Desirae's Journey Ch. 01: Beginnings

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
2.6k words
4.64
2.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Desirae Dubenai went into college looking for a major that she could combine with her main love in life, sex. She has enjoyed and used it since high school to get ahead. Don't misunderstand, she isn't a bimbo. In fact, she is honor roll. It's just she wanted to find a line of business that let her make more legally on her back. She was looking for something that could take money from an "escort" business. It had to be high end because as a rule no one bothered the rich and their fun, only the middle class or poor got busted. She finally decided on financial investment firms. You could have a legitimate investment firm and hide the money in the "commissions" on real investments. All of her ladies will have to be smart and have licenses for investment advice. Then find old rich white guys who have multiple investment avenues and get them to add one more. It would keep her firm out of the crosshairs of local vice. If she had to throw a little pro-bono work around, it is just the cost of doing business. Besides, having sex with a cop might have other benefits.

During her senior year in college, she needed to find an existing investment firm in the town she was going to college to help her get started. Randolph Investments looked like the perfect place. Winston P. Randolph was a middle-aged man that appeared to have peaked as an investment broker. Her investigation into him revealed a man with a stale marriage and a boring life. She decided to take her life savings in and see if he would bite. She made an appointment for just before noon. She wanted his secretary to be out to lunch soon after they started.

She arrived at her appointment early. She was dressed in a short skirt and tight top. His secretary looked at her with disapproval as she led her into his office. She told her boss she was going to lunch and left. So far, so good.

"Welcome, Miss Dubenai. I understand you want to invest some money in the market."

"That is correct, Mr. Randolph. I am young and I don't want to tie up my money in accounts I can't move around."

"I think we can find something for you." He was looking at her legs as he was talking. She was helping him by crossing and uncrossing her legs. Every time she did, she left them open a little longer. Her top made her nipples stand out and he couldn't decide whether to look at them or her legs.

As they were looking at options, he asked her a question. "How old are you, anyway?"

"I'm twenty-two. I graduate from UCLA this coming summer with a degree in financial investing. I will need to find a job in investing by the end of this semester." There is the hook. She will find out soon if he bites.

"I'm sure we can find something for you to put your money in. If you are really looking for a place to work, I may be able help you get started in the business." She knew it. She had him.

"Oh, Mr. Randolph, could you?" She gushed. "I would be ever so grateful." She uncrossed her legs and left them open.

He was talking but his eyes were trying to see through her skirt.

Now was the time. She got up and went around his desk. She sat on the edge of his desk and smiled at him. "Mr. Randolph, I would be ever so grateful for your help." She let her legs fall apart. He wasn't even trying to look her in the eye.

"I will help you any way I can." She took his hand and squeezed it. She then let it drop on her lap. She made no move to remove it. Let's see what he does next. He squeezed her knee and she smiled. He pushed his finger under her skirt, and she made no move to stop him as he ran his finger along her thigh. He was taking too long. She reached down and pushed his hand into her crotch. He nearly fainted as she held his hand there.

"Oh, Mr. Randolph, you devil you." She smiled at him.

"Call me Winston." He stroked her panties above her vagina. They were wet and he was sweating. She pushed him back in his chair and sat on his lap. He put his arm around her and squeezed a breast. She kissed him on his face. It was settled.

He stood up and lead her to his couch. She pushed him down and unzipped his pants. He laid back and closed his eyes. She pulled his member out and knelt. This was going to be the best sexual experience he has ever had. There was no way she thought his wife was more motivated than her to give him incentives. She pulled her top up to expose her breasts to him as she knelt. She took his dick in her hand and messaged it to get some pre-cum started. He was hard and ready. She leaned forward and put him in her mouth. She stared into his eyes the entire time she sucked on him. She didn't want him to come too soon, so she stopped before he came. He acted disappointed until he saw her pull up her skirt and lower her panties. She turned and sat on his lap and guided his missile into her. Desirae pushed down until he was as far in as he could go. She took his hands and put them on her breasts. He hung on for dear life as she fucked his dick. It didn't take long for him to explode into her. She sat there until he was done, and slowly got up. She turned and sat on his lap, kissing him until he was able to stand up.

"Thank you, Winston. That means the world to me. I look forward to learning everything I need about the financial world from being here." He gave her employment papers and told her to bring them back the next day.

She had accomplished her first step. She had a job. Now she needed to get her financial investing certificate. He helped her and she passed on her first try. She worked there a couple of days a week for the rest of the time until she graduated. She fucked him just enough to keep him interested. He began giving her new clients and putting them in her portfolio. By the time she graduated, she had convinced him to help her start her own investment firm. She was promising to continue to see him, i.e. fuck him, even after she was gone.

Now she had an investment firm with clients, and she was ready to go onto the next step. She had to begin finding old men that wanted to fuck her and give her money for it. It just so happened Randolph had given her one account that was from a rich old man. Randolph had tired of him complaining about everything. He wanted him out of his life, so he gave him to the cute, young woman. He figured, if anyone could calm him down, it would be her. She wanted to take his account with her, but she needed his agreement. She made an appointment with him at his office to speak to him.

She arrived at the Bellingham Construction office ahead of schedule. His secretary told her to wait. After a while, she told Desirae to go in. Evan Bellingham was a seventy-year-old man who had built his company from scratch. His investments were very conservative, but profitable. Randolph had made a fair amount of money on his account. He didn't want to lose it.

"Miss Dubenai, I understand you want to talk to me about my investments. Randolph has done fine by me for a long time. I don't know why you'd think I would change?"

"Mr. Bellingham, do you know I have been handling your account for almost a year now?" He shook his head. "If you look at your statements, you will find that the last year has been the most profitable year you've had in years. I have moved some of your money into more profitable areas." He called for his secretary to bring him his statements. He looked them over as she waited.

"I see what you saw is correct. However, some of the moves are a little riskier than I am used to."

"Mr. Bellingham, Apple, and Amazon are not risky stocks, but they are consistent growth stocks. There are many more that Mr. Randolph doesn't keep up with that could make you even more money. I can meet with you to show you some of them if you like. I would not buy anything you don't approve." She shifted to reveal more leg. He didn't look down. This could be harder than Randolph. She saw a picture of his wife on his desk.

"Is that your wife? A fine-looking lady." Desirae smiled as she pointed to the picture.

"Yes, she was. She passed last year."

"I'm terribly sorry for that. I wouldn't have mentioned that if I knew it would be a sad comment." She had an opportunity, but she had to be careful.

"No, it's okay. We had a good run, and I am fine now. I'll tell you what. You put together a few recommendations for me, and I will look them over to see what I think. If I like them, we might have a chance to do some business."

"Yes, sir. I will call you in a couple of days to set something up." She stood up to leave and reached out her hand. He was surprised but took it and shook it. She held onto his hand for an extra second and smiled at him. They showed her out.

She was still alive. If she could find a couple of gems, she might have a chance with him. Her guess was he had to be lonely, and a man in his position would have to be careful how he solved that problem.

She found a couple of hidden gems and called his office. He came on the phone rather quickly. "Miss Dubenai, so nice to hear from you again. Have you found me some good stocks?"

"Yes, sir, I have. I can bring them to you tonight if you wish." She had to find out how lonely he was.

"You don't have to do that. You can come tomorrow."

"I know, but I want to spend some time with you explaining everything. I don't want you to feel rushed." This is it.

"Ok, you can come by my house at seven, if you wish." He gave her the address and she thanked him and promised to be there.

She arrived at ten minutes until seven. She was dressed very professionally on the outside, but like a slut underneath. A few pulls or buttons would reveal all her charms. She wanted to get out of this outfit quickly if she needed to.

He answered the door himself. "Good evening, Miss. Dubonai, come on in." He was dressed in a smoking jacket and led her into his study. It was a typical manly study. She put her papers on the front of his desk.

"How about showing me what you have?" She knew he didn't mean it like that, but she was going to anyway. She took her papers around the desk and laid them in front of him. She took every opportunity to touch him or brush against him as she described the new stocks. He didn't appear to get agitated with her movements, so she continued until he spoke.

"Miss Dobenai, I've been in business long enough to know how things work. You have been doing everything in your power to affect me with your charms. I admit I have been lonely, and I am too old and rich to find a woman the normal ways. However, be frank with me, what is it you want?"

She admired his bluntness. She liked him immediately. "Mr. Bellingham, I am a very skilled investment broker. However, that is a boring life that I am not interested in. I got good grades without using my charms. Now that I have a degree and a license I am interested in better things. I am willing to give you professional advice on your investments. I am also willing to give you personal attention for an extra five percent on your normal commission. We can see each other as often as you need, and nothing will ever appear on anything except your investment statements."

"How do I know you don't have a wire on you trying to trap me?" She stood up and did her pulls and buttons to drop her outfit. She stood before him in a nice bra and panty set, and nothing else."

"I think you ought to check for yourself, don't you?" He stood up and came to her. He felt her breasts and put his hand between her legs. She stood quietly and let him touch her as he wished.

"Do I pass muster, Mr. Bellingham?"

"Please call me Sam." He was enjoying himself feeling a young woman again.

"Please call me Desirae." She took his hand and led him to the couch. He stopped her.

"I am not a young man who slinks around on couches. Follow me." He took her hand and led her to an elevator. They went upstairs and the door opened into his master suite. It was a beautiful suite, but she could tell he had made changes since his wife died.

She stopped at the side of the bed and smiled at him. "Would you mind undoing my bra?" He quickly did so, and she dropped it on the floor. She then stepped out of her panties and stood before him naked. She laid down on the bed and opened her legs to show him what she was offering.

He took his smoking robe off to reveal nothing else. She looked at him and smiled. "Why you old devil. I like you already."

"I told you I knew how things work."

He climbed into the bed and laid down beside her. "What would you like me to do for you?" He smiled and rolled on top of her. She helped him into her and held him as he fucked a woman for the first time in years. He and his wife weren't able to do this the last few years because of her illness, and this young, willing woman felt better than he had remembered. It didn't take long for him to come. After he came, he lay on her breast.

"I'm sorry it was so short. It has been a long time."

She put her finger to his lips. "Sam, it was perfect. I am here for you. We will do whatever you can and wish to do. Please just lay on me for a little while. We can do something else in a few minutes."

She waited until he rolled off her. She moved between his legs and began massaging his dick until he recovered. She stared into his eyes as she sucked him off. He almost cried when he came in her mouth. She stayed on him until he had shrunk back to normal. She then climbed up on him and lay with him, holding him.

After several minutes, she looked him in the eye. "Sam, I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship that will be profitable for both of us." She kissed him gently on the lips and got up to go.

"Call me whenever you want some more "investment advice" Sam."

As she was leaving, she realized, this was going to work.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers