Designated Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled us to her back and began nuzzling my way down her neck, a little gasp as I hit that soft spot where neck and shoulder meet. Taking my time as she arched to put her tit to my mouth.

But I didn't hurry past her tits, for two very good reasons.

First, tits with firm nipples are just plain fucking fun to play with and nibble on. Second, because most women with small tits think guys don't want to play with them and some of us actually like them. Third, because she made the most wonderful noises when I nipped her nipple. And fourth, because if I got much closer to that aromatic pussy it was going to get eaten or fucked to oblivion or both. My brain was in such a fog now I was having a hell of a time not sliding down and diving in!

That decision was taken away from me. Sonya reached for my aching cock and brought it to her wet lips and pushed down to me.

My lips came off her tit as I grabbed her shoulders and rammed deep in her pussy. I was met with squeals and heels in my ass until the squeals turned to screams for more and more and more as her pussy foamed around my cock until I couldn't hold off and planted my cock deep and filled her. Collapsing down on her and just holding on as I emptied every last bit I had in her...

I woke without opening my eyes, reveling in the feeling. I had something warm and mostly soft curled up against me. The hard parts seemed to be two chewy points. One in my side and one in my chest.

I cracked an eye enough to know that if I turned my head I was going to kiss her forehead.

She giggled when I did and rolled on to my chest. She put her chin on her crossed arms and smiled at me, "Hi!"

My hands roamed her soft smooth back, "Hi back at you."

She rolled up on her tits to give me a quick kiss, then slid back down and rested her head on her arms.

"You okay?" I asked.

She wiggled and ground her body on top of me, then got a few extra grinds of her shaved pussy on my hardening cock. "Best in a long time."

I chuckled at her giggle when she ground into me.

Her head came up grinning, "You staying for breakfast?"

I reached down and cupped both cheeks, "I guess I could be talked into it."

She grinned and hopped from the bed, then tossed a t-shirt in the air and practically walked into it with arms in the air as she left the room.

I just grinned and rolled out at a statelier pace for my age and slipped my shorts on.

Sonya was scurrying around the kitchen making breakfast in a t-shirt that went to her calves, the neck line was just above her nipples, and I knew that because it was not only thin enough to have a lovely silhouette when back lit, but sun lit from the front I clearly made out those delicious points trying to break free.

In my daydream of ogling Sonya, breakfast was done and on the table.

I got the reader's digest version of Sonya. Almost genius IQ with about an eighty-five percent photographic memory, flew through regular school, college, and med school. Started her residency on her twentieth birthday, and in two years is two thirds of the way through a six year residency program.

I just stared at her with fork halfway to my mouth, "Wow," I said softly. "You're folks must be real proud of you."

Her smile dropped. "Mom passed almost four years ago, cancer."

"Shit," I said softly.

"Stage four when they found it. Only thing we could do was make the best of her last days. I took a year off med school, pissed her off something fierce, but I wouldn't change it for the world."

Her head dropped, then came back up. "Dad was a smiling soldier until the funeral, then crawled inside himself for several months. We drug him back, but he's never really come back all the way. They were together one way or another since they were six. I know some day, not too far down the road, I'll get that call again." Her lip was trembling.

I dropped my fork to the plate with a clatter and went around the table to hold her. She clung to me trembling but not quite crying.

"Is there anybody still living at home?"

"My brother Pete lives three doors down and keeps an eye on him. But we all see it, he's hollow on the inside without her."

"Are you guys worried he might... do something?"

Sonya snorted. "No, as bad as he is, if he did anything like that, Mom would meet him with her favorite rolling pin in her hand swinging it at him."

I couldn't help it, I snorted, and then chuckled. "I guess I know who wore the pants in the family."

I heard Sonya chuckle against my chest, "Daddy said there were times he swore he was born saying 'Yes Dear.'"

She tipped her head back and looked at me with watery eyes. "So. Is there a Mrs. Foster somewhere out there?"

I lost my smile and sighed. "There was, she traded me in for an older model."

Sonya looked at me, "HUH? I thought you were supposed to trade in for a newer model."

I tipped my head looking at the ceiling, "Not if the older one has a lot more money it seems."

"Damn," she said as she tucked her head back under my chin.

I just shrugged. "We met in college. She was in a management course, I was headed into investment banking. We got along well, and agreed kids would be several years down the line once we were financially secure. The wedding was spectacular with her dad's money, everything was rosy."

"So what happened?"

I snorted, "We went to our fifth year reunion."

She pulled back to look at me again, "What did she do?"

I leaned down and kissed her forehead softly. "It wasn't what she did then, it was what she did long ago. I was chatting with one of my buddies, we'd both had several drinks, and I mentioned that Mar and I were thinking about having kids in a few years now that I was on my way to a seat on the board."

"He grinned and about sloshed his drink on me, 'Well at least you don't have to put up with diapers if you don't want to. Do yourself a favor and adopt an older kid. The terrible two's are called that for a reason.'"

"HUH?"

"Yeah, I threatened to beat him to a pulp two days later, and he confessed what he thought I already knew. Mar had her tubes tied before we'd even met. All the talk of kids was just that, talk. Well our biological kids anyway."

"Fuuuuuck."

"Yeah. He gave me what little he knew and fell all over himself apologizing, but it wasn't his fault, everybody just assumed I knew. Did a little digging, and a few months and several thousand dollars later I had a copy of her records." I snorted, "She didn't even bother with an assumed name."

"What... what did you do?"

"Typical dumb male, I confronted her."

She grinned, "Bet that went over like a lead balloon."

"Oh yeah, in a matter of minutes she was trying to turn it around on me for violating her privacy, all that kind of shit. How could I even consider asking her to wreck her figure just to have kinds."

Sonya shook her head and tucked it against my chest.

"It got really ugly for a while. Her dad sent a couple of his thugs over to get the medical documents. They gave me a look when I handed it to them, they lost the look when I asked them how many copies they wanted, I had a whole stack I was going to post on the gates in daddy's neighborhood."

She chuckled, "That would have been quite the scene."

"So it goes back and forth a bit. Daddy starts throwing numbers out between threats. I tossed out different billboard company names between telling him to go fuck himself. When the new boyfriend started adding his checkbook to the mix, I woke up one day and realized I didn't really want to fight for her, I was just doing it for spite. I threw out one hell of a number to the two assholes, and they surprised me by writing a check. They tried to stick an NDA in there, but I told them I'd meet them in open divorce court first."

Sonya wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, "How long's it been?"

I lifted my arm to check the date on my watch. "Two years ten months and three days."

Sonya snuggled in, "Any girlfriends since?"

I tried not to chuckle, it's in a woman's DNA. "No, not really. There were a few possibilities once or twice, but most women aren't looking for a middle aged guy that walked away from a lucrative investment banking career."

Sonya tipped her head back smiling, then put her hand behind my neck to pull me down. "Their loss," she said just before she kissed me. She held me for a long soft kiss.

I leaned a bit more and grabbed her ass to lift her up to proper kissing level. She just squeaked and sighed never breaking the kiss.

Sonya pulled back, "When do you have to go driving again?"

I smiled, "When you kick me out of here. When do you have to be at the hospital?"

She smiled at the first part, then groaned at the second. "Six am tomorrow morning. That means getting to bed," I grinned. "To sleep," I pouted and she grinned. "By around ten or eleven tonight."

I lifted her enough to hook my arm under her ass. "That gives me a little less than twelve hours to ravage your body, minus meal breaks of course." Then I lifted her jumbo t-shirt enough to get my head under and wrapped my lips around her nipple.

Sonya squealed and wrapped her arms and legs around me as I walked toward her bedroom. "Fuck the meal breaks, we'll just order delivery." She was taking the t-shirt off as we stepped into the bedroom.

I laid her back and dived between her legs, eating her and finger fucking her to three orgasms before my neck gave up and I had to flop over on my back. I chuckled, she tried to pull herself on top of me, I had to get an arm under her to do it for her.

Once her breathing settled, she lifted my cock enough to slide down on me. Laying on me and rotating her hips enough to slide me halfway in and out. That only lasted so long and she groaned sitting up, and again when she took me to my balls.

I laid there and did my best to take notes. Watching her enjoy herself on me while trying not to be distracted by all her noises and firm nipples and undulating belly and clenching pussy and... "CUMMING!"

Sonya was squealing and cumming on top of me.

We laid there panting in each other's ear as I softened and slipped from her. Her gasp and scramble reaching for something to stuff between us was hilarious. I was scowled at once she got her t-shirt between us.

As much as I would have loved it, I'm at least a decade too old to go for that long in one shot. I had to call time around one and call in pizza to take a break.

If she wasn't going to be a doctor, I'd swear she was trying to kill me. By six I could barely stand in the shower, and she had to call in the delivery.

I was given the eye when I wanted to just go walking, and again when she found out I had a bag of clothes in the car. She accepted it that I had been spilt on and splashed enough times over the last few years that it was a constant back up.

She grinned from ear to ear when she took my old shirt to wear for our walk. We held hands and each other during the walk, just enjoying being with each other. I wasn't real happy it would be a week until she was free. She was literally at the hospital for the next week straight, even sleeping in the bunk room and eating in the cafeteria.

I did at least find out what hospital, so if I had a run in the area I could text her to see if she had time for a bite. If I didn't get a text back, she was busy.

We connected Thursday... kinda. I parked, she met me at the door. She shoved me in a closet and tried to put her tongue down my throat after she climbed up on me. I had one hand up her scrubs but not in her bra yet when her pager went off.

She dropped enough to straighten out her scrubs before opening the door. I got a quick kiss before she turned and ran with the rest of the herd. One of the girls coming up behind her smiled and winked at me as I turned to leave. Sonya said she got a ration of shit for two days and grinned every time.

That doesn't mean we didn't talk and text. When she was on a break of some sort, she'd text me, and again when she went back on duty. I can't tell you how many times she texted me when I had a passenger, and again just as I dropped them off making me miss her.

I tried taking a morning off, then got bored and went driving. I got a text as I was picking up the second passenger... all the way to the airport!

We did talk Saturday evening, and I could tell from the sound of her she was dragging. I offered to come over when she got home, but she said she would be sleeping most of Monday and Tuesday just to catch up.

I told her if she texted me Tuesday, I'd bring Olive Garden over for supper.

I think the giggle was a yes.

She texted me her order, and I added a few things to it as well as mine. Grabbed some soft drinks from the store and a little bouquet of flowers and headed over.

Sonya groaned at the Olive Garden bags, she squeaked and snatched the flowers. I just grinned, she was wearing my shirt.

The flowers were in a glass in the middle of the table, and she tore into the food. "Real food..." she groaned between bites. We ate, and chatted very little.

Cuddled up on the couch with a movie we'd both seen. Telling me bits and pieces of her work week in the slow parts. Falling asleep cuddled under my arm by half way through.

I barely held off laughing until she cleared the room when she woke near the end and had to make a 'potty run.' Literally running.

I got up and joined her in the shower when I heard it start. We cuddled and soaped, but I had to carry her to bed before she fell over.

Sonya was mostly back with the living by Wednesday, and devoured the leftovers for lunch. I had to make a run for more for supper.

We took a walk after, and were just hitting the park about sunset. It was a nice evening with a gentle breeze.

I stopped her, and before she could ask a question, I put my finger to her lips. I took my second ear bud from its case and gave it to her. She grinned and put it in while I went through my play list.

We danced slow and soft to the sunset, kissing just as it went down. A long soft shower, followed by a not long enough evening in bed doing our best to bring each other to new heights.

We had to sleep in, but I couldn't complain with her spooned in front of me as I cupped her little tit.

With Sonya's work schedule, we saw each other as much as we could. The one time I actually got to eat lunch, well most of it, with her at the hospital had her grinning. Two other tables were keeping a close eye on us.

When there was a chorus of pagers, I managed to get a half way decent kiss and a fairly decent swat at her ass as she scooted off. It was hilarious to see her fast walk off while trying to glare at me over her shoulder.

I sent her a text later asking when she wanted me to kiss it and make it all better.

I was emailed links for three different Italian restaurants with take out for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

My stamina is improving, I made it most of the way through Tuesday this time. Thursday was still a lot of cuddling and talking and walking. Dancing in the park has gotten to be a thing with us. I love the cool nights when she snuggles under my coat with her arms around me.

I got a good look at her sneaky / possessive side two months later. I had managed to get Sonya out to a good steak house instead of Italian, and we had just finished our meal waiting on dessert when she got a text from Cherry wanting to know if she wanted in on another Friday night at the club.

She grinned when she texted back only if they were going to that first club that they got to sit in the VIP area.

I got a text from Cherry just as we walked in the door at Sonya's asking about getting a ride to the club next Friday. Five girls and I only had four seats available. And Marci and her van were not part of the list. It made me wonder what she was hiding behind that padding.

I sent her one back that I'd think on it and get back to her.

Sonya was grinning. "What's to think about? Just drop them at the club, then come back and pick me up. We can come in together."

I grinned and leaned down to give her a soft kiss, "Together huh?"

She realized just how she said that, "Well I mean... um."

I leaned down a little further and hooked my arm under her ass to bring her tits to mouth level. She squealed while almost ripping the buttons loose on her top. As she separated it I popped the front catch on her bra and suckled a hard nipple.

I love the groan she makes when I do that. And even though she knows it's coming, she does the same when I switch nipples. When I bring my fingers to that vacated nipple, there are usually some interesting noises followed by a grunt of some sort that eventually includes syllables closely resembling 'bed'.

She has at least learned to duck a little as we go through the door. She says I should just scoot down a bit, I just grin when I remind her how she likes forcing her tit into my mouth a little more. She just blushed and smiles.

I texted Cherry back the next morning with my plan as Sonya was making breakfast naked. She made extra eggs, she said I was going to need LOTS of energy.

I'm going to have to start eating more eggs when I'm not at her place.

I did have to chuckle. We spend most of our time together at her place. She decided way back when we were starting out she needed to spend time at my place. We only spent one night there.

I'm an old bachelor a little under three years out of a nasty divorce in a small two bedroom apartment. One bedroom is mostly boxes because I'm too cheap to rent a separate storage room and too lazy to take the time to go through them.

I have a double bed, an old love seat with an end table and a TV tray. The kitchen is wide open with no table and chairs and half of the cabinets are empty because I don't really have anything to put in them.

The microwave and convection oven work very well. I only need one of the top burners on the stove and I have no idea if the oven works, I've never used it.

The closest I come to cooking is getting something out of the freezer and putting it in or on one of the above mentioned appliances. Usually its mozzarella sticks or fish sticks in the convection oven. Although lately I've gotten into Ramen Noodles now that I found out I could do them in the microwave.

We've made a few visits to my apartment to get or leave something, but all of our quality 'us time' is spent at her place.

But back to the grinning woman beside me.

I dropped the other four off at the club, Lance was going to escort them to the VIP table knowing I was making a quick run a few blocks away to get a straggler. We got back and he let me have the reserved spot again.

We didn't get out of the car right away, seems a lot of pre kissing was involved before we went inside. She grinned when she took her bra off and hung it on the steering wheel. With tonight's crowd, there was no hiding who it belonged to, everybody else was a C cup or larger.

We got to the table, and Sonya decided to claim her territory. I had no more sat down and she turned to face me across my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck and continued what we started in the car.

When we came up for air, two of the other girls were standing there. One grinning and one pissed. Cherry was not happy we were together. She gasped when Sonya got up, and immediately placed the 'Reserved' tent from the center of the table on my lap.

I slapped my hand over my eyes and groaned. Lance literally fell off his stool by the door laughing.

There looked to be some heated discussion out on the dance floor, but Sonya was smiling when she pulled me to the floor and took one of my earbuds handing me a regular ear plug.

We danced twice more that night, and Cherry found a different ride home. One of the other girls decided to stay later and try her luck as well.