Stolen, Pt. 01 - Bind, Use, Steal

Story Info
Daddy has a kitten to use, abuse, and kidnap.
1.5k words
4.24
23k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers

A story from his perspective. After a rough week, Daddy has a plan to kidnap a kitten. But first, he needs to use her body to relieve a little tension. Of course, the sleepy slut doesn't even know who it is...

Includes dubious consent, cnc, bondage, some somnophilia, blowjobs, knife play, breath play, degradation, oral sex, forced orgasms, and a hint of kidnapping.

It has been a long week. Working away from home means never entirely relaxing, but with the countless additional obligations lately I find I am in dire need of a break. Add to that the knowledge that my princess has been struggling this week and I wasn't around to take care of her, and you've got a very irritable man. Luckily, I have the perfect plan to relax.

She calls me as I'm driving home, checking on me as usual.

"Did you eat? Are you too tired to drive? Don't come over, go home and sleep."

"Kitten, I said I'm fine. I'm coming to see you."

"No way. You're exhausted. Go home, see me tomorrow."

I love that she cares, but damn that stubbornness. Luckily, she's consistent, which I was counting on.

"Okay, you win. But in return, you will do something for me."

She doesn't need to respond, and I don't need to ask. When I use this voice, she always gives in.

"Sleep in something pretty. Send me proof before you go to bed."

"Oh." That small exhale when I've surprised her. "Yes sir."

Ah, a testament to how frayed she is - one command and she is heading into sub space already. I can give her a little peace of mind for a few minutes; she will need it.

"Good girl. Goodnight kitten."

I end the call and continue to her house, my mind scouring every facet of my plans to ensure things go smoothly. My phone beeps, letting me know she's sent her proof and is hopefully preparing for bed. After a few more minutes, I arrive on her street and check the message. Pink silk and cream lace I haven't seen before. New, soft, loose, and perfect. I'll have to buy her a new one.

I grab what I need before venturing into her dark home, making a mental note to fix the broken floodlights outside. While it is of benefit in this moment, the protector in me cannot abide knowing my girl is unsafe.

At least, after tonight, I chuckle under my breath.

I find her fast asleep and breathing evenly. Pale skin and curves wrapped in moonlight, my own Siren in the dark. But not luring men to watery ends tonight; tonight, I am the monster.

Gently, I shift her hands together and rapidly bind them. Normally, I prefer much softer implements, but the situation calls for some bite. Pulling the blanket back to reach her feet, I can't help but hold my breath as she shifts at the cold air. She doesn't rouse, but the movement provides a lovely view of the small bruise on her breast, the mark I gave her before I left. She calls them mementos. I call them claiming. She will know, before the night is over, what it is to be owned.

With that thought and an eager grin, I finish binding her feet and let the fun begin. Gently, I tease her body, rubbing softly through the silk around her nipples and tracing her inner thighs. I was already hard when I arrived, but the sound of her shifting breath and the sight of her sweet mouth parting in sleep as she responds to my ministrations is almost more than I can bear. I unfasten my jeans, slowly stroking my length as I continue touching her with the other hand. I'd planned to wait, but I am flexible.

"What a dirty slut, sleeping in something so skimpy. Just inviting anyone to use this body, aren't you?"

I quietly growl it as I place my tip in her mouth, watching as the emotions shift over her waking face and using the surprise to push in further. Surprise, terror, and confusion. Shrouded in shadow, dressed in black, I'm aware she can't see my face. The angry glint of her eyes is a warning that I may be risking my own safety to sharp, determined teeth.

"If you behave like a dirty girl, you get treated like a dirty girl. If you behave like a good girl, I won't make it hurt. Much."

Dark words, punctuated by quick deep thrusts, giving her no time to adjust to my size. Drool rapidly gathers and falls from her open mouth, as tears form in her eyes from the pressure. She wants to push me out, she wants to gain the upper hand. But ah, love, you don't get control this time.

As she struggles to swallow around me, I'm already cumming, harder for the sight of her choking it down with no warning. I pull away, smiling internally as the edge is taken off, but maintaining a cool demeanor. We are nowhere near finished, a fact she realizes as I place the gag in her mouth before she can make a sound.

"Now, let me be clear. I am going to use you, and I am going to enjoy it. If you fight me, you will hurt yourself; I enjoy a bit of struggle though, so please, don't let me stop you."

She hasn't recognized my voice yet, good. Her pulse is racing from adrenaline and fear and her face is already wet with tears, saliva, and my cum, but a quick check confirms she can still breathe in spite of the gag. I lean down to lift her, only to receive an elbow straight to the face and a plethora of bound limbs flailing in my direction. My girl, a warrior. I chuckle to myself, and she freezes - did I give myself away? But she continues fighting, and a long-held suspicion creeps in.

I have to know.

I flip her over with ease, and rest my weight across her upper back to keep her in place. My fingers dip to her core and.. ah. Lovely.

"You fight like you're afraid, but this soaked cunt says otherwise."

I keep up an onslaught of perverse talk as I bring her almost to orgasm - much easier than anticipated as her movements become sluggish and she subconsciously lifts her ass to take my fingers deeper. She loves this, in spite of herself, but I'm not here to give her relief. Particularly when I see her hands ever so slowly lifting toward her nightstand, presumably to call for help. As if I would be too distracted by her pussy to notice.

Just at the precipice of orgasm, I pull my fingers out and slap each luscious ass cheek. She cries out around the gag, but I am nowhere near finished. A handful of her hair wrapped around my fist and her face is easily lifted into the air, drool dripping to the sheets. One firm slap to bring coloring to each of her pale cheeks, and then eyes like fire light upon me. For the first time, her anger outweighs her fear as she begins to rage through the gag.

Well we can't have the neighbors hear, can we? It is then that I pull out my pocket knife, a large switchblade I open before her face. She goes silent.

"I told you, pet. Fight me, and you only hurt yourself."

I trail the blade over her back and release her hair. Down, tracing the curves of her hips and ass, gently scraping across her inner thighs as I spread them. No cuts, only silent warning.

"Now. Can you be quiet, or do I need to prove a point?"

Gravelly words, punctuated by the gentlest pull over her pussy lips with the flat side of the blade. She is as still as a statue, but the goosebumps rising give her away. I can't resist licking them as they rise on her hip and lift the blade off her tender skin as a shiver runs through her body. One terse nod is my response.

Gods, this woman.

I pack away the blade in my pocket, and scoop her up with a blanket over her head. She will hate the heat, but she'll appreciate it under her head in the trunk of my car. I plop her unceremoniously in the back, where I already placed thin pillows to cushion her fall. I may be a monster, but I decide what and how to hurt her.

"Now kitten, stay quiet and you'll receive a reward when we arrive. If you are too loud, well, let's just say I have all the time in the world to punish you."

Climbing into my seat, I can't restrain the happy hum as I fill my car with music. Loud enough to keep her distracted, confused, and awake. I've told her enough to let her know she's safe, but I want her on edge for what is coming - we've only just begun.

To be continued in Part 2...

Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers