Daddy's Discipline

Story Info
Two consenting adults roleplay with kink.
2.5k words
20.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 2019

She rang the doorbell, her heart racing a thousand miles a minute. She knew what was waiting for her on the other side of that door. Well... mostly. They'd talked about it. But she knew Daddy always found inventive ways to surprise her. Still. It had been so long. Her heart had been needing it for longer than she cared to acknowledge. She could already feel her temperature beginning to rise, the nervous anticipation taking root in her stomach and proceeding to tie it in knots.

She was safe. She knew that in her soul. But the need to be handled roughly had been all but eating away at her sanity. It had become almost an obsession for her, making her pant at her desk at work with visions of being pinned against something, held by the throat, trapped... so yes, she absolutely needed this. But that knowledge didn't stop the nervous butterflies.

She heard the lock click and her breath hitched in her throat. This was it. No way to back out of it now. As the door opened and his large frame filled the doorway, her insides melted. She stepped through and melted against his chest. His arms wrapped around her as he shut the door behind them, locking her in. She took a moment to simply burrow into his chest, his scent an aphrodisiac in her nose.

One of his arms tightened around her while the other relieved her of her purse and put it somewhere out of sight. She'd only just registered that when suddenly, he had a fistful of her hair, his grip firm at the back of her scalp. His other hand gripped her chin, turning her face up for his kiss and she melted just that little bit more.

Her mind began to go blank, and suddenly, in one swift move, she found herself with her wrists pinned above her head, her back thrust up against the door, his other hand at her throat, not quite cutting off her air supply, but firmly gripping that most vulnerable part of her body. He growled into her ear and shoved his knee between her legs. And then he whispered in her ear, "are you ready, little one?"

Unable to speak, she simply nodded. "Good girl." With that, he grasped her by the back of the neck and began leading her roughly down the hall. She twisted in his grasp just slightly, and he tightened his hold, slamming her up against the wall and growling at her again. "Don't fight me," he muttered darkly. She sucked in a breath as he resumed leading her with that hand at the back of her neck. She didn't have much time to think before she found herself inside the next room.

She shivered, suddenly cold and not the least bit nervous. With impatience, his hands began to tug at her clothes. Her shirt went first, yanked roughly up her body and over her head. Then he shoved his hand against her chest until she stumbled back and landed on the couch behind her. He knelt down and began unlacing her tennis shoes, slowly this time, his eyes not leaving her face. Once he had her shoes out of the way, he rose up on his knees, rising and rising until his eyes were right in front of her face. As he loomed over her and stared down into her eyes, he began unbuttoning her pants, then swept his hands underneath her bottom and stripping her pants off faster than she could process the motion.

She began to pant slightly, lying back on the couch in nothing but panties and bra, staring up at him. No words needed to be said. The menace in his eyes told her everything she needed to know. This was no time to test him. But he was about to test her. "Remove your bra," he ordered, waiting to see if she would obey, if she'd submit to his dominance. When she made no move, he grasped her throat again. Again, she heard that deep rumbling growl in his chest, and it almost seemed as if he was smelling her, his face close to her neck. He looked into her eyes again. "Do as I say. Now." She trembled and reached behind her to unclasp her bra, then let the straps fall from her shoulders, but held the fabric to her chest with trepidation. He grabbed at the flimsy fabric and tore it from her grasp, tossing it aside, then pinched both her nipples and tightened his thumbs and forefingers until she gasped.

She recognized the reprimand. There was still the slightest bit of fight left in her, but she decided for the moment to remain subdued. He snapped his fingers and ordered her to rise, which she did, but she didn't hide the fire remaining in her eyes, and the defiance was obvious when she folded her arms as she stood before him. He simply chuckled at her. "You'll break, little girl, I promise you that." At that, he bent over and yanked down her panties, giving her thigh a light nip as he made his way down her legs. Standing there nude before his fully clothed self, she began to realize how vulnerable she really was, and she was already wet at the thought. The thought mortified her, because she knew he could smell it, and the smirk didn't leave his lips as he stood back up.

His hands caressed her body, traveling from her shoulders down her sides, wrapping around and running up her back. He let his hands soothe her slightly, until her rigid posture relaxed, before grabbing her wrists and tying them quickly, not giving her much of a chance to protest. Truly, she could have fought him if she'd wanted to, but her heart was so desperate for him to unleash on her body, she gave up the fight.

Once he had thick bands securing her wrists together, he ordered her to turn, yanked her roughly up to the door against the fall wall, where a hook was nailed into the top. He quickly secured her wrists to the hook, effectively restraining her. She took a deep breath and braced herself, knowing that what was in store from here on out would test her meddle. She was ready.

He ran his hands up and down her back and shoulders, then traveled lower, caressing her ass, warming her skin, then slipped one hand around her front to gently caress her clit while with his other hand, he grasped her breast and flicked his finger over her nipple until she was panting and needy again. Once he had her whimpering and squirming with need, he kissed her temple and ran his hand back over her ass before she felt the first sharp smack.

She sucked in a breath and buried her face in the crook of her arm as he started to warm her ass with sharp, fast strikes that had her moaning and tensing, his heavy hand descending over and over again, alternating cheeks with every swat, not stopping until her entire ass was a hot pink in color, before he finally stopped, caressing her ass and letting her cool down for a moment. As soon as her breathing began to return to normal, he began his onslaught again, his hand rising and falling hard. The he gripped her hair again, and pulled her head back just slightly. "You're doing so well, but I'm going to increase the intensity now. Do you understand?" "Yes Sir" she replied, her breath a mere whisper of sound. "That's my girl."

With that, she felt the familiar falls of her flogger begin to gently lap at her back, traveling down to her ass, and quickly increasing in intensity, until they stung her back with every strike and slapped loudly against her ass. He alternated between her back and ass, up and down, back and forth, building and building, until she was just at that state where the pain began to make her squirm and writhe, her blood warming, and she started to dance on her toes just slightly, easing her weight back and forth from one foot to the other, a telltale signal that she's processing through pain.

He saw the foot dance and knew it was time to take things up a notch. He put his hand between her shoulder blades and shoved her roughly up against the door, then forced her hips back out with his other hand, forcing her to stick her ass out. Then he growled into her ear "You need me to punish you, don't you?" She only whimpered in reply, too embarrassed to admit it, and he felt the first stinging slap of the stiff leather paddle, lighting an immediate fire in her nether regions.

"I asked you a question, little girl. Answer me." After another stinging slap to the other cheek, she uttered "Yes Sir" and he proceeded to light her ass up, striking with relentlessly increasing intensity, covering every inch of her ass, but focusing the hardest strikes to the lower half of her bottom, right at that sweet spot, right above the lower curve where her bottom met her thighs, the paddle practically scooping her bottom up with each swing, until it was beet red. Her whimpers turned to soft cries, then louder, as her toe dance got faster, her shoulders stiffening, her breath sawing in and out of her chest. Finally, he stopped, going back to caressing her ass again as her body began to float into that warm safe place.

His hand wrapped around her front and flicked at each of her nipples again, one, then the other, back and forth, playing her body like a fiddle until she squirmed again, and as soon as she started panting heavily, he struck HARD against her ass with the strap, quickly setting a steady pace, thrashing her ass relentlessly, over and over and over again, her cries getting louder, more urgent, until she was shuddering with sobs, her entire body suffused with sweat. The unexpected change in the weapon he'd chosen threw her completely off guard and she could feel her eyes beginning to mist up, though she blinked them back and turned her head into her elbow again, feeling herself losing the fight, but determined not to.

He switched back to the flogger again, thrashing her back, her shoulders, her ass, hard and insistent, the thwapping sound echoing in her ears as she began to fly higher, her senses dulling and her mind quieting until she was almost in a trance-like state, her hair blowing in the wind made by the flogger. Her grip on the ropes began to slacken, her shoulders easing. He was lulling her right where he wanted her. He stopped again, and wrapped his hand around the front of her throat, kissed her wet cheek. "I want you to cry for me. And I want you to cum for me."

She started trying to shake her head, to say no, and he growled again. "That was the wrong answer." She shuddered. In a last ditch effort, she tried to plead with him. "Daddy, please.." But his response was the strike of a wooden paddle against her ass, the stinging burn so intense she cried out with the sheer force of it. He once again lit her ass on fire, relentless, punishing, swift strokes that left her breathless. She yelled, she cried out, and then her entire body began to shudder, and still he took that wooden paddle and punished her relentlessly, endlessly, until her shudders turned to sobs and he chuckled darkly at her response, knowing full well that he'd broken through the barrier, and she was crying for him.

He continued to mete out his discipline on her tender, unprotected bottom, making sure to milk out every tear from her until her shoulders slumped, her entire body going limp against the door, her breathing deep. He put the paddle down and resumed his soft caresses his hands running up and down her back again, over her shoulders, stroking her hair, her cheek, murmuring soft praises into her ear while she came down from the high. When he saw the soft smile she gave him, he turned her around so she was facing him and caressed her cheeks again, kissed her lips, her eyelids. She kissed his hand every time it came near her face. As if to kiss the hand that beat her.

"That's my good girl. Are you ready to cum for Daddy now?" he asked, his finger flicking her nipple, while his other hand began to stroke her clit. She moaned and arched into him. "Or do you want to cum around Daddy's dick?" She moaned again, arching up further into his hand as his finger slipped inside her and her walls clutched him. "Yeah, that's what my little girl wants, isn't it?" She nodded vigorously, and he wrapped her legs around his waist as he removed her wrists from the door hook, but left them tied as he carried her into the bedroom.

He lied her down on the bed on her back. "Stay." he ordered as he began to strip as she watched him, her breathing labored. Then he climbed back on top of her, pinning her wrists back up over her head as he shoved himself to the hilt inside of her in one swift thrust. She moaned and squirmed and arched as much as she could in her pinned position underneath him. "Don't you dare move your hands unless I tell you to. Grab the pillow if you have to."

She wrapped her fingers around the pillow beneath her head as his hands left her wrists. He sat up straddling her and grabbed both her nipples and tweaked them until she was bucking beneath him. "Please Daddy! Oh god..." He knew what she was asking for, and one hand left her nipple to stroke her clit as he muttered "Come princess. Come all over my dick." She splintered apart, her body spasming as her walls gripped him.

He groaned and praised her again, before his hands came down on either side of her head and he started pounding relentlessly into her. "Wrap your legs around me, Ally." She obeyed, keening under him as he pistoned into her with powerful, sure strokes until he was close to coming himself, before he pulled out and came all over her.

Both finally spent, he grabbed a towel from the bedside table and softly cleaned her up, before lying back against the pillow and pulling her against him. She laid her head on his shoulder, shuddering with aftershocks, spent, her mind quiet, her heart at peace. He looked down at her as she gazed up at him, and kissed her lips softly. "I'm very proud of you, babygirl." At the words, her heart lit up, and she floated off into the gentle warm safety of subspace, her problems in another world.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Tyr56Tyr56about 4 years ago
Hot

was very hot and exciting lil one

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Issues Kori longs to be disciplined by her neighbor.in BDSM
Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Dreams Awake, touching myself in need of you...until you wake up.in BDSM
A Quick Reminder Sometimes a sub needs to be reminded of the rules.in BDSM
Lit Review The dominant professor and the mouthy student.in BDSM
More Stories