How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 01

Story Info
How it started.
8.5k words
4.39
14.7k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

G'day everyone.

Welcome to a new story. As has been the trend with my work recently this story deals with the hotwife, interracial and cuckold themes. I will be putting the tags I submit with the story at the start of each part to better inform you of what is coming. This story has five parts. All parts are finished and were submitted so I would expect they will be released close together.

I hope you read, enjoy and comment.

Cheers

CharlieB4

Tags. First Time. Virgin. Sex. Voyeurism. Non Consent/Reluctance. Interracial.

How It Started How It's Going. Pt 1

How it started.

Bill and Casey were just like any teenagers entering their last year of school. Despite going to the same high school for the whole time their paths had rarely crossed before the last year.

Casey was your all American girl. Tall and lean she ran track, swam and competed at the state trials for diving. As well she was a member of the cheerleading squad. She excelled academically in the humanities. Topping her class in English and Geography.

Bill was a science geek. If he wasn't in the chemistry or physics lab he was in the computer room. The only class they shared was biology. And while Bill would occasionally look longingly at the gorgeous blonde sitting on the other side of the room, to Casey he was invisible. Bill had played some sport. He'd played soccer growing up. His mum didn't like the physicality and aggression of football so she'd decided Bill would play the game his father grew up with in England. Unfortunately this high school was famous for their football and basketball team. Soccer was a game for the rejects.

One day a quirk of fate meant Bill's whole school life changed. He was kicking a soccer ball around with some of his friends on the oval after school. Bill played right wing because he had a killer left cross. He could land the ball right on his strikers head in the goalmouth from the sideline. The football team were running fitness drills down the other end under the watchful eye of their coach. He saw Bill practising and sent his assistant to get him.

"Can you kick this football the way you kick a soccer ball?"

"I don't know coach. I've never tried."

"Johnson, Jones get over here!" Coach bellowed. "Bales, bring the kicking T."

Three players in helmets and pads rushed over.

"Set up for a field goal drill. Come on hustle! What's your name kid?"

"Bill."

"Okay Bill, have you seen a field goal in football before? Do you know what happens?"

"I've seen it but I don't watch much football."

"Okay then. Johnson will snap the ball to Jones. He'll catch it and place it on the T. Then you run in and kick it between the posts over there. You got that."

Bill had shrugged. The instructions seemed simple. Johnson took up his position then the ball came back between his legs. Jones caught it and held it on the T. Bill moved in and hit the ball sweetly. It sailed high and long and straight between the posts.

"Do it again." The coach ordered.

They did with the same result. For the next thirty minutes the coach moved the four young men all over that half of the field getting Bill to kick the ball from different angles. He was on target twelve out of fifteen times.

"And you have never kick one of these before?" The coach was holding the American football in his oversized hand.

"No sir."

"Jesus," the coached rubbed the back of his neck with the other hand. He turned to his two assistants. "You guys are supposed to bring me all the talent. This guy just kicked more goals than our starting kicker did all last year."

"He didn't try out. How are we supposed to know?" One tried to respond.

"You open your fucking eyes like I just did." The coach had finished his rebuke so he turned his eyes back to Bill. "Right kid... Bill wasn't it?"

"Yeah, yes sir."

"Alright Bill, you're on the team. You go with shit for brains here and he'll get you kitted out. Practice starts at 4 tomorrow afternoon. You be here at 3.45."

And so Bill's transformation began. Not that he was accepted straight away. There was much to learn and game situations proved tougher than training. Still, in the fourth game on a rainy windswept night that made passing virtually impossible Bill kicked the team to victory with four field goals. The next week the school paper did a story about him. More importantly, Casey said hello to him in Biology. Within three weeks they were going steady.

Bill did wonder why a hot girl like Casey wasn't more sort after by the other players. Most of the other cheerleaders were attached to or being actively pursued by 'stars' like the quarterback or running backs. He found out the reason pretty quickly. The first time Bill was invited to Stacey home he accompanied the family to church. Stacy was called to the front along with any other unmarried female older than thirteen to renew their pledge to stay celibate till marriage. Stacy's dad was the pastor and he presided over the ceremony.

Not that this worried Bill. Unlike his new teammates who gossiped all the time about all the sexy things they did, Bill hadn't kissed a girl before Casey. The truth was he had been petrified his inexperience would mean Casey dumped him.

Casey was happy too. Bill didn't pressure her into doing some of the things her friends talked about. In the beginning they mostly just held hands. When he came over to study they actually studied. Her friends made fun of her but they always had. Came with the territory with a dad like hers.

As time went on their relationship evolved. The kissing became more passionate. Hands began to explore the nuances of each other's bodies. Surprisingly it was Casey who initiated most of the changes. Fuelled by the lurid details of her friends sexual exploits at cheerleading practice. Half way through their final year at school and two weeks after Casey's eighteenth birthday she presented Bill with a small gift wrapped box. When he'd torn the paper off it he'd been dismayed. It was a small jewellery box. The same jewellery box that held a silver ring he'd given her for her birthday.

"Don't you like it?" Bill thought Casey was going to dump him.

"Hey, I never take it off." She held up her hand flashing the band on her finger. "Open the box silly."

Bill did and took out the square foil wrapper it contained.

"A condom?"

"Yeah, umm..." It wasn't the excited reaction she had expected so now it was Casey's turn to be confused.

"But I thought, you know, the whole vow to wait thing... are you sure?"

At that moment Casey's heart swelled with love. Now she was sure she'd made the right choice. The same gift to any other boy she knew would have had them climbing all over her immediately to use it.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." Casey gushed feeling the sting of tears in her eyes.

"But where? I don't have a car, our parents..."

Bill's voice trailed off. It was nearly impossible to describe the mix of emotion he felt. Love and elation at the gift his girlfriend was bestowing on him. At the same time abject terror at the prospect. The nagging doubt, what if I'm no good at it? What if I can't make her happy?

He knew all about the mechanics of doing it from books. But mechanics and real life are completely different things as he'd found out the first time they tongue kissed. He'd seen pictures in grubby magazines of what sex was supposed to look like. His football teammates talked about it all the time, although half of that was probably bullshit. Then there was his equipment. While Bill wasn't the smallest in the team, thank god because that kid was teased mercilessly, he was in the bottom fifty percent. To top it off there was Casey's fundamentalist father. Bill was sure he'd be shot dead in an instant if he was caught between his daughter thighs. Casey voice bought him back from his own thoughts.

"...Friday night, dads going to a church meeting, mum and my sister are going bowling. I'm supposed to be working but I've told my boss I can't come in. My house will be empty for at least two hours."

"Umm... yeah that sounds great."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic." Casey chastised Bill.

"I am, I am," he assured her. "It's just a shock, that's all, I wasn't expecting it."

Friday evening Bill knocked on the Casey's front door. He glanced over his shoulder to see if anyone had witnessed his arrival. The door opened and Casey pulled him inside. They made out for a while on the lounge then Casey stood up.

"Give me a five minutes then come into my room," she said.

Bill kept checking his watch. The five minutes seemed to crawl past. When the time had elapsed he went to the threshold of her room.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, you can come in but don't turn the light on."

Inside the room a small amount of light came in around a blind on the window. Bill could see Casey was in her bed with the covers pulled up to her chin. Her clothes were neatly arranged on a chair near the window.

"Take your clothes off and get in." Casey instructed. "And don't forget the condom."

In the end it went pretty much as both expected. For Casey it hurt a bit at first but not as bad as some of her friends had made out. As things got more frantic she began to experience waves of pleasure. It just didn't quite get to any peak. Bill's nerves and his worry about Casey's discomfort made him second guess everything. He tried to recall all the stuff he'd read in the magazines the players had stashed in the locker room. Eventually he relaxed so as his orgasm approached he just went with it. He didn't notice Casey's frustration. When she turned the bedside lamp on most of her frustration vanished anyway. She looked at her man. The look of contentment on his face.

Lack of opportunity meant the subsequent amorous activities were sporadic at best. This was made worse during the holidays as they both had siblings they were expected to keep on eye on. They were making out outside a house where one of their school friends was having a party when Casey shut Bill down.

"No, not here. Someone will come out."

"What about the car?" Bill knew what the answer was going to be.

"It's my Dad's car Bill. You think he's not going to know we fucked in his car?" Bill could tell she was getting angry.

"Okay, okay," Bill said in a soothing voice. "I've got another idea."

"What?"

"You know the new development, up on the hill?"

"Yeah."

"Well I helped my Dad unload some timber up there."

"It's a construction site Bill. Not exactly a romantic location."

"Yeah but some of the condo's are almost finished. Some have basic furniture in them. To show prospective buyers."

"And it's also got a high fence around it and a night security guard." Casey remembered driving past the little office with the light on.

"But the fence isn't high at the back. There's even a little gate. The security guard just stays in his hut at the front gate all night and watches the cameras."

Casey was sceptical but also horny. They drove up to the hill. Bill directed her down a narrow lane. There were a couple of houses at the start then it opened up to rural land. The lane ended abruptly in a gravel turning circle. Casey parked the car off to the side while Bill retrieved a flashlight from the glove compartment. It took Bill a while to find the path then when they got to the back gate it was padlocked.

"This was a dumb idea." Casey blurted.

"You didn't have a better one." Bill shot back. "Let's get over the fence. It's not high. We've come this far..."

Casey shrugged her agreement and warned, "I'd better not tear my clothes."

The first row of buildings they came to where just timber skeletons. This was where Bill had helped his Dad unload his truck. The second row had the walls and the roof on but when they looked inside there was nothing. That left the last row closest to the security guards office. Unlike the darkness they had been in before, street lights had been installed here. Bill told Casey to wait while he went to have a look. He snuck along in the shadows going as far away from the guards office as possible before crossing the road. Casey watched as he moved between each townhouse peering into the windows. He disappeared around the side of the one directly opposite then came back into view. Bill gave Casey the thumbs up and signalled she should come across.

Casey was still uncomfortable with Bill's idea but once inside she felt better. There was furniture, carpet on the floor. The smell of fresh paint and timber glue permeated the interior. There were no blinds or curtains so the streetlights gave enough illumination to see where to go. Bill took her hand and led her away from the main living area to one of the bedrooms. There was a double bed and two small side tables. Bill moved towards it, tossing a condom he'd pulled from his pocket onto the closest table. He was half undressed before he noticed Casey still standing near the door.

"What's up?"

"There's no blinds?"

Bill realised he had never actually seen Casey naked. The few times they had managed to get together she had always insisted it was completely dark.

"Hey, we don't have to do it here, you know, if you don't want to."

"I want to," Casey said moving towards the bed. "But, it's just, what if someone comes..."

"I told you, the guy never leaves his office." Bill laid back with his pants still on and patted the bed beside him. "Come on, we can just make out for a bit then go."

"I know how that will end up." Casey joked which made Bill think it was an even money bet he would get his way.

Casey made her way to the bed and lay down beside Bill. They started kissing but Bill could tell Casey was glancing towards the window whenever she came up for air.

"Maybe if we get under the covers?" Bill suggested.

Casey nodded and they folded it back before climbing underneath. It relaxed Casey enough for Bill's hands to be allowed to roam over her torso. She stopped him when he tried to slip under her top at first. After some more kissing she relented. Bill loved playing with her breasts. They weren't as big as some of her classmates but he marvelled at the way the nipples expanded under his touch. He also knew it was the quickest way to breakdown Casey's inhibitions.

It wasn't long before her hands moved down to rub his cock through his pants. He briefly relinquished his hold on Casey's boobs to reach down to free himself. Before Bill could bring his hand back up Casey trapped it and pressed it against her crotch. The continued stimulation led to the passions rising until Casey pushed Bill away.

"Will you be quick?" Bill nodded vigorously. "Okay, put the condom on."

While Bill got the rubber out of it's packaging and rolled it on Casey undid her jeans, pushed them and her panties down and off one leg. She centred herself on the bed, lay back and opened her legs. Bill climbed in between them. Casey took control of his covered cock lining it up with her pussy. She swiped it up and down a few times to get the tip moist pulled it forward so it slipped inside.

"Go for it," Casey said removing her hand from between them. "Fuck me Bill."

Bill pushed until his hips rested against hers. Inside his head he was conflicted. In the football locker room the other more experienced guys always talked about how their girlfriends screamed and moaned during sex. That wasn't his experience with Casey. She always said it was great. Somehow it didn't ring true and Bill didn't want bad sex to be a reason for her to drop him.

One of his teammates had told him he had to take it slow. Make sure she was running at full revs before he worried about himself. So despite Casey's desire for a quickie he decided to take on board some of the other tips he's received. He pulled all the way out then slowly back in making sure he ground his hips against hers once he was in to the hilt. The second time he did it there was a little sigh escape from Casey and she tilted her hips slightly to grind back against him. The next time she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. Pushing her tongue into his mouth aggressively seeking his.

Casey was still uneasy about the brightness of the room but the messages her body was sending were pushing them into the background. It was different to the other times she'd been with Bill. One of the other cheerleaders had been dismayed to hear Casey didn't know if she'd had an orgasm.

"Believe me girl you'll know when you have one." Her friend had cackled. "You've got to get your man acquainted with your clitty girl."

Her advice had been for Casey to take the time to find her own sweet spot. Then make sure Bill knew where it was and how to hit it. Bill had taken the hint earlier when she'd pushed his hand down and placed his fingers so he could rub her in the right place through her clothes. And now the way he was fucking her was stimulating it again. The excitement of where this was taking her was overpowering her shyness. Her nipples were hard and aching to be touched.

"Wait," Casey pushed Bill up, quickly tugged her top up over her head and shed her bra.

She pulled her boyfriend back down and urged him to keep going. Her bare nipples now brushed against his chest which was better but still not enough. Casey sort out one of Bill's hands and she placed it on her breast. He took the hint squeezing it then went one better by dipping his head and sucking the stiff nipple into his mouth.

The jolt of pleasure from those nerve endings joined the steady stream coming from her pussy and exploded in her head. At last she could understand what all the fuss was about. Casey lifted Bill's head and kissed him then pushed it back down directing his lips to her other nipple.

"Oh god, fuck me Bill! Suck me and fuck me."

Bill was only to happy to comply. This was everything he wanted and more. Her pussy felt so much wetter and better now she was getting into it. The way she was directing his actions, then reacting. What had started out slow was now a frenzy as both of them chased release. Casey got there first. Clawing at his back as her legs wrapped right around his hips.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh god Bill, fuck..."

Bill felt like he'd reached the sexual nirvana. His girlfriend was screaming his name and he was about three strokes from blowing his load. Even as Casey's cries of exaltation changed to alarm and her once clinging arms tried to push him off Bill drove on to the finish.

Casey's eyes had been shut tight as the wave of exhilaration had exploded through her body. As the peak had passed to be replaced by minor aftershocks caused by Bill's continued pummelling of her pussy she's opened them and tried to focus on her lover. Instead a looming presence beside the bed had caught her attention. At first her brain couldn't focus or make sense of what she saw. Then it became clear. The figure of the large black security guard standing close beside the bed. His hand moving quickly back and forth along the thick cock jutting out from his open fly.

Even as she tried to dislodge her boyfriend Casey's eyes remained glued to the strangers cock. The distended head repeatedly breaking free of its fleshy sheath as he stroked it. Moments later as Bill stiffened she finally managed to move him to one side. That's when she realised this was not the best decision. Her naked body was completely exposed with any exit from the bed blocked by Bill on one side and the security guard on the other. She tried to use her hands to cover her breasts but the guard slapped them away.

"Don't cover them up I'm gonna paint em."

He came a step closer so his legs were touching the bed. It could have been his imposing physique or his uniform. Which ever it was both teenagers stayed frozen where they were. Their eyes fixed on the ebony shaft that still seemed to be growing. Casey was focused on the slit in the head. Clear fluid leaked out of it and dripped off onto her skin.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers