Desert Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you get that, Alex? I can't believe Mom would ever allow you to wear that anywhere, even here."

"Mom hasn't seen it, and I trust you to not tell her about it either. I figure with just us it'll be fine, especially since you've seen much more of me lately."

With that, Alex dove into the pool, and Michael wasn't far behind. He started doing laps, as that was one exercise his doctors said would help him get back into shape. Alex fell in beside him, but stopped after a while as Michael kept on. After 15 minutes he came to a stop, breathing hard but satisfied with the number of laps he did. He and Alex then started to splash each other, acting like a couple of kids. At one point he swam behind her and embraced her, putting his hands on her tits. He started playing with them as Alex stopped squirming and started to push her almost naked ass into him. Suddenly she untied her top to let him play with her naked tits, and then untied her bottoms.

"Oh Michael, that feels so good. Please put your fingers in my pussy and finger me until I cum."

Michael started to finger fuck his sister, slowly at first, but gradually building up his speed until her body tensed and she came on his fingers. As she was recovering he pulled her to the edge of the pool and lifted her up and sat her on the edge. He then spread her legs and kissed his way up her thighs to her steaming pussy.

Still on the brink of orgasm, he quickly set her off, licking her lips and sucking her clit. Alex came again, screaming out his name as she did. Michael kept licking his sister's moist, hot pussy, lapping up her wetness as she came again and again. She finally could take no more, and she pushed his head away from her and closed her thighs. She lay back on the pool deck exhausted, but fully sated for the time being.

Michael lay down beside her, gently stroking her face and hair and kissing her deeply. She moaned softly when his hand slid down to caress her tits, and when he started to lick and suck her nipples, she came again. Totally wasted, Alex pushed Michael away once again and begged him to stop. He pulled away and suggested she lay on one of the lounge chairs. He helped her to the closest one, and as she lay down, she started to stroke his engorged dick through his swimsuit.

"So do you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy? Even after what you just did to me, I am so ready for you to fuck me with your dick and make me cum again."

"How about something else? How about you suck me, but instead of cumming in your mouth, I cum on your tits?"

"Ooh yes. Cum on me and paint me like a whore. Your whore. Yes, little brother. Cover my tits and face with your cum!"

Quickly stripping his suit off, Michael stepped close to his sister. Alex gently took his dick in her hands and began to lick it like an ice cream cone. She took her time, spending time fondling and sucking his balls. When she finally took him in her mouth, Michael almost came. He willed himself to settle down, and began to enjoy what his sister was doing.

She took him deep into her mouth and licked him. She took him all the way out and then engulfed him. She deep-throated him. And all the while, Michael kept his eyes on his wanton sister, watching as she fingered herself as she sucked him off. Finally he felt the onset of his orgasm as he moaned and pulled himself from her mouth. Alex grabbed his dick with both her hands, pointing it her chest.

"Oh yes, little brother. Cum on my tits. Paint my face. Cover me with your cum!"

Michael groaned and started to shoot his cream at his sister. The first three ropes splashed on her tits, the next two on her face, and the rest Alex gobbled up with her mouth. When Michael stopped cumming, she slipped his dick out of her mouth and licked him clean. Then she licked her lips, and used her fingers to scoop his cum from her face into her mouth. Finished with that, she proceeded to massage the cum on her chest into her skin, whispering how good it all felt.

"I love how you taste. I could swallow your cum all day and it would never be enough. And I love how it feels when I rub it into my body. The best kind of moisturizer -- all natural!"

Michael was about to join Alex on the lounge chair when they heard the ringing of the front doorbell. Lunch had just arrived. Alex jumped up to answer it when Michael stopped her.

"Sis, you better let me get it. I'm not sure the delivery guy is ready to see you naked and covered in cum."

"True, but it'll probably be the best tip he gets all day!"

They both laughed as Michael grabbed his swimsuit and pulled it on as he ran to the door. Moments later he was back, pizza and two cans of pop in hand.

"Maybe I should have let you answer the door. The delivery guy was one of the hottest girls I have ever seen. In fact, I think she goes to our school. Jamie... something. She probably would've gotten a real thrill looking at you."

"Jamie Stevens? Yeah, I bet she would've loved to see me like this, seeing as how she's a lesbian. She's nice, but always seems to be hitting on me. But never mind her, let's eat. I'm hungry."

Later that night the twins were watching a movie when Alex's phone went off.

"Hi, mom. What's up?"

"Hi, sweetie. Just calling to see how you two are getting along and to also ask a favor. My flight got switched to late afternoon and I can't get a car to pick me up, so I'm wondering if you or Michael can do it. I know driving to Sky Harbor isn't your favorite thing to do, but if you two are free, can you get me?"

"Absolutely! We'd love to pick you up. Text me your flight information and we'll be there. And to answer your question, Michael and I are getting along just fine. In fact, I feel closer to him now that we've had some time alone together."

"I'm so happy to hear that. I'll send you the info once I get back to the hotel. And I'll see my favorite children tomorrow!"

Alex disconnected the call from her mom and looked at her brother.

"So, you feel closer to me? How much closer do you want to feel tonight?"

"How about this close. You make some popcorn, I'll pick out another movie, and we watch it naked."

"Sounds good. But please don't pick out another chick flick. One per night is my limit. Try something with some action."

So as he went to make more popcorn, Alex started looking for a movie. Surfing the different services, she stopped at one she didn't know they had. Scrolling through the movie list, she picked one that sounded promising. She started, and then paused the movie, so it would start as soon as she pushed play. Michael came back in with a big bowl of popcorn and several water bottles, ready to watch whatever Alex chose.

"OK, little brother. Ready to get naked?"

"You bet I am. But I'm really going to miss doing this with you once mom gets home. We're going to have to be really careful around her."

"True, but I do have something in mind. But I want to think it through more before I tell you. So let's get naked and watch the movie."

So both quickly stripped, and Alex hit play. Instantly, the room was filled with moaning and the sure-fire sounds of people having sex. When Michael was able to focus on the screen, it was filled with three people, on a large bed, having sex. One woman, on her knees and getting fucked from behind, was a bit older but drop dead beautiful. The other two were a bit younger.

The younger woman was laying on her back on the bed, legs splayed open, with the older woman's head buried in her pussy. The third person, a young man about the age of the second woman, was doing the fucking. Alex and Michael were suddenly quiet, watching the threesome on the screen. Soon all three were orgasming, with the young man shooting his cum all over the two women. When they were finally done cumming, Michael paused the movie.

"Alex, how did you find this movie? I had no idea we had any porn channels on our cable system. Did you know about this?"

"No, I just happened to come across this. But tell me -- who do those people remind you of."

Michael took his time looking at the scene, frozen on the screen. All three actors were fit, and the women both had great sets of tits. The younger one had long blonde hair, the older one had reddish-blonde hair and the boy had dark hair. After a moment it hit him. They looked like his family -- Alex, him and their mom.

"Holy shit, Alex. They look like us. You. Me. Mom. Is that why you picked this one?"

"Exactly. Now, let's watch the rest of the movie and then go to bed and make love all night."

After a frenzied night of love making, the twins slept late the next morning. Alex woke first and saw Michael's morning hard-on staring at her. She leaned over and took it into her warm mouth, savoring the taste of his cum mingled with her own juices. She took her time, wanting him to wake up to the feeling of her mouth on him. Several minutes later, after licking and sucking him deep into her mouth, Michael woke up moaning at the feelings of Alex's blowjob. After they made eye contact and smiled at each other, Michael moaned loudly and filled his sister's mouth with his cum.

"I'd ask you to reciprocate, but after the fucking you gave me last night, I'm too sore to do anything with you today. But we need to get going anyway, and get everything cleaned up before we get mom. You shower, and I'll put the sheets in the wash, we can have breakfast, and then I'll shower. I love you, Michael. So much."

"I love you too, sis. Now let's get going."

Later, with several hours to kill before going to the airport, Alex told Michael she wanted to go to the mall to do some shopping. Knowing how much he disliked shopping, she told him to get a Starbucks while she hit several stores. She soon joined him, as it was time to head to the airport. While waiting for their mom's plane to land, Alex decided to bring up the movie from last night again.

"So, did you like the movie I picked last night?"

"Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't I? It had two hot, sexy women who let the guy do anything he wanted to them. I know most of porn is faked, but still. It was really hot to watch."

"And it didn't bother you that the three of them looked like mom and us?"

"No. It made it just that much hotter. But I'm curious as to why you picked that particular movie?"

"Just part of a plan I have been putting together. I'm sure you've noticed mom is pretty lonely these days. I know she says she has us and that's enough, but I don't think so. I've seen her masturbating by the pool, and have heard her in her room other times as well. You know how sexually active she and dad were, and I think she really misses that closeness. And that's where we come in.

"I want us to have sex with mom. I know it's a huge risk, and I know society looks down on that, but look at you and me. It's been less than a week for us, but I love you more now than before and I can't think of anyone else I would want to have sex with more than you. Other than mom, perhaps. Think about it. She's not yet 37 and looks ten years younger. You've seen her in a bikini -- she looks better than most of the girls in school. She loves us and we love her -- what could be more natural? Just think about it. Please?"

Before Michael could answer they looked up and saw their mom walking down the terminal toward them. Alex was right, Michael thought. Mom was beautiful, sexy and full of love for the twins. Michael smiled and looked at Alex.

"I'm in."

Next Saturday their mom was going out for lunch and shopping with some friends, leaving Alex and Michael on their own. Alex thought this would be great, as now she and Michael could start their plan in motion. As she left, their mom said she would be gone all afternoon, and possibly into the evening, as the girls were going out for dinner as well. As she left, the twins both gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. They had decided earlier that they would get their chores done right away so they could have the rest of the day to themselves.

Alex finished first and quickly showered, paying close attention to her ass. She had decided to give her anal virginity to Michael, so after drying off she pulled out the bags from shopping last week. She took a bottle of lube and the smaller of two butt plugs from one bag, and a vibrator from the other. The shop employee assured her that the vibrator would feel magnificent in both her pussy and ass, and was sure to give her a mind-blowing orgasm.

She lubed the butt plug and slipped it into her ass slowly, not sure how much it would hurt. She was surprised that it slipped in without any pain, and her ass felt full and stretched. As she finished, Michael yelled he was going to shower, so Alex quickly put the other toys away and lay on her bed naked, waiting for her brother to find her and then ravage her body. Her pussy was already wet in anticipation when Michael came into the room.

"Wow, sis. You really know how to make me hard in a hurry. You look incredibly hot and sexy like that."

"Good, because that is what I want -- your hard dick, pushing into me, making me cum over and over this afternoon. We need to talk later, but right now I need you in bed with me, making love to my body."

Michael stood next to the bed when Alex started to stroke his dick, making him harder than before. She quickly engulfed him, sliding his dick all the way into her mouth. After holding him there for awhile, she slipped him out while whispering 'fuck my mouth, but don't cum there.' Doing what his sister asked, Michael started to fuck her mouth, slowly at first, but rapidly building up speed. Before Alex felt his orgasm hit, she pulled him out and immediately moved on the bed onto all fours. Michael quickly positioned himself behind her when he saw her first surprise.

"Alexandra Hanson, is that a butt plug in your ass? Nice!"

"The girl at the sex shop said this would be a great way to start getting myself ready for you. Once I get used to this size, I have another, one size larger. All so I can get ready for you to fuck my ass. But right now I need you in my pussy. I can't wait to feel the sensations with your dick in my pussy and the plug in my ass. So get busy, little brother."

Not wanting to disappoint his sister, Michael lined his dick up with her dripping pussy and slowly pushed all the way in. Alex moaned the entire time, and once he started to move in and out, she had her first orgasm.

He kept working her, fucking her pussy, reaching around to play with her tits, and twisting her butt plug. Each time he did, she had another small orgasm, until she was pleading with him to cum in her so she can cum with him. Three more thrusts were all it took, and Michael started to fill his sister's pussy with his hot semen. Feeling that, Alex came again, but this time her orgasm washed over her entire body. After both settled down, they lay together in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow.

"Oh my god, Michael. You usually make me cum hard, but this was even better. I just might get used to having something in my butt as we fuck."

"And I can't wait for you to be ready for me to take your ass. It's something I have dreamed about."

"Glad to hear that, because I feel the same way. And once you're ready, I have another surprise for you."

"Once I am ready? With you like this, I'm always ready. So what's the surprise?"

Alex smiled at her brother, pulled a bag from under her bed, and showed him the contents.

"You bought a vibrator? When did you get that?"

"The same time I bought the plugs. And now I want to do something I saw online. I want you to plug me airtight, with the butt plug in my ass, the vibrator in my pussy, and your dick in my mouth. And when you cum, I want you to cum on my tits."

"Whatever you want, sis."

Smiling, Michael leaned over, kissed Alex, took the vibrator from her hand, got out of bed and walked around so his dick was pointing at her face. Alex opened her mouth and Michael slipped in his steel-hard dick. At the same time he turned the vibrator on and pushed it into his sister's pussy. As soon as Alex felt the intrusion, along with the vibrations, she almost came. But once he started to fuck her with the vibrator, she was lost.

Orgasm after orgasm careened through her body, one after another. She was overwhelmed by the feelings of all her holes getting filled at once. She moaned around Michael's dick as he kept a steady pace with his face fucking. Meanwhile, using the vibrator to thoroughly fuck her pussy, he kept changing how fast and how deep he went, enjoying the sight of his sister's body constantly wracked by orgasms. Finally ready, he pulled out of her mouth and started to shoot his cum on her sweat-streaked body. Soon her face, chest and stomach were covered in his thick cream.

Pulling the vibrator out of her pussy, Michael laid next to his sister watching her still-trembling body. He was again struck by her beauty and marveled that he was so lucky to have her as his sister. Finally still, Alex started to lick his cum from her face and scoop it up from her chest with her fingers to eat. When she was satisfied, she rubbed the rest into her body.

"How an I ever going to live without this, Michael? Next fall, when we are at two different schools? How am I going to get through each day without you loving me like you do?"

"I'm not sure, but have you looked into staying here and going to ASU? Or I could see about going to UA with you. Think mom would go for it?"

"I think she'll be okay with whatever we want to do. And if we can get an apartment together off-campus, think of how great that would be. It would have to be two bedrooms, of course, for appearances sake. But only using one. And definitely something we have to think about. But right now, I want to work on our other plan -- Operation Fuck Mom.

"So from now on, anytime we leave the house for anything, we need to give her a kiss and a big hug. I'll be sure to push my tits into hers, and you need to push your dick into her crotch. Also, anytime we pass her, touch her. In the kitchen, walk behind her and brush her ass. Nothing overt, but just enough to get her used to our touches.

"And I am going to start talking to her about my 'sex problems', like how I feel about having sex with boys, and how some of the girls at school turn me on. Stuff like that to get her thinking about sex more often. And I bet we see and hear her masturbate more often as well. And then we'll strike at the right time. I'm not sure when that will be, but we both will know it when it arrives. And I bet we'll all have a great time!"

So Operation Fuck Mom got into full swing, and for the next several weeks they did their best to "touch" Cassie. Brushing behind her in the kitchen, Michael would be sure to lightly rub her ass. Saying goodbye in the morning, Alex would give her mom a hug, pressing her full tits into her mother's fuller tits.

One night Michael came behind Cassie while she was doing the dishes and wrapped his arms around her from the back, being sure his hard dick pushed into her ass, thanking her for dinner. These and other little things were starting to have an effect on Cassie. She also saw how Alex started to dress sexier in the house -- midriff shirts, small pairs of running shorts, and no bras.

"I wonder what's gotten into the kids lately? All this touching, kissing, and sexual innuendos are making me really horny. I'm glad I have my vibrator to keep me happy."

Later that week, after the twins had made each other cum, they were laying in bed when Alex thought she heard something down the hallway. Convinced it was Cassie playing with herself, she went to see. Michael followed her, and both nakedly stood outside their mom's bedroom door listening. They could hear the soft moans of their mom as well as the quiet hum of her vibrator. What they heard next both shocked and pleased them both.