Desirae's Journey Ch. 02: TIFFANY

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
2k words
4.35
1.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Desirae now had several real clients and one "special" client. Now, all she had to do was add more "special" clients.

She got a surprise call from one of her college classmates. Tiffany had also been an investment major. She also had her license and was working for a local investment firm.

"Desirae, I hear you have opened your own firm. I was wondering if you were hiring. I am bored already with these young guys thinking they can put their hands on me and make dirty comments and jokes around me. I know you would be better than that." Desirae had always liked her. She was smart, but a bit of a prude. She wouldn't like my side business, but Desirae needed clients, so why not?

"Sure, Tiffany. Come on by. Let's talk." Tiffany came by during lunch the next day. Desirae guessed she was really done with them.

"Hey Tiff, I guess you're tired of the old boy's club. We can do better together." Tiffany nodded. She agreed to bring her accounts with her, and she would start in two weeks.

Meanwhile, Desirae got a call from a Mr. Thompson. He said he was referred by Mr. Bellingham. Desirae made an appointment for him the next day.

Thompson arrived early. He was a man in his fifties. He said he owned an accounting firm. He was bored and wanted to branch out with his investments. He said Bellingham had told him Desirae could help him.

"I can help you. I will need to speak to Sam first, but we can probably work something out." He agreed and left.

Desirae called Sam. "Sam did you refer a man named Thompson to me to help?"

"Yes, I did."

"Are you talking about investments, or "Help"?" Desirae needed referrals, but she didn't want to take chances.

"He is talking about special help. He is my accountant, and we have "worked" together in the past. I know as much about him as he knows about me. He is safe if that is what you are asking?"

"Thanks, Sam. I will never assume that just because some guy comes in here spreading your name around that you sent him. I will confirm with you, first. And thanks for sending him to me. I will take care of him."

"Mr. Thompson, Sam says you are good, so we are on. The first thing I will need is a summary of your investments. If you don't mind, I will send my associate, Tiffany, by to get one of your latest statements." He agreed and gave Desirae his company's address. Tiffany when by and brought it in.

They went over his statements. Desirae found a couple of older stocks that were languishing and found a couple of better ones to replace them with. She called him. "Mr. Thompson, I have reviewed your statement. I am sure I can help you. If you give me your home address, I will come by and advise you." He quickly gave it her and she said she would be by that night.

Tiffany had been sitting and listening. "Why would you go to his house? Isn't that risky?"

"Normally, yes. But with Sam's friends, I know I am safe. They are looking for personal attention that I can't give in their office."

Tiffany looked at Desirae for a long time. Desirae smiled at her and nodded. "I thought you knew me, Tiff. I look for an advantage any way I can. We've had enough of young, poor men that think they are better than us. I am looking for older, rich men that will pay for our services." Desirae watched her for her next reaction. Tiffany surprised her.

"I can see that. It is better for us to be in charge, not the other way around. So, how does it work?"

Desirae explained the system. She would have to get real investments. If she wanted to do extra, she could for a larger commission. She and Desirae would split the extra commission.

Desirae was at Thompson's home on time. He answered the door and let her in.

"Thank you for coming."

"I have some new investments to show you."

He stopped her. "I trust your investments. You will have to churn the stocks to justify your fee. Do what you must do. I just need to see you." Desirae smiled. She appreciated his frankness.

"I see. It is okay with me. Let's get down to business." She put her papers down on the table and started to undo her dress. He watched her until her dress was off. He then stopped her and took her hand. He led her into his bedroom. She continued stripping slowly. Thompson watched until she was naked. He stood there with his mouth open. She was beautiful, much more beautiful than he had hoped for. She laid down on the bed as he stripped.

He jumped on the bed and climbed on her. She ran her hands through his hair as he entered her. She threw her legs around his waist and held him in her. He was excited and didn't take long. After he finished, he lay on her, enjoying the experience. He finally rolled off her and lay beside her. He played with her breasts and ran his hands down her body. She figured she would let him have another go, just to set the hook.

When he was ready, she nodded. He asked her to get up on her knees. She did so and waited for him. He got behind her and stopped. She looked back. He was just sitting there, admiring her with a wonderstruck look on his face. She smiled and put her head down. He was hooked. He started kissing her from the top. He kissed her ass and stuck his tongue into her ass hole. She stiffened for a moment. She hadn't talked about the cost for something like that. However, he was just starting there. He then moved down her bottom until he arrived at the promised land. He licked and sucked her until she really was getting warm. She didn't expect that. Her "orgasms" during work were for the benefit of her clients. She saved the real ones for men she wanted to sleep with. He then continued down her leg until he arrived at her left foot. He licked her foot and sucked on her toes. A foot fetish, she might have known. These guys take a long time. But he surprised her and got back up to her pussy. He mounted her with an enthusiasm that she would expect a man to have with a new woman. He thoroughly enjoyed riding her until he slumped down on her back. She let him lay there for a few minutes, then rolled over to make him fall.

"I thank you for your kindness. I will look forward to our next meeting." She smiled as she dressed and left.

Tiffany wasn't surprised Desirae was using her investment firm as a front for her sexual activities. Truth be told, Tiffany was okay with it. In fact, she enjoyed sex quite a bit, and she liked making men pay her. She had a couple of clients from the other firm that she had flirted with during her time there. Now that they were here, she decided to see if they were serious, or just men playing games.

She started by calling Robert Anderson. He owned a small gardening company. He had been successful, and she knew what he had in his investments. She had been his advisor for a couple of years and had been putting up with his sly jokes and looks from the beginning. It was time to call his bluff.

He agreed to see her about his investments. He was surprised she suggested his home, but he was single, and it was okay with him. He let her in when she arrived.

"Tiffany, I am happy to see you. I have wondered how my investments were doing. I am kind of surprised you wanted to see here."

"I work for a new firm now. We are a much more hands on than the average firm. We like the personal touch." She watched his eyes as she said that. That would tell her where to go next.

He got a gleam in his eyes. "I've always liked the personal touch. Tell, me what is the personal touch going for these days?"

"Five percent on top of the regular commissions. Plus, whatever tip is felt worthy." If she was going to do this, she was going to squeeze every dollar out of these guys.

"So, how do we know what the five percent gets?"

"You get what you want, and afterwards you will see what it costs you. It won't be hard for you to meet that, and you will never have to explain it to any accountant. We can always adjust after you see what it is."

"I can accept that." Tiffany smiled and removed her suit coat. He sat down on his couch and watched as she slowly took her suit top off and removed her bra. She stood before him topless for a moment and shook her breasts in front of him. He had stared at her breasts long enough, now he was going to pay to touch and see them. She kicked her shoes off and unfastened her skirt. It fell to her feet, and she stepped out of it. She was wearing stockings with a garter. She had a little "G" string on under the garter. He was licking his lips as he watched her strip. She came over to him, dancing as she came. She pulled him up and began dancing across the floor with him. He held her in his arms with her breasts up against his chest. His manhood was already straining against his pants. They danced around the room for a few minutes. She thought she had better stop before he comes in his pants. She pushed him down on the couch and stopped in front of him. She knelt and unfastened his belt. Tiffany then unzipped the pants. She pulled his shorts aside, and he sprang out of the restraints. She smiled and licked the tip of his dick. He was turning blue, so she figured she had better get to it. She pushed him deep into her throat. He wasn't big and didn't choke her. She held him in her mouth and made him come with her tongue. Men didn't last very long on her tongue. She sat still until he was back to normal size. She stood up and smiled.

"Would you like seconds?" He nodded quickly and stood up. He led her to his bedroom. She lay back on his bed and removed her "G" string. Tiffany smiled, spread her legs, and motioned for him to climb aboard. He dropped his clothes and accepted her invitation. She put her knees up so he would have more room to find her sweet spot. He dove in and she helped him into her. He was so excited that again, he didn't last long. When he was finished, he lay on her, enjoying her scent.

As she was dressing, he thanked her. "Tiffany, I want to thank you for this. I can easily say, you are my favorite advisor that I have ever had."

The next day, Desirae and Tiffany got together. Tiffany told her she was joining her little side business. They set up some rules. The commission they charged had to be different. They couldn't charge the same every time. That would be a giveaway. The cash tips would be kept by each. They would pay operating cost out of the normal commissions and split the extra commissions. Desirae would leave it to Tiffany to decide what she was charging initially. They would firm up the charges after they saw what the market would bear.

Desirae now had two special clients and Tiffany had one. They knew this was just the beginning.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers