Desert Rose - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas, please don't tickle. That is not a nice way to wake." She said as she rolled over.

"Ticklish, eh?" I pulled her on top of me and slid my hands to her sides.

"Yes!" as she tried to get my hands away from her ribs.

Next thing I knew, Rose both tackled me and Rebecca helped. I fought back and tickled what I could reach, until we ended up as one naked sweaty tangled mess of arms, legs, bed clothes, and pillows. We lay there for some time until Rose swapped with Rebecca and lay partly on top of me stroking my dick as she nibbled on my chest. As Rose and I caressed each other Rebecca left the bed.

Some time later, it's hard to keep track of time when Rose is doing things to your body, a flush of the loo in the en suite told me that Rebecca had departed and left me in the care of my favourite lady.

"Sweetheart, we need to stop by a pharmacy tomorrow." Rose whispered in my ear. As she slipped my cock back in to her pussy and began riding me slowly.

"Pregnancy tests?" I asked.

"Yes, dear. For both of us. Rebecca is quite sure she caught and I'm thinking that I'm no longer qualified as a maiden."

"How do women know this?"

"Well, sometimes, as I've been told, the feeling of the chemicals just hit you. Sometimes it's not as strong, but Rebecca has a very significant flush to her face and I must say that the yesterday I felt the same after you came in me. After you came in me the feeling was different, that is all I can describe. Like my body shifting a little."

"I wonder what her father is going to say. We have known each other for years." I said, a bit concerned the SBS warrior would look askance at my fucking his only daughter and getting her up-the-duff.

"Well, I'm going to bet...uhh.. he will be happy...ohh, mmm...that she has learned of the usefulness of...ohhh godsss...men?" Rose said as the pace and intensity of her thrusts on my dick increased.

I began to thrust up and meet her as we increased the fucking. "I hope soo...damn this feels good." I said as the head of my cock hit the end of her vagina and bounced off her cervix.

"Gods yes. Fuck me baby, I want to feel your dick in my tummy. Gods, yes! Harder, harder! Fuck me baby!" Rose cried out as we pounded our bodies against each other.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard against my pelvis as I slammed my dick in to her body. "That...ug...what...ugh...you...uhg...want...ohhuhg?" I felt her cunt grip my dick as she came on me and then a spray of liquid erupted from her crotch as I rammed myself into her.

"YEEESSSS! I'm cumming! Fuck me, cum in me!" Rose begged as I fucked her hard and deep.

Her pussy gripped my dick and I erupted in her as her crotch met my pelvis. I held her in place as my dick sprayed more baby making cream into her.

Rose, collapsed on my body and I held her in place until I finished my orgasm.

"Honey, if you are not already carrying our child, you will soon." I said as I caressed her sweat slick body.

"I know." Rose held on to me for several minutes then sat up and slipped off my dick. We better get up and help Rebecca. I need to strip the bed and we need to find some food. It's late and I think we need to prepare in case we have less than friendly visitors."

"I agree. There are a few things I can do to make it significantly more difficult for anyone to reach you. Rebecca does not know many of the security protocols I have installed here. It's time she found out about them."

After Rose and I stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer we took a fast shower and got dressed. Rebecca was in the living room wearing a halter top and short cotton shorts as she inspected the trigger group of a Glock 23. A Glock 19MOS was field stripped on a non-scuff mat on the coffee table.

"About time you two stopped acting like a couple teenagers." Rebecca said as she smiled at Rose. "So, what now? I guess you need to find some place to stay out of sight?"

"Well, Rose should keep a low profile for a bit. I don't think anyone knows about me. Well, anyone who knows enough about me that may be a threat." I added, considering the staff at the El Segundo office. "A few of her company security staff know I exist, but just one knows who I am. I think he is not likely going to be a problem, he may be an asset if it gets bad. What do you think Rose?"

"No, Mike is perhaps the best placed person to keep tabs on Jon. I have no questions about where his loyalty is."

"As far as a place to stay, the flat downstairs is OK. It is not connected to Rose in any way and if someone makes the connection to me, I doubt that they would go there before they try to get in here. Gives a bit of an advantage. You have safe room, a weapons vault and an elevator that is programmed to return to the top landing after each use. There is no shaft-way ladder and there no roof access into the shaftway. There is also a set of door sensors and PIR/MMW detectors inside the shaft-way tied to the alarm system. If anyone uses the fire brigade key, manages to open the doors without the car at the landing, or somehow manages to enter that shaft-way, we will know. Lets get you ladies loaded in to the system."

I lead the way to the vault concealment wall and showed them the activation sequence then added them both to the biometric lock. Five minutes later they both were able to access the vault. Both women were surprised at the number of weapons that were hanging on the walls or sitting on mats in the cubicles.

"Thomas, you have been holding out on me darling." Rebecca said as she picked up the Ainsworth SSA. "Where do you manage to shoot this cannon without having half the police force showing up?"

"You know about the rooftop range, I have designed it to direct most of the sound that is not baffled upward, much like a jet hush house. What would be a defining roar is attenuated and redirected. If you are directly above the vent, it is still quite loud, but the sound levels decrease significantly as you move off centre to the sides and especially below the horizontal grade of the top of the shaft. All anyone will hear at street level is a soft thud from the vibrations left over, and even that is lower than the noise from the chillers and compressors, so no one knows. I removed as much of the sound suppression padding and vibration dampeners as I felt I could get away with from the outside HVAC equipment. A few people have mentioned the system seems a bit loud but I just say it's an old system in an old building. It works well as a distraction."

"I've used the range quite a bit but I guess I never thought about it. I certainly never let anyone else use it, so I guess I've never heard what it sounds like from the outside. You are going to have to let me try this later." Rebecca said as she caressed the long silver plated barrel.

After Rose and Rebecca finished fondling my guns, the three of us cleaned up and went out to the quayside for an early tea.

Book 2 cumming in Summer 2020