Desirae's Journey Ch. 03: GROWTH

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
3.4k words
4.56
1.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

The next couple of years saw growth to both of her businesses. Desirae and Tiffany got two new clients from Desirae's clients, and one from Tiffany's clients. Tiffany started helping Desirae with her special clients. Desirae didn't want to have them assume they would get her each time. They could ask for special people, but Desirae didn't want them to assume they would get her. She intended to phase herself out of the day-to-day sex business.

It was about this time that Molly showed up. They had known her in college. She was good at the sex thing, but not the college thing. She was beautiful and would do almost anything a man wanted her to do. She would be a great addition. They could send her to the wild requests, and she would love it. But she wasn't licensed. Desirae started her in night school to get her license. Until then, she would just deliver papers to the clients. If she happened to lose her clothes in the process, it was okay with them. They customers sure didn't seem to mind.

This was how she met Dave Jones. He was a friend of Tiffany's first client. They had turned him down because he wanted to have his advisor "play dead" for him while he fucked her. This was too weird for them, so they declined. When Molly showed up, she thought it would be fun, so she volunteered. They called Dave to tell him they had a young lady that would be able to deliver on his paperwork. He was thrilled.

Molly never really cared for college. He parents had sent her hoping she would find herself. She did, just not what they were hoping for. She learned very quickly that some professors would improve her grade for a little "special" attention. When word got around that she wasn't clingy or threatening to the professors, the number of professors that were willing to help her exploded. By her junior year, half of her classes didn't require her to come at all. Her special sessions each week ensured her grade. It didn't really do much for her mental advancement, but it got her through school.

After school, her parents cut her off, and she had to find something. She was getting too old to hang around the professors at college. It started looking suspicious, so she had to go and find something else to do. She knew Desirae, and more importantly, Desirae knew her. She was the perfect "escort". She was beautiful and willing to do just about anything for enough money.

Desirae had doubled the normal rate for Dave. He didn't care. He didn't know why he liked the girl to be a sex doll or play dead. He just knew he liked to play with a woman who would just lay there. He thought it would be easier for the woman. He was surprised so many of them objected this one little request. He was thrilled when Desirae informed him, they had someone for him. He didn't care about the money, he had enough.

Molly showed up at his home on time. "My name is Molly. I am here to deliver for you." She was wearing a short skirt and regular top. They were older because he had requested clothes he could tear. They would be added to the bill.

"Thank you, Molly. I assume they explained to you what I need?" She nodded. "Okay, here's the deal. If I do anything that hurts you, or frightens you, just speak up and I will stop. This isn't about abusing you, just enjoying you while you don't move. Do you understand that?" She nodded. "Then, tonight, I want to play out a scene where I come home to find you in my house, dead. No blood, or anything like that. Maybe just a heart attack. To save trying to carry your body upstairs, how about we start in my bedroom?"

Molly and Dave went upstairs, and he positioned her over the arm of the couch. When she was laying as he wanted, he told her they were ready to begin. He went back downstairs, and she got ready for the scene.

Molly was enjoying this scenario. It was different, and she wouldn't have to work very hard. She just had to stay still, and since she wasn't having an orgasm anyway, there wasn't anything that would make her move. She wanted to see if this was something she could add to her inventory.

Dave came up the stairs and entered the bedroom. "What's this? Who's this? What's wrong with her?" He felt her pulse on her wrist. "I think she's dead. She must be the housekeeper. I did tell her to just come in and wait for me." He picked her head up by the hair to look into her eyes. Molly kept a blank stare while he was looking into her eyes. "She's so beautiful. Such a waste. I should call the cops. If I do, they'll just take her away. I guess it doesn't matter what time I call them. A couple of hours won't make any difference. I might as well enjoy her before she spoils."

He lifted her skirt to see her panties underneath. He pulled her panties down and lifted her skirt over her back to expose her womanhood. He pushed her legs apart on the floor to show him her pussy. He pushed his finger into her. This may be a scene, but he didn't want to try and enter her until she was ready. He needn't have worried. She was wet already. He unzipped his pants and pulled his member out. He was hard just looking at her laying there, motionless. He pushed into her carefully until he was in completely. He began pumping her. She bounced as he fucked her. The sight of her body bouncing on the arm of the couch almost brought him to the end. When he picked her head up again to look into her staring eyes as he fucked her, he came, hard. It was wonderful. When he was finished, he rested inside her until he was back to normal. He then pulled out of her and wiped his dick on her skirt.

He stood back to look at this beautiful woman laying across his couch with her panties on the floor and his cum dripping out of her pussy, he almost swooned. This was perfect. He was so glad they had found someone who was willing to do this.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed. He pulled her skirt off and sat her up so he could remove the rest of her clothes. He ripped her top open and pulled it off her shoulders. He then bent her forward onto her legs so he could reach her bra strap. He unfastened it and removed it. He then pushed her back onto the bed. She flopped back without moving on her own. Her arms flew open above her head and she bounced on the bed. She lay there staring blankly at the ceiling, naked and waiting. This was exactly what he had hoped for. He bent down and kissed her pussy gently. He almost got Molly with that. That was the last thing she was expecting from him, tenderness. There was no reason to go down on a dead woman. You only do that to get her to do what you want. At least, that was Molly's experience. Just when she was wondering if he was trying to get her to come, he stopped and climbed on her. That was more like it. Let's finish this little scene.

He held her legs up in the air as he fucked her motionless body. She bounced on the bed while he was finishing his scene. He came quick and laid down on her. After a few minutes, he stood up, and took her hand. "Molly, you are magnificent. I thank you for your kindness. You are as sweet as you are beautiful. You can tell Desirae this was perfect, and I don't care what she charges. I only hope we can do the sex doll thing next."

She got up, got dressed, put her coat over her torn shirt, and left. She didn't think it was that hard, or that weird what he wanted. Everyone has that little something that gets them off. The more unusual the more expensive. But it was still do-able.

Tiffany's second "special" client came from her contacts at her old firm. One of the best customers at her old firm was old man Benson. He had sold his company and was worth millions. They had been investing his money for years. He had liked Tiffany, and was unhappy when she left, but she never expected to hear from him afterward. His assistant called her on her cell phone and asked her to come see him.

She arrived at his house at the appointed time. She dressed appropriately for meeting someone like him. As she was waiting, she reviewed what she knew about him. Jonathan S. Benson was in his middle sixties and didn't do much since he sold his business. He was active in several charities and was a donor to a local theater. His wife had passed away a year ago from cancer, and he donates to the cancer fund for what killed her. There was no record of him dating anyone in the social scene.

She was led into his study. He was sitting behind a large desk and stood when she came in. "Miss Murphy, it is so nice to see you again."

"Thank you, Mr. Benson. It is nice to see you again. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I believe there may be. I am not unhappy with your former firm, but I was always impressed by you. I sometimes though they weren't as impressed with you as they should have been. I have some assets maturing soon. I am going to have the money moved to you when they do. I'm sure you can find somewhere to put it that would make me some money."

"Yes, sir. You know I can. I can beat the rates they have had it in for you."

"Good. Now, I have one request of you. I wish you to come here personally to inform me of anything you do to my account. It isn't that I don't trust you, it is that it is dull and boring around here and your presence would brighten this drab place up. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Of course, it is, Mr. Benson. You know I will do anything you ask of me and thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are a well-known and influential individual in the community, and I am honored to do this for you."

He smiled as she was flattering him. She knew what button to push for him. That was the problem with the young men at her other firm. They never kissed his ass, and it didn't take much to make this lonely old man happy. She would never make that mistake. She would literally kiss his ass to get her hands on his investments. She shook his hand and left.

The money arrived within two weeks. She found several options where he could put his money and called to make an appointment with him. They set the appointment.

She arrived at his home several minutes early. His butler let her in, and she waited until he called her.

"Miss Murphy, that didn't take long."

"No sir, I have several choices for you, and please call me Tiffany." She smiled at him as she was unloading her briefcase.

He pointed to a table, and they sat down. "I will do that, and you call me John." She nodded and spread the paperwork out. They went over all his options until he had narrowed them down to the ones he wanted.

When they were finished, he sat back and relaxed. "Tell me, Tiffany. Any special reason someone as pretty and smart as you haven't gotten married yet? You don't have to answer that, and I am sorry if I am intruding."

"No John, you are not intruding. To be honest, I am busy with my work, and I have never been one to tie myself down to any one man, no matter how handsome or smart they are. I have found most men to be either too full of themselves, too stupid, if you will forgive the word, or too lazy to concern myself with. The men at my other firm were arrogant and self-important. I like men that have accomplished something before they act like it." She looked down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on."

"I asked you, remember? I ask because I have noticed some of the same things in the women I meet. I am rich and single, and whatever event I attend is filled with middle-aged women trying to get my attention, or young and beautiful ones trying to catch a rich husband." He just shrugged. "Sorry, but thanks for coming and doing this for me."

"My pleasure, John. Call me anytime, even if you just want to talk." She shook his hand and left. That went well. He is very lonely. She would let him decide what the next move was.

She didn't hear from him for a couple of weeks. He called her to ask her to come to his house. She arrived the same night. He met her at the door, not the butler.

"Thank you for coming. I have been thinking about what we talked about the last time you were here. I have begun dating an older woman."

"Congratulations. Everyone needs companionship." She figured that was that.

"Yes, but it is for my social obligations. She is nice, but I don't know. Something.." He trailed off.

She just waited for him to say what he wanted. "I enjoy your company, but I don't think you would be comfortable in these social things. I am not comfortable in them, and I must go to them."

"How would you like more of an arrangement instead of dating?" He might be fishing for the same thing she is thinking about.

He looked up and turned his head. "What sort of arrangement?"

"You would like to spend some time with me, but not have it be public, correct?" He looked down, and she knew she had hit it.

He finally looked into her eyes. "I don't want to offend you. I certainly wouldn't be embarrassed to have you on my arm anywhere I go. I'm just not sure it would be a good deal for you."

She smiled. "I happen to agree with you about that. I am certainly in favor of us spending time together without it becoming public. However, I am not interested in becoming a mistress, or anything like that."

"I'm glad you are interested, because you are all I have thought about since the first time you were here. But I don't understand what else there could be."

"I was thinking more of a professional arrangement." She waited for that statement to sink in. She could see it was beginning to. "My financial investment work is entirely legitimate. However, I have a side business just for the fun of it. Don't judge me too harshly. It would work perfectly for you. It could be entirely up front. You would know exactly what you would get, and I would be under no illusions as to what it is."

"So, what do you expect for this arrangement?" He was almost there.

"It would cost you on a per time basis. I have an escort business on the side with a friend of mine. You could decide when and where. You could decide if you wanted anything. I would have no expectations on you. I wouldn't be bothering you at any other time." There it is. The oldest profession. "Are you disappointed in me?"

"It is a surprise. However, it makes my life much simpler. You are saying I can sleep with you anytime I want, with no strings or obligations?"

"That is absolutely what I am saying. I would love to have sex with you as often as you wish. No one would ever know, and I would never be a problem for you."

She could tell he was thinking about it. "How would this work?"

"Really straightforward. You tell me when you want me. If it is occasionally, I can run it through your commissions for your investments. If you want more than what I can run through that, we could do some cash. Whatever works for you. I have a few others. This gives me the freedom to have sex often without the hassles of boyfriends or husbands."

"When could we start?"

"How about now?" She could tell by the gleam in his eye he was ready.

"Now works for me." She took his hand, and they headed for his bedroom suite. When they entered his suite, she had him sit down on the couch. She then began a slow seductive strip tease. She removed her suit coat. Her top was thin, and her nipples were showing through. She smiled and twirled around. She then unzipped her skirt and dropped it. She had stockings with a garter and a nice bra and panties set. She slowly unbuttoned her top until it hung loosely. She teased him by flashing him with her tits in the bra for a couple of minutes. She stopped with her back to him and unfastened the clip to her bra and turned around holding it in place with her hands. She shook her tits at him as she dropped the bra. She kicked her shoes off and went to him. She sat down on his lap and ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him in on the cheek and rubbed her tits on his chest. He was trying to keep it together, but he was failing. She kissed him on the mouth, took him by the hand, and headed for the bed. She stopped by the bed, pulled her panties down, kicked them aside, and lay down on the bed. He stared at her as she spread her legs for him. He began undressing as quickly as he could. When he was naked, he crawled between her legs from the bottom of the bed until he was within inches of her pussy. He stopped and smelled her scent. She was dripping, and he could tell she was excited. He pushed his finger into her, and she moaned. He finger-fucked her for a couple of minutes. She stopped him and pulled him on top of her. He lay on her, so she helped him into her. He took a moment to get going, but she waited for him. Finally, he was getting into the spirit of her feeling. He bit one of her breasts lightly as he was fucking her. It was the best feeling he has had in longer than he could remember. This was worth whatever she wanted to charge him.

He came all at once, without warning. She knew it was coming, but he seemed disappointed. She held him to her breast as he rested. She kissed him on his head and hugged him to her. She knew this was perfect for him, and she wanted him to remember this night for a very long time. She decided to wait and do him again that night. He finally rolled off her and lay on the bed in a dreamy funk.

"My dear, that was the most amazing thing I have experienced in years. Thank you for that, thank you."

She looked him in the eye. "You think we are done? I have one more surprise for you." She crawled down and put his dick in her mouth. She turned so she could see his eyes as she sucked him off. She was afraid he was going to have a heart attack before she could get him off, but he survived. Afterwards, she kissed his dick, then his mouth, and got dressed.

"So, that's how it will work? Work for you?" She smiled as he weakly nodded. She now had two rich guys paying her. She was off and running.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers