman. Please make me your woman. Push yourself in me as deep as you can go. Please..."

Not wasting a moment, Michael settled between his sister's splayed thighs and rested his engorged dick at her opening. Slowly he slid in, only an inch or two, and stopped, making sure Alex was ok. She nodded, and he slid out and back in another inch or two. He did this three or four times until he fully filled his sister's pussy. Both moaned loudly as he started to pull out and push in, setting a rhythm that set both off.

"Oh yes, Michael. This feels so good. You're so big and you fill me up so well. Keep pumping in my pussy. Oh god, I'm going to cum so hard. Yes, yes, yes...!"

Her first orgasm took Alex by storm, filling her body with electricity. She screamed her brother's name, arched her back, and almost bucked him off. Three times she spasmed, lost in her orgasm. Michael held onto her hips and held himself inside her pussy, letting her orgasmic waves pass. Once she stopped, he started to thrust in her again, knowing his own orgasm was only moments away. When Alex heard his breathing change and felt his dick growing again in her pussy, she knew he was ready to fill her pussy with his cum.

"Yes, Michael. Cum in me. Fill me with your hot cum. Shoot it deep inside my wet pussy. Oh my god, I'm cumming again. Cum in your sister's pussy. Yes!"

And together, brother and sister came as one, each calling out the other's name.

After filling his sister's pussy, Michael collapsed on top of her. They lay there, catching their breath as they kissed. Michael was still hard, buried in Alex's pussy. She squeezed him with her muscles and he started to move inside her again. Both moaned at the feeling, and he told Alex to get on her hands and knees. They repositioned, and soon he was thrusting once again into his sister's hot, wet pussy.

"I love this. You fill me so good; I can feel every inch of you pushing inside me, going deeper than before. Your dick is rubbing against my clit, making me cum again. Make me cum, little brother!"

Filling her completely, their orgasms hit at the same time. As he filled his sister again with rope after rope of cum, Alex was in ecstasy. She came almost as hard as the first time, squeezing his dick as they both came. Exhausted, the twins pulled apart and lay on the bed, cuddling with each other. Soon they were both asleep, Alex's hand holding Michael's dick and Michael's fingers buried in Alex's pussy.

Michael was dreaming, and what a dream it was. He was getting a blowjob from a woman with long, blonde hair. He couldn't see her face, but she had the body of a goddess. She was taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat, and he knew he would soon fill her warm mouth with his cum.

He was waking now, slowly, and the faceless woman began to come into focus. He realized that it was not a dream woman -- it was Alex giving him the wakeup blowjob. Once he realized it was not a dream, but really happening, he moaned loudly and began to ejaculate in her mouth, filling it to overflowing. Alex swallowed almost every drop, and licked her lips to capture what she missed. She smiled at her brother and saw the love and lust for her in his eyes.

"How's that for a wake-up alarm? I could get used to doing that every morning for you. And tomorrow you get to eat my pussy instead. But right now we need to shower -- alone -- and get ready for school."

Reluctantly, the twins got out of bed, kissed deeply, showered, and started their daily routine.

The next two days went much the same. Oral sex to wake up, school, after school practices, home for dinner and homework, and the night spent in bed, making love in most every way they could. And although they wanted to spend all night having sex, they knew they needed their sleep for the days to come.

But Saturday was different. No school, so the siblings were able to sleep in. Michael woke first, and just laid in bed, watching his sister sleep, marveling at her beauty. Alex soon woke and found Michael looking at her.

"What are you staring at?"

"You, my beautiful, sexy sister. I'm so happy we found the courage to speak up about our feelings toward each other. I love you, Alex, and not just because you are a wonderful sister and great in bed. You are, but I love you for you. I just hope we can keep our secret from our friends at school. And from Mom. But for now, I want to kiss you all over and make love to you until you scream my name. And then do it all again."

"I love you too, Michael. And I want nothing more to stay in bed with you, making love. I know we have a lot to think about, keeping this from everyone. But Mom is home tomorrow, and we both have a bunch of chores to do before she gets here. So let's get our work done and then you can ravage my body again later."

Reluctantly, Michael agreed. Their mom was due back from her conference Sunday, and they hadn't done anything around the house all week. So after breakfast, he went outside to start his work, and Alex started cleaning in the house. Several hours later, both were finishing up their work. Michael had come in several times to refill his water bottle, but otherwise they had been in two separate worlds of chores. He was in the kitchen drinking some water when Alex came in. Both were tired from the work, but the day was still young.

"Now that we are finally finished, how about taking a relaxing dip in the pool? I know I'll really enjoy that."

"Yeah, sounds good, sis. Let's go change and meet in the pool. And I'm going to order some pizza to be delivered."

Michael was the first outside, and he carried several pool towels for the two of them. He was just about to dive in when Alex came out, wearing the smallest bikini Michael had ever seen on her. It left little to the imagination, and she looked fantastic in it.