Desert Rose - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you are any example, I think your mother is a stunner. But anyway, yes, I had just joined the Royal Marines and was in combat medic school, she was a cute little redhead from Ireland. Some of the best times I had were with her. She had a Mini Cooper and she was petite with nice tits. You can guess the rest."

"I bet one or two parts of here were not 'petite' after you got done with her."

I laughed. "Well, she did tell me that she was asked by a co-worker the day after we first made love if she had fallen or hurt her hips."

"So, what happened? Did you stay together for a while?"

"I think she was on rebound from some guy, but at that time I really didn't care. She was a fantastic lay, loved to give head, loved me cumming in her and my friends were jealous that I was dating a 'woman' and they were still chasing university girls. We stayed together for about a year then she was transferred by NHS to London and we lost touch after a while. Last I heard from her was a couple years later and she was married and expecting twins."

"It seems as if you are a serial lover. Has there been a Mrs. Thomas?"

"No, I joined the Royal Marine at 18 and earned a commission when I was 23. I flew helo's for a while and was selected as a pilot for the SAS just after I turned 26. I stayed with the SAS for over a decade until I crashed off the Falkland's. We lost one of the crew. I turned in my wings and retired not long after that. I felt like I lost the bubble after that crash and knew I was a hazard to my men."

"But you did survive, you managed to survive where many would not."

"Yes, but the faces and names still haunt me. I keep thinking there was something I missed, maybe I screwed up the pre-flight, maybe I missed a power setting call. I don't know. We never really found out what happened, the mishap was so sudden and the bird was lost to the sea. We did not have eject-able flight data recorders back then and the orange box was never recovered. My co-pilot was lost at sea, I think his inflation vest cartage never fired, I never saw him after we hit the water and the bird flipped over. The doors ripped off when we hit, so I think he would have been able to get out on his side but I never saw him come up from the water after it sank. We did not have HEED's back then so once you were under water, it's just a matter of time, a very short time."

Rose held me tight and snuggled in against me. "I'm sorry, it seems we have both had some very hard times and lost friends to war."

I held her but did not reply, my mind slipping back to the combat flights and battle grounds. Rounds zipping past my body, the feel of the air as the lead parted the molecules. The sound of the crack and zip of the rounds as they sought to find purchase in my body. The whine, throb and vibration of the turbofan power-train and airframe. The whop of the rotor head as I drove the copter just meters above the tree line, demanding the bird to perform to the edge of its design. There is a reason helo bubbas call the top rotor mount hardware the 'Jesus Bolt', if it fails, Jesus Christ is likely the next person you are going to meet.

Rose bit my nipple softly as I ran my nails up her back and shoulders. "Lover, are you OK? Do I need to do something to bring you back to me?"

"No, I'm fine. Just old hauntings passing by." I ran my finger through her long black hair and pulled it away from her face as she snogged and nibbled my body. "Really, this feels fantastic."

My dick started getting into the action as Rose continued to nibble her way across my chest.

Rose looked at me with a smile as she reached down to take my cock in her hand. "So, I see your nap did you some good." Rose started snogging her way down my body and soon had her lips moving across my shaft.

I reached down and moved her hair from her face again, pulling it back and across her neck as she snogged and licked my shaft and balls. "You are so beautiful, Rose."

She looked up at me and then moved up to snog me on the lips. "I don't know why, but you make me feel I'm making love, not just having sex or" she shivered "getting raped. I feel as I'm giving my love to a true lover and partner. I've had sex many times with several different men, and have had a few women as partners. I've been raped once, as I told you, by my husband. You make me feel different. Loved. Wanted."

"I don't know what to say to that." I said, after a few moments of it bouncing around my mind.

"Then don't say anything and just snog me." She said as she leaned in to my snog.

I slipped a hand under her and found a breast. Rose rolled over a bit as I cupped her and took a nipple in my fingers. She reached down and found my dick with a hand, starting to stroke it to further hardness. I released her breast and pulled her higher on my body as I could snog her chest and suck on a nipple. After a few minutes, Rose moved her body to straddle my tummy and then sat up.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up my body. "Come here, darling, I want to taste you properly." Rose quickly moved up my body and put her pussy right in front of my mouth. I pulled her closer and with her knees by my ears I pressed my mouth against her pussy and slipped my tongue into the wet slit.

"EEEk!" Rose squeaked as my tongue entered her slit and ran the length of it. Her hands went to the top of my head and pulled me tighter against her cunny. I gripped her arse as I thrust my tongue deep into her honey hole and sucked in the fresh taste of her juices. Rose started to squirm on my face as I licked her and sucked her clit. Her hands gripped my hair and she pulled me hard against her, wanting my tongue deeper in her body. I moved my hands to her tits and started pinching and squeezing her nipples as I ate her out.

Rose suddenly cried out and came on my face. She started gushing from her pussy as I did my best to lick and suck all her juices. "Oh my GOD! Is there anything you do that does not make me cum?" She asked as her orgasms passed.

"So far we haven't found it." I replied as she slid back down my body and started rubbing her wet slit across my hard cock.

Rose took my dick in her hand and guided it into her pussy. "Just lay there, lover. I want to pleasure you for a while."

Rose slowly rose up and down on my cock for a while. After several minutes, Rose leaned down, kissed me then sat up and with me still hard inside her inside, she turned around and began riding me reverse cow-girl. I watched her arse and back move as she slowly rode my shaft, each time the tip of my dick hit her cervix she moaned, as she pressed her arse against my body. I reached down and slid my hands over her arse and then slid a finger down the crack of her arse to her little pink bunghole.

Rose's pussy was still leaking a steady flow of pussy juice as she rode my dick. I scooped a bit of it up lubing her arse-hole with a finger as she bounced on me. Rose growled softly as I pressed a finger against her now pussy-cream lubed arse-hole. Pressing slightly harder, I slipped the tip of my finger into her arse as she leaned forward more and used her own motion and angle of attack to help me enter her tight sphincter.

"Yesssss" Rose hissed as my finger slipped into her arse further. She started riding me harder and faster as I pushed a second finger into her arse and finger-fucked her arse-hole. "God, I want you so much, lover!" she started to cum on my dick as she said that. I felt her pussy begin its spasms as she increased the pace of her thrusts onto my cock while I shoved both fingers all the way into her tight arse and wiggled them.

I realized she was gripping a tit and had a hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as she rode me. "Cum with me, lover, I want you to cum in me!" Rose cried as I pressed my fingers fully into her arse.

I felt her grab my balls and squeeze them, her pussy continued milking my dick for my seed. I pulled my fingers from her arse and then shoved my thumb into her arse fully. That sent Rose into yet another cycle of climaxes. Rose was beyond the ability to speak coherently; her body was shaking as I started to cum in her.

I felt my sperm boil out of my balls and into her body as she slammed herself down hard on me, driving my dick deep into her yet again. "I'm cumming, baby! GOD DAMM! I'm cumming!" I cried as Rose slammed herself down against me and leaned forward, pushing me against her cervical opening as I filled her womb with my seed again.

Part 5 - Is this Love

Rose leaned back and rested on my chest with my still firm dick nestled within her cum filled vagina. We lay there for some time, my arms wrapped around her, after our latest joint orgasm before chimes started to sound for a few seconds. A female voice came from the direction of the kitchen "Oven timer has ended."

Rose stirred and tried to turn to nuzzle my neck. "I really don't want to move. You feel so good inside me."

After a minute the chimes and voice repeated.

"The house is a rather insistent servant. House, alarm confirmed." A single chime sounded. Rose said as sat up and slid off my body, my semi-hard dick slipping from her cum filled pussy. I watched as she stretched her arms over her head and leaned back, my cum dripping in thick white globs from her overfilled pussy. Rose continued her stretch, her bare slender body reminding me of a statue nude I had seen in Rome some years back.

She turned her head and glanced at me. "What?" she asked as she watched me stare at her form.

"Oh, just comparing you to a statue I saw in Rome once." I said.

She stopped stretching and gave me a typical female 'You're going to be in really big trouble if you can't talk your way out of this fast' look. "Really?" She said.

"Yup, now I know who the model was. The artist almost got it perfect."

Rose's look changed to a 'OK, you talked your way out of it.' "Well, I am not sure what statue you are speaking of, but I think I will take that as a compliment. Please look at the chicken, and start some water for the pasta, lover. I'm going to grab us some robes." She walked away as I watched her hips and arse wiggle at me while I headed into the kitchen to wash my hands and face then check on our dinner.

The chicken was just starting to brown in the high-speed convection oven. I got a pot from off the overhead hanging rack and looked at it. It was a high grade commercial quality pot that even had an NSF stamp on the bottom. The bottom and dark Teflon inside appeared well used but it still had that slickness that I was never able to get to stay after a few uses on the no-stick cookware I found in the store. I put it on the hob and after adding some olive oil and salt, I filled it with the hobs spring-coil hosepipe then lit the burner and went to sit on a bar stool by the breakfast bar.

Rose came back a few moments later wearing a short red silk kimono with a large heron embroidered around it. "Here, this should fit you." She said as she handed me a blue one that was a bit longer and had pandas in trees for a design.

"Thank you." I said as I rose to take the kimono and put it on. The kimono was real silk, not that imitation poly-silk that most people get at the mall shops.

I ran my hand over the sleeve feeling the fabric. "This is the real thing, is it from Japan?"

"Yes, I bought them last year while I was in Tokyo on a materials and design research trip for a project my husband was managing. The CEO wanted an Asian feel to the boardroom and C-suites. I ended up getting a two-million-dollar commission from that trip."

"Wow, that's a lot for some research on rice paper doors and tatami mats."

Rose laughed, "Yes, corporate construction projects tend to pay contractors very well."

"Being a contractor myself, I can say that the government contracts can be rather lucrative as well." I said as I ran a finger down her chest, tracing between her breasts.

Rose slid a hand up my leg and tickled the head of my dick with a finger then stepped back. "Come on, lets finish cooking or we'll never eat and I'd hate to waste the chicken."

"Cum on? Point to what you want me on and I'll do my best." I said as I followed her to the stove.

Rose shook her head. "You're incorrigible."

"Yup, I'm very encourage-able." I replied, as I lifted her short kimono and pinched her arse lightly.

She swatted my hand away softly. "Yes, I'm afraid I may have found someone who may be too encourage-able. How does the chicken look?" Rose asked as she took a package of gnocchi from the fridge.

"Dead?" I dead-panned.

Rose looked over her shoulder at me as I went to the oven to check on the chicken. "I would hope so, otherwise we have bigger problems than a lonely married lady falling in love for the first time."

That stopped me in my tracks.

"Ummm..." I managed to stutter.

Rose stepped up behind me and wrapped both arms around me. "Yes lover, you have managed to light something inside of me that I never thought I would feel." She released me after a snog on my neck and went to the hob to put the gnocchi in the boiling water.

I stood in the kitchen looking at her as she stirred the gnocchi into the water.

"Olive oil and salt, someone knows the basics of how to cook Italian I see."

"I spent a couple years flying in and out of Sicily and Aviano on a UK/US unit swap with a US Air Force SOC and US Army SOAR. The cooking stayed in my mind, the language not so much." I told her, coming out of my momentary mind freeze. "Fortunately, the contract ended before the food took hold of me. I think that once you hit 50 in Sicily, it's mandatory to spend the entire afternoon after reposo at an outside bar playing Scopa cards and drinking espressos or Averno if you're a guy."

Rose laughed and said "Women don't seem to have it much better, they get to sit in the kitchen with the other women and talk about the neighbours. You know the difference between a hippo and an Italian grandmother?"

"20 stone and a black dress?" I said.

She laughed again. "You certainly have gotten around and paid attention while you were there. Would you set the table? The dishes and flats are in the left pantry. By the way what's a sock and sore? Sounds like you have a stone in your boot."

"Sure." I said, looking around. "Any particular table?"

"I don't get to use the formal dining room very often, how about that one?"

"OK, I'll be right back." I said as I went to get the tableware. "The SOC is the Air Force Special Operations Command and the SOAR, that S O A R by the way, is the US Army Special Operation Aviation Regiment (Airborne). While I'm still not sure what use the SOC is outside of Puff, the Night Stalkers of the 160th SOAR do the things that most other military helo pilots dream of but almost never get to brag about. The SOAR is like the military version of Fed-Ex."

"Puff? Fed-Ex? How so?"

"Puff is the AC-130 gunship that is used to get the attention of bad guys. It's armed with more guns than some Navy ships and sports a 105mm M102 Howitzer for that in-your-grill munition that terrorizes the terrorists. The SOAR specializes in a reliable response when it absolutely, positively has to get there, blown up, extracted or just made to 'Go Away'."

"Oh." Rose stared at me for a few moments, her expression oddly hesitant, almost skittish before she came to me and held me for a moment. "Hurry up and set the table, darling. Dinners ready."

After setting two places for a formal meal, I went to the bar and found a bottle of fuzzy water and a wine that I thought might work with the meal. Getting back to the table, Rose was setting the salad bowls down.

"Oil and vinegar OK?" She asked.

"Sure, I'm not fussy over food. If it's not moving, an unnatural colour, or been buried in the yard for a week, I'll eat it." I said.

"I think you broke the first rule a little while ago." Rose said as she brought the gnocchi in.

"Yes, I guess I did." I said laughing and spilling a bit of the wine as I filled the glasses.

"Careful, that might be alcohol abuse." Rose said as she went back for the chicken plates.

"Yes, It just might." I said as I blotted the drips with a napkin.

I placed the bottle on the table runner and went to the head chair, pulling it out for her. Rose looked at me for a moment. "It is your home, you should be at the head."

"It's just that I never sat here before, it's a bit odd. The only time we use this room is for hosting corporate or political guests that he is trying to get money or favours out of. I usually sit at the other end, sometimes by myself."

I pushed her chair in as she spoke then touched her cheek. "You should never be pushed off like that. It's not the gentlemanly thing to do." I sat to her right as I laid the napkin on my thigh. "This smells wonderful." I said as I looked at her.

"Well, let's see how it tastes." Rose said as she cut into the chicken. I took a forkful and was pleasantly surprised.

"This is very good, Rose."

"Yes, I think I got the seasoning just right, finally."

"I agree." I touched her wrist as she reached to fork another piece of the chicken. "What you said earlier. I don't want to cause a problem."

"Thomas, you not causing a problem. That problem already exists. But I understand, you don't want to step into something that might get ugly." She did not look at me as she spoke.

"I don't want to hurt you and I'm afraid I may have done just that."

Rose looked up at me and put her fork down, taking my hand in hers and interlacing her fingers into mine. "I'm not afraid of you hurting me. You are the kindest man I know."

"Rose, we've only known each other for hours. Not that I'm saying it has not been the most fantastic several hours that I've experienced in a long, long time though."

"Thomas, I've only had a comfortable life for the last several years. Before that I had to do some very questionable things for some despicable...I can't even give them the benefit of calling them people. I'm no more than a pretty thing on a guy's arm most of the time. What do the Americans call it; a trophy wife? I have no delusions that some other girl will take my place if he has the whim or I get fat and old."

"I cannot even imagine you getting fat. Old, well yes but..."

Rose slapped my hand and turned away from me. "You ARE a beast. Men..."

"No, no, no. I don't mean it that way. I mean I can see US getting old. Together."

Rose dropped her fork and leapt out of her chair. I pushed my chair back, surprised at her sudden motions and not sure what she was going to do next. She planted herself in my lap and buried her head in my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me.

Rose did not say anything, but she was crying as I took her in my arms and held her.

We stayed wrapped around each other for some time, the food cooling on the table. After a while Rose sat up and looked at me. I reached up and wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I'm sorry Thomas, I'm being a silly school girl. I'm ashamed to have drug you into my problems."

"No, you're being a woman who has feelings. There is no reason to be ashamed. Everyone needs someone to talk to, friends who understand when times are hard. It's even harder when your partner is not counted in that group. Worse, when he is the source of the hardship."

Rose leaned in and snogged my lips, a snog of friendship and trust rather than one of lust. "Thank you. It's been hard. I don't have many friends here. I have my business associates, a few friends from university that I talk to on Skype and message for holidays and birthdays, but not really any close friends. I thought Jonathan was my friend, my partner, and my husband. I'm not sure what he is any-more. Yes, he is my husband, but only in the legal term. He is certainly not my partner any-more and I've questioned if he is my friend for several months. I 'know' he is fucking his assistant, or someone, recently. I've not caught him yet, but a woman can tell when her lover is getting it somewhere other than at home."

1...34567...24