Designated Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I never got another text from Cherry, and she rarely texted Sonya. Even then it was usually about work.

# # #

Sonya helped me filter and sort my room of boxes. Probably half was just stuff I took because I could. Another quarter was things I no longer needed or were very out of date. Sonya thought that part should have been more like thirty percent, but I managed to keep a few of my treasures.

That last quarter took almost a month to go through. I'd start a box, and find something from college. All too much of it was something to do with me and Mar, but it would bring back memories and I'd sit and stare at it for a while. Sonya understood and left me to it mostly.

I didn't keep much of that, just a few pictures and mementoes. I made a quick run back through that quarter that Sonya thought needed to go when she wasn't around. I sighed and agreed with her even though I'd never admit to some of it. Between a lot of it going to the thrift store and another good chunk to the dumpster, I probably only kept about fifteen percent... when I made the final move to her place.

Sonya actually got some good news on her dad. Seems he met a woman, in of all places the produce department. He was shuffling on through and just grabbing things and putting them in his cart, when she scolded him for not checking what he was grabbing and gave him a mini lecture on checking produce before putting it in his cart.

Word is he smiled and said 'Yes Dear' making her gasp and then wheeled on down the aisle. They 'ran into each other' a few more times at the store. And while he won't admit anything, her brother says there has been a strange car staying overnight fairly regularly at his dad's place.

Sonya is just three months from completing her residency. It's good thing, because she's four months along. That pill worked just fine for a little over a year and a half, but oh well.

She was worried, but I was ecstatic. We have discussed marriage back and forth, and decided to wait until after she finished her residency. She was worried about waddling down the aisle, but I told her I would pick her up and carry her if she wanted me to.

She tried to keep it a secret, but a glowing woman can only hide things for so long. Three different OBGYN's have taken her under their wing and are keeping her duties light for the last months.

I still drive when she works. She was rather pissed when I showed her that I had some money tucked away from daddy and the new husband paying me off. But it will pay for most of the house when she decides on one, and have a nice bit left over to start a college fund.

I got a text to finish my day and be home by four. Sonya came in the door at four thirty stripping clothes off as soon as the door closed behind her.

I just grinned, pregnant woman hormones are just sooooo terrible to have to deal with.

---

Miyamoto Musashi once said, 'Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.' Or in plain English, 'You can't fix stupid, no matter how hard you try.'

acup
acup
1,121 Followers