Desi Gets Married

Story Info
Desi gets a wedding surprise from her online daddy.
1.5k words
3.52
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree and I have had an online ddlg relationship for years. She was 18 when it started, much younger than I. She had some daddy issues, which i happily filled. It started pretty innocent, she would regress, and need to talk and vent.

She grew up in a large city, and had a few close friends.

She thought I lived across the country, but I lived across town. I stalked her a bit. I watched over her at important life events. I was even there for her college graduation. I don't think she ever noticed that I was there.

Over the years, we texted almost every night.

She would tell me about her friends, and how they were starting to find interest in boys. She eventually found a boyfriend, Jackson. He was a shy boy, but overall treated her well. I would lurk and watch over her while she was out on dates. Just observing from a distance.

It was her sophomore year in college when she really opened up. She shared her fantasies, dreams and goals. The sex stories we shared ranged from vanilla to hard core bondage. She was willing to play out all her online sex fantasies.

She would tell me about what her love life, although she was saving her virginity for her wedding night. Desi expressed desire to satisfy Jackson sexually, so I would send her videos of my girlfriends sucking and stroking my cock to help her learn.

The first time she put his dick in her mouth, she was surprised at how quickly he exploded. She was caught off guard at how much he came. Gagging on his load, she couldn't swallow it down. In time, she learned to gobble cock like a pornstar. Always taking care to lick the whole shaft and balls. When she finally learned to relax her throat, she was able to swallow Jackson's load like a champ.

After dating for 2 years, Jackson got down on one knee and proposed to Desi. Gave her a modest 3/4 karat diamond ring. She was smitten. I'll never forget how happy she was that she would be married and finally lose her virginity.

She discussed all the wedding plans with me. As a former banquet chef, I had much advice to offer. We set her up with a top notch coordinator, who would make her day perfect. I made sure she would be married at the hotel I owned.

When the big day arrived, The ceremony was beautiful. Red roses, adorned by cherry blossoms. Desi in a stunning white dress. Jackson in a rented black tuxedo. 400 people attended the ceremony. 399 invited guests, and me. I sat in the back, cautious not to be seen.

I attended the reception, posing as a bartender. I was so happy for Desiree. She was so excited to start her new life with Jackson. Thinking about how I helped her grow as a woman, I was a proud daddy.

I set her up with the bridal suite, a spacious room with an adjoining room for myself. I myself had a wedding present for the happy couple.

When the happy couple left the reception hall, I followed them to their room. I ducked into my room.

I set up their room with a bottle of champagne, fresh strawberries and cream. I had a couple of cameras hidden in the room so that I could observe them.

I set up my room a little differently. A brand new St. Andrews cross, handcuffs, bondage ropes, whips, dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps. I even brought a shock collar and a stun gun for some added fun.

Jackson lifted his petite wife to carry her across the threshold into their room. He set her on the bed and kissed her passionately. This is when I came into their room. I stunned Jackson and he fell to the floor. Desiree now recognized me. "Why daddy?" she yelped. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into my room. I strapped her to the bondage cross. The leather straps felt cold against her wrists and ankles. "Daddy Why?" is all she kept saying. I strapped a dildo in her mouth to shut her up. Next I moved to Jackson. I cuffed him to a chair to force him to watch everything I would do to his new bride. The tears fell from Desi's eyes. She was so beautiful, a rubber cock buried in her throat and tears rolling down her cheeks, dressed in nothing but a lacy white bra and panties.

I gently whispered "This is punishment. You didn't ask my permission to get married."

I ripped her bra off and applied the nipple clamps. She winced a bit, but seemed to enjoy the pain a little. Next the shock collar. Her eyes pleaded with me to stop. I slapped her face, then her tits.

It was about this time when Jackson awoke. Ball gag to keep him quiet. He struggled to get up, but to no avail.

I turned my attention back to Desi. I pulled the dildo gag from her mouth and kissed her hard. "I've waited 10 years to kiss you." I told her. "I will take your virginity on your wedding night. Just as you wanted."

I then grabbed her by the hair and tugged her head back. Kissing her neck. Biting her ear.

I backed away and cracked my whip. I could see the fear in her eyes. Inserted a dildo in her pussy, as I slid her panties to the side. I clipped a vibrator to her clit and she squealed.

"Now I'll fill your ass." I stated authoritatively. "Please, no, daddy!" She begged.

I rotated the cross to flip her upside down. I slid a well lubed dildo in her ass. She cried a bit more, this time I filled her mouth with my cock. Slipping it deep into her throat. Gagging on my stiff rod, I could feel how she had practiced sucking cock. She was so good at it. I pulled out and slapped her face with my dick. I went around to the back side of her. Paddled her ass as she screamed. I could see her juices streaming from her cunt as her ass reddened. The sweet smell of her sex filled the room.

Jackson began struggling more so I went to him and punched him in the face. He started crying like a little bitch.

Desi was still gently crying, as I whipped her ass. I could see she was begining to enjoy the pain. Her butt reddened as I hit her. Her crying turned to whimpers that said "yes, daddy."

I stroked her hair. Whispered in her ear "Are you going to be my good girl now?" She bowed her head and said only "yes, daddy." I stroked her cheek and explained that I would show her pleasure beyond her wildest expectations. I took her off the cross, removed the dildos and clamps and tied her on the bed. Shoving my dick in her mouth again, she got me nice and hard. I began rubbing and slapping her tits as I worked my way to her snatch. Massaging her perfect, perky breasts, kissing and sucking all around them. Still fucking her face as i move lower. When I finally arrived at her pussy, I licked her clit. She again came almost instantly. I buried my face in her love nest. Her scent was intoxicating. I ate her for what seemed like an hour. Desi learned to squirt.

I kissed her deeply, and slid my cock into her for the first time. I'll never forget how tight her cunt was that night. Passionately fucking her. She was dripping wet almost splashing as I slammed my cock into her. I came inside her.

I untied her, and held her tightly for a few minutes. I got up, and untied Jackson. slapping his face and calling him a little bitch. I forced him to his knees and pushed his face into Desi's still dripping twat. "Lick my cum out of her, you little bitch!" I bellowed. I could hear him choking as I held his face in her. I'll never know for sure, but I believe he started to enjoy the taste of my semen.

When I was satisfied that he had cleaned her sufficiently, and she came twice more, I threw him to the floor. Stepped on his neck and called him a little pussy. I explained that Desi is mine. She will always belong to me and that I have been allowing him to use her.

I escorted Desi back to her bridal suite, laid her gently on the bed and kissed her forehead. I dragged Jackson to the side of the bed and threw him on the floor, kicked him in the ribs, and told him to take good care of my little girl.

As I left the room, Desi whispered, "Thank you daddy. I love you."