Designated Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my wife's orgasmic waves began to subside Jessica's hand went from pulling me in, to just running fingers thru my hair, and as my wife calmed further her hand came down and joined Jessica's which fairly had me purring with pleasure.

"Fuck babe, I didn't know Dave was such a pussy eating machine. If I had this at home, I'm not sure I would ever be able to leave the house."

I smiled and moaned into my wife's pussy thinking about how much fun that would be to just keep eating their pussies all day long, knowing I was what was keeping them home would be a huge turn on.

"Hmmm... I think Dave loves that idea." My wife said, smiling, still a little breathless, and then she winked at me." Of course eventually he's going to want his own release."

"He's been so good to us, we really ought to make it good." Jessica says once again flashing that amazing smile at me.

"LOL, trust me as much as he loves eating pussy he's already had a very special treat. But you are right we really should make this special."

I give my wife's clit a gentle suck before I lap up the last of her juices.

"Why don't you come sit up on the couch between us honey?" My wife asks as both her and Jessica separate just enough to allow me between them.

I slide up on the couch and they are both leaning into me, and instinctively I wrap my arms around both of them pulling them both in closer.

Jessica's lips go for mine and her tongue, bolder now, slides between my lips to wrestle with my tongue, tasting Lillian on my lips and tongue. We both moan into the kiss as Jessica runs her hands beneath my shirt over my chest.

Lillian nibbles at my neck biting gently in a way she knows drives me wild even as her hands go up the back of my shirt running her nails along my spine causing my whole body to shiver.

Jessica breaks off kissing enough to flash me another smile before pulling my shirt over my head.

"Fuck, that smile of yours is really driving me crazy every time you flash me with it."

Jessica smiles even bigger before leaning back to kiss me, and press her bare breasts against my chest.

Lillian starts kissing down my chest and gives my nipples a bite and sucks them as she goes by, not forgetting to give Jessica's breasts some attention before continuing down my stomach. She quickly and efficiently opens my pants and climbs off the couch just long enough to pull my pants off fully exposing me to their ministrations.

My wife climbs back on the couch next to me and as she resumes nibbling and biting every bit of my exposed skin she also begins gently stroking my rock hard cock just enough to further excite me but not so much she was in any danger of making me shoot off too quickly.

Jessica continues making out with me while her hand drifts between my legs and her fingers begin to gently play with and stroke my balls.

I am nearly helpless between them, they have my excitement rising and I am moaning my pleasure with every kiss, bite, and touch. My hands are still on them but all I seem capable of is softly caressing the soft skin of their backs.

Jessica breaks our kiss, flashes me another smile, before she leans down and kisses my chest. Both women bite a nipple, Lillian my right one and Jessica my left, giving the nipple a kiss and lick along with the bite together, as if they were of the same mind they begin kissing down at the same time.

They both gently pull at my thighs encouraging me to open them further allowing them to nibble the sensitive areas along my inner thighs, before kissing their way up, now both of them were looking up at me and smiling with every kiss, God they were both so sexy, and then they kissed each other with the head of my cock between them their tongues sliding over my head to wrestle with each other.

Together they ran their lips down my shaft two tongues tickling and teasing my length all the way down, then they each sucked a ball between their lips and fondled it with their tongue. I was torn between just throwing my head back to enjoy and keeping my eyes on these sexy women worshiping my cock. Of course I couldn't take my eyes off of them for a moment. Jessica ran her lips back up my shaft while my wife continued sucking my balls.

Jessica's eyes were on mine as she reaches the head and then as she popped my head between her lips she smiled at me making my cock jerk in her mouth and leak my pre-cum right onto her tongue. Her smile broadened and then she slid her lips down my cock nearly three quarters of the way down, her eyes never leaving mine, then she moaned sensually around my cock sending the vibrations right into my shaft.

Fuck I was close and there was going to be no holding back, as she began bobbing her head up and down, moaning around my meat as her tongue swirled all round my manhood.

The pressure built instantly, I had been on edge for too long this evening and I felt my balls tighten as my cock stiffened and then I felt my orgasm explode from me, as spurt after spurt shot through my shaft into Jessica's hungrily sucking mouth.

Despite her best efforts it leaked past her lips and she seemed to relish this as well smiling at me with every twitch of my cock in her mouth and then she slowly came up releasing it. Then my wife came up and kissed Jessica again and licked all that leaked from her lips so not a drop went to waste.

"Fuck, you girls are hot." I gasped out.

"Now, I want that fucking me." Jessica says still flushed.

I looked at my wife and raised an eyebrow, we had always said if we did swing we wouldn't go all the way, but my wife was looking at me meaningfully. I hoped my raised eyebrow conveyed clearly it was her call.

"Do it honey, fuck her like she needs." Lillian says as she drags Jessica back on the couch with her. Both girls giggle a bit as Jessica straddles Lillian and leans down and kisses her leaving her ass high in the air.

Fortunately I was still rock hard and the girls making out some more was just exciting me more. I got up and moved behind Jessica, I rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit making her squirm and wiggle her ass in front of me.

"Really? This is okay?" Jessica asks, I guess she knew the rules we had previously established.

"Jessica, I trust you. We love you." My wife answers, "fuck her honey." She encourages me again.

With that final stamp of approval I push my dick into Jessica, my head just popping inside makes her moan. I grab her hips and begin to slowly push inside savoring the feel of taking a new pussy for the first time since my wife and I had first dated. Jessica keeps pushing back while she moans into my wife's kiss, until I finally am fully buried, my balls resting against her pussy lips.

"Fuck he feels even bigger than I thought he would. It's been too long." Jessica gasps, I could feel her pussy vibrating and pulsing along the length of my shaft. She must have been close to cumming already.

I slowly pull back until just my head is inside and I hold myself there while Jessica wiggles her pussy trying to get me to go back inside.

"Honey, I said to fuck her." My wife says quietly.

Taking that as the hint it was supposed to be, I grab Jessica's hips a little tighter and then without any further warning I slam my full length into her as deep as possible.

Jessica screams as she is pressed into my wife's embrace, shaking as her orgasm takes her. I hold myself deep inside of her as waves of orgasmic pleasure roll over her, but before they finish I pull back and slam back inside of her again and again she screams in pleasure.

Glad that the girls had just sucked a massive orgasm out of me, making it possible for me to last much longer than I could have otherwise hoped to. I begin to really fuck Jessica pounding myself in deep only to pull back and ram back in again, over and over as hard and as deep as I can. Every time I bottom out she screams as yet another orgasm takes her, over and over until she finally just collapses into my wife helplessly shaking with aftershock orgasms still coursing through her my cock pops free still glistening coated with her juices.

My wife rolls Jessica over so that she is now on top and offering her pussy to my still hard cock.

"I hope you saved some of that for me honey."

I slide my dick deep inside her welcoming and familiar hole making her moan.

"Of course I did." I say with a smile.

Lillian rocks back into me and starts shaking her ass with every thrust back, her pussy squeezing and pulling my cock with every thrust into her. I never knew quite how she did this when we fucked doggy style but it was always fucking amazing.

Once again I feel the familiar sensation of my orgasm fast approaching and just as my wife screams with her orgasm I feel my cock twitch and then I am ramming myself as deeply inside of her as possible to shoot my cum as deep into her as possible.

The three of us roll from the couch onto the floor in a tangled mess of sexually sated bodies.

"Fuck, I don't think I can go back to dating anymore. I just wanna fuck you two."

"Hmmm... that does sound good."

I lay back and find Jessica curling up on my left shoulder, my wife laying her head on my right.

Both girls are making soft happy noises and before I realize it I am drifting off to sleep with two beautiful sexy women sleeping beside me.

12