Desert Rose - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the snog after a few moments and ran up the steps to the French doors then looked back at me as I stood in amazement, looking at her fantastic body.

"Are you coming?" She said.

"Honey, I'm not even breathing hard yet." I replied as I ran up the steps after her.

"Well now, I think we may need to do something about that" Rose said, as she looked at my crotch and ran her tongue over her lips.

She opened the unlocked French front doors and I followed her inside. The foyer was a large high ceilings area with some quite impressive art works and ancient armour around it. The home was well appointed and designed. The grand staircase split halfway to the far wall and wound upwards to the second and third landings. The domed ceiling, cresting high above the floor, was painted in a light silvery-grey that oddly reminded me of a projector screen.

Rose went over to a full-size wine fridge and pulled out a bottle after considering the selection for a few moments. Handing the wine bottle to me, she said "The glasses are under the bar top, the opener is next to them. I need to use the loo, back in a moment."

I walked around the bar and glanced at the assortment of bottles on the thick green glass shelf that spanned the bar-back. There were about twenty scotch's and whiskies mixed amongst another thirty or so bottles of various alcohols. Most I had seen before, some I had at my place in the UK. Every one was a bottle you would expect at a high-end bar or behind a well locked display cabinet at a liquor store, although some I had never before seen. I looked at the bottle of wine as I slipped it into the automated cork puller, it was a brand that I had not heard of but what really surprised me was the vintage, this stuff was old enough to order a drink itself. I poured a small amount into two glasses and set them on the bar. Rose returned as I was placing the glasses and came up behind me and ran a finger down my back.

I turned and handed her a glass. "I have no idea about wine but it smells good." I said as she took the glass.

"Well," she said "at least you picked the right glass, so there is hope for you." As she took a sip, her eyes giving my body another long look "I'm wondering what else you don't know about."

Rose took my hand and led me to the back of the house onto a large deck that looked down into a well-maintained hedgerow garden. There were several stone benches around the edges and several stone tables that stood in the centre cobblestone patio with a large trellis over it.

She leaned against the banister of the deck and looked out on the hills that rose from the back of the property into the dense forest and looming mountain beyond. I stood next to her and ran my fingers along her back looking at her neck and thinking that this was just too good to be true.

"This is a beautiful home." I said as is caressed her back.

"It is a nice house, true. Though it's not been a home for some time." She said as she looked out at the hills and took a long pull of the wine. "Most of the time I'm here by myself. Even when my husband is home, it feels like I'm alone. He's not a bad man I think, and he still might love me, in his way."

She shook her head slightly, continuing "He makes a lot of money in international corporate construction and is gone quite a bit, but when he comes home after a trip he's mostly interested in fucking me after a couple of drinks then going off to his office and working on the computer. I can't remember the last time we went to bed together, or happy. The last time he was home he basically raped me. He grabbed me, forced me to bend over a counter, held me there while he ripped my skirt and panties off, then fucked me like some street hooker until he pulled out and shot his cum on my back. When he was done, he just wiped his dick with my panties, pulled his pants up and walked off like he was done taking a piss."

"I'm sorry." I said as I touched her cheek. "It does not sound like you are very happy with your life at the moment."

"Well, you have made me very happy for the moment." She said as she turned and leaned in to snog me. After a moments snog, she took my hand. "Come, let's walk down to the garden, I'd like to see if rabbits have gotten into anything today.

Hand-in-hand, we walked down the wide stone steps to the outer ring path of the garden as she looked at the plants. The various flowers and shrubs were well manicured and the layout of the stone benches was such that there was some privacy between one seat and the next. Reaching the centre patio, Rose released my hand and stepped over to a large and heavy stone table that was just over waist high and set her glass down. She turned and leaned against the table then reached out and pulled me to her. I was surprised at the suddenness of her motions but pressed against her as our lips met again.

Her hands moved over my body as I ran mine over her back and through her long dark hair. Placing her hands on my chest she pushed my back slightly and then reached down and opened my pants. As soon as my fly was open she reached down and raised her top up, pulling it off and dropping it on the ground. She then knelt in front of me, her knees on her top and pulled my cock from my boxers, giving it a long lick from my balls to the tip. I placed my hand on the back of her head and ran my fingers through her hair as she started sucking me off.

Her lips and tongue working like magic, I was very quickly as hard as a rock and guiding her movements as I held her hair. Rose started sucking and fucking my thick shaft with her mouth, she was taking almost the entire length of my thick shaft on each stroke of her lips. Rose soon had me on the edge and she felt my balls start to tighten as I reached the edge of an orgasm. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me as she gave the tip one slow, soft lick with her tongue removing a drop of pre-cum that was seeping from my shaft. "Not yet lover, I want to have this some-place special." Rose said, with a smile on her lips.

With that she stood up and opened her pants, sliding them down and stepping out of them with a grace that would have given sight to the blind. Her black lace G-string panties covered just a patch of her cleft. As she turned around with the grace of a prima ballerina and sultriness of a high dollar Vegas hooker, Rose showed off her body to me.

Even without the oral attentions that she had just given me, I would have been as hard as an iron bar watching this lovely lady strip for me. Rose spread her feet a few feet apart and stared into my eyes as she slowly bent over forwards towards me and rotated her arms over her head. I watched her, transfixed at the grace of her movement as she placed her hands, palms flat, of the cobblestones, her legs ramrod straight. After a moment she stood back up and stepped up to me, her arms wrapping around my upper back as she snogged my ear and said "That's all the stretching I can do by myself. I think I need your help to stretch the rest of me."

With that I ran my hands over her shoulders and down to her hips. "I think I can stretch you somewhere." Rose turned around to face the table and pressed back against me, my erect cock sliding against the crack of her arse, before she leaned forward and rested her hands on top of the stone table. I quickly pushed my pants and boxers the rest of the way off my legs and kicked them off to the side.

I grabbed my cock and pushed it down to slip between her legs. Her cunny was still dripping wet, a small trickle of her juices ran down the inside of the top her leg. I reached between her cheeks and pressed my fingers against her slit gathering a bit of her moisture to lubricate my shaft. She moaned as my fingers touched her most sensitive and private flesh, pushing back against me, hot with desire. For several minutes I alternated between slipping my cock between her wet swollen pussy mounds and caressing her clit with my fingers. The feeling her hot moist cunny against my dick was amazing and I wanted this moment to last as long as possible.

Rose seemed to be on the edge of climax several times as I teased her. Finally she cried out "Oh my gods! Stop teasing me and put that thing where it bloody belongs!" as she shifted her hips to try and get the head of my cock into the right angle for entry.

I leaned forward and reached around her to cup her tits as I continued to rub my dick along her slit. I played with her nipples as whispered "I love watching you beg for me, darling. This is so fucking sexy." I ran my dick across her clit a few more times as she squirmed and tried to get my cock inside her cunny.

"Gods Damn It! Stop teasing and FUCK me!" Rose cried as she rocked her hips to try to get me inside her.

Deciding she had reached the end of her sexual leash, I pulled back, dipped down a fraction and pressed the head of my cock against her mons, lowering myself a little bit more I pushed forward and up. The tip of my cock slipping into her sex with a slight pop was a fantastic feeling. Once the head of my shaft was fully inside her, I thrust forward and grabbed her hips to pull her back against me. My entire dick slid into her pussy in one smooth silky motion. Rose was very tight but her incredible wetness that had covered my dick let me enter her to the hilt in one deep thrust. Her vagina was not as nearly as deep as I expected and I found that I had suddenly bottomed out inside of her body. I felt a bit of a shock as the head of my dick struck her cervix well before her arse met my pelvis. I could feel her cervix opening against my cock-head as I held myself deep inside her body. There was still well over an inch of my dick outside of her cuntal lips as my dick pressed as deeply into her body as physically possible.

"OOOhhhh FUCK!" Rose cried out as my dick bottomed out with a thunk inside of her pussy. "Ohhh my god that's fucking big!" Rose went ridged for a moment as I held her hips, my cock still buried fully inside her pussy. "Ohhh, FUCKKKK...!" And then she came, hard. Her cunt grabbed my cock as her body was racked with spasms for long moments before her climax subsided.

I froze. "Are you OK, Rose?" I asked as I held her against me, fearful that I had hurt her and ruined the magical moment.

Rose took a few deep breaths as her body relaxed and recovered from the abrupt shock of her orgasm, driven by my shaft slamming home. "Yes, I'm wonderful. It's just that you are so much thicker and longer then I'm used to."

Rose moved forward a bit and then pressed back against me again moving herself on my embedded shaft. "Mmmm, that's feels sooo good. I have never felt this full with anything in there before." She purred and moaned softly as she slowly pulled and pushed on my dick with her hot, wet and tight cunny.

I started to move in time with her, my shaft slipping in and out of her core with longer and faster strokes. I timed each of my thrusts to hers, the head of my dick bouncing against her cervix on every stroke.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good!" Rose cried as she began thrusting harder and harder against me. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as each of my thrusts hit home and my dick banged hard against her core.

I started to feel that my dick was getting deeper in her as she slammed her arse back against me. Her body seemed to be adjusting to allow me further into her hot, silken tunnel of pleasure.

"God Yes! Fuck me! Yes! Harder, harder! Oh shit, Yes!" Rose cried as she suddenly had another massive climax and jammed her arse violently against, me ramming her pussy down against my engorged shaft.

I felt the head of my dick strike bottom again as another violent contraction racked her body while she climaxed. Her pussy was a continuous vibration of clamping mussels against my shaft as she came violently, her legs and arse shaking. I grabbed her hips tightly as her cum gushed out of her pussy, around my cock and down both our legs.

Without the usual warning my own climax hit me with an urgency that I had never experienced. I came inside her, HARD! My sperm started flooding out of my balls, through my cock and directly out of the hole that was pressed tightly against her cervix to stream directly into her uterus. Rose stayed with her arse pressed hard against my pelvis keeping my dickhead buried in her cervix as she started to cum again while my shaft injected her body with my seed.

Her cunt clamped down and vibrated on my cock as her body continued to react to the stream of sperm I was injecting in to her. Our mutual climax went on for what seemed like an eternity as I felt blast after blast of my seed pumping from my glands while Rose pushed back against me harder, working to get my shaft deeper into her core. After some lost period of time, we came down off our mutual climax.

"Oh my god, that was incredible." Rose said, as I slowly pulled my dick from her now cum filled vagina. "That was one of the most powerful orgasms I think I ever had." Rose said as she stood up. Rose turned and snogged my lips and neck for a few moments before working her mouth down my body to end up kneeling before me with her mouth wrapped around my cock again.

I watched her clean my still hard dick with her mouth, "I think I feel the same way, Rose." I said, caressing her back and shoulders with my nails softly. "I came inside you, I couldn't help myself. I should have asked you first. I'm sorry." I said softly, suddenly concerned that our unprotected sex might come back to haunt us in a few months.

She released my dick from her mouth, gave the head a soft kiss, then stood back up, leaning against me and whispered in my ear. "You did. I felt you shooting into me when your cum was filling my womb. It was incredible. No one has ever been that deep in me before, much less cum so hard in me. I felt you shoot in to me over and over and that just increased my climax." She leaned back as she looked at my chest. "I'm OK with you cumming inside me, I think I'm safe today."

I watched her in silence for a few moments, noticing a slight flush in her face and chest appear as we held each other. She leaned in and snogged me. "Really, it's OK. I'm not worried and it really felt incredible with your dick pushed up against my cervix as you came. The feeling of your cum shooting in to me is indescribable."

I snogged her back. "Well I still should have asked, it was just so intense when you came, the way your pussy was milking my cock..." I stammered as she took my still semi-rigid dick in her hand, stroking me slowly. Looking up at the hills as I held her, "I wonder if some hiker with a pair of binoculars is up there. I bet they heard us." I whispered in her ear as we nibbled on each other, still standing nude in the middle of her garden.

Rose turned to face the hills and spread her legs a bit to give anyone who may have been watching a clear view of her lovely and freshly fucked body. "Well, if there is, I have no doubt they heard me and I hope they are jealous and horny. We can only hope they have someone with them that can treat them to the same orgasmic bliss as we have just enjoyed."

"I don't think there are many ladies that can do what you can." I said, cupping a breast, and softly pinching her nipple.

"Mmm, that feels good, lover. No, I doubt that there are many men who are able to do to a woman what you have just done to me." Rose purred as her hand continued stroking my now hardening cock. "Let's go relax a bit, darling." Rose said as she released my dick and took my hand.

Part 3 -- Rose Water

Leaving our clothing on the ground, Rose led me to a cut-out in the hedgerow. As we walked through the passage, it twisted a couple times and then opened into a small grotto with a moderately sized pool and hot tub combination. The pool and hot tub were surrounded by more manicured hedgerows and covered with a simple wooden pergola that blocked any line-of-sight from the house, or distant hills.

"Wow! I did not even see this from the deck." I gasped as I took in the rock wall waterfall and turquoise water.

"Yes, I had this designed to be the most private outdoor space on the property. I intended it to permit complete freedom of expression for guests, or lovers..." Rose said as she stepped to the edge of the pool and then dove in.

I followed her in, although not nearly with as much grace. The heavy waves from my entry splashed up her chest and hit her face. Rose turned and sneezed as the unexpected water hit her nose.

"You are an elephant." Rose said as she wiped her face and then swam towards me.

"Yup, want to see my trunk?" I said as she reached me.

"I think I already have." She said as she splashed water at me.

I closed my eyes as the salt water hit me then ducked under the water and came up as I grabbed her around the waist, slid my hands down to her arse and lifted her so her tits were right in front of my mouth. "I think you did too." I said and started snogging and sucking on a nipple as I held her halfway out of the water.

"Oh, you beast. You just want to ravish me and leave me dirty and full of your cum for my husband to find." Rose laughed as she pulled my head to her chest, her nipples hardening under my attentions.

"Well, I'm not sure who started ravishing who, but I don't think I hear any complaining yet." I said between nibbles of her nipples.

Rose stroked my hair as I moved from breast to breast. "No, I don't think I've heard any complaining either. How about carrying me over to the hot tub, I'm starting to get goose bumps."

As I started moving towards the steps that passed over the wall separating the hot tub from the pool, I said "Hmmm. Are you sure it's the chill that's getting your parts to rise?"

"Well, there ...may...be another reason, but..." She replied as I stepped up and over the wall carrying her in to the hot tub with her legs wrapped around my hips. I moved to the wall bench and sat down, Rose adjusting herself to sit on my lap, straddling my legs, facing me.

"I've never been in a salt water hot tub or pool before. Come to think of it, I've never had a beautiful married lady sitting naked on my lap in a hot tub before either." I said, as she reached down run her fingers over my chest.

"Have you ever bent a beautiful married lady over a table in her garden and fucked her to several fantastic orgasms and filled her eager cunny with your cum?" Rose asked as she caressed me.

"No, that's a first too." I replied.

"I wonder how many other 'firsts' you might experience today?" Rose said, as she moved her hands down to my crotch. I leaned in to nibble on her ear.

"Well, it's looking good for another first right now..." I said, as my dick started getting hard again.

"So, you've never made love in a pool or hot tub?" Rose asked.

"No, we don't actually have many pools in Wales or Scotland. The weather is not very conducive to them." I said. "Not to mention, they are horribly expensive to build and maintain. There are quite a lot of things you colonials have that are not common in the UK."

Rose looked at me as she slowly stroked my now hard dick. "Believe it or not, I do understand that remarkably well. I was born and grew up in a small village in southern Turkey. We did not even have electricity in our home until I was ten when the country finally ran large power lines past our village to supply electricity to a new military base several miles away." She said.

"Wow. I must admit I was wondering about your ethnicity. I was thinking Italy or Sicily, though. So how did you end up in the US?" I replied as my hand moved down her tummy and between her legs.

"I received an international exchange scholarship from UCLA and came to study at university when I was 17. I applied for citizenship when I turned 18 after I realized how wonderful and free the country was. I could not even dream of speaking my mind against a politico or owning a gun in Turkey. Come to think of it, I'd likely be ostracised if I were to say anything demeaning about any man. Women in Turkey are supposed to be free and equal in all matters, but the truth is much different and mostly women are considered property by many muslem men. The political clime is rapidly moving from the free, secular, modern, and sovereign republic that Mustafa Atatürk envisioned, to a dictatorial religious autocracy much akin to Iran. If things keep going the way they seem to be, I fear that all girls and women in Turkey may soon become a third-class piece of property under some radical clerical rule. It is not a place that I want my children to know, until they are old enough to understand that freedom does not mean the people with political, religious or financial power get to do what they want and the rest are subjugated."