Designated Driver

Story Info
An older driver finds a new younger lease on life.
12.2k words
4.51
14.1k
17
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

Another in the collection of Tales from the Road

Designated driver

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

I don't consider myself a writer or author, I'm a storyteller. So please take that into consideration when you read it, it should be read like someone is telling you the story. I am not now, or never have been, an English major. So synonyms may be wrong, and the grammar may not be correct, but it is like people really talk. I've never talked to someone that had perfect grammar.

I write for my enjoyment and for the patriotic people that like it. If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

To all the true Americans in one uniform or another, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE ! And remember, The greatest enemy of the United States Constitution and your individual freedoms and rights is not Red China, is not Russia, is not ISIS... no, the greatest threat to America is the American Mainstream Media, their corruption, their dishonesty, and their rabid political bias toward the American Socialist Democrats.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright (c) 2022 by Acup

---

As I was perusing my directory of ideas and kernels of ideas, I discovered that quite a few have vehicles of one sort or another as a common theme. This is a collection, not a series. While the stories are numbered, they are in no way connected beyond that common theme. Some may not have much of a beginning or an ending, but I hope you find them interesting.

* * *

I'm just one of the many drivers you see on the road in town every day. Some will have the sticker somewhere telling you what service(s) they drive for, others like me prefer to remain anonymous.

And it was just a day among many others. Mostly your everyday rides, people needing to get from here to there. Some regaling you with their sorrows of how they lost their license or their car. Others on the way to or from the hospital or doctor's office and sharing their particular malady. Many in whatever they could throw on and a few nice ladies that didn't mind showing off their figure a bit, short skirts, low cut tops, a few braless nipples standing out on swinging tits was always a nice bonus. Toss in a few people or couples going to or from the airport and you have the usual day in the life of a service driver... almost.

I'm one of those that drives to keep busy and for the extra money, but I don't have money tunnel vision. I'm not up at the crack of 'way too damn early' to catch the business travelers going to the airport, and I don't stay up to 'way too damn late at night' to catch all the drunks coming home from the bar.

I'm a bit of a night owl, but don't need somebody puking in my car!

So living in the country I get up as the sun comes up, unless it's pouring down rain, then I roll back over. I go through my morning routine, hit the drive through for breakfast, and drive into town and get to the outer loop just catching the tail end of rush hour.

This was one of the nicer spring days. Sunny, but cool enough to crack a window instead of turning on the air unless I had a passenger. It was just after lunch, and I had just finished up one of my nicer and rarer airport turn arounds. A nice couple going up, her in tan leggins and a white top, braless from the movement and firm nipples standing out. The leggins just loved her pussy and ass eating them up.

My return pickup three doors down was a business woman in a red wrap around dress and stockings. I knew they were stockings because while she was on the phone waving her hands as she was discussing whatever problem she was in town to solve, her wrap around became a bit unwrapped for a while on her legs. A little more and I'm sure I would have gotten a panty, or pantyless, shot.

While I did see bra lines, it and the dress did very little to hide her thick nipples with the long bars through them. Tilted at a bit of an angle... I'll bet a string around her neck to those beauties would make an interesting picture. She slipped her jacket on when I dropped her at the convention center. Too bad all the guys would be deprived of the vision of her pierced nipples dancing inside her dress.

I was smiling, and enjoyed my next couple of not to shabbily dressed ladies, when I got a ping to pick up Marci on 'the row'. Every city has one. Situated in the right area between all the college and business places. Nice area, not a hole in the wall among them. At night it's the party area, during the day it's mainly meals and some business lunches. Usually fares here are good for a decent tip.

It was fairly busy for mid-week, so I pulled up on the corner at an angle to get a good view of all the hot babes milling around while I waited and hit 'Arrive'. To my surprise the end lady of the three hot babes right in front of me shot her hand in the air whooping and then began looking around.

I took quick stock of them as they made their way to my car. The buxom brunette in a barely mid-thigh strapless tube dress that looked like it was threatening to roll off her tits. The blond with the bob cut in a pink unlined lace corset with the tiny straps that fasten at the back edge of the cups and a short pleated white skirt. I could see dark areola even from here. The flaming red head in a green satiny halter letting her nipples poke out and a crotch eating pair of thin light pink terry cloth shorts. Almost in the Daisy Duke category.

It became very apparent that although it was only two o'clock in the afternoon, these three were well on the way to being plastered. Even I chuckled when one of them wanted me to stop so she could give some guy her number. The other two had to haul her back in the window. She also had to pull her tube dress up, areola had shown nicely and a large lump of nipple almost popped out.

This little snippet of my in car camera would definitely be saved to my private archive!

While they were reeling her in, I adjusted my rearview mirror down a bit to catch the pink lace covered tits of the girl in the middle.

As the ride progressed I discovered miss barely dressed in the middle was the birthday girl. They were headed back to her apartment for a few hours, then back out to party some more. It almost made me want to keep driving that night. I could just imagine what they'd be like with a bit more alcohol in them... not that the birthday girl really needed any more.

"What about you Don, would you go out with us?" she asked as she leaned forward a bit and gave her tits a bit of a shake.

"Cherry!" the red head gasped.

"What? I bet Daddy Don would love to take us all out." She looked back at me grinning, "How about it Daddy Don, want to give us a run?"

The brunette got in on the 'Daddy Don' and thrust her chest at me, the red head gasped, then grinned and began pulling the neck line of her halter out and down showing a lot of inner and top of tit.

It was good and bad we were only a few minutes from the apartments. It was getting to be more than I could give polite answers to, and the birthday girl was trying to figure out how she could roll down the cups of her corset.

She did give me a parting shot though, as in a nice shot up her short skirt. The ones on either side got out their doors, the birthday girl stood and bent at the waist to get out of the car. I got a nice view of bare cheeks and rosebud split by a tiny yellow string down to a pussy that was VERY hungry for minimal camel toe. As in most of that tiny triangle was between her lips!

I was EXTREMELY happy the in car cam got a decent shot of that. I made a few nice edits of that ride, and enjoyed them several times that night. I got a bit of the brunette trying to come out of her dress, but the headrest blocked most of it. It was still a nice bit of tit trying to pop out though.

But driver karma was in full force, my next passenger was a 'two ton heifer'. Well into the three hundred pound category wearing clothes that were never meant to be stretched over something that large. Long saggy huge tits sitting off to the side of her fifteen month pregnant belly roll under her top.

I unloaded a lot of Fabreeze when she got out, and smiled at the memory of the pussy and ass shot the birthday girl gave me getting out.

---

The next few weeks were fairly uneventful compared to that day. I did get a few decent sweater bumpers and swinging braless tits. The white wrap around dress from the hot babe I picked up at the executive hotel was nice, no sign of bra or panty line in that one!

I was having a day of doctor's office and hospital runs with a few from the medical school mixed in, and picked up a blond in a nice set of scrubs yacking away on her phone giving me a bit of a cleavage shot as she got in.

I kept looking at her in the mirror, she looked familiar, but then so did a lot of 'familiar strangers'. She got off the phone with a few choice words after she ended the call. I smiled as it clicked... the birthday girl!

"I see you survived, how about your friends?"

She looked at me wondering what I was talking about.

"Your birthday."

She looked at me a moment, then her eyes went wide as it clicked for her. She kicked her head back against the seat and moaned, "Oh God..."

I chuckled, "Well that's quite the step up from what you called me the last time."

Her head snapped back forward, "Oh hell, what did I..."

I smiled and she relaxed, "No, nothing bad."

She let out a long breath, "Whew, I'm sorry if we were a bit over the top. A lot of that day is a bit of a blur."

I chuckled, "Yeah, it was only around two and you three were pretty well into it. Your one friend wanted to climb out the window to give some guy her number."

Her face went to her hands, and she peeked between her fingers. "Did we, I mean did I..."

I just smiled.

I heard a sigh from the back seat, "What did we do?"

"Well it's not every day an old guy like me gets hit on..."

There was a soft "Oh fuck."

"But I took it as a compliment, even if you guys were a bit out of it. It's always fun taking hot babes for a ride."

She smiled, then turned beet red. She started talking about anything and everything to get away from the birthday day ride topic. I made one or two little swings towards it, and she promptly steered the conversation away.

She had calmed down by the time we made it to the restaurant to meet some friends, but she paused before getting out. "Thanks for not making a big deal out of the birthday ride Don, I appreciate it."

"It was no big deal, maybe you'll catch me again some time."

"Can I request you?"

"Not that I know of, but here," I reached down to my console and handed her one of my generic cards. Name, phone number, and email address. "If you want to, drop me a text, if I'm in the area we can work something out."

Cherry smiled, "Great! Give me one and I'll put my number on the back."

I shook my head, "No, you think about it first. If you really want to give me your number in a few days, then text me and we'll go from there."

Cherry looked at me a moment, then leaned forward between the seats and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before getting out. The kiss was nice. I didn't get a look down her dress as she leaned forward, but there was a damn good chance the camera had just the right view.

She must like sheer pink lace, and front hook for easy access too!

---

I enjoyed the ride, but soon forgot about it in the day to day mix of passengers... until about three weeks later. I got a call from a number not in my contact list while I had a passenger, so I let it go to voice mail, and promptly forgot about it until that evening.

'Hey Don, this is Cherry. I haven't had a chance to text you about a regular ride, but we have a bit of a different driving question. Give me a call when you get this, we're usually up late. Bye.'

I glanced at the clock, a little after seven, so I gave her a call.

"Hi Don!" she answered all excited.

"Hey what's up?"

"Well, we were wondering. We wanted to go out Friday, but no one wants to be the designated driver."

I chuckled, "What, you drew the short straw did you?"

The soft groan confirmed that.

"So we..." I asked.

Cherry rattled off some names. "So that's what six... seven?"

"Six."

"I can only take four in my car."

"Marci has a van, we can take that, we just need somebody to drive us. If we have to use a service, we can only go two in a car because of the limited stops and that gets EXPENSIVE..."

I chuckled, "Money better spent in liqueur huh?"

Cherry chuckled, "Wellllll...."

"Text me names and addresses and the address of the place you are laying siege to and I'll take a look and let you know."

Cherry squealed, "Okay!" and hung up. Almost half an hour later I got a text with a list. They weren't all that spread out, and the bar wasn't a half bad place. I knew the bouncer, so that helped.

Cherry and I negotiated back and forth via text and came to an agreement. Marci would be responsible for gathering the herd of cats and getting them to Cherry's. I would take them from there to the club and then take each home in turn. Turns out Cherry and Marci lived in the same complex, so those two would be the last dropped off. The first night was going to be restricted to four hours on site. I just knew they were going to try and push that just a little.

The girls were all ready. I smiled, Marci was the brunette that tried to come out of her tube top dress when she wanted to give the guy her number. The girls were dressed a lot more conservative than birthday day. Not that they didn't look hot, and for the most part slacks and shorts and skirts all clung to some nice asses. A fair amount of cleavage, but no camel toe or proud nipples and swinging tits tonight.

They piled in with Cherry riding shotgun, and we made our way to the club. I dropped them off at the front door, Lance was grinning and shaking his head. Both of our former girlfriends had hit the menopause brick wall about the same time. He went to work at the club to ogle the coeds and take one home from time to time if he wasn't banging one of the waitresses. I went driving and enjoying some good on line porn. I'd had a few dates, but after Barbra, I wasn't hunting much, and most of the younger ones that still had hormones weren't looking for a guy my age.

Lance whistled at one of his guys, pointed to me, and then the VIP parking spot next to the door for the guy to move the traffic cone.

I had just started to back in when some asshole in his Lamborghini tried to squeeze in, then began waiving for me to get out of his way. I just kept backing in and shut it off. He got out of his car and began walking toward me ranting. He stopped as he got close as I opened my jacket. Lance and I met at our conceal carry classes.

He huffed back to his car and found a spot. He was going to follow me in the VIP line, but one of Lance's guys stopped him. He was ranting again about 'Do you know who I am?' They looked at Lance, he just shook his head. Asshole was going to have to wait in line with the babe that had a lot more skin than clothes showing, and she didn't look like she was appreciating it. He was probably another one of those idiots that believe their own press clippings, a legend in his own mind.

Lance said that one of the regular VIP's came through shortly after I went in, and with a whisper from Lance, took the babe off of assholes arms and took her into the club. You don't piss the head bouncer off. Asshole also had to wait over an hour to get his car out of the lot, somebody 'accidentally' parked in front of it.

The girls had gotten a table roughly in the middle of the mess. I gathered them and the drinks of the two on the dance floor and took them to a table just inside the VIP area. It wasn't the best table, but the VIP area was elevated, and I could see them anywhere in the bar. I was 'ooh'd and ahh'd' for getting them in the VIP area... then they deposited their little purses in front of me and made a dash for the dance floor.

Very shortly I hit Lance up for a set of ear plugs. Those noise canceling ear buds I had been trying to talk myself into were looking better and better. As the girls came and went, I was occasionally handed a purse back after they dug for something, one of them holding it against my jacket. 'It just doesn't go with your outfit,' was the drunken giggle before my accoster scooted back to the dance floor.

I called time, and the girls manage to worm an extra half an hour before I got them back to the van. Good thing it was right outside the door, three drunk women trying to walk hanging on to each other doesn't work very well. Good news is that I only had four to drop off, two had found 'other transportation' to get home... in the morning.

Ah to be that young and care free again.

The ride dropping the four off was interesting. Drunk girls have no filter taking about the guys they danced with and groped and got groped by. A petite little blond did the squirm thing to get her bra off without taking her top off. I smiled, she sat there with one nice little pointed tit hanging out the neck line for almost half an hour. It popped in on its own as she got out of the van.

I wish I had my camera in here.

I got a nice kiss and grind from Marci as I dropped her and the van off, I was walking Cherry across the lot to her apartment and get my car. She groped my ass a few times and giggled doing it, but after almost falling twice, I just picked her up and carried her. Her top hanging open showed her pink lace covered tit in the lot lights. I didn't feel anything on under her slacks, so it was commando or that little g-string again.

She managed to make it in her door, and I headed home. I watched the birthday clip and the down the blouse clip a couple of times and unloaded in the trash can before calling it a night.

---

The next few weeks were back to 'normal'. The usual rag tag bunch of riders, had one guy with the guts to request a ride from the junk yard. I've had a few people picked up from there when they sold their cars, but a dirt and grease covered slob with a dripping power steering pump in his hand? He had the audacity to get pissed when I refused to let him get in my car. I let the pick-up timer run out and mark him as a no show. I'll never see his filthy ass again!

It was almost a month later I got a text, 'Want to drive again?"

I chuckled, 'You can't talk anybody into being the designated driver again?"

I got a tongue sticking out emoji back.

'The same gang?"

'Kinda,' and a list.

Four were the same, but now there were eight. One more than the van was designed for. 'Eight for seven seats?'

'Sonya is tiny, and only a few blocks from the club.'

I sighed, 'Same price per girl?'

'See you Friday,' and a happy dance emoji.

I shook my head, and went shopping for the noise canceling ear buds after I logged off for the day. I also planned to bring one of my Walmart blue bags with me. I'd turn it inside out, but I'd have a container for all the purses.

---

Friday the herd was all set, well seven of eight. And yes Sonya was a tiny thing. If I hadn't known the rest of them, I would have taken her for a high school kid. She was young, one of those kids that wizzes through school. Several years younger than the rest of the girls, but several years ahead of them in school. I'd have to keep an eye on her, or more appropriately, the guys going after her tonight. Little did I know.

acup
acup
1,120 Followers