Desert Two-Step

Story Info
Lisle has airplane trouble in the middle of nowhere.
2k words
4.22
3.2k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The airplane's engine sputtered its last just as Lisle set it down on the long-abandoned airstrip. Dodging sage and tumbleweeds, she managed to bring the aircraft to a safe stop. What a great vacation this was turning out to be. Welcome to Middle Of Nowhere, Mexico. About a mile inland on the not so much fun side of the Sea of Cortez...at least she hadn't crashed.

Lisle was somewhat stocky, but nonetheless attractive. Above average in height, she'd been captain of the field hockey team in college, and had intended on flying down eventually to Cabo to look for work. Sandy brown hair kept short, broadish shoulders and strong wide hips. She had an outdoorsy air about her that people seemed to connect with.

The small enclave of buildings was less than a quarter mile away. Lisle walked through the heat to the nearest adobe house. There was a young woman around the front side, drawing water from a well. Short and brown with long dark hair and delicate features she waved at Lisle to approach.

"I saw you land. Your airplane. It is toast." She observed.

"Tell me something I don't know..." Lisle smirked.

"I will talk to my brother, maybe he can fix." The woman offered. "Here, have some water."

The woman poured some from the bucket into an earthenware cup and proffered it to Lisle who gratefully took it. She was parched from the flight and the stress of the landing. The water was unexpectedly delicious, and Lisle drained the cup in one go.

"I am Annamaria." The woman said refilling the cup.

"Lisle. Thanks!" Lisle replied.

She had checked her cell. No service. "Is there a phone nearby?" She asked Annamaria.

"Sadly, no. We lack electricity here." The woman answered.

"How many live here?" Lisle said looking around.

"Just me and brother. And our herd of goats." She explained.

"And the next town?" Lisle said.

"Fifteen miles. That way." She said pointing past the line of hills to the East.

"Do you have a car?" Lisle asked.

"Sadly, no. Diego, my brother has a bicycle." Annamaria stated.

Lisle finished off her water and nodded her thanks to Annamaria.

"I will be starting dinner soon. Diego is away. You will stay here tonight." Annamaria said.

It was simple fare. A hearty chicken stew and corn bread. Annamaria had produced a couple bottles of warm beer. In the flickering glow of the oil lamps they ate as the stars came out in the evening sky.

Annamaria cleared the table and lit the oil lamp by the bed. The house was just the two rooms. Simple and clean, it had a rustic charm.

"What happened to the others?" Lisle asked.

"Some years ago, there was a fish kill in the sea. Something in the water. Anyway, mostly fishermen here. Most left. The rest followed." Annamaria said.

Taking Lisle by the hand she led her into the bedroom. Indicating that she should sit. Lisle watched as Annamaria disrobed and slipped into bed. She had a cute figure with ample breasts and a nice backside. Sunbaked brown skin she smelled like sage and saguaro flowers. Her hand patted the mattress next to her.

"Come." She said.

Lisle started to slip beneath the covers, clothes still on.

"No. No clothes." Annamaria said softly.

"Okay....." Lisle said. She started removing her clothing. Folding each piece and setting them on the dresser top until only her panties remained. She looked questioningly at Annamaria who frowned and pointed at the panties. Soon they were on the dresser top too.

She slid under the sheet, only to feel Annamaria's arms slipping around her.

"We will enjoy each other now..." Annamaria whispered in her ear before kissing her.

Lisle felt her pulse quicken. Annamaria's mouth on hers was hot and hungry. Her tongue, drawing Lisle out until she felt the unquestionable signals of her own arousal. Annamaria's passion deepened as Lisle gradually returned her kisses with more and more enthusiasm. It felt so erotically spontaneous, and Annamaria really knew how to kiss.

Lisle began to explore Annamaria's body. The hair under her arms, the thick generous thatch between her legs, were foreign and exotic to Lisle, having grown up in California. The smaller woman had found Lisle's breasts and was kissing and sucking them, and Lisle found herself getting more and more turned on, like this all was supposed to happen like this.

When Annamaria's mouth found Lisle's pussy, she was already dripping with anticipation, and it didn't take the woman long to coax a whopper of an orgasm out of her. Her fists balled up and her toes pointing straight at the footboard, Lisle's breaths came in gasps. Annamaria was relentlessly voracious, and soon had Lisle squirting, something that had never happened before.

After an extended chain of orgasms. Annamaria crawled up from between Lisle's legs and straddled her face. Lisle could smell her dewey wetness as she searched through Annamaria's bush for her slit. The small woman grabbed the headboard of the bed and rode Lisle's face, screaming her way through orgasm after orgasm as Lisle worked her cunt and clit with a hunger she never knew she could possess for another female.

At last, Annamaria dismounted and slid down next to Lisle. Giving her one last kiss, they fell asleep at last.

Lisle awoke as the sun poured in the window. Confused for a second about where she was. She looked down to see Annamaria wrapped around her. She could still taste the woman's arousal on her lips and in her mouth. A little shiver shot through her as the memory flooded back.

Annamaria woke up, and the two women made love with a smoldering intensity that made them both wonder if they'd be able to manage to leave the bed at all.

After breakfast, Annamaria brought Lisle to Diego's house and told her to wait for him there. She had some chores to do and needed to tend to the goats. Lisle waited patiently until Diego's arrival. About a head taller than his sister he was pretty jacked for a farm hand. A mop of black hair and a thin moustache, he appeared close in age to Annamaria.

After introductions, they started out to where Lisle's plane was. Diego carried a toolbox and had given Lisle a couple of canteens of fresh water.

"No compression in number three" he'd concluded after some investigation. "We used to have a few of these babies around, but parts are gonna be hard to come by. Probably a piston blown out. Big job."

They arrived back at the house just after noon. There was no sign of Annamaria around, so she followed Diego back to his place. They had a light snack of cheese and bread. Lisle was looking out the window in the general direction of the plane, when she felt Diego behind her.

His pelvis pressed against her ass, his hands reaching around to cup her breasts, kissing the base of her neck. Lisle was too shocked to do anything. The way he played with her breasts, was oddly familiar. Like he'd done it before. The way he kissed her too. She found herself giving in to his advances if only to satiate her own curiosity.

Diego removed her clothes and led her to his bed. Stripping out of his clothing, the two lay embracing, until Diego mounted her. His cock felt amazing inside her. And still this feeling of knowing her body, it was unexpected how easily he had her turned on. Wrapped in each other's arms Diego's fucking was intense, and it took just over an hour and god knows how many orgasms, before he unloaded his seed inside her.

They repeated the act twice more that evening. No sign of Annamaria's return puzzling Lisle, but Diego seemed unconcerned.

Waking beside him in the morning. The two had a nice lazy fuck before getting dressed.

Diego was off to do some chores and had promised to check in about parts to fix the airplane. Annamaria was back around mid-morning. And so it went for the better part of a week. With one of the two siblings fucking Lisle senseless every night.

It was just past the one month mark, and the plane sat where she'd left it. Annamaria sat at the kitchen table in her house a small orange in her hand that she was peeling.

"You're never together." Lisle said.

"What do you mean?" Annamaria countered.

"I've never seen you and Diego in the same place at the same time." She observed.

"No, there is much to be done around here." Annamaria explained. "We each have our duties."

"Except fixing the plane. There are no parts on order, are there?" Lisle asked.

"No. there are no parts on order." Annamaria admitted.

"There's some secret you're both keeping from me." Lisle stated.

"What do you mean?" Annamaria asked.

"The first time he touched me, it felt like the way you touch me. Exactly." Lisle said. "He knew my body, as if we'd already been together, knew exactly how to get me off. Just the way you do. There has to be an explanation. Are you guys psychic or something?"

"No. But there is... something, but I'm not sure you're gonna like it." Annamaria conceded.

"Try me." Lisle retorted.

"Since you landed, either Diego or I have been with you constantly, no?" Annamaria stated.

"Yeah, so?" Lisle asked.

"That is why we cannot get the parts on order to fix the plane." Annamaria said.

"I don't understand." Lisle looked confused. "What does one have to do with the other?"

Annamaria took Lisle's hands in her own. "There are many legends here in this Country. Some are just made-up stories. Superstitions. Some of them are true."

"Yes. Go on." Lisle prompted.

"When you showed up here. Well it was the first time in years I wasn't alone." Annamaria explained. "It felt good to have company. To have a lover."

"Well, there's Diego. What about him?" Lisle offered.

"Lisle. I am Diego." Annamaria said quietly.

"No. You're Annamaria." Lisle corrected.

"I am both, love." Annamaria stated.

"I don't understand." Lisle replied.

"I am a shape shifter." She admitted. "I am both. And once I had made love to you, I couldn't leave you alone. Once I had made love to you both ways. I fell madly in love with you. And that's why Diego knew exactly how to touch you. He already had. I already had."

"That's pretty bizarre." Lisle said as if to herself. "But it explains my strong feelings for both. Why I couldn't choose, but couldn't turn either of you down."

Lisle pulled Annamaria to her feet and dragged her to the bedroom where they spent the next several hours making love to each other. First Annamaria, then Diego. They say you can't have it both ways, but fortunately for Lisle sometimes you could, apparently.

The old airplane had been sitting in that field for years. Tires flat, windows caked with dust. A project for sure. Armand had spotted it quite by chance while flying along the coastline. The road out to the small hamlet was rough and rocky, but the idea of restoring the old girl justified the trip out.

The two old women sat on the small porch of the house hand in hand. One, a slight Mexican native, the other, an American as it turned out.

"Buy it? Hell, get it out in one piece and you can have it." Lisle said.

A week later the papers were signed, a crew had arrived, had removed the wings and replaced the old dry-rotted tires, loaded the plane onto a truck and left.

Lisle impatiently watched it pull away. Frankly, she was glad to see it go. Anyway, Annamaria... or Diego was in the bedroom waiting for her and she was already wet, thinking about what they were going to do together in just a little while. Sometimes it was fun not knowing what she was going to get.