Desert Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Michael. That feels so good. Yes, baby, keep fucking mommy's hot cunt with your dick. Make me cum, and then cum in me. Ahhh, Alex. You suck my tits so good; just keep doing it like that. Yes, yes, yes... Now sit on my face so I can lick your sweet cunt as your brother fucks me. Oh baby, you taste so good. Flood my face with your sweet juices and let me drink them in. Oh my god, YES!"

They then heard their mother's orgasm rip through her. She was constantly moaning and begging her kids to make her cum even harder. And although she tried to keep quiet, the twins heard her whisper,

"Tomorrow. I'll take the afternoon off so I can fuck myself outside and scream my head off, and nobody will hear. Tomorrow..."

The twins looked at each other, smiling. The first part of their plan was a success. Part two would be tomorrow. Both had the afternoon off from practice, so they would be able to be in the house, watching their mom before they joined her. But that was tomorrow.

Right now they were both so horny that they practically ran to Alex's room, where Michael wasted no time impaling his sister on his dick. She was so wet he filled her pussy in one push, and was soon fucking her hard and deep. In no time, the siblings were cumming hard, and Michael filled his sister with a huge load of cum. Michael pulled himself out of Alex's pussy, and she sat up and licked him clean. Then they fell to the bed cuddling and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day Cassie told her office manager that she was going to take the afternoon off, as it would probably be her last one for many weeks. She got home, changed into her bikini, poured herself a large glass of wine, and made her way out to her pool. The wine was relaxing, the warm sun soothed her, and soon she was daydreaming about her husband and of all the great sex they had.

A loud noise from the street jolted Cassie back from her reverie. As she drank some more wine Cassie slipped back into her daydream. She was back thinking about Jack, and as she did she slipped one hand beneath the waistband of her bikini, the other beneath her top, and started to play with her pussy and breasts. She and Jack had had an extremely active sex life, he had died more than a year ago, and she was horny.

"Oh Jack, I miss you so much. You could make me cum by just sucking my tits. Ohhh, I miss that so much. Remember how we had to be so quiet so as not to wake the kids when we fucked? The kids... they are great and miss you too. You would be so proud of them for all they have become."

Unbeknownst to Cassie, Michael and Alex had slipped quietly into the house. At that same moment, her 'great' kids were in the kitchen, watching their mother finger herself through the sliding glass doors that led onto the patio. Alex was bent over the table, naked, with her brother standing behind her, also naked, pounding her wet pussy with his thick dick.

"Oh god, Michael. That feels so good, you pounding my pussy. Can you feel how wet I am for you? Fuck me. Please fuck me, fuck me hard until you fill my pussy with your cum. And then think how good it will be when we tag-team mom. You filling her pussy with your dick and me sitting on her face so she can lick your cum out of my pussy. Oh my god Michael. That will be so hot. Cum in me! Make me cum on your dick! Yesss!"

As Alex fantasized out loud about their mother, Michael moaned as his dick grew larger in his sister's pussy. Alex felt it as well, and moaned aloud as well.

"Finish me off, little brother. Fill your sister's pussy with your cum. You like the idea of us fucking mom. God, she is so hot, I can't wait to taste her and watch you fuck her. Oh yes, cum with me!"

Together, the siblings orgasmed, Michael filling his sister's pussy with stream after stream of semen, and Alex squeezing his dick, milking him until they both stopped shaking.

Michael pulled out and Alex kissed him with an unsatisfied hunger. She ground her hips against his, pressed her tits into his chest, and slipped her tongue into his mouth. They stood there for many minutes, kissing and grinding into each other while keeping an eye on their mom, who by now had shed her bikini and was lying naked on the lounge chair, one hand in her pussy, the other on her tits. Breaking their kiss, Alex quietly opened the sliders and she and Michael crept out toward their mom. She was moaning loudly, and as they got into position (Michael by her pussy, Alex by her tits), they saw her body shake with a small orgasm.

"Oh yes, play with me. Make me cum again, only harder. Please fuck my cunt, Michael, and fill me with your cream. Yesss, Alex, suck my tits and help your brother make me cum."

Kneeling by her mother's chest, Alex smiled at her brother and whispered into her mother's ear 'as you wish'. At the same time, Michael pushed his rock hard dick into his mother's cunt as Alex sucked Cassie's right nipple into her mouth. Cassie's eyes flew open at the new intrusions and she had a moment of panic. Her kids were fucking her, just like she had been fantasizing about. But how did they know? She knew it was wrong, but it felt so damn good, her son's sizeable dick plowing her cunt, and her daughter sucking and mauling her tits.

Overwhelmed by emotions she didn't fully comprehend, Cassie went with it, too far along right now to care about anything but her next orgasm. When it hit, it was like nothing she had ever experienced with Jack. It burst upon her as if she struck by lightening -- her body tensed and arced up from the chair, her head thrown back, her mouth open, her eyes rolling back into her head. Michael kept fucking her even as she clamped down on his dick, determined to fill his mother's cunt with his cum. Alex kept sucking her tits, and slipped a finger onto her mother's clit. Cassie was swept away, feeling everything hit her at once.

"Ahhh, yes. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck my cunt. Fill my cunt with your cream. Suck my tits, Alex! Yesss! Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

The siblings kept sucking and fucking their mother through a series of orgasms, until finally she pushed Alex away and begged Michael to stop.

"Please, no more. My cunt is too sensitive for any more. Please..."

Pleased with their accomplishment, the twins stood, kissed deeply, and watched their mother's body tremble in the aftermath of her orgasms. Alex then straddled her mother's face with her thighs.

"One more fantasy to fulfill, mommy. Lick my sweet pussy, and taste the cum of both your children. Eat me, mommy. Lick your daughter's pussy and taste your son's cum while you make me cum."

Unable to move, Cassie started to lick her daughter's pussy with wild abandon. Her mouth was filled by a flood of Michael's cum, which she quickly swallowed. As she started to work Alex's pussy, she was rewarded with another flood of liquid, this time the sweet tasting juices of her daughter. Both women were moaning and gyrating their bodies, and Alex urged Michael to push his dick back into their mother.

"Fuck her, Michael. Fuck her while she eats me. Make her cum, and when you cum, do it on her tits. Make her your woman like you made me yours."

The invasion of her pussy by Michael's dick pushed Cassie into another orgasm. The idea of her, the quiet, unassuming, widowed business owner fucking, and getting fucked by her children was just too much, and she screamed into Alex's pussy. With her tongue buried deep in her daughter, Cassie just didn't care. The feelings of loneliness that had filled her for the past year were rapidly disappearing. Her son was filling her needy cunt. Her daughter was cumming all over her face. She felt wanted again. She felt needed again. She felt sexy again. And the fact that it was her children helping her feel that way was something she was going to have to deal with. Later. Right now she felt Alex pull away from her face and Michael pull out of her cunt.

Not knowing why, she opened her eyes just in time to see her son start to shoot his cum on her tits, face, and stomach. It was warm and sticky, and tasted delicious. Before she could say anything when he finished, she watched as Alex knelt in front of Michael and licked his dick clean.

Alex then turned to Cassie and started to eat the cum from her body, racing her mom to see who could lick up the most. When they had cleaned the cum from her body, the two women kissed like the lovers they were to become. Not wanting to be left out, Michael joined them, moving his lips from his sister to his mother and back. Shivering her way through another orgasm, Cassie cuddled her naked children close to her. Kissing each of them on their foreheads, she sighed.

"I want to be angry at both of you, but I feel far to good after what you did to me. I assume this was planned, and I think I finally figured out why you've been acting so strange toward me lately. You made me so horny I couldn't wait for some alone time today to take care of it. I was hoping my fingers and vibrator would be enough as usual, but not anymore. I know this is wrong, but now that I've had a taste of my sexy children fucking me, I'm not giving it up. But this is something that HAS to stay between us and us alone. No one can ever know what we do."

"We know that, mom. We've been hiding the fact that we've been fucking each other for several months now. No one knows about the two of us, and no one will know about the three of us either. I know we have a lot to talk about, but right now I want us to go to your bedroom and let Michael fuck our brains out."

The next morning Cassie woke with a start, confused by what she was feeling. Her mouth ached, her pussy was sore, and her skin felt crusty. As she slowly woke up, she wondered if she had been dreaming, or did her children really have sex with her. She then felt Alex lying on one side, her leg thrown across Cassie's and her hand lying across her chest. Michael was on her other side, his arm laying across her stomach and resting on his sister's butt. So it wasn't a dream -- last night was real. Her mind started to race -- 'what really happened? How could I justify what we did? What we did was so wrong, but it also felt so right. My children are really hot and really know how to make love to someone. What happens now?'

As those thoughts raced through her mind, Alex started to play with her mother's tits, lightly rubbing her nipples. Michael also slipped his hand from his sister's butt to his mother, pushing two fingers into her moistening pussy. She was getting wetter as her body reacted to what her children were doing to her. Again, she knew it was wrong, but she hadn't felt like this for such a long time, so she decided to let whatever was happening happen, and damn the consequences.

She moved her mouth to Alex's, and the two kissed deeply. Cassie then opened her legs wider, giving Michael full access to her needy pussy. She moaned into Alex's mouth as Michael fingered her, and she could feel her impending orgasm build.

Michael leaned over and pulled his mother's tit into his mouth and sucked hard, which was all it took to set off her orgasm. Her juices flooded into her pussy, her legs clamped together trapping Michael's fingers inside her, and she moaned into her daughter's mouth as they kissed. They kept this up until Cassie lay quiet on the bed, lying between her children, wondering what the future would bring.