All Comments on 'Designated Slut'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 18 years ago
Hot

a little short, and totally unbelievable. And who does he get to fuck when Tammy is not willing? In part 2, is Susan the narrator's pinch hitter slut?

But it was effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very creative

Way to use your imagination. I do agree with the previous comment that the story was a bit short. You should spend some time and develop your story. It will work out that much better.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
You have got to be kidding! Loving Wives?

I read this till the middle then looked at the end. I was just going to chalk it up to stupid and vote and go on, but this is to stupid it is funny. I guess someone can wank off on this but it’s not erotic so I don’t get the point.

I have to say this is really dribble for it to be called a story. It’s not Loving Wives but Group Sex, so who cares it’s posted as cheating instead of erotic coupling, though not erotic.

Reading some of the comments it must mean anything that says sex will get someone off.

The writing was ok

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The first thing I would do

woul;d get the wives from the kitchen and tell them about what was said by my "friends" . I would hope that the wives would tell their "husbands" to go to hell. Then I would get my shotgun and tell the "friends" to get the hell out and never return. If my wife agreed with the suggestion then I would tell her to get the hell out with them. Then I would sell the house keep all the money.Leave the wife on the streets with my ex friends and go find me a decent woman and new friends and let them know up front that I didn't go that way. I would only let my wife fuck complete strangers that didn't know us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The idea has merit

I thought it was really good. It had credibility and entertainment value.

Quite like to see mine in the same scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great but what if?

pretty interesting scenario

but what happens when tammy is at that time of the month?

looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stupid!

Congratulations for writing the stupidest, most demeaning story I've read recently. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why This Is So Much The Way It Is In Most

sick stories by this writer - just another helpless pathetic male seeking humiliation as the only way to get excited - by watching cocks take his whore where he never will.

Best to just pimp her out full time and make some beer money.

Writer - your predilection for self cuckstering yourself is becoming boring - well except for the few humiliation freaks that follow you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My REACTION

Wishthat was my wife, only I would have been fucking her face the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great writer

I have read your submissions and find them to be elequntly written. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All of them?

All three of the other wives were having their period that very night? Give us a little reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked this story!

I would've loved being there!!!! Hot story, hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is so fukin dumb.

Now the guys all come and fuck the one wife when their wives are havin g their period. What about the husband, does he get to fuck the other wives when his had the curse...You shithead...you didn't think this one out did you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story - ignore haters

A fantastic story, so please ignore the haters. I personally am tired of comments about how realistic or unrealistic a story is. Is the Odyssey realistic with syrens and cyclopses? No, but it is considered one of the greatest and most important stories ever written.

I'm also tired of all the straight vanilla people who feel the need to blast authors who "offend" their delicate sensibilities here in this pornographic community. I think it is fake. Who forces themselves to read something they absolutely hate? I think if you really hate something you stop and move on to something else. The haters simply are people who feel guilty about the fact that they get off on something the don't think they should, so they transfer that guilt to the author.

I love stories about power. I love stories where people are turned on by feeling controlled. And what could be more realistic? A story about a man an woman who are equals that are meant to be together, want exactly the same things without even having to talk about it, and live happily ever after never wanting anyone else. Yeah, that's real. Our sun will explode long before that happens.

Please write more. Pleeeaaase. You're great.

KurtzKurtzover 16 years ago
Musical Slut

I really think your story is great. I think you should add to it. Tell us how the year went. Who was the designated slut, and tell us about some othe meetings between the slut and the men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

I truly enjoyed your story. I am always puzzled at the venom in many of the comments? When you come here surely you know what the subject material will be, so why snivel about it? I would love to watch my wife service my friends so it's easy for me to identify with the characters. I'm not gay so I don't go to the gay stories and post nasty comments. Why read about men who share their wives if you don't enjoy it? Only a moron would do that. I suppose I just answered my own question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only people with pathetic lives...

get off on ridiculous stories like this. And yes, a story NEEDS to be realistic to be good. If you want to post childish crap, then don't act surprised when people don't like it. There are good movies... and there are BAD movies. We ALL joke and complain about the bad movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stop bitching

good story mate.

if you don't like it why read it?

I hate people who complain for the sake of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i KNOW MY WIFE WOULD BE HORRIFIED AT THE THOUGHT

I would let her if she wanted to. I think my first

wife would have loved it. in fact i know she would

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very nice transition from shy housewife to rapacious slut. It would be nice if she craved it in the ass too; and perhaps she begs to lick the wives while their husbands are giving it to her in the rear. Or she could bring out the huge strap-on so that the wives could also fuck her hard up her cunt or ass whenever they felt like it.

And at the end of the year she begs them all to let her keep her title, so she can carry on being used and abused the way she loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot

waiting for part two.

jrquilconjrquilconover 12 years ago
I like it!

It's all in good fun. Realism? Well, humans really do the strangest shit all the time. This could happen. I just wish there were more chapters, with the _other_ wives!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 12 years ago
Going beyond

It is true that she seems to have moved right away from the idea that she would be available during the wives' periods, to being everyone's available slut for general use. She was taken there and at the same time she loved being taken there. She is almost immediately adopted as the group's property and plaything.

I hope she starts making housecalls, or having the men drop by to get a quick blowjob just inside her front door, on a completely casual use basis.

At future gatherings I see her being naked while she moves around the group, sucking all their cocks while they are chatting or playing cards or whatever. They hold her head and pump it up and down on their cocks one by one, using her as the masturbation tool she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story ,hope its trueI

I watched my own wife do this in real life !

bigpop12bigpop12about 11 years ago
GREAT CONCEPT

Great concept, but I was left wanting more. I would have like to have gotten more history and a more drawn out story, but it was nice nonetheless.

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 11 years ago
Hot but......

The description of his wife starting out by pleading, but then giving in to a desire to be submissive and let herself be used and exhibited was hot. However, there were inconsistencies and very little set-up and context plus the so-called friends were just jerks. So, you should take time to create a more realistic situation where the hot fantasy would seem more real.

For all the people who want to act like they're superior to these kind of fantasies, the best thing to do is don't waste your time reading these kind of stories unless you just need something to feel superior about.

monkeytail10103monkeytail10103over 10 years ago
great start

Needed to be much longer... loved story line but wanted it to go on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I loved it! Well done, don't change a thing. What happen next, now that his wife is the Designated Slut, what about other years and other wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 2

Cmon man, such a good setup needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What's it like for hubby to have his wife used all year!!!!!

What happens next? All four husband are screwing Tammy for the next yr. Do they bring friends? After a year dose one of the other wives step up. Or does the neaborhood keep screwing Tammy? How does hubby take all of this???? Please write more!!!! Great storie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would make more sense

I get what kind of story your into writing, I understand and Like this story.

However, the Designated slut plan does not make much sense, to just turn one woman into a slut for a year.

It would have made more sense if you said. Flip coins for one woman to be the designated slut for a month, at the end of the month it moves to another of the women, meaning all of the men are having to give up their wives.

This was about getting some when the wifey was on her period. what about when tammy is on her period. same trouble as before. That is why during the womans month, if she is on her period, the other wifes agree to take up the slack.

Also to make sure no one backs out when it is their wifes turn, they all swing that first night to be sure everyone has fucked everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next wife at bat

I loved the story and have hoped you would write a sequel for a long time. Maybe Tammy can't stop or other husbands are not as willing. But the other wives should get into the picture. What happens when the word gets out about the neighborhood.

Please do write the sequel or a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what about husband

what happens when the slut is having her "time of the month"? will one of the other wifes taker her place during that week? it seems fair to me. i think it ought to be johns wife since he started it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is one of my favorite Literotica writers

Really liked this story and others with submissive women; wives and mothers. For the most part it is only wishful thinking on my part.

However, I too take umbrage with the sexless, pussy whipped guys that berate the author and his writings.

EverRestlessEverRestlessalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story.

This is your best story, not by far, but by far as light-years. The speed is excellent and highly efficient, the concept might be a little over heated, but very believable. After all people can become stupid at times, but the actions are spot on and the story is hot.

The role of John is nearing geniality. First stroke is to undress and fuck Tammy in front of everybody, making it clear to her and anybody else, including his own wife and the narrating husband, what their respective roles will be for the forseeable future and, by instructing her how she should behave to be a good slut for all of the guys, thus setting the standard for the future. Playing it so openly also elliminates any possibility for hidden agenda's, secrecy is simply not possible anymore. This is just what it is and apparently, everybody accepts it without question.

The second stroke of genius is the one word after John finishes: "Next". It is the call on his buddies to participate in the plot and his call is answered immediately. This hammers down the situation for everybody involved, it fixes that this is how it will be for the foreseeable future, and everybody accepts that, including Tammy, the other wifes and last but not least, the husband.

Tammy might reconsider afterwards that she was swept away by the situation and that she was over endulging, but reigning in the horses after she let them run free might prove to be mighty difficult. She has given away too much already. And might she yet harbour any shame after this scene, it will take little convincing to now turn her into a shameless and total slut.

It only leaves one problem though. What happens to the husband if Tammy is suffering from PMS? I would say it is reasonable for him to visit the wives of his friends. After all he allows them to fuck his wife freely, so they can hardly object to return the favor when he is in need. The wifes too can hardly object, since by agreeing to flip coins, they implicitely agreed to be a contender to become the winner and getting fucked by all four of them, thus also agreeing to the fact that being fucked by the husband was part of the victory. So servicing him is to be considered as a bonus for them.

He might have seemed to have drawn the short straw, but that way he will be ending up skrewing 4 wifes, whereas his buddies only can sample 2 of them, namely their own wifes and Tammy, putting him in an advantageous position, because Tammy and the husband can thus fuck all of them without any reservation. On the other hand: that makes them both anybody's whore. But who cares as long as you are happy?

What that is doing to their marriage is another problem, but hey, life is full of challenges, isn't it?

A more than excellent story, to which I return often, so 5* is not a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG. So Hot! What a Great Idea!

Some might not think this realistic, but as a somewhat submissive woman, I can see it happening to me. While I have always been completely faithful to my husband, I have seen how some of his friends look at me. I am not more attracted to them as men or as people than my husband. However, if this situation occurred with our group of friends and my husband was on board as the husband is here, I know of at least two men in our circle who would seize control of the situation the way John did, and I would acquiesce immediately, because their domination would be a HUGE turn-on. Just thinking about it has me wet. But then, this is one of my fantasies, to be naked, degraded, and used in front of people I know. In fact, if I were she, I would want them to humiliate me further by no longer calling me by my name, but by my position in the group, "Designated Slut." The author has a great imagination, and I wish he had continued this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG

I remember the first time I cleaned my wife out in front of our friends during a hurricane party. She squatted over my face and I watched my friends cum dripping from her into my mouth then I just pushed my face up and started sucking their cum like I was nursing. The other wives clapped as I cleaned her. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting story concept, but . . .

silly, almost nonsensical implementation. However, you did meet one of the most important elements of a LW story, i.e., at a critical point of judgment and decision, the main male character freezes (literally), both mentally and physically, incapable of even a hint of rational thought, let alone decisive action. (It would have been a plus if you had incorporated the second critical LW plot element: the main male character unfreezes so that he can drink a gallon or two of 180 proof whiskey as an essential aid to any subsequent thoughtful action.)

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 6 years ago
Further uses for the wife

Since the wife's role evolved considerably from the initial concept - that of providing relief for each man during his wife's period; and instead she rapidly became a slut for all without any discernible limits - it would seem logical that she be called upon to provide sexual services to the other wives as well. The other wives should derive direct benefits from her to equal those of their husbands. She should be expected to please them all orally or any other way they were interested in. There seems to be no limit to the perversions the group might explore in order to get the full benefit of having their own willing sex slave. And it's not going to end after a single year, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
***

A little far fetched but as a five minute read goes it was harmless enough.

e10creampiee10creampiealmost 4 years ago
Party Slut

I sure hope that there is a sequel to this. Particularly hot that the other wives watched.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You had an idea but you rushed everything and made a nonsense of the whole story.

Apparently you are premature ejaculation writer. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! I love the idea of giving the wife an opportunity to let go if her in er slut - that’s hot. But i have to agree with the others that went off track. Perhaps if the women had a discussion about how hard it is to put themselves in the mood for really good sex and agree the guys idea would be better if they got to take turns every two weeks. The designated slut has to be available to all (other wives too). This way each wife could ‘gear up’ for her two weeks, work out, get waxed, etc Maybe the guys would be required to groom and freshly showered before calling for the slut and wives could only use the slut if it is with a husband (not necessarily her husband). Then the story could evolve into specific interests (oral specialists, DPs, cream pie eating..) and maybe once a month they all get together and the wives get to fulfill a fantasy or craving they can ask for (role play, bondage, gang bang, cum covered).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story,

Reminds me of when my husband handed me over to our friend.

It was at the bbq we had, good evening was had by all, when it was time for everyone to leave my husband notice out oldest friend well on it lying on the sofa, after all went except our friend my husband seen pat trying to tuch me as I walked by him.

My husband said I seen what pat tryed to do, do you want to fuck pat now, as we had talked about it before.

I said yes I would like that, with that my brought me in to the room and stopped in front of pat called pat and said will you fuck my wife for me please, pulling up my skirt and down my knickers, he then took pats hand put it on my fanny and said enjoy my wife. He then gave me kiss told me he loved me and to enjoy myself.

Pat stayed the night and we fucked twice before going to sleep.

Next morning pat fucked me again after I sucked him had, we went for breakfast and my husband had the coffee made, he asked pat and myself if we enjoyed ourselves.

Pat thanked him and I gave him a kiss said yes it was lovely thank you.

My husband then said pat I don't mind if ye want to keep this up you are welcome anytime.

Next time we had a three some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the most likely story, but certainly one of the hottest. This is my favorite fantasy-to be stripped and used by all my husband’s friends and turned into their slut. I could never say it, because I am too shy and submissive, but I could be had if one or two of them made a move. Based on my husband’s behavior toward more dominant men, I’m sure he would go along with it, just like the husband here.

orangebelt55orangebelt5512 months ago
Long View

This story is so original and so impossibly hot it would be a gift to all readers if you would expand it into a much longer text.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well … seems the writer spent more time sucking anonymous cocks to get good reviews to a disgusting story…no doubt it’s got high markings!

bpanther777bpanther7775 months ago

Very unique story. It was a little quick, but overall cool.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! Would love to read more.

Tess (uk)

PS to Anon of “disgusting story” grow up it’s not like this was unexpected., both the title and tags make events obvious. If you find it amoral then don’t read it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife would absolutely do that, except the swallowing cum part. She loves cock and has started taking part when I fuck other women. We're very much in love, we just like fucking new people now and then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous